Shooting With Kobe Lee & Kenda James - 1/9/13!

General discussions about superheroines!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey all,

I know it's only 2 days away, but we'll be shooting with Kendra and Kobe on the 9th! Let me know if there are any type of scenes you'd like to see.. We will be shooting a bunch of stuff, switching up heroines and villainesses, sooo let me know!

Sorry this message comes so late, time flies lately!

MH
kapp123
Neophyte
Neophyte

Any kind of hypno scenereo please please. Both being hypno'ed at the same time wouldbe great.
TightsLover
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Leotards, tights, rope. =D
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

How about the countess with the very long holder traping her with her smoke,and put her under her spell?
aerosmith
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Beaten unconscious, unmasked, costume stripped down to pantyhose tights, and carried unconscious in pantyhose OTS please!
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Double tights (tan under black) some wet tights, rack torture, maybe mix it up with some GRAY tights? Maybe a normal girl is being tortured on the rack wearing a business suit with gray hose and heroine has to save her? Experimentation on a heroine strapped to a table? Multiple tied/peril scenes.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DrObiCaffi wrote:Double tights (tan under black) some wet tights, rack torture, maybe mix it up with some GRAY tights? Maybe a normal girl is being tortured on the rack wearing a business suit with gray hose and heroine has to save her? Experimentation on a heroine strapped to a table? Multiple tied/peril scenes.
I really like the business suit and double tights ideas. Maybe they could all be combined with some secret identity peril? The villainess could rip open the damsel's gray/black tights to reveal tan tights underneath and rip open her blouse to reveal the leotard. Removal of glasses would be nice too.

Now exposed as a superheroine, she breaks free from the ropes/straps and puts up a good fight until the villainess exploits her weakness and restrains her again.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."