The Peril's of Victory: A Girl's Bestfriend

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
LadyJane
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Chapter One

THE red phone was ringing; the phone to which only one man had the number.

“Yes Mr. Mayor?” Jordin Tyler answered with no hesitation.

“Victory, I’m sorry to disturb you,” the familiar voice crackled from the other end.

“I’m sure you wouldn’t without good reason,” Jordin responded. “Of course I’m at your disposal.”

“As you know the Capital City Museum is currently playing host to a collection of priceless diamonds,” the mayor continued. “I have sources who tell me that earlier today renowned cat burglar Cassandra X. arrived in town.”

“And you’ve taken this long to call?” Jordin gasped.

“I didn’t want to raise a false alarm,” the mayor stammered.

“Well let’s just hope it’s not already too late!” Jordin said. “I’m on the way!”

Jordin snapped the red cell phone shut and dropped it on her vanity. She grabbed the two silver bracelets lying next to it and slipped them onto her wrists. When she banged them together she would instantly transform into her secret alter ego Victory, Capital City’s superheroine defender. Even with Victory’s super strength, heightened reflexes and the other various powers bestowed by her power-belt, Jordin knew she would have to be extra cautious this night. Cassandra X. was the most successful cat burglar in the history, she had eluded every authority on the planet and even other super heroines, she was obviously very cunning. Jordin smiled realizing that she would be the one to finally bring Cassandra X. to justice!

Jordin slapped her wrists together and in a blinding flash of light her pajamas were replaced with the purple lycra hot pants and matching halter top of her uniform. Her long legs were left bare down to a pair of calf high silver boots. Her midriff was also exposed, showing off toned abs over the silver belt that rested on her narrow hips. The halter fit skin tight on her perky C-cups and was emblazoned with a silver “V”. Glossy brown hair fell in thick locks about her slim shoulders, framing a purple mask which covered the top half of her beautiful face, thus protecting her secret identity as well as perfectly completing her look. Ready for action the superheroine rushed out her door, sparing not moment!

ASTRIDE her customized motorcycle Victory arrived at the Capital City Museum in no time. She made a quick circle of the place and found nothing out of the ordinary. She quickly realized that this was as bad of a sign as she could ask for with the world’s most successful cat burglar in town. She parked the black and silver bike (which had come unofficially to be called the Victorycycle) in an alley alongside the museum. Victory quickly found her own way inside and began a systematic inspection. As she approached the priceless diamond exhibit she began to hear whispers.

Yes! Victory thought to herself. I’ve made it just in time!

The superheroine rushed forward confidently, no longer caring if she alerted the thieves to her presence. As she came around the corner she saw three figures. The first two were men, wearing dark fatigues. The third clearly female in a skintight black cat-suit, must have been Cassandra X. The trio was crouched around one of the display cases with the woman hard at work on the lock.

“Cassandra X.,” Victory called striking a powerful pose. “This is your one chance to surrender quietly and peacefully.”

All three jumped and whirled to face her. Cassandra X. was possessed of a mature beauty, obviously much older than Victory. Her hair was flame red, falling well past her shoulders and done in a slightly outdated style, slightly reminiscent of Farrah Fawcett. Her eyes were shielded behind some sort of clear visor and a silver utility belt rested on her shapely hips. Her build was quite a bit heavier than Victory’s slender frame, with lots of curves but she looked solid, like an aging gymnast or dancer.

“Well well, you must be Victory,” Cassandra X. smirked. “I’m a bit busy at the moment, my boys here will have to deal with you.”

The cat burglar went back to her task and the two men began to advance. Now it was Victory’s turn to smirk. The two thugs attacked with unexpected coordination, obviously men who had fought together before. They also seemed to be rather accomplished martial artists. However with her enhanced reflexes and super strength the young heroine easily countered each of their attacks. They pressed her hard for a moment and from the looks on their faces actually thought they could win this fight. Suddenly Victory caught one sidelong roundhouse and with a deft twist used that thug as a club to batter his partner. Then she sent him flying into the nearest wall where he hit with smack and slumped to the floor. The other was just getting to his feet when Victory grabbed him! She lifted him over her head and brought him back down in a very pro-wrestling-esq. slam. He groaned and lay still. Victory straightened and turned back towards Cassandra X.

“Now Cassandra,” she said boldly with her fists on her hips. “Stand up straight and place your hands on your head, you’re under arrest!”

Cassandra X. rose slowly and turned to face the superheroine her hands however brandished a weapon that looked like a paintball gun. She smiled confidently.

“Don’t do it Cassandra,” Victory warned. “In case you haven’t heard, bullets are useless against me!”

“Oh I’ve heard,” the cat burglar purred.

She fired three times! Victory sprang to motion; with enhanced speed and indestructible bracelets she was quick enough to deflect anything short of machine-gun fire. To her surprise the weapon fired not bullets but small blue pellets. As they struck her bracelets instead of being deflected they burst open, releasing puffs of smoke. Victory scowled, errantly waving a hand trying to clear the gathering cloud.

“If you’re planning to escape in a cloud of smoke,” Victory began with an arrogant chuckle. “You’re going to…need… to do…oh…” The young heroine trailed off as acrid tendrils of the smoke reached her nose. She instantly began to feel light headed, her green eyes going wide in shock and realization; no, not smoke…GAS!

“That’s right, I’m not so stupid,” Cassandra X. snarled, firing off several more shots.

Victory’s head was already spinning, she felt disoriented and could not defend against the following shots, not that it would have done any good. She grunted as one pellet struck her right breast, then two more burst against her bare midsection, a fourth struck one of her shapely thighs and soon the heroine was engulfed in a cloud of the potent gas. Victory knew she was in trouble; her bracelets were unbreakable, capable of deflecting most any weapon, her power-belt enhanced her physical abilities but nothing protected her from the effects of such gas! Her head spinning faster still the young heroine felt her knees buckle and all the strength seemed to leave her body. Overwhelmed, the heroine collapsed unconscious at the feet of the grinning villainess.

CASSANDRA X. watched the heroine collapse with smug satisfaction. Glancing past the unconscious heap, she noticed her men getting to their feet. At least they weren’t quite as week as they had looked in that fight.

“Get your masks on boys,” Cassandra X. ordered. “Before the gas begins to affect you.”

Groaning, they hustled to a duffle bag with their extra gear and pulled two gas masks out of it. Once they were securely in place the two thugs returned to her side. One carried the duffle with him, knowing what was next.

“This is perfect,” Cassandra X. said. “Now I don’t have to bother with that stupid lock. One of you get a chair and let’s get this little bitch trussed up.”

One thug hurried off to find a chair, while the other pulled a thick coil of rope from the duffle. He knelt beside the unconscious heroine then looked back to Cassandra X., an expectant gleam in his eyes.

The cat burglar nodded. “Strip her first but leave the mask.”

He started with the silver bracelets, lifting her limp arms and slipping them easily off her wrists. Then the silver belt was taken, followed by the removal of her boots. With her accessories gone, the hapless heroine looked especially vulnerable with her skinny body sprawled on the floor in just the skin tight lyca. Next the thug straightened her arms alongside her head and pulled her top up and off, revealing a pair of perfect breasts. They were plump and round with small pink nipples that seemed precisely centered. Cassandra X. noted the way her henchman lingered over them and she smirked, how powerful those fleshy little orbs could be.

“They look too perfect to me,” the cat burglar chuckled. “I bet they’re fake, what about you?”

She could see the thug’s lustful grin ever hidden beneath the gas mask. “Only one way to know for sure.”

He grabbed them eagerly, squeezing the perfect breasts of the unconscious heroine. Her head lolled limply as his fondling gently shook her body. A low whistle issued from the gas mask as he took full advantage groping the defenseless breasts.

“They’re firm as can be but damn it if they aren’t real,” the thug said. “Watch this.” He giggled them roughly in a way that would’ve been uncomfortable had she been awake, and even unconscious the heroine moaned and squirmed ever so slightly. “You just can’t do that with fake ones.”

“Alright, alright,” Cassandra X. was growing impatient. “Finish the job and let’s get her tied before the gas wears off.”

Nodding the thug left her chest and hooked his fingers into the waistband of her shorts. He pulled them down, revealing a plain white thong beneath. Gathering both garments at once, he slid them down her long, smooth legs and off over her feet. The thug gave little hoot and pushed her legs apart, the senseless heroine offering no resistance.

“She shaves!” he hollered through the mask. “Look, there’s not even peach fuzz down here!” He swiped his hand over it slowly, not quite but almost a rub, and again made that low whistle.

The cat burglar looked over the insensible heroine’s naked body. She looked so small and helpless, even innocent and somewhere deep inside the older woman felt a guilty pang. Thankfully the other thug returned with a folding chair. He stopped cold at the sight of the naked heroine. Cassandra X. felt the lust thickening in the air and as much as she wanted to humiliate the super heroine, she didn’t want to let these men have her this way.

“Enough,” the cat burglar snapped. “Get her tied and put her clothes in a pile by the diamond display.”

“We’re not taking them?” one thug asked.

“No, when the cops arrive I don’t want any doubt that this is the real Victory,” Cassandra X. explained. “Look at her already, even with the mask on she just looks like some skinny naked bimbo.”

They lifted the sleeping heroine and manipulated her unconscious body onto the chair. Then they began to tie her with the smooth silky rope, which Cassandra X. had given them.

“So when she wakes up wont she just snap this rope?” one of the men asked.

“Perhaps,” Cassandra X. said. “Except that rope is braided spider-silk, strongest substance on the planet, even if she’s powerful enough to break it, I assure you it’ll slow her down enough for us to make an escape.” The two men straightened, staring at their hands in either disbelief or disgust.

“Big damn spider,” one of them said.

“Nah,” the cat burglar replied. “Normal size spider…billions of them, farmed in china and harvested for their silk. Obviously you can’t just buy it at your local hardware store. Costs me fifteen grand a foot.”

They looked at her as if she was crazy.

“Don’t give me that look,” she smirked. “Trip to China, thirty grand…Spider-silk rope, three hundred thousand… humiliating yet another superheroine…priceless!”

VICTORY’S head was throbbing as she began to come around. Her eyes fluttered open to peer blearily through a veil of her own brown tresses. She gave her head a quick jerk, trying to shake the hair out of her face, which made the throbbing that much worse. Instinctively she tried to lift her hands to cradle her aching head but they wouldn’t move. Confused at first, realization slowly came to the groggy heroine.

She was sitting on a cold steel folding chair, with her arms pulled over the back and tightly anchored, holding her in a slight yet uncomfortable arch. Victory could feel the smooth ropes encircling her wrists and they did not stretch or give at all as she tested the binding. More rope looped around her waist just over the hips to hold her trunk firmly in place. Lastly her ankles were bound to either leg of the chair. For a moment she considered, even admired, how perfectly the uncomfortable angles and the strictness of her bonds would keep her trapped.

Fortunately no rope can withstand my super strength…that thought brought Victory to full awareness.

In regaining her bearings however she also realized that she was completely naked! Cassandra X. and her henchmen had stripped and bound the young heroine while she was unconscious. A wave of humiliation washed over the young heroine as she looked down at her nude body. Knowing they had stripped her down she could almost feel their hands pawing at her soft skin. Had they played with her? Had they fondled her? Or worse, taken full advantage of her unconscious body? Those dreadful thoughts caused Victory to squirm, feeling a flood of vulnerability.

Victory pulled and jerked on the ropes uselessly, without her power-belt she was just a normal young woman and the simple ropes were more than sufficient to render her completely helpless! Still she worked and struggled desperately to get free and when her efforts proved futile, she slumped on the chair dejectedly, her naked chest heaving from the exertion. The superheroine chided herself for allowing the cat burglar to have gotten the drop of her this way.

“Oh do keep struggling,” said a voice behind her. “It is quite an amusing little show!”

It was of course Cassandra X. She now circled around to stand before the captive heroine. She placed her hands on her shapely hips and looked down at Victory appraisingly. She still held that wicked gas-gun, tapping it thoughtfully against her thigh.

“You foolish little girl,” the red-head laughed. “I’m history’s greatest, and sexiest, cat-burglar…didn’t you think I’d be prepared for the likes of you?”

“You slime, release me this instant!” Victory ordered.

“Oh I don’t think so,” Cassandra X. said. “Your skinny little body looks so sexy trussed up this way.”

“You’ll never get away with this!”

“You superheroine’s all sound the same,” Cassandra X. snorted. “Do you all get a script I’m unaware of or something?”

The older woman leaned forward, her vibrant red hair falling to one side, and placed a gloved hand on Victory’s bare shoulder. She lifted the gas gun and began to stroke the heroine’s cheek almost affectionately with it. Victory tried to recoil, tugging at her bonds but there was nowhere she could go.

“You know what though,” the cat burglar went on. “I got away with it when Diamond Lass said that same thing.”

The barrel of the gas gun slipped down her cheek and traced of the soft skin on her throat. Victory had never felt so vulnerable in her life, even before she had acquired her powers. A chill ran down her spine as the gun began to drift further down towards her chest.

“When Powermaiden said that,” Cassandra X. went on. “I got away with it.”

Victory squirmed as the gas gun moved between her breasts then began to circle under the right one. The cold metal caressed the firm orb and traced a spiral to the sensitive edge of her soft pink nipple. Tingles danced down her right side and much to the heroine’s dismay her nipple stood up into a hard little nub. Cassandra grinned and gave it a little flick with the barrel.

“How dare you!” the embarrassed heroine spat!

“I dared when Miss Marvelous said that very same thing,” Cassandra X. purred. “And you know what….I got away with it.”

She punctuated her point with another flick of Victory’s nipple. Again the young heroine yanked and tugged uselessly at her binding. She glared at the cat burglar while her cheeks grew warm and flush.

“I’m going to make you pay for this.”

“I don’t think so,” Cassandra X. laughed. “None of the others could collect on that debt either, and they were all smarter and more powerful than you.”

Now the gun began to slide downward again, running over her bare midsection. Victory tried to pull away, to twist or suck in but that cold metal continued its course. Finally it paused, swinging back and forth over the curves where her thighs met her hips.

“I’ve never defeated a superheroine so quickly and easily,” the older woman continued.

Victory slumped dejectedly, believing the cat burglar’s claim.

“I could at least have a modicum of respect for those other superheroine’s,” she paused thoughtfully. “I defeated and humiliated them but I also respected them.”

A scathing reply leapt to Victory’s lips but any words or thoughts were instantly lost to her as Cassandra X. pressed the cold metal barrel into the soft V between her legs! The heroine sucked in sharply at the sensation and squirmed, rolling her hips in futile desperation to pull away any amount. Victory’s cheeks burned feeling gas gun pressing against her most intimate area.

“In fact, you’re such a helpless little twit,” the cat burglar went on smugly. “That I’ve had time to devise an extra special humiliation for you.”

Worse than this? Victory thought miserably, still squirming against the cold metal.

“You may have noticed I left your mask on.”

Victory hadn’t noticed until she said it and now there was no room for relief. What did the villainess have planned?

“I don’t want there to be any questions as to whether or not I’ve beaten the true Victory so you get to keep your mask, because I’m going to leave you here and trip the alarms,” Cassandra X. was positively bubbling with pride. “So that when the cops show up they’ll find none other than Capital City’s guardian bound and naked courtesy of Cassandra X!”

She laughed triumphantly as Victory began to struggle even harder! Desperate to get free the young heroine struggled with all the strength she had left. The ropes biting into her naked flesh only drove home the fact that there was no way to escape this fate. After a moment she ceased her struggles, again slumping dejectedly.

“That’s right,” Cassandra X. smiled, stepping back now. “Accept your defeat.”

Though the young heroine did not want to say it but she had! She gazed up at the older woman with an emotion somewhere between admiration and hatred. Now Victory also noticed that the case containing the Knox Diamond was directly behind Cassandra X.

“I really should be thanking you,” the cat burglar said. “Disarming this alarm and picking this lock no doubt would’ve proven much more difficult than defeating you, and now I don’t have to bother.”

With that she used the butt of the gas gun to smash a whole in the case! She casually reached in and removed the fist-sized diamond. Victory knew the silent alarms were already blaring. The cat burglar gave a nod and a wave and disappeared into the darkness. Accepting her helplessness the defeated heroine did not even pull against her bonds now. Soon CCPD would arrive and find her bound and stripped naked, defeated by the world’s greatest (and sexiest) cat burglar. Ashamed Victory’s head drooped awaiting her inevitable humiliation.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

interesting story curious to see the next chapter
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Yes, I agree! Very good!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Great job, beautifully written. Really annoyed by the gas gun though as I was gonna use that in a story I'm writing, damn you!
Excellent work LadyJane, hope you do more!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
negi
Neophyte
Neophyte

thanks for coming back, was worried! Loving this so far, please add more soon! =D>
LadyJane
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

(Hey everyone, thank you so much for the kind words and feedback. Its great to be back. I'm so glad everyone enjoyed chapter one and I hope chapter two does not disappoint! Looking forward to hearing all your thoughts. Thanks again and as always, thanks so much for reading! -LJ)

Chapter Two

EVEN sooner than she expected, Victory heard footsteps in the hallways coming towards her. Her mind began to spin wondering how she would live down this humiliation. Would this be the end of her crime fighting days? She had come this far with an endorsement from the mayor of Capital City himself, without which she’d likely have been branded a common vigilante. Once word of her defeat got back to him, how would he react? It’s one thing to endorse an invincible superheroine to guard your fair city and quite another to allow a foolish little girl in a spandex two-piece to run around your city trying to get herself killed. After a long moment a single uniformed officer came around the corner, she had long black hair pulled into a ponytail, her standard issue berretta led the way. Victory was surprised at first to see a woman standing there, then even more surprised to recognize her.

The officer’s name was Sasha Cortez and she had become something of a celebrity in Capital City. Partially because of a few marquis cases she’d been involved with but mostly because being Latin and a woman made her a P.R. bonanza for the scandal ridden CCPD. The fact that she looked absolutely gorgeous on camera (or anywhere else for that matter) was icing on the cake.

Sasha looked at the bound heroine with surprise of her own. “Victory?”

“They’re gone,” Victory said quickly. “It was…”

“Cassandra X., I know,” Sasha spoke with a sexy accent. “I’ve been on her case most of the day but she gave me the slip earlier this evening… and now again…damn!”

The voluptuous Latina slipped her pistol into its holster and hurried to Victory’s side. She quickly began untying the ropes and the young heroine felt instant relief flood through her at the first hints of slack. Victory bit her bottom lip to hold back gasp. She wasn’t sure she could stand this kind of treatment regularly. Her arms came free of their bonds and Victory sat forward rubbing her wrists. She didn’t take much time before going to work on her ankles while Officer Cortez began to undo the ropes around her waist.

“I should have known the Knox Diamond would be her target,” Officer Cortez chided herself.

“Don’t feel too bad,” Victory said flush with embarrassment. “At least you aren’t…”

“Don’t,” Sasha cut her off. “Cassandra X. is the most successful thief in the world and if the rumors are true you wouldn’t be the first superheroine she’s caught off guard.”

Freed at last the heroine stood and stretched. True or not that came as scant consolation to the humiliated heroine.

“The silent alarms have been tripped,” Sasha said. “You’d better get dressed before the CCPD arrive, you might even be able to get out of here unnoticed.”

Victory followed her pointing finger to a pile of clothes, her gear! The heroine rushed to the pile and began to separate and take inventory; boots, hot pants, bracelets…even her powerbelt was present and accounted for! She buckled that around her waist feeling her powers return. She understood why Cassandra X. had left her mask but not the rest. Fortunately that meant the cat burglar was unaware as to the source of her powers. She was just tucking her plump C-cups back into the skintight halter as they began to hear sirens arriving outside. She still had time to escape with her dignity intact, as long as… The superheroine hesitated looking to Officer Cortez. It had been embarrassing enough to be found that way by a lone female, now would she have to admit her defeat to an entire group of men? The CCPD weren’t necessarily her biggest supporters, despite her mayoral endorsement. Still Victory tried to remain a paragon of virtue and it didn’t feel right to lie or run away.

“Go!” Sasha seemed to read her mind. “No one but Cassandra would benefit from your defeat going public.” They could now hear the reinforcements storming into the museum.

“I owe you one!”

“You owe me two,” Officer Cortez said. “One for the rescue, one for covering your cute little butt…literally.”

Sasha’s tone was light but Victory suspected the shrewd woman wasn’t altogether joking. She nodded and slipped away just as a group of officers rushed into the room shouting and brandishing their weapons. She heard Officer Cortez shouting back and a communal groan of disappointment. Victory quickly found an as yet uncovered exit and took it, conveniently enough, into the alley where the Victorycycle was stashed. The heroine climbed on feeling a measure of reassurance on the powerful motorcycle. In short order the young heroine had returned to her apartment and reverted to her secret identity Jordin Tyler. Jordin enjoyed a relaxing bubble bath, hoping the hot water would wash the soreness out of her recently stretched body and letting that night’s events drift into nothing more than unpleasant memories.

UP early the next day, Jordin hit the gym, working out her frustrations in an hour of cardio kickboxing and then stretching out the stubborn kinks and cramps (leftover the previous night’s ordeal) in a half hour yoga session. Afterwards she stopped for an herbal tea and use of complimentary wifi to do some research on airborne sleeping agents, knowing she’d need some countermeasure prepared. Her results were moderate and frustrating so she switched focus and looked for information on Cassandra X. Finding equally futile results, Jordin settled at last for some stress free on line shopping. Summer was winding down after all and the new fall lines were starting to show up.

On a sudden whim (call it women’s intuition) Jordin found herself Google-ing Capital City’s most-well-to-do residents. It had occurred to her that Cassandra X. might have some benefactor or at least connection here in Capital City. As she clicked through names and news articles Jordin began to wonder if this wasn’t too open ended of a search. She didn’t even know where to begin; crime bosses, oil barons, CEOs, lawyers, politicians; all sorts of wealth called Capital City “home”. Then she came across something very interesting; an article from the CC Inquirer about the latest antics of billionaire playboy Connor Eldridge. It led with a picture of him getting out of a limo with three women, none of whom seemed to be wearing any underwear, and went on to detail his drunken escapades. It was a line near the bottom of the article that caught her eye.

“Connor’s father Holden Eldridge could not be reached for comment as he went before the Supreme Court this week to face allegations of corporate espionage involving chief competitor Knox Enterprises.”

There it was in black and white! She was not familiar with white collar crime, nor with the intricacies involved in these sort of corporate rivalries, but she did know something about coincidences or more precisely that there was no such thing. The famed Knox Diamond being stolen in the same week that Eldridgecorp and Knox Enterprises began a high stakes legal battle sent up a huge red flag.

ELDRIDGE Estates was a palatial ten acre mansion on the north-eastern outskirts of Capital City. It was a long ride from Jordin’s downtown apartment but the Victorycycle made it a relatively quick trip. Still it was dark by the time the heroine arrived and as she approached from a rise in the highway, she was truly able to appreciate the size of it. All lit up and set off by itself the mansion looked almost like its own small city. Victory approached from the rear, locating the servants’ entrance and parking her cycle down the street from the gate, concealing it behind some brush. There was a chill in the wind and goose bumps rippled across her long, bare legs. Having become well accustomed to her two-piece uniform, the heroine shook it off focusing on the task at hand.

The entire compound was encircled by a ten foot fence but thanks to her powerbelt Victory was able to clear it with an almost effortless bound. She crossed a short lawn, skirted around the tennis courts, and then made a quick dash through a meticulously well-kept flower garden before finally reaching a window which actually opened into the mansion. It was not locked and slid open easily allowing Victory to crawl through into an enormous library. Once inside she sighed, sneaking around like this, breaking and entering essentially, wasn’t her favorite tactic but some situations called for it. After all she’d hate to make enemies of the Eldrigdes without good reason.

Victory made her way through the library, marveling at the size of it and wondering if anyone had ever actually used it. When she came at last to the door on the far side she cracked it open and peered through cautiously. The hall on the other side was mostly darkened and more importantly completely silent, so the young heroine made her way down it. Walking that long dimly lit corridor she began to wonder just what she even expected to find. It wasn’t as if there’d be an empty trophy case with a sign hanging in it; KNOX DAIMOND: COMING SOON! Not to mention this mansion was big enough she could easily get lost in it.

Too late now, she told herself. I’m already here, if there’s anything amiss there’ll be some sign, I know it.

As if in answer to her (women’s intuition) assumption, the lights in the hallway came suddenly on. Victory even had to shield her eyes against the flare. Then two gleaming metal gates dropped from the ceiling, one in front and one behind her. Moving quickly Victory grabbed two of the bars on the gate in front of her; Iron! It posed little resistance to her super strength and she easily pulled them apart to create an opening. As she stepped through, a mechanical arm dropped in her path. On the end was a saw blade four feet in diameter; it began spinning and came straight at the superheroine. She ducked it easily, her reflexes enhance by the powerbelt, but almost as quickly the arm changed directions swiping down at her. Luckily Victory was able to get an arm up and the blade skipped harmlessly off her silver bracelet. The blade came back again, only this time Victory was ready! She charged, knocking the blade sideways with a swing of her arm, using the bracelet offensively. The force hammered the saw and connecting arm into the wall where it sliced in, ground to a halt and became stuck. Victory grinned hearing the servos and hydraulics burn themselves out.

“Is that the best you’ve got?” she shouted to no one, assuming (correctly) there were cameras on her now.

No reply came and when she turned again, realizing how far she had yet to go down this treacherous corridor, something told the heroine it was not. Feeling her hunch was now confirmed; Victory turned brushing her thick brown locks out of her face and knowing she had to press forward, regardless what came next. She did not have to go far to find out.

As she proceeded forward with cautious, measure steps another mechanical arm lowered before her. This one did not have a saw blade on the end but rather what looked to be a radar dish. Victory stepped back, bringing her fists (and bracelets) up before her. Then a deep tonal hum resonated through the hallway. The air around the young heroine seemed to shimmer and then glow, that dish seemed to be generating some kind of force field. It encircled her like a bubble and began to constrict. Victory braced her hands against it thinking her super strength would be enough to counter it. However the sheer force of the energy seemed irresistible. She found herself quickly losing ground! The young heroine doubled her efforts fighting back with all her considerable might seemed to do no good. The force field constricted gradually, frustration turned to dread as Victory found herself driven to her knees! She groaned, shoving harder still, yet completely ineffectually. Desperation began to clutch at her. On the defensive now Victory was unable even to hold the force field at bay. With a helpless moan she was folded further back, lying almost flat on the floor now. Fortunately, though it wasn’t comfortable, her lean body was flexible enough (thank you yoga!) that she wasn’t in pain and so kept her wits.

Have I really been beaten again? She thought to herself in dismay.

As the relentlessness of the force field sapped her will to fight, Victory’s arms slackened and in that instant the constriction seemed momentarily to yield. The sharp heroine seized on that and her mind turned it over.

The harder I fight it, the stronger it becomes, she realized. Somehow this energy feeds off my own!

Now pinned all the way down, panic threatened to overwhelm the heroine. Through sheer force of will she fought down her alarm and forced herself to go completely limp. As her nubile body relaxed the force field had nothing to feed off of. In the instant it began to relent, Victory again pushed with everything she had. There was a bright flash and shower of sparks from the emitter dish. The change and spike in power had shorted out the device. The force bubble popped and vanished!

Victory came to her hands and knees, breathing hard but in relief. That had been too close! She stood feeling drained but knowing she had to push on. Her powers were not without limits and this clever device had nearly reached them. As she passed the mechanical arm Victory ripped it out of the ceiling!

She was almost to the end of the hall now. Judging from what had come before she thought there seemed room for one more trap. As the thought passed her mind Victory felt the floor beneath her feet shift: a trap door! She avoided that easily enough, hopping forward nimbly and wondering if that was truly the last quaint little line of defense. It was only a distraction though and in the very place which she leapt to avoid the trap door a net dropped from the ceiling. It was a heavy metallic mesh and the young heroine quickly found herself entangled! Still it seemed a paltry challenge. Then even as she struggled to free herself, a jet of noxious gas enveloped her!

The superheroine coughed, inhaling the sickly sweet fumes. Instantly her head was spinning and the net suddenly seemed to gain an incredible amount of weight. Disoriented Victory gasped for breath, the net seeming to grow heavier every moment, and cling more persistently the more she wrestled with it. Groaning in frustration Victory was forced to appreciate the cleverness of these combined traps. Forcing herself to slow her breathing, everything seemed to spin around her; she was able to focus enough to bring her hands to the same part of the net. At last able to find a grip and pull with all she had left the metallic net was torn asunder and Victory shrugged it off. She stepped unsteadily out of the cone of gas and saw the spigot above her spewing the toxic fumes. Trying to clear her head, Victory used the net like a whip to mangle the spigot enough to cut off the flow.

Still feeling light headed Victory turned towards the door, so close now. As she took her first step another of the huge gates dropped into her path blocking the door. The young heroine smirked, drained as she was this was truly was a paltry obstacle.

“Already tried this one, remember?” she shouted.

When she grabbed the bars, intent on ripping them open just as before, she was again taught the price of over confidence. As her hands closed on the metal a surge of energy flowed into her! Every muscle in the heroine’s nubile young body tensed. Pain washed over her and she could not help but cry out. The weakened heroine sank to her knees, letting her arms drop at her sides. She had been outsmarted and defeated again, this time in the very lair of an adversary. The gate ascended as the door behind it opened. Three men wearing flak jackets and fatigues came through it. Even as they approached Victory knew she didn’t have the strength to fight off even one of them, much less all three. As they moved to surround the timid heroine a fourth figure came through the doorway; an all too familiar redhead wearing an infuriatingly smug expression.

“Perhaps I underestimated you before, Vicky,” Cassandra X. crossed her arms under her considerable bust. “We won’t be making that mistake again.”

Before the young heroine could even formulate a reply the thug to her left hit her with lightning quick punch. Victory gasped is surprise and pain, sprawling on the floor. The one on her right wasted no time kicking her hard in the stomach. All the breath exploded from her lungs and the heroine curled into a ball, clutching her slim midsection. One of them (she was already losing track) grabbed a handful of hair and yanked her back to a kneeling position, only so she could be sent sprawling once again by another vicious right hand. Knowing she was in trouble Victory struggled up to her hands and knees. They let her crawl a short distance, no doubt enjoying the sight of her peach-like ass in that position. Then a hand coiled itself again in her thick brown mane, halting her momentum. Behind her one of the thugs used his boot to kick her knees apart, spreading her legs. Even as Victory registered the action, he drove that boot into her vulnerable crotch with enough force to lift her off the ground. The helpless girl cried out as starbursts of pain erupted behind her eyes. She collapsed on her side, holding the soft V between her thighs. Her chest heaving as she struggled for breath, momentarily oblivious to everything except the pain. Rolling onto her back and swallowing hard, Victory met eyes with the man who had kicked her. He had a blond crew cut and bigger arms than either of the others.

“Big man…Blondie…” she spat between gasps. “Must be …the only way…a woman would feel you…”

He actually chuckled. Victory was unable to resist when he kicked her slender legs apart again, this time stomping on her pussy! Again the heroine cried out, her skinny body writhing in agony.

“Guess so,” Blondie replied.

No witty comeback came her lips now; the defeated heroine only lay on the floor, firm breasts heaving with each gasped breath.

“Enough, get her up,” Cassandra X. ordered.

Two of the three fell on her then, each grabbing hold of one arm and hauling Victory to her feet. She sagged in their grasp, her slender legs bowing weakly at the knees. Blondie took up position in front and grabbed both her wrists. The heroine tried meekly to pull away but he was able to get a firm grip. They laughed at her futile struggles.

“The mighty Victory, weak as a kitten,” one of them guffawed. “Who knew!?”

“I did,” Cassandra X. pointed out. “Don’t dawdle now, no telling how quickly she’ll recover.”

That thought sobered them. Blondie started to pull off her bracelets, the hapless heroine resisting but to no avail. A frustrated whimper escaped her lips as he stripped them off; the items were quickly passed to Cassandra X. in exchange for a silver coil. As he returned with the coil Victory again tried to pull free or fight back but was easily subdued. That coil was a type of metal the heroine was unfamiliar with; it was pliable but strong and was quickly wound about her wrists binding them together. Victory’s head drooped, she tested the coil but with her powers temporarily expended it was a pointless exercise. Now that she could easily be restrained by only one, the thug on her left released his grip pulling a strip of cloth from one of his pockets. The strip was looped over her soft mouth, yanking back her head and wedging itself between her lips and teeth as he cinched and knotted it tightly at the back of her head. Victory groaned helplessly as she was gagged, now completely captive.

“You boys know what to do with the little bitch now,” the cat burglar said. “I’ll go and let the lady of the house know that her guest has arrived.”

You’ll never get away with this, Victory wanted to shout but the cleave-gag garbled her beyond coherence. She growled in frustration.

“Oh don’t worry,” Cassandra X. purred, coming close enough to stroke a finger down her cheek. “Soon you’ll be doing lots of talking.”

The thugs led Victory through the door into a room that had once been some kind of parlor. Now it was set up more like a laboratory of some kind. After glancing around, noticing some of the tables and other equipment, she rethought that; maybe a laboratory mixed with a torcher chamber. A pit of dread settled in her stomach. Once Cassandra X. had left, Blondie turned towards her with a hungry glare in his eyes. He grabbed her by the arm and pulled her away from the other two.

“Hey what’s the…” one of them began.

“I’ve been waiting for this all day,” Blondie cut him off.

He backed her up against one of the stainless steel tables, Victory could feel the cold metal through the thin lycra covering her butt. A chill ran up her spine. Blondie wasted no time, he used his body to pin her in place and went right for her perky C-cups with both hands! Victory gasped and squirmed trying to pull away. Her stomach churned feeling the goon pawing her breasts that way.

“Man, you know Cassandra X. doesn’t approve that kind of thing,” one of the others said.

“It was the boss’s idea last night when I did it!” Blondie replied without pausing.

Take your filthy hands off me, Victory tried to say. The gag defeated her soundly and a feeling of true helplessness settled over the captive. She whimpered pleadingly, trying to push the thug away with her bound arms. He slapped them down with a chuckle and continued fondling her ample chest. He kneaded and squeezed until her nipples hardened, standing erect under the shiny purple of her skintight halter. Then he turned her to face his cohorts, the pit in her stomach turning to shame as grins broke across their faces.

“You see, the little slut likes it anyway,” Blondie said. Then whispering directly into her ear; “I knew you were nothing but another whore, why else would you dress this way?”

Victory felt his free hand slip downwards to grab her pert backside. Again she tried to pull away but he had an iron grip on her arm. Soon her belt would recover and so her super strength would return but for the time being she was no stronger than any normal girl. Blondie continued to squeeze her rear end, playing with and snapping the bands of her hotpants. Victory groaned, unable to offer any resistance.

“See boys, no reason to be scared, she’s just a skinny little girl now,” he laughed, then cocked an eyebrow. “A skinny little girl with stupendous tits!”

Victory felt her back pulled against his broad chest. His arms reached around her slim shoulders and peeled her halter up! It happened so quickly she could only gasp as her breasts were exposed to the other thugs. Humiliation washed over the heroine as her plump round breast bobbed before them, soft pink nipples still standing erect. She thrashed angrily unable to pull free, but this only giggled her tits even more. Finally Victory slumped in frustration, feeling her cheeks flushed and burning.

“Damn it if that ain’t the best rack I’ve ever seen,” one of them said.

“Well come on man they ain’t just for looking,” Blondie invited.

“I’ve seen bigger,” the third said seeming unimpressed.

Victory shocked herself by being slightly offended by his disinterest.

“Size isn’t everything,” said the one stepping up before her.

His hands were rough on the smooth skin or her naked breasts. Victory glared at him angrily as he took two big handfuls of her and began to twist and pull. Flush with shame the captive heroine could not believe she had allowed this to happen. Outsmarted, captured and now toyed with by these men; feeling the rough way this one handled her was too much. Mustering what meager strength she could, Victory kicked hard, desperately, blasting the groping thug right between the legs. She watched his eyes cross as he crumpled before her with some satisfaction. Caught off-guard by the sudden movement, Blondie’s grip faltered and she slipped free. Victory clasped her hands and whirled around bringing her still bound arms across in an axe-handle smash that connected solidly with Blondie’s face.

“Damn it!” he swore stumbling sideways.

Victory knew she had to move quickly, she was still no match for any one of these thugs one-on-one let alone three against her. The sudden effort had still taken a lot out of her though and there hadn’t been left to start with. She started to run past Blondie but realized she hadn’t done near the damage she’d hoped. He lunged even as she passed, half tackling and half body-checking her. Victory’s slight frame was battered just by the size difference and she found herself falling chest first across the stainless steel table. Blondie was on top of her in a flash, pinning her down and now in an even more helpless position.

“Help me you idiot,” he barked even as the third thug came around the table.

“Yeah, I’m the idiot…can we get her in the shackles yet?” his tone had a caustic edge. “This is still Victory, THE Victory.”

That’s right asshole and soon as my powers come back you’re all going to pay! Victory growled and snarled but was easily ignored as the gag garbled any words in her mouth. The two men easily overpowered her, pulling her arms out across the table, the third thug holding them down. Victory moaned in helpless frustration, trapped in an even more vulnerable position now.

“Oh take it easy,” Blondie told the other. “She’s no threat to us now…might as well enjoy this while we can, right?”

The man holding her wrists grumbled something but continued to hold her in place. Then she felt Blondie’s hands sliding down her bare sides. His fingertips tickled over her ribs sending unpleasant tingles dancing across her slim torso. Finally those fingers hooked themselves under the waistband of her hot-pants, pausing for a brief moment allowing the heroine to suffer the anticipation of his intent.

“Hm mm, hm mm!” Victory moaned pleadingly.

Blondie soaked in her muffled pleas, then yanked the hot-pants off her round little butt and halfway down her thighs! Victory moaned in embarrassment, squirming slightly as the thug licked his chops, staring down at her plain white thong and firm, peach of an ass. She groaned again as his hands began to caress that firm booty. As he groped the supple cheeks he issued a long, low whistle. That sound somehow brought Victory to her lowest point, felling as nothing but a plaything for these men. Chewing her bottom lip, the heroine held back tears, she at least would not give them that satisfaction.

“Hold on,” rumbled another voice, this of the thug she had kicked. He was struggling to his feet, still half doubled over. “That little cunt needs punished for what she did to me!”

He shoved the other two aside and grabbed Victory’s thick brown mane. She yelped as he yanked her away from the table. Stumbling and hobbled by her own hot-pants, Victory fell to her knees. He dragged her by the hair to a nearby chair, where he took a seat. Victory whimpered and moaned pathetically as he used her hair to pull her across his lap; one hand clamping down powerfully on the back of her neck, the other caressing her nice round booty.

“You little bitch,” he growled. “I’m about to do something your daddy should’ve done a long damn time ago!”

With that the hand on her ass spanked her hard! Victory yelped, feeling the sting spread over her pert rear-end. Then again, he spanked her hard, Victory bit down on her gag to keep from crying out. Three more quick slaps had the heroine gasping in pain. He continued spanking her defenseless ass until all the heroine’s curves were writhing over his knee. He timed them perfectly so that the sting of each slap never bled into the new sting of the next. The humiliation of being put across his knee burned through her and whether from the pain of the spanking or the denigration, hot tears began to run down her cheeks.

“Hold on, I want more,” the spanker said. Then she felt him undoing the knot on her gag. As it came lose she spit it out gratefully. “I wanna hear her scream!”

It was a momentary relief, then the next spanking came. The next even a little harder! Victory cried out in pain. She was ashamed to give him that but could no longer help it. He continued to spank her and the defeated heroine continued to scream for him. Every slap across her throbbing ass drew an anguished cry and fresh stream of tears. Finally she couldn’t take any more.

“Ow, oh stop it!” she cried out.

“What was that?” he laughed, spanking even harder.

“Ahhh! Please no more!” Victory sobbed.

The thug seemed to intensify the abuse. “That’s right bitch, beg me!”

“OW! Oh… stop it…AAHH!” The once proud heroine pleaded without hesitation. “Please, no more…OUCH! …please just let me go!”

He paused the spanking suddenly and after a thoughtful moment said; “Apologize.”

“What?” she gasped confused. This earned her another spank.

“You kicked me in the balls, cunt!” He yelled spanking her again. “Apologize!”

SLAP! Victory cried out but said nothing. After the degradation she’d suffered he wanted her to apologize for fighting back? SLAP! Gritting her teeth against the pain, her pride reared its battered head and she held her tongue.

“Have it your way,” the spanker shrugged.

SLAP! The spanking resumed. SLAP! Victory cried out, squirming helplessly. SLAP! Her determination wavered. SLAP! She felt her willpower bending. SLAP! After all she’d been through the weakened heroine felt herself give in. SLAP!

“OW! Ok,” she cried. “I apologize!”

“What was that?” he asked.

SLAP!

“I’m sorry!”

SLAP!

“OW! Please, I said I’m sorry!” Victory mewled helplessly.

SLAP!

“Sorry for what?”

SLAP!

“I’m sorry for kicking you in the balls!” the broken heroine whimpered. “Please stop!”

SLAP!

“And you’re just a weak little cunt, aren’t you!”

Slap!

“Yes!”

Slap! After that final spank the thug pushed her off his lap. Victory collapsed onto the floor, sobbing and mewling in humiliation. Her skinny body trembled weakly.

“Okay, the others are going to be back soon,” the third thug spoke up now. “We have to chain her up now.”

Victory barely heard them. She felt herself lifted off the floor and was carried across the lab/torture chamber/parlor whatever it was. She had never felt as insubstantial as she did in their hands at that moment. Against the wall was another of the steel tables, propped up long ways on its side. A pair of large metal shackles was affixed to the top. Victory did not even have the strength to resist as her arms were unbound and locked into those shackles. She let herself hang limply, weakened and humiliated. As the other two stepped back to admire their handiwork, the third pulled her halter back into place, covering her naked breasts. Then he tugged her hot-pants back around her waist, even adjusting her (temporarily drained) powerbelt to rest on her narrow hips.

“Don’t struggle and I won’t cinch it too tightly,” he said holding up the familiar strip of cloth.

She nodded.

“Open up,” he ordered.

Victory opened her mouth obediently, allowing the gag to be wedged back between her teeth. She even leaned forward so he could easily tie it at the back of her head. He pulled it snug, uncomfortably so, but true to his word not as tightly as it had been.

“See Diego, even a superheroine becomes an obedient slut with the proper taming,” this from the thug who had spanked her.

“Well that was much easier than before,” Diego (the third thug) agreed. He grabbed her by the chin almost playfully. “You’re much cuter now that you’ve been tamed.”

Victory pulled her head away with a disgusted groan. Had she confused this one’s all-business demeanor for decency? Now as his gaze swept over her statuesque body, he was somehow able to make her feel just as degraded as the other two had, with only his eyes! The captive heroine whimpered into her gag once again, she did feel tamed, weak…defeated. And something told her this was just the beginning.
Last edited by LadyJane 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
negi
Neophyte
Neophyte

awesome stuff! more, more!
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

another good chapter, just waiting on the next
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Yeah, this is Hot!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Great job, Lady J!

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
LadyJane
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

(Hey everyone, just wanted to say thanks again for all the great feedback! Keep it coming...P-p-puh-leez! I love writing for you all so I just hope you enjoy Chapter Three! And as always thank you ever so much for reading! As we rejoin our intrepid heroine let’s reset the scene just a bit…First remember the room, once the grand parlor of an immensely wealthy family, now it is decorated with a row of stainless steal tables, each covered with vials, beakers, Bunsen burners, and other lab equipment. Against one wall is a contraption that resembles one of those tables only leaned upright, with a pair of large metal shackles affixed to the top. It’s here poor Victory is bound. With her powers depleted after a series of clever traps, she was captured by the villainous Cassandra X. and her henchmen. Can you see our brunette heroine, cleave-gagged with a strip of black cloth, slim arms over her head and locked into those shackles? Her slender body outstretched, still clad in the shiny purple lycra of her two piece uniform, leaving her toned abdominals bare. Her shapely legs seeming as long as ever, running smoothly from her skintight hotpants down to the silver calf length boots. Her powerbelt remains around her waist, though it does her little good as it is itself still regenerating, however some strength has clearly returned to her and her beautiful face is beginning to show that familiar determination. It is here, we rejoin the adventure... Enjoy LJ…)

Chapter Three
THEY had left her alone for a time, shackled against the wall with her arms over her head. Victory slumped in her bonds weakly. It was almost a relief, the pain of her spanking subsided quickly and as it did she was able to release the humiliation. Left by herself she was able to regain some composure and as the heroine began to feel her powers recovering as well, her confidence came roaring back. Though she was not strong enough to break the shackles, Victory knew it would only be a matter of time before she would get free and make Blondie, Spanky (as she now thought of him, bitterly) and the one they called Diego pay for their treatment of her…that and of course, their lifestyle choice to be criminals.

Victory’s powers had still not fully returned when Cassandra X. barged into the converted parlor leading a small entourage. The ostentatious cat burglar was wearing a strapless leopard print dress, that clung to every curve of her hour-glass figure. She walked with a confident swagger the seemed only to exaggerate that figure. Her flame red hair was gathered to one side, cascading over her bare shoulder and halfway down her torso. Watching Cassandra X. sweep across the room Victory had to admit (if only to herself) a certain admiration (if not envy) of this woman. Behind Cassandra X. was an older woman, dressed more conservatively in a gray knee length, pencil skirt and plain white blouse. This woman had the look of an aging beauty queen, with short, silver streaked brown hair pulled into a proper bun and though her face showed the lines of maturity she was still quite the beauty. Her gate was no less confident, though not as much of a swagger, and Victory sensed a very straight forward demeanor about this woman. This must be Evelyn Eldridge. Third was a man in a white lab coat. He was not near the physical stature of Casandra X.’s three stooges but he looked more sinister. This was a man possessed of the intelligence to do anything he wished and chose to serve evil designs. At least if one were to judge this book by its mustachioed rodent-faced cover, which Victory was not above doing. It was the eyes that gave him away, beady as they were there was a keen intellect glinting in them, and a devious edge. He was already wringing his hands as they crossed the large room. The three thugs brought up the rear. All grinning as if they shared in some big secret. Of course they did, a secret they’d all wished they could forget before this night ended; Victory had promised herself that much. Her strength had returned enough that she was standing now, not slumped against the wall. She felt fully recovered, the strength having returned to her long legs, no pain wracking her slender body, yet the shackles still held.

Of course they do, she chided herself. Cassanda X. has been one step ahead of me at every turn, if there’s a metal that can hold me, even at full strength, she’d’ve found it.

“My dear, I’m so glad you’re awake,” Cassandra X. bawled as she approached. “And feeling better too, from the looks of it.”

Victory bit down on her gag, wanting to say any number of snide comments leaping to the tip of her tongue. She held them, knowing that the gag would only defeat (her) the purpose if she tried. The captive heroine settled for a baleful glare.

“Allow me to introduce your vivacious hostess,” the cat burglar went on. “The lovely Evelyn Eldridge is glad to welcome you to her ever so humble abode.”

“Can’t we dispense with the theatrics,” Evelyn said with a dismissive wave.

“Then what fun would she have,” said the man in the lad coat. “Cassandra X. lives for the show don’t you know”

“I just find it a bit tedious,” the older woman sighed.

“And the man to her left,” Cassandra X. continued. “Is the honorable, the brilliant Doctor Timothy P. Argon.”

“At your service, Madam,” the Doctor said with a flourish and bow.

“It’s true when I say he’s brilliant,” the cat burglar said. “That gas in the hallway: his concoction! Personally commissioned by myself of course, but every artist needs a muse right?”

“It’s basically just airborne chloroform with a synthetic anti-estrogenic,” Dr. Agron explained. “I tweaked the chemical balance so it inhibits neuro…”

“Basically it disrupts a super-slut’s biological patterns so she can’t use her powers,” Cassandra X. cut him off. “Brilliant but long winded… and completely unacquainted with the term layman, I’m afraid.”

“…Unfortunately the effects are only temporary,” Dr. argon mumbled in conclusion.

“And it’s not the only concoction he’s got up his sleeve,” the redhead swept one arm towards one of the tables. It was lined with bottles and vials, all filled with different colored liquids.

Victory eyed the table. What did they have in store in for her? What effects might those potions have? Rage simmered within the captured superheroine, arms bound above her head and that infuriating gag keeping her from even speaking. She tugged at the bindings, powerfully now, but they didn’t so much as give.

“Oh come on girlfriend,” Cassandra X. laughed. “Haven’t you figured out by now I’m no novice to you heroine-whores, those shackles are reinforced unobtanium…more than enough to hold you, with or without your powers.”

“Cassandra, let’s get on with it,” Mrs. Eldridge seemed to be growing impatient.

“Oh fine,” the catburglar replied with an exaggerated sigh. “See Lady Eldridge here actually orchestrated, by which I mean bankrolled, this entire operation because she wants to be the new superheroine of Capital City. So you can understand her impatience.”

The voluptuous redhead slid up next to Victory, leaning against the table she was bound to and stroking her captive’s bare stomach with her fingers. Her touch sent a chill through the heroine. Slowly that hand lifted and caressed Victory’s cheek. She recoiled but bound as she was could not go far.

“Relax honeybunch,” Cassandra X. purred. “All she wants is to know the source of you powers and we can all go our separate ways.” Here she hooked her fingers in the gag and started to pull it loose. “This is your one chance to make this all so very easy and just tell us what we need to know.”

She pulled the cleave-gag out of Victory’s mouth letting it fall around her throat like a necklace. The heroine spat it out gratefully, licking her soft lips and considering the ultimatum she’d just received. Of course they wouldn’t simply go their separate ways, she wasn’t that naïve, but why would Evelyn Eldridge have any desire to become a superheroine? Much as she want to simply start spewing every caustic retort she’d been able to think of while gagged, Victory knew there was more at stake here.

“You can inform your client,” Victory glared at the cat burglar. “That kidnapping and false imprisonment are no ways to start her career as a super heroine.”

“She makes an interesting point,” Dr. Argon chuckled.

Cassandra X. looked at the heroine with sympathetic pout. “Make things easy on yourself, I know it’s hard to accept being defeated, twice, but look around…this is only going to get more unpleasant.”

“Cassandra you may have captured me but this is far from over,” Victory snarled. “I’m far from defeated!”

“Well my dear you are right…about this being ‘far from over’,” Cassandra X. purred. “Doctor, you may begin.”

“I’m going to give you this one chance, let me go, return the Knox Diamond and turn yourselves in,” Victory said without a hint of trepidation. “Save me the trouble of breaking loose and yourselves the trouble of the beat down you’ll all get when that happens.”

“Oh I don’t think so,” now it was Mrs. Eldridge speaking. “The diamond has already been given to my son, Connor, its rightful owner.” Victory didn’t understand but there’d be time for explanations later. “As for me, it’s been far too long I’ve been nothing but arm candy, a pretty face for my husbands at their press confrences and charity balls, now I’ll be the star…once you tell how to become the next ‘Victory’! So save yourself the trouble and just…”

“Mrs. Eldridge not that I’m unsympathetic to your desires,” Victory cut her off. “But my powers are one of the few things money can’t buy.”

“We’ll see,” the older woman snorted.

“And fair warning,” the heroine added. “It takes a lot more than super strength to be a superheroine.”

“You mean dressing like a hooker? Being incendiarily arrogant?” Cassandra X. taunted.

“More like honor, determination, bravery,” Victory spat. “Oh and actual noble intentions as opposed just wanting your fifteen minutes of fame.”

Dr. Argon had been working at one of the tables but now he approached the bound heroine with a ready syringe. Knowing that she could not afford to be injected with whatever he had there, Victory pulled against the shackles mightily. Summoning all the strength she had the superheroine strained against the unobtanium to no avail. A small twinge of fear ran the length of her spine as Victory realized she wasn’t yet strong enough (and may not ever be) to break the shackles. As such she was defenseless when the doctor plunged that needle into her soft neck. Gritting her teeth and squirming just a little, Victory felt a flood of warmth, followed by a tingling sensation that crawled over her entire body. A gasp escaped her lips as she began to feel light headed.

“Not entirely unpleasant is it,” Dr. Argon hissed into her ear. “It’s a rather ingenious brew really, part sodium penethol, part iranium nitrate, a few synthesized enzymes added for flavor, oh, and I even threw in a little bit of Ex to facilitate the process.”

“You bastard,” Victory snarled. “What will it do to me?”

“Let’s just say it’ll make you very susceptible to…suggestion,” Dr. Argon replied cryptically.

“Like a truth serum?” Victory asked, feeling a haze already descending over her mind.

“Nothing so quaint,” the doctor replied. “Truth serums are far too subjective and unreliable. Like lie-detectors they are easy to circumvent if you know the tricks. How are you feeling, my dear?”

“Strange,” Victory responded right away without realizing it. “But no matter how smart you think you are, your little potion won’t get you what you want.”

“Oh I think you’ll be surprised once you start to feel the full effects,” the doctor continued. “Describe what you’re feeling to me.”

The heroine started to reply but stopped herself. “I’m feeling like you’ll be surprised when you’re sitting in a jail cell,” she spat instead. “It’ll be sooner than you think…much sooner.”

“Don’t be so smug,” Dr. Argon replied calmly. “Describe for me what you are feeling.”

“Hazy,” she said hesitantly. “Kind of light headed.”

“Is it like being drunk?” he asked.

“Yes, kind of…or…” Victory’s mouth had gone dry. She licked her lips and blinked hard, that light headed sensation was becoming more pleasant. The room beyond the doctor was blurring; the tables, the people, the walls all seemed out of focus. Victory tried to force her eyes to adjust but they would not.

“Or?” the doctor asked. “Or what?”

Victory felt compelled to respond. “It’s like I’m lost in a fog.”

“And how does the rest of your body feel?”

“Tingly…” Victory replied. It was becoming harder to think clearly. That numb feeling had settled in her mind; making her forget the shackles binding her wrists, the cold feel of the metal against her back…it was something of a relief actually.

“Relaxed?”

“Yes.”

“Victory, you are beginning to feel warm.” When he spoke a flood of warmth swept through her body. “Your heart is beating faster.” She instantly felt the pounding in her chest. “You’re breathing harder.” Her breasts began to rise and fall more quickly. “You’re sweating.” A cold sweat broke across her slender body. “Do you feel it?”

“Yes,” Victory gasped. “What are you doing to me?”

“Your body is no longer your own,” his voice seemed so loud. “Your body now belongs to me.”

“No!” It was hard to believe but she forced the denial. “Never!”

“Really?” the doctor questioned. “Your head is spinning.” The heroine did feel dizzy now. “There are butterflies in your stomach and you’re breathing even harder.” Her body responded to each of his commands accordingly. “The butterflies move upward, becoming a rush of desire!” Victory was suddenly swept with a yearning impulse. “Your nipples are getting hard.” The ends of her heaving C-cups tingled and under the skintight lycra the hard little nubs stood out visibly.

“Stop this!” Victory gasped. “You can’t do this to me!”

“Admit your body is now mine,” the doctor demanded.

“Never,” the heroine spat between gasps.

“The butterflies are gone now, the desire is turning to intense arousal.” Again her body responded, heat began to gather in her cheeks, then spread across her chest and flushed down towards narrow hips. “Every part of you is becoming charged with sexual energy.” As he spoke the words that sensation washed over her, the peach fuzz on her arms stood on end. “Your body yearns to be touched.” Every inch of bare skin seemed to tingle. “Victory, are you feeling horny?”

“Oh gawd yes,” Victory breathed no longer able to control her own body. “I mean, no!”

“Really? Because your little cunt is getting wet.” No sooner had he spoke than a bolt of electricity rushed down her slender torso pooling between her thighs. “You’re so horny your knees are shaking.” As commanded her legs began to tremble. “Is your pussy wet, superheroine?”

“Yes,” Victory said through trembling lips. “Please stop…”

“The desire is growing within you.” The receptive heroine gasped as her body assaulted her with a wave of pure lust. “You have lost control of your body, say it.”

“I have lost control of my body,” the heroine moaned.

“Tell me who owns your body now,” the doctor demanded.

“You do,” her voice was weak. “My body belongs to you.”

“Victory, I want you to look at me,” the doctor said.

Everything else had fogged over completely. Her mind was spinning, adrift in a sea of desire. The only thing she could see clearly was the doctor. Victory met his gaze. He seemed more handsome than she had original impression. His stern glare made her feel small and insignificant.

“Victory, can you hear me?” his voice thundered in her head.

“Yes.”

“You hear nothing but me,” said the doctor. “Correct?”

“Yes.”

“Tell me the source of your powers,” he commanded.

Victory felt compelled to reply but fought it back. He may control her body but her mind, sluggish as it seemed, was still her own. “No, never!”

“Victory, you cannot resist me,” the doctor said sternly.

“Yes, I must…”

“Your will power is beginning to wane, overwhelmed by your lust.” Again she was assaulted with a sensual charge so strong it made her gasp. “Your clit is swelling as you are overcome with arousal.” The heroine moaned feeling her body respond, the heat mounting between her shapely thighs. “And your cunt grows even wetter.” Another bolt of electricity raced down her skinny body, the surge left her pussy feeling slippery. “You cannot resist me, say it!”

“Nnngh! I cannot resist you.”

“What is the source of your powers?”

“You may hold sway over my body,” Victory said mustering her will power. “But I’ll never tell you my secret.”

“Your will power is already weakening,” the doctor replied. “You are beginning give yourself more and more to my command.”

“Yes…” A strong compulsion swept through her, she wanted to tell him. She fought the feeling down, her mind was still her own, no drug could change that…could it?

“Your body is trembling with sexual energy.” the doctor spoke and her body complied. “Your lust is building towards climax.” Victory’s hips began to undulate on their own, her firm breasts heaving with each gasp. “You grow hornier, yearning for release, your will power bending to my own.” Every breath became a soft pre-orgasmic moan as the heroine’s body shuddered. “Victory, tell me the source of your power!” The command hit her with the force of a blow! The heroine reeled feeling her will power waver but not giving in. “You want to give in, don’t you?”

“Ohhh, nnnnhh, Yes,” Victory moaned. “But I mustn’t…”

“Victory, hear my words,” the doctor’s voice boomed in her ears. “And repeat them…You are weak.”

The compulsion to respond was too powerful and the drugged heroine could not resist. “I am weak.”

“As does your body, you too now belong to me.”

“As does my body so I belong to you,” with every word she felt her will power growing weaker.

“Surrender your will power to me!” the words washed over the heroine irresistibly.

“Yes,” Victory gave in at last. “I surrender my will to you.”

“Now tell me the source of your powers!” The command washed over her with a wave of compulsion that the dominated heroine was unable to resist.

“My belt,” she moaned in surrender.

“Good girl,” the doctor said, causing a rush of satisfaction through Victory. “Your body is beginning to calm.”

Right away her breathing began to slow, the sensual charge subsiding. Victory felt like she was coming out of a trance, she knew she had betrayed herself but only vaguely. The drug was powerful. She shook her head trying to clear it.

Evelyn Eldridge rushed up to her, beaming with eager glee. She immediately grabbed Victory’s belt and unbuckled it.

“No!” Victory gasped even as the elder woman slipped it off her waist. The heroine felt her powers drain away the instant it was gone. She slumped dejectedly in her bonds.

“Now your power is mine,” Evelyn hooted, quickly buckling the belt around her own waist. “I can feel the power flowing through me!”

“Boys, now that she’s powerless take her down,” Cassandra X. instructed. “Mrs. Eldridge there will of course be the matter of payment…”

Evelyn was lost in the marvel of her new accessory. The three thugs approached Victory and unshackled her wrists. She let herself collapse into their hands, and though her lithe body was not even enough to unbalance one of them they weren’t quite prepared to catch her. Thus they did not have a good hold on her but why would they need to, she was just a normal girl now. No threat to this band of hardened miscreants.

“Cassandra X. I’m not sure I can every repay you?” Evelyn went on.

“Oh you can indeed,” the catburglar replied quickly. “In fact I believe we have previously agreed on a price…”

“The power is incredible!” Mrs. Eldridge wasn’t paying any attention. “Now that I’m as strong as Victory, nothing can stand before me…NOTHING!!”

The elder woman cackled wickedly, flexing her skinny arms. Then she turned to the nearest wall and clenched her fist. Intent on a demonstration of her new powers Evelyn Eldridge (who had never thrown a punch before that day) drew back her arm. Victory watched closely. When the aging beauty queen’s fist collided with the sturdy oak paneling there was an audible snap. Evelyn pulled her now broken hand away with a shocked expression that didn’t seem to register the pain…yet. The wall didn’t so much as dent. While everyone else stared in confusion, Victory slipped the meager hold those thugs had on her (just a normal girl, right, no big deal) and lunged at Evelyn. Of course her hand had broken, not just any one could don her powerbelt and gain the powers of Victory!

In mid dive Victory closed her own hand around the belt while it was still around Mrs. Eldridge’s waist. Instantly her powers flooded back to her, the thugs who were right on her heels didn’t realize what was happening. Blondie was caught completely unaware and taken clean off his feet with a super-powered backhand! He groaned landing upside-down and backwards. The one she thought of as Spanky (for obvious reasons) pulled up short in front of her. The expression on his face one of sheer panic, realizing what was happening. Victory lifter one long leg and planted her boot square in the middle of his broad chest with all the super strength she possessed. She only felt a little guilty hearing the crack of breaking bones (he’d live) and watching him sail across the room with enough force to slam back first against the far wall.

“Back you idiots, get back,” Cassandra X. shouted. “I’ll handle this!”

Still holding Mrs. Eldrige by the belt, Victory turned to face the catburglar who was aiming that infuriating gas pellet gun. However the superheroine was prepared this time, she hoped. She had no preventative agent nor been able to find any counter technology however she had given it a good deal of thought. As Cassandra X. squeezed the trigger repeatedly, Victory focused completely on her enhanced reflexes. As the nasty little pellets rocketed in at her, she was able to react quickly enough to catch each one in the soft palm of her hand. A thrill of triumph ran up her spine, if they did not break or burst that potent sleeping gas remained safely inside. Her triumph was only heightened by the look of utter dismay that crossed the catburglar’s face when Victory showed her the handful of pellets. The heroine then whipped them back at her. Of course the catburglar dove nimbly out of their path and they burst harmlessly well on the other side of the room.

“You lied,” Mrs. Edlridge drawled miserably, with a look as if she had been the one betrayed.

“I said it was the source of my powers,” the heroine corrected. “I never said it would be the source of yours!”

“Victory!” an all too familiar voice shouted behind her. “Can you hear me?”

“Yes…” Victory hissed trying to hold the word back. She turned to face the doctor, still holding onto her belt (and Mrs. Eldridge). In the excitement and the rush of adrenaline her mind seemed to have cleared but at the sound of Dr. Argon’s voice that haze rushed back over her. The heroine shook her head trying to clear it and narrowed her glare at the doctor.

“You’re beginning to breathe hard,” he said squaring up to her boldly.

“Don’t,” Victory snarled even as her plump C-cups began pumping up and down.

“Your arousal is swelling in your chest,” he took a few steps towards her.

Feeling herself growing warm once more, Victory took a few steps back and away. “Stay back!”

“Victory, your desire is making you light headed.”

The warmth in her chest flooded upwards, making her head spin in a sensational rush. Victory stumbled a step, leaning on one of the tables, still holding onto her belt and jerking Evelyn along.

“Release the belt,” the doctor commanded.

Victory found the strength to resist the compulsion to obey that command. She grabbed the table she had leaned on and with a quick motion, launched it at the doctor! He dove desperately, only narrowly avoiding the hurled table. As the superheroine reached for another table, one he would be in no position to avoid, Dr. Argon quickly began shouting more commands.

“Victory, knees are weak with desire.” The heroine’s long legs trembled, her knees threatening to buckle beneath her. “Your nipples are hard and throb with yearning.” She moaned loudly as her nipples began to ache, growing so hard she thought they might burst through her halter top. “You cunt is dripping on the verge of climax.” Her pussy gushed hotly, soaking the lycra hotpants, a few drops seeping out to roll down the inside of her thigh. “Your arousal is now completely overwhelming!”

“Gah!” Victory cried out in helpless frustration as a near-orgasmic surge swept through her body. She could feel her clit swelling again, the arousal so overpowering it brought the heroine to her knees. Her grip on the powerbelt began to slacken as she gasped and moaned, defenseless against the sensual electricity surging through her body.

“You are so close to cumming, you can barely breath.” Victory was practically panting already. “You crave the orgasm but it will not come.” She whimpered as her body began to ache, humming with sexual energy. “Let go of the belt, Victory.”

The intoxicated heroine was powerless, thanks to his vile concoction Dr. Argon was in complete control of her body. Her fingers slipped off the belt and she wrapped her arms around her trembling figure. She looked at the doctor in total submission, her eyes begging him for release.

“Do you wish to cum?” he asked.

“Yes,” Victory whimpered.

“Why do you ask me?”

Victory knew he was only toying with her now. She would have been enraged but there was no room in her mind (or body) for that. She had been brought so close to orgasm that she could think of little else.

“My body is yours to command,” she gasped pleadingly. “Please, just finish it.”

“So you do want to come,” Dr. Argon chuckled. “Tell me you want to scream like the whore you are?”

“Nnnngh, please make me come,” Victory looked at him with glassy, doe-eyed surrender. “Make me scream like a good little whore!”

Dr. Argon laughed. “I don’t think so. You’re going to remain in this state until the drug wears off.” The drugged heroine looked at him with feeble desperation. “These men are going to grab you and bind you, you will be unable to resist as their every touch will drive you wild, you’ll yearn for more yet you will never climax.”

“Ohhhh gawd,” Victory moaned in helpless frustration.

“She is completely helpless now,” Dr. Argon said, now he seemed far off.

Diego and Blondie approached cautiously, each grabbing one of her slender arms. Their touch sent charges of electricity racing up and down her spine pulling soft whimpers from the heroine’s lips. They lifted her off the ground and set her in a steel folding chair, which Cassandra X. brought to them. The cold metal sent erotic chills, accompanied by goose-bumps, rippling across her flesh. The voluptuous redhead took her wrists and pulled them over the back of the chair, silky rope encircled them and was then anchored to the chair pulling her into a slight arch, her aching breasts thrusting upward. The two thugs each took one of her boots, unzipping them slowly and pulling them off. When they grabbed her bare ankles tingles danced up her long legs, intensifying the heat between her thighs causing the heroine to yelp in exhilaration. Each ankle was tied to one leg of the chair, then they stepped back staring at her. Victory tried not to look at them, not want either to have the satisfaction of seeing the pleading desire, the pure lust in her eyes. Her breasts were heaving, erect nipples clearly visible under the skintight halter. Her slim hips writhed, legs spread displaying the damp crotch of her purple hotpants. Every breath ended in a soft, hapless moan that would have shamed the heroine had her mind not been trapped in the drug induced sexual purgatory.

“Good job, doctor,” Cassandra X. said, regarding the bound heroine. “Very good job! I can’t believe I let her take us so unaware.”

“It was an understandable mistake,” Dr. Argon replied. “We’re just lucky the drugs had not yet worn off.”

“Find out if she can make the belt work for me,” Evelyn Eldridge gritted her teeth, clutching her broken hand.

“Not tonight,” Dr. Argon said. “My drugs will wear off quickly now and it is far too potent a concoction for two doses in one night.”

“I don’t care,” Evelyn snapped. “Why would we care at all for her well being?”

“Because she can’t tell us anything if she dies of an overdose,” the catburglar said soothingly. “Tomorrow,” Cassandra X. reassured the elder woman. “We’ll continue this tomorrow, start fresh and get you what you paid for…besides we should get that hand looked at.” She took the woman tenderly by the arm and led her away. “You two, get him out of here,” she barked at Diego and Blondie nodding towards the thug crumpled against the far wall. “If he can’t be helped, help him out!”

The two thugs nodded grimly, understanding perfectly the emphasis she had placed on that final word.

The captive heroine heard it all vaguely, watching dazedly from her pre-orgasmic prison. She understood her predicament grew more dire by the moment but in her intoxicated state there was nothing she could do about it. Her captors went about their business, leaving Victory trembling miserably, bound to the chair, trapped in a haze of unsatisfied lust.
negi
Neophyte
Neophyte

Woo...was thinking she was escaping a lttle lightly this time! Looking forward to her being wrung out again! =P~
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Another great chapter the idea of medicine that the doctor used the heroin was very good
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Another great update, LJ!

Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Amazing! I love it!
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

excellent chapter - can't wait for more!
LadyJane
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

(Hi everybody, just wanted to provide a little disclaimer that this chapter is a little more sexually explicit. I'm so flattered you guys are enjoying my story so far, thank you so much for reading and all the feed back. LJ)

Chapter Four

HER captors had not been gone long but Victory was already beginning to feel the effects of the drugs subsiding. Victory sat bound in her chair pulling uselessly against the ropes. The room was in shambles after her escape attempt and the captive heroine glanced around desperate for anything, debris, a broken vial, something that might help her to get free. Nothing seemed to present itself and realizing there would be no way for her to reach anyway, Victory settled for some more futile yanking and tugging at her bonds. She felt more helpless than ever, weakened from her ordeal, lost her powerbelt and bracelets, as well as control of her own body, and now once again helplessly bound. There must be a way to escape but she could not see it. Shortly she ceased her struggles and sunk into her seat dejectedly.

“Don’t stop on my account.”

Victory looked up, it was the thug named Diego. He had somehow returned without her noticing. He leaned against one of the tables left upright, holding a bottle of water. On impulse Victory licked her dry lips looking at the water, suddenly very thirsty.

“Oh you want a taste?” Diego asked.

Victory came back to herself. “Not exactly.”

“You look thirsty,” the thug chuckled.

“I wouldn’t accept anything from you,” the heroine spat.

“Well…we’ll see about that.”

He set the water down on the counter and reached into his pocket. Victory’s eyes followed the bottle, then shot back to him. He was fidgeting with something but his gaze was locked on the bound heroine, looking at her like she was a piece of meat. Victory remembered that gaze and once again it sent a chill down her spine. She squirmed in her chair, unable to look him in the eyes. This led her gaze down to his hands where she could see that he was fiddling with a bottle of pills.

“What is that?” Victory asked, unable to keep a quiver from her voice.

“It’s obvious from the way you dress you’re in need of a good fucking,” Diego said. “I’ve been thinking about that since I got to play with your tits at the museum last night…”

Victory flushed with anger and humiliation. What else had they done to her while she was unconscious? “You bastard, why don’t you try that while I’m awake!”

“Is that and invitation?”

Tugging at her bonds the heroine realized she was in a bad position to make such bold challenges.

“See I’m about to give you what you want… What all you arrogant sluts need,” Diego finally popped open the bottle and dumped two pills into his open palm. “…maybe that’ll bring you down a peg or two.”

“And just what do you think it is that I need?”

“What all whores…what all women need,” Diego said coldly. “To be put in their place with a good fucking!”

“I would never!” Victory gasped.

“Puh-lease!” Diego scoffed. “Those tiny little pants…that skin tight top…I’ve seen hookers with more respectable outfits.”

“I’m a superheroine, you son of bitch!” Victory growled. “Think what you want, there’s no use trying to reason with small minded men like you, who think women are just objects to used at will. Let me tell you, it will never happen!”

“Oh, it’s gonna happen,” Diego grinned. “And like a good little whore, you’re gonna beg for it!”

He advanced on her slowly, each step deliberate. Victory struggled against her bindings desperately as he got near to her. Whatever he had planned she knew it would not be pleasant (or rather feared it might be). She had to get free! The ropes held her firmly and the heroine quickly realized it was hopeless. She was completely trapped at the mercy of this thug.

“Whatever you do to me…ULP!”

Diego cut her off by clamping his open hand over her mouth! This also popped the two pills into her mid-sentence. Then he ensnared her thick brown mane, jerking her head back and her mouth opened with a yelp. He poured some water into her gaping mouth, then quickly clamped his hand back over her nose and mouth. She struggled only a moment. The water was ice cold and felt amazingly refreshing in her hot, dry mouth. Almost involuntarily the captive heroine swallowed the water feeling the two pills rush down her throat as well. Diego stepped back grinning broadly as a wave of defeat swept over the sputtering heroine.

Victory let her head droop and without looking up she asked; “can I at least have some more water?”

Diego laughed and lifted the bottle to her lips. Victory drank every drop gratefully trying to ignore the man holding the bottle for her. When the bottle was empty he stepped back grinning. Then an intense burning flowed through her, it subsided quickly into an almost pleasant warmth. Victory instantly felt a bit light headed.

“What was that?” Victory asked softly.

“See if I raped you, I’m just another scumbag,” Diego seemed to ignore her quesiton. “Taking advantage of an unfortunate situation, and trust me without your belt it probably wouldn’t even be hard. But then you’re just another victim and probably one strong willed enough to get over it.”

“You’ll be just another scumbag regardless!” Victory’s head was spinning but she was also perfectly aware. It was an odd sensation, different from the haze of Dr. Argon’s concoction. “And where I’m going to put you…you’ll be the one…AH!”

He cut her off with sharp slap! “I maybe a scumbag, but what will that make you when you willingly fuck me?”

“Never gonna happen!” Victory growled.

“You arrogant cunt,” Diego laughed then got deathly serious. “I’m gonna have you begging for this dick!”

He said it so surely that Victory was suddenly afraid. It could never happen…could it?

“What did you give me?” Victory asked again mustering all the authority she had left.

“Ecstasy,” Diego replied smoothly.

Victory blinked and shook her head; it made perfect sense with the sensations she was having. Ecstasy had been part of the cocktail Dr. Argon had injected her with before. Who knew what further effect it would have on her now. She began to struggle even more desperately against her bonds! Diego tucked the bottle back in his pocket and smiled. The way he watched her struggle, Victory could tell he enjoyed the show. At last she slumped back on the chair, breathing heavy. Her firm breasts heaved up and down and her arms went slack. She was beginning to feel warm and tingly all over. The familiarity of this sensation was unpleasant even if the feeling itself wasn’t totally. Though she tried to repress, the feeling of an unsatisfied orgasm reared in the back of her mind, her chest and face growing warm once more. The drugs worked fast.

“Look at you,” Diego said. “Already flushed and breathing hard, you are a sexy little thing!”

He came towards her. Fear washed over Victory and she made a few final weak tugs against the rope. Then he was behind her. Rough hands gripped her shoulders firmly and then slid down her slender arms. Victory could not pull away from his touch and it sent a chill running all through her body. When he reached around her waist she inhaled sharply as his fingers ran over her exposed belly. Already the drug was taking hold and that simple touch was far more pleasant than she wanted it to be! A surprised gasp escaped her lips as he suddenly cupped her firm breasts! Victory squirmed as he began to squeeze. His sure grip sent a wave of pleasure washing over her.

“Damn they’re firm!” Diego whispered in her ear. “Are they real?”

“Take your hands off me!” Victory stammered as he continued to fondle her over her halter.

“These tits are a little small for my tastes,” he went on. “My opinion? A woman’s not a real woman if she ain’t working with a nice set of double-Ds…But damn these’re firm, like ripe oranges, sorry, melons.”

Victory groaned indignantly. “You can’t do this to me, let me go!”

Beneath the purple top her nipples hardened yet again, standing out clearly under the skintight lycra. This made Diego double his efforts. Each big hand covered an entire breast, groping and squeezing with authority. He pushed them together, jiggled them roughly, and drew an uncomfortable moan from the heroine. He worked his fingers over her nipples sending a wave of pleasure with each deliberate flick. Victory resisted but the drug coursing through her veins was stronger than her already weakened will power. She chewed her lower lip trying to resist but Diego worked her tits like he owned them! Her breathing sped up, falling in rhythm with each squeeze and consequent wave of pleasure. Finally, despite herself, Victory let a soft moan escape her lips. At this sound Diego increased the intensity further, drawing another moan, then another louder moan! He quickly figured out exactly how to play her and Victory found herself gasping and moaning with each squeeze, flick and twist of her supple breasts!

The pleasure was intense but the humiliation more so, the mighty Victory at the mercy of this man. He stepped back suddenly. Victory was breathing hard now and she slumped in the chair, letting her rock back to gaze up at him. Beneath the top her nipples stood erect, as if wanting more. They did want more! Her stomach churned at the thought of this man touching her but her body was beginning to betray her. Unlike with Dr. Argon, which had been aimless lust, Diego was bringing her to a boil with his touch and it was him her body was beginning to crave.

Diego stepped in front of her and leaned in close. Again he grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head backwards, slowly this time. Like everything else he did, gently but with authority. Victory could not keep her head straight and so let him expose her soft neck and throat. He leaned in and kissed it. Her body instantly broke out in goose-bumps and she began trembling. Then she felt his tongue on her skin. It was course and wide, but the drugs made it seem velvety. He licked from her collarbone to chin, and back down. Victory whimpered as he did. Then he began to suck on her neck, right at the base. Another wave of pleasure washed over her.

“Ohhhhhh gawd,” Victory moaned. “Don’t…”

Diego ignored her. He sucked and licked at her neck, biting sometimes, all the while holding her firmly in place by her hair. She could not help it as her body shuddered with pleasure. Though she fought them, every moan that escaped her pouty lips was like its own defeat. Diego did not slow or pause or even loosen his grip on her hair as he reached inside her halter and grabbed one of her firm breasts! He groped and flicked the nipple and a cascade of pleasure tumbled down her torso, pooling wetly between her thighs. Humiliation burned through the heroine even more as she yelped in surprise and arousal, feeling her pussy again growing wet.

“That’s more like it,” Diego gloated stepping back.

Victory was flushed and gasping. She lifted her eyes to his in defeat.

“Please, no more,” she begged.

“Listen up sexy,” Diego snarled. “We’re just getting started.”

“I’m going to make you regret every moment of this, you pervert,” Victory forced some steel into her voice.

He quickly untied her wrists but rebound them in front. Without her belt the heroine did not have the strength to resist. Then he untied her ankles. Victory made a meager dash but the thug held onto her easily. She was yanked roughly back to the chair where Diego first sat down himself. She tried to pull away but it was a meek attempt at best. No stronger than any normal girl now, Victory was easily forced to lay face down across his lap. He put one hand firmly on the back of her neck to hold her in place. Then she felt his other hand caressing her ass. His touch sent tingles running the length of her spine. He rubbed and squeezed each cheek. The heroine braced for another spanking with a dreadful whimper.

“Now this is perfect,” he grumbled. “Ass like a peach! Anyone ever tell you that? Perfect!”

He continued to grope her ass but slowly moved downwards. Soon Victory felt a hand run down the back of her leg, then back up her inner thigh where it rubbed her pussy! She had been silent up to that point but now she squealed in unwelcome pleasure as chills danced over her entire body! Diego worked his fingers nimbly over her shorts, rubbing her soft cunt with an even tempo sending wave after wave of pleasure washing over her.

“Oh… oh… oh… ohohoh,” Victory moaned unable to resist.

“That’s right bitch,” Diego said. “Give in. The stronger the drugs, stronger the pleasure…but the stronger the pleasure the stronger the drugs! There’s no hope!”

Victory barely heard him. He was working her pussy so well she could barely breath, taking short gasps between each moan. He arousal was building to a crescendo! Even though she knew she was only being molested by a scumbag thug, she could no longer resist the drugs. Despite herself, Victory spread her legs and arched her back so he could get a better angle. Which Diego did! Immediately he slipped his fingers under the thin strip of cloth covering her soft spot. His rough fingers plunged into the dripping flesh of her pussy lips and instantly resumed the building tempo!

“Ooooohhhhh…aaaaaahhhhh,” Victory cried out as the most intense wave of pleasure yet crashed over her. Her hips began to rock in rhythm with his hand. She tried to stop but was helpless against it. Suddenly he stopped and pushed her off his lap. Victory fell to the floor with a grunt and looked up at him in confusion. She was almost panting. Every inch of her body wanted this scumbag and she could not keep that longing out of her eyes.

“Ready yet?” he asked.

“N-never,” Victory stammered coming back to herself.

Diego reached down and pulled her forward. Victory came to him willingly, she could not believe it but she could not stop it. He spun her around and pulled her back onto his lap, sitting this time. His big hands encircled her slim waist and then slid upwards. They slipped right under her lycra halter and roughly grabbed her breasts. Victory could not stifle a shuddery moan as his fingertips again found her nipples. He was rougher this time, kneading and groping her pert tits, twisting harder and Victory played even easier. She squealed and moaned, leaning to arch her back pushing her plump C-cups more into his firm grasp! The shame and humiliation of becoming this man’s plaything swept through her but Victory was helpless in the clutches of the ecstasy. The heroine began rolling her hips, pressing her “perfect” ass against his crotch. One of his big hands reached down and slid under the waistband of her shorts. His fingers slid over the smooth shaven skin and again found her moist pussy. Overwhelmed Victory spread her legs and rocked her hips hard against his hands moaning breathlessly! Her heart pounded, she could not think straight, somewhere at the back of her mind she knew she did not want this man, but her body screamed for MORE!!!

“Ooooohhh, untie me,” Victory moaned. “Please… aaaahhhhhh… pleeeaaaaaahhhhssss….”

Diego did it quickly, freeing her wrists. Then his hands went back to their work. Victory was helpless in his grasp, her body shook and shuddered with unwanted pleasure. She could not even do anything with her freed hands except hold onto his burly arms as he played her body like an instrument. She cried out, moaning at his every touch. Suddenly, Diego stopped again. Victory was so hot she felt on fire, she was gasping and panting. It was time. Despite herself the heroine knew she could not resist any longer. He pushed her off his lap and she stood there shivering, fighting what she knew was to come.

Diego stayed silent.

Victory wrapped her slender arms around her trembling body and tried to calm herself. She could not. Whether it was the drugs or the man, she had been brought too far to control herself.

“Please,” she whispered in a quiet whimper.

“What?” Diego asked smugly. “Couldn’t hear that.”

“Don’t stop,” she said a little louder. “Please.”

“Now, on your knees,” he ordered.

Victory sank to her knees with her back still to him. She was trembling. Then she felt his hands on her, lightly. Teasing. Each little prod made her moan and sent a ping of pleasure racing over her body. He started to pull on her halter and Victory lifted her arms so he could pull it completely off. Her pert breast bounced into the cool air. Suddenly he seized the heroine by her tangled brown locks and grabbed one of her breasts, squeezing just right. She yelped in surprise, leaning against him. She felt his hot breath on her ear and he tugged her long brown hair. He twisted her breast, flicking the nipple slightly drawing a shuddery moan from the heroine.

“Show me that ass, bitch,” Diego ordered.

Victory hesitated a moment, then hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her lycra shorts. They were soaked, both from her sweat and her crotch. She slid them down her shapely thighs. She knew her firm round ass would be glistening with sweat. Shame burned in the pit of her stomach, how could the once proud heroine give herself to this? She was overwhelmed with desire, whether it was left over from her session with Dr. Argon or simply the effect of the ecstasy, the heroine could think of nothing else.

“Say it,” he whispered to her.

Victory resisted, grasping for her last bit of pride. Her body craved it but more, she had begun to think she would think more clearly with some release. All she had to do was give herself over, but how could she? Diego worked her breast with one hand and had her trembling in his grasp. He knew well how to play her now, breaking her will in a way no torture or threat of death could have!

“I can do this all night,” he whispered to her. “Teasing, bringing you right to the verge and then stopping. I own you, now say it you little slut!” His hand continued its work.

“Ah ah ah,” Victory moaned. “Oooohhh please! Please!”

“Please what?” Diego said with a perfectly timed twist.

“Aaahh…f- fuck me…pleeeaahhss fuuh-uck me,” Victory begged. “Oohh gawd, please fuck me… ah ah aaahhh!”

With a triumphant howl Diego shoved her forward. Victory fell onto her hands, bent over before him. Her head drooped in shame but the rest of her body quivered in anticipation. She heard his pants unzip. She sensed more than felt his erection bobbing between her legs now, inches from her trembling cunt. He slapped her naked ass hard and Victory cried out in an inseparable mixture of pain and pleasure.

“Say it again!” he demanded and gave her another vicious spanking.

No hesitation this time. “Please fuck me! Oh please, just…just do it…” Victory gasped, shame and humiliation were gone. She was nothing but his plaything now. “Please oh gawd, please fuck me! Fuck me!” she pleaded pathetically.

She felt his hands grab her hips roughly and then his cock slammed inside her! Victory screamed at that first thrust, he was bigger than she expected. The sensation washed over her but did not subside this time. The waves of pleasure surged up her body then back down with each of his powerful thrusts! Victory could not help herself, she bucked against him desperate for more! Diego raised his tempo.

“Gaaaaawwwwd… ah ah ah…yeeeaaasss….” Victory cried out. “Fuuhh-uuuuuuhhhh-uck me… oooohhhhoohhohohohohoh…”

Victory’s body rocked as she climaxed! She bucked and screamed but Diego kept pounding her! He held her slim hips in his iron grip and did not even slow his tempo. Victory gasped now with each thrust, unable to buck or match his tempo! A second orgasm rushed through her. Diego slowed suddenly, then pulled completely out. Victory glanced back at him. He flipped her onto her back with ease. She pushed her long brown hair out of her face, her plump C-cups heaving with her every breath, and she looked up at him. Victory spread her long legs opening herself for him as he leaned over her.

“I want you to see,” he grumbled. “So you know it’s still me.”

…And that I begged for it, Victory understood.

“Don’t stop,” she gasped, unable to control herself. “Uh…huh… please… please fuck me, fuck me… Uuuuugghhh!!!” She groaned as he stuffed his cock into her again!

Victory wrapped her legs around his waist and took every inch that Diego had to offer! His powerful thrust shook her slender body violently and she orgasmed again, crying out! Her arms fell limp as another climax washed over her! Soon she was lost in a sea of pleasure. Diego fucked her hard, had his way with her. Victory lay helpless beneath him, moaning and shaking and begging for more! Finally he spasmed and a warm stream gushed into her! Victory gasped at the unexpected sensation, then whimpered as yet another climax shook her slender frame. Finished at last, Diego pulled back breathing heavy now too. He sat on the floor beside her. Victory rolled away from him, panting.

Diego felt numb all over. What an amazing little screw that heroine had been! Better even than he had imagined. The thug laid back in post-coital bliss, letting his eyelids drift shut and knowing he had just had a once in a life time experience. Even without her powerbelt, he had nailed the superheroine Victory. Tomorrow Cassandra X. and Dr. Argon would come back with their own drugs and probably break the weak little bitch… but tonight she was his! Maybe he’d even go a second round…after some cuddling, even on the cold floor she’d earned that much.

Deigo rolled over to grab Victory and pull her close but she was gone. He sat bolt upright looking around. She couldn’t have gone far he hadn’t closed his eyes that long! And she was just a normal girl now, he’d could easily subdue and rebind her…but where?

“Over here asshole!”

Diego looked up just in time to watch the beautiful naked woman smash the chair into his face? He crumpled into a heap and felt her slight form fall on top of him. He tried to roll over and grab at her but his body was not responding properly. Then there was a deafening crack, and a dull thud at the base of his skull…everything else was blackness.

Victory took a few unsteady steps away from the thug. Her body, just that of a normal girl now, was weak and still numb from her recent orgasms. Still with the thug weakened from exertion and release, she was able to knock him out cold. To Victory’s surprise (and great relief) once she had reached climax her mind hand cleared some, she may have been at the mercy of the drugs but she realized once Diego had come he’d be momentarily expended. Better still he had let his guard completely down, never suspecting Victory would use that moment to turn the tables. After all what man didn’t think his dick was capable of hypnotizing women?

Victory quickly located her uniform and pulled her halter back on. Then she found her thong and hot-pants, wrung them out, and slid them back up her long, slim legs. Adjusting the skin tight lycra, tucking her breasts into her top just right, was comforting. Once she was zipping her silver boots back onto her feet, Victory was beginning to feel herself again. Confidence and determination flooded back despite her decided lack of super-powers. Honor, bravery, noble intentions, she truly believed these were what made her a heroine, not only her powers and so long as she had those things…she believed she stood a chance.

After hog-tying Diego with the very rope which had bound her a short time before, Victory turned to survey her surroundings. If she was going to take on Cassandra X. and her remaining cronies, she was going to need a plan of some kind! She would need a distraction, something to disorient them and then she would need to hold them at bay while she retrieved her powerbelt… As the pieces began to come together in her mind, she began to feel herself even more. She began to feel ready for the final showdown…
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

great chapter thought that victory would not recover, anxious to see her plan
negi
Neophyte
Neophyte

cool; sorta a refinement of your old story! I was going by the old one and didn't see the twist coming, very nice.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Great stuff. I giggled as the tits jiggled
:wink:

spellbinder superheroine
Neophyte
Neophyte

just read all the chapters. had me glued from chapter one. very well written. look forward to some more of your work.
LadyJane
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

(I am so sorry to everyone that this final chapter has taken so long! I won’t bore you with the details I’ll just say thanks for your patience and hope that this is at the very least a fitting conclusion. Thank you so much for reading! Now at long last lets rejoin our heroine; remember she is trapped in the palatial Eldridge Estates, she had survived the ensuing perils and persevered but there is yet a long road ahead of her. Even after suffering violation at the hands of the thug Diego, our heroine has managed to turn the tables. However while she’s distracted in re-donning her skin tight purple uniform, one of Cassandra’s henchmen has managed to sneak up behind her; no doubt enjoying the show he remains silent at first. What fate lay in store for poor Victory…let’s find out…)

Chapter Five
Unfortunately Victory didn’t have a chance to come up with a distraction or anything else resembling an escape plan. Even as her head was clearing, the heroine had been so involved in getting dressed (restoring her confidence) that she was nearly oblivious to anything else. As such she allowed one of her captors to sneak up behind her once again, Victory almost screamed when a masculine voice spoke behind her.

“That’s quite enough!” She instantly recognized the voice of Dr. Argon. “Turn around, slowly.”

The heroine complied, brushing back her long brunette hair as she did. Dr. Argon was aiming a small pistol at her and grinning. Victory allowed herself a moment to reflect on the fact that she would normally laugh at such a weapon but without her bracelets or powerbelt…

“I must say, even without your powers your recovery time is impressive,” the doctor said.

“I make sure to get plenty of antioxidants in my diet,” Victory said taking a step forward. “Makes it easier for my system to flush toxins.”

“Stay right where you are!” Argon raised his gun pointedly. “Hand’s up.”

Her eyes narrowing, Victory slowly raised her hands. “If you shoot me you’ll never learn how to make my powerbelt work for Mrs. Eldridge.”

“So it can be done?”

“Put the gun down and I’ll tell you how.”

“Ha!” the doctor scoffed. “We’ll be at quite the impasse if that’s your condition.”

“I assumed as much,” Victory replied.

“Come around the table, slowly,” the doctor instructed.

Despite her predicament Victory was glad to notice the only compulsion she felt to obey him stemmed from the weapon in his hand. Still she stepped around the table separating them keeping her hands up. She did however take a quick inventory of the table’s contents. As she squared up to the doctor, his eyes swept over her statuesque figure and a smirk touched his lips.

All men, she thought with a sigh. Even the brilliant ones…

“Now now, what to do with you,” Dr. Argon said thoughtfully.

“I’ll tell you what,” Victory said. “Let me go and run far far away from Capital City…and maybe I’ll forget about your involvement here.”

“Still think you can win this, eh?”

“Actually I’m certain of it,” the young heroine forced a confident tone.

“How can you be so sure?” Now the doctor stepped forward. “You’ve been outsmarted, captured and forced into submission at every turn,” he continued moving closer. Victory backed away. “You’ve been stripped of your powers, your dignity and you’re currently trapped in the palatial lair of your enemies.” She backed up until she could go no further, her pert backside pressed against one of the tables. Dr. Argon loomed in front her, pressing his pistol’s cool barrel against her bare stomach. “What even is the point of continuing to resist? You’re clearly defeated, why risk total destruction?”

“My good doctor,” Victory swallowed the lump in her throat. “Continuing to resist IS the point!”

Then the young heroine burst into action, turning her slender body and grabbing the arm holding the pistol. A single shot rang out, blasting harmlessly through the table instead of her torso. Dr. Argon barely even had time to gasp in surprise. Victory reached back and snatched a syringe from the table. Loaded and ready (no doubt intended for her own neck) the heroine would have no qualms using whatever concoction it contained on the doctor. Holding it like knife she stabbed for his neck. The doctor surprised her with his own presence of mind as he batted her hand away, sending the syringe skittering across the floor. His hand quickly closed around her forearm and yanked the heroine forward. His strength was unexpected but then Victory now possessed no more might than that of an ordinary young woman. Even as that reminder flashed through her mind, she felt the butt of the doctor’s gun slam against the back of her head and with a pained gasp the heroine sprawled onto the floor!

“Surprised by my physical prowess?” the doctor asked standing over her.

“Nngh!” Victory groaned as he kicked her in the ribs.

“How typical,” he went on. “Tell me, do all beautiful women assume that a man can’t have brains and brawn?”

“It wasn’t your brains,” Victory replied, getting to her feet. “It was your diminutive stature and rat-face that really threw me off.”

“Why you…”

Dr. Argon lunged at her with his gun raised for another blow. Victory was able to counter the attack, catching his hand with both of her own. She deftly stripped the pistol out of his grip and clocked him once, catching his right cheek with her elbow. Shaking it off, he retaliated with a surprisingly quick strike of his own. Victory was rocked and the force of the blow set her staggering. She hated to admit it but she was impressed with the doctor’s toughness.

“I don’t suppose beating up a skinny little bitch like you proves my ‘brawn’ precisely,” Argon circled to stay in front of the dazed heroine. “But it’s a lot more fun than the game of basketball with Cassandra’s crony, which I also won earlier today.”

He smirked, rocked Victory with another surprisingly powerful punch. Managing to keep her feet, the heroine balled her fists but even as she did another blow spun her head to one side. Stunned, her arms dropped weakly to her sides and the heroine swayed dazedly. Victory knew she had to defend herself but her body was no longer responding properly.

So this is what’s like to be out on your feet, Victory thought hazily. If I don’t clear my head I’ll be completely helpless!

Dr. Argon grabbed her by the chin, forcing her bleary eyes to meet his. “What’s the matter Victory, I thought you were tougher than this!”

Stunned and completely defenseless the heroine was barely able to keep her feet. Argon kept hold of her chin, perhaps even holding her up to a degree. His eyes drifted downward, lingering on her firm breasts, then moved down her slim midsection before taking in the full length of her long bare legs. His free hand reached out cupping one her breasts. He squeezed as if testing a fruit for ripeness, a lusty grin stamped across his face.

“You are quite the specimen,” he said as his eyes returned to her toned stomach. “Do you do yoga?”

“Nnnhh, stop…” Victory intended more threat and less pleading in her tone but in her current state it was the best she could muster.

“Your body has that yoga look,” he went on. “Long, slender limbs, smooth, toned musculature, tight abs…hm, I wonder how tight?”

Argon lifted her chin and Victory could not help but straighten up. Still struggling to regain her bearings the heroine was defenseless as he drove a fist into her stomach. All the breath exploded from Victory’s lungs in a rush and she doubled over, arms involuntarily clutching her stomach. She felt the doctor snare a handful of her thick brown hair and he yanked her back upright. Victory was still gasping for breath as he batted her hands aside and drove another vicious punch into her toned stomach. She groaned, doubling over again only to be pulled back upright by her hair. A third punch slammed her stomach and the helpless heroine began to feel light headed. Another first pounded her midsection and had she had any breath left she most certainly would have cried out.

“Wow, your abs are top notch!” the doctor sighed admiringly.

He shoved Victory roughly, she stumbled backwards having to catch herself against the wall to keep from falling. Relieved for a moment she leaned against the support and took in a few deep breaths. Dr. Argon moved on her quickly, the heroine threw a meek punch but her assailant caught her by the wrists. The powerless young heroine was easily over powered now and found her hands pulled up over her head. The doctor held them in place with minimal effort and returned to his assault on her stomach. Victory squirmed, groaning helplessly as her abdominals were pounded mercilessly. She soon forgot what a full breath felt like. After a particularly nasty flurry of stomach punches the heroine felt all the strength leave her knees, her legs sagging weakly. Through her delirium Victory felt every blow and knew that his hold on her wrists was all that kept her standing now.

“Mph…please…” Victory pleaded between blows. “Nngh…no more...gah!”

“Begging now?” Dr. Argon laughed. “You weak willed bitch!”

Finally the assault relented and Victory felt the grip on her arms release. Her head was spinning from pain and lack of oxygen, the abused heroine staggered but braced herself against the wall a moment longer. In the back of her dazed mind Victory knew she had to clear her head and find some way to escape this adversary. She also realized this was impossible in her current state. She may have been a superheroine with her powers but now she was just a helpless girl in over her head with hardened criminals. A final punch hammered the heroine’s jaw and she felt her knees buckle, the floor seemed to drop out beneath her as she shank to the ground, falling into unconsciousness.

CONCIOUSNESS returned to Victory before her senses fully had. She could hear voices but they were hard to make out. The aching of her abdominals was the first thing she fully registered. Groaning softly and she tried to bring a hand to clutch her stomach. That was when she realized her wrists were bound to the arms of a chair. Sudden panic welled in her groggy mind and the heroine yanked and jerked against the binding.

“I don’t care that you beat the shit out of her,” one of the voices was saying. “I’m just not sure I understand why you did.”

“Because beating up women makes me feel powerful,” was the second voice’s reply.

“I’m not sure if I’m impressed or disgusted that you’ll admit that.”

“Do you remember high school? Because I do, vividly, and you’ll never be able to convince me your gender is the weaker sex.”

Victory heard and registered the conversation, she even began to recognize the voices as that of Cassandra X. and Dr. Argon. The room came into focus slowly. She was in what looked to be an office with rich mahogany book shelves, a broad picture window behind a huge desk which matched the shelving. The chair she was bound to was actually comfortably padded, with strong wooden arms and legs. The ropes binding her wrists and ankles to those arms and legs (respectively) were strong too. Victory continued to pull futilely at her bonds.

“Well look who’s awake,” Cassandra X. purred.

Victory leveled a glare at the catburglar. Cassandra X. was sitting on the other side of the desk, reclining in an executive office chair. She had exchanged the leopard print dress once again for her black cat suit. Those flame red locks were pulled into a thick pony tail and she was once again wearing that clear visor. On the desk between them were Victory’s powerbelt and bracelets! The heroine lurched forward at the sight of them, finding the limits of her bonds very quickly. The gorgeous redhead offered her a knowing grin. Victory sank back in the chair, savoring the unexpected glimmer of hope she felt.

“Well this has turned out to be a rather unpredictable night,” the catburglar said. “I’ll be honest, after defeating you so easily in the museum last night I expected this job to be a snooze, but you’ve managed to keep things interesting after all.”

“It’s early yet,” Victory said through grit teeth.

“Unfortunately it’s not,” Cassandra X. shook her head. “As much fun as it’s been, I’m afraid our time is drawing to an end.”

“You’re ready to give up?” the heroine’s tone was flat. “I expected more from the world’s sexiest catburglar.”

Cassandra X. smirked. “Dr. Argon told me you know how to make these power items work for another woman.”

“I told you that in confidence,” Victory gasped sarcastically.

“If that’s true, this is your last chance to come clean,” Cassandra X. said.

“Cassandra,” Victory began leaning forward. “What makes you think you could ever make me tell you that?”

“Because I’m the best,” the redhead spoke with supreme confidence. “I’ve beaten every superheroine I’ve come up against, I know all the tricks. For instance; I know I can’t threaten your life, you heroines are all so willing, even eager sometimes, to sacrifice that…But there’s one weakness that all superheroines share, the one thing that means more than your life…your pride!”

Hearing the words Victory scoffed but Cassandra X. rolled on unhindered.

“I can promise you a fate worse than death,” the catburglar said. “If you’ll look to your left, you’ll notice a video camera, how about if I start by recording your unmasking and sending a copy to every news outlet I can find an address for.”

A pit of dread dropped into the heroine’s stomach. She imagined footage of her defeat, worse her identity being revealed on nationwide television. She could see her picture on tabloids lining the isles of every supermarket checkout.

“Gosh what fate might befall your loved ones?” Cassandra X. continued. “Not only would every criminal or thug you’ve ever crossed come after them to get at you…but everyone you’ve put away with a half decent lawyer will be up for retrial or out on bail…how many of them will be after the very same.”

Victory had always feared as much should her identity be revealed but she had taken some precautions. Still she couldn’t help but imagine how horrible it’d be if someone did discover ties to her mother or aunt, or even possibly her few close friends. Victory held no allusions that she’d be untouchable in that circumstance.

“Worst of all you won’t even be around to help them, with or without super powers,” the catburglar continued. “You see Mrs. Eldridge is paying me for a very specific task and if I don’t come through, I don’t get paid which means I’ll have to find some other way to make up the expenses. Tell me Victory, how would you like to be a member of some sheik’s harem? Or the crown jewel in a Russian mobster’s collection of sex-slaves?”

Now the heroine’s mind turned in that direction. After everything she had already endured to end up as some man’s property, to be bought and sold, and subjected to a life of sexual slavery, even the thought was almost too much. Victory’s blood ran cold and her stomach churned.

“Never,” Victory gasped.

“Do you have any idea what price an American with your body would bring me?” Cassandra X. laughed. “Never mind the fact that you happen to be a bonafide superheroine…let’s just say I’m tempted now not even to bother with Mrs. Eldridge!”

“This can’t be happening to me,” the heroine moaned.

“And yet it is and there’s nothing you could do to stop it?” Cassandra X. laughed. “So far you haven’t been able to prevent anything else that’s befallen you…you’re powerless, helpless, defeated.”

The truth of that statement rang in the young heroine’s mind. How could this be happening to her? She had to find a way to get free. Her power items were so close!

“I certainly wouldn’t expect you give in to my threats,” Cassandra X. was saying. “I just wanted you to understand where all this was going. Doctor, the camera?”

Victory watched as Dr. Argon went to the tripod mounted camera. A shudder of dread ran through her as the little red light came on. Cassandra X. had also stood and made her way behind the heroine’s chair. The catburglar’s hands snaked around Victory’s shoulders, tickling her upper arms.

“Have you got the shot?” the redhead asked.

Argon nodded adjusting the camera slightly and giving her a thumbs-up. Cassandra’s hands caressed the heroine’s shoulders, moving upward. Victory squirmed, knowing her adversary’s intentions she twist and turned her head desperately. She wrenched and tugged futilely at her bindings even as she felt the cruel redhead tickling her chin. Cassandra X. was purposely taking her time, drinking in and enjoying Victory’s desperation.

I can’t let this happen, Victory thought hopelessly fighting her bonds. But how can I stop it? I’m completely helpless…

Cassandra’s hands were on her cheeks by then.

“Stop, alright you win,” Victory had to buy some time. “I’ll tell you, just stop and I’ll tell you!”

Cassandra’s hands paused, poised at the edges or the heroine’s purple mask.

“Oh my dear, I’m afraid you misunderstood,” the catburglar said. “How could we trust that anything you said now would be any more than a ploy to buy time so you can plot an escape? No my dear, this is happening…and once you’ve been exposed to that marvelous little machine over there then we’ll talk about what you’re willing to do to keep it secret.”

That feeling of total defeat washed through Victory again. She felt the catburglar’s fingernails slip under the edge of her mask.

“No! Please, don’t!” Victory begged. “Please, you can’t do this to me…I’m Victory!”

“Not for long.”

Her mask was pulled off in one smooth motion exposing her pretty young face. Even though she was still wearing her uniform the once proud heroine now felt truly naked. Not knowing what else to do she hung her head forward, shaking her long brown tresses over her face. The heroine knew it was too late and swallowed back tears. She felt Cassandra X. gathering up her thick locks, pulling them away from her face and then Victory’s head was yanked back, forcing her to look directly into the camera.

“Oh yes, perfect,” Dr. Argon purred. “Facial recognition software will have no trouble identifying her.”

“No! Get your hands off me!” Victory gasped, whipping her head back and forth.

Cassandra X. stepped back, leaving Victory to thrash in her bonds for a moment. The hapless heroine gave up quickly, settling herself to turn as far away from the camera as she could.

“Oh don’t go getting camera shy on us now,” Cassanda X. laughed.

Unable to hold back any longer, Victory felt hot tears begin to roll down her cheeks. The young heroine tried to find some measure of pride or remnant of will power to hold back the tears. At the very least to keep that measure of satisfaction from her adversaries but his too proved futile. Overwhelmed, the poor heroine was balling like teenage girl who had just been dumped; in front of Cassanda X. the world’s greatest (and sexiest) catburglar. This only served to deepen her humiliation making it harder still to quell her sobs.

“Oh look, you’ve made her cry,” Dr. Argon snickered behind his camera.

“That’s because she’s beginning to accept her fate,” Cassanda X. remained focused. “Aren’t you, formerly miss mighty Victory… Don’t feel too bad, they all cry before I’m finished.”

Victory looked up at the redhead with a pathetic sniffle. “You may have defeated me, Cassandra but you’ll never win this…I’ll never give you what you want.”

Cassandra’s lips curled in a sneer but the heroine continued before she could speak.

“Threaten me however you want,” Victory said through her tears. “My loved ones maybe placed in danger but they’d be truly ashamed if they knew I gave in to your demands, you can sell me into whatever fate you’ve concocted and I still wouldn’t be as ashamed of myself as if I give you what you wanted.” The heroine’s tone was gaining strength as she went. “No, Cassandra X. you won’t be able to make Mrs. Eldridge a super heroine tonight, she’s unfortunately only just bought the most expensive silver belt in history and while you’ll just be adding another notch to you belt, another heroine you’ve defeated…I’ll always have that little astrix that denotes your failure to get what you truly came for.”

Now the catburglar’s beautiful face had twisted into an angry grimace.

“See you may think you’ve got us superheroine’s figured out but you’ve missed all the important points, I don’t do what I do out of pride,” Victory continued and seemed to be speaking just as much to herself now. “I do this because it’s what is right! And no amount of humiliation could make me turn my powers over to a vain, self-serving wanna-be just looking for her 15 minutes of fame…regardless of what that means for myself.”

“You little bitch,” Cassandra X. snarled. “I may have underestimated you after all.” Her eyes narrowed dangerously. “Of course that’s not going to stop me from selling you to the fattest, most depraved sheik I can find though.”

“And that’ll never change the fact even in this victory, Cassandra X. has failed in Capital City,” the heroine said, the tears having stopped now.

Cassandra X. moved so quickly that Victory barely even registered the attack. She felt the pain very clearly though! A straight kick slammed the heroine between her plump C-cups with a dull thud. All the breath exploded out of her lungs and there was enough force behind the kick to flip her and the chair over backwards. The heroine landed with a crack, gasping for breath. After a moment Victory realized the crack had not been from any of her bones but the arm of the chair! The binding of her right wrist had slackened and a thrill ran through the young heroine.

“Weren’t you admonishing me about keeping my cool earlier?” Dr. Argon asked the catburglar.

“Shut up, Argon!” Cassandra X. barked spinning on him. “If you hadn’t failed with your drugs we wouldn’t be here now…”

The catburglar launched into an admonishment of the doctor, blaming him now. In that instant Victory wrenched her arm free and quickly set about loosening the ropes binding her left arm as well.

“…get her up!” Cassandra X. ordered the doctor.

Victory gripped the arms of the chair tightly, hoping Argon would not notice she was free just yet. Cassandra X. was storming back to her seat on the other side of the desk while the doctor righted Victory’s chair, grumbling the whole time. She was set upright just as the catburglar was sitting down.

“Thank you, Doctor,” Victory said.

Argon looked at her inquisitively and before he could formulate a question the heroine punched him in the stomach with all the strength she could muster. The doctor crumpled with an exhaled explosion, clutching his stomach. Victory spun to face Cassandra X. who now wore a look of total shock. The heroine wasted no time in lunging for her power items. The catburglar lunged as well, blindly quick on the draw! Victory snagged her bracelets, groaning in frustration as her belt was snatched just out of reach. Not dwelling on this Victory quickly slipped the bracelets back on.

“How the hell?” Cassandra X. snarled in confusion.

Victory ignored her, dropping into a crouched position and pumping her legs trying to free them. The chair legs to which her ankles were still bound groaned and cracked but did not break, however she did loosen the ropes enough to slip one leg free. She straightened and leveled a green eyed gaze at Cassandra X. The catburglar was standing now too, clutching the powerbelt and seething at the sight of now freed heroine.

“I’ve still got your belt,” was all the villainess could muster.

“Not for long!”

Victory was forcing a brave front. In truth she doubted she’d be able to take the catburglar in a straight up fight. Casandra X. began to circle around the desk, she was moving cautiously but in such a manner that Victory assumed the same thought was occurring to her.

“You don’t have any powers,” Cassandra X. purred. “You stupid little cunt, I’m going to give you a worse beating than the good doctor did.”

“Come and try it,” the heroine spat.

They were now squared up and facing each other. Victory’s bravado seemed to be giving the catburglar pause, the redhead glanced at the silver belt in her hand and back at the young heroine. Then she smirked, supreme confidence returning and Cassandra X. came forward. Victory sucked in a deep breath, she wasn’t a trained martial artist but she had thrown enough kicks in her cardio kickboxing class…and this time that kick was loaded with the chair still bound to her one ankle!

“Holy Hell!” the catburglar cried out as she was caught completely off-guard!

There was no chance of maintaining her balance and Victory fell hard as the weight of the chair yanked her off her feet. However that was after the chair smashed into the approaching villainess! All three landed in a tangled heap. Victory quickly freed herself completely and scrambled to her feet. Cassandra X. threw the chair off of her curvaceous figure with a groan and struggled to her feet as well. Victory charged forward, driving her shoulder into the other woman’s stomach driving her back against the desk. Cassandra X. groaned and sagged from the force. The heroine pressed the attack throwing a big hooking punch. The more experienced catburglar easily defended that attack and retaliated with a short elbow to the jaw, stunning Victory, and following with a palm strike that blasted the heroine off her feet.

“Oulph!” Victory hit the ground with a groan. Cassandra X. was stronger, an experienced fighter and the powerless heroine stood no chance. At least she’d go down fighting!

When she put her hand down to push herself back to her feet, a familiar feeling surged through Victory. She glanced down and saw that her hand was resting on her powerbelt! Cassandra X. must have dropped it when she been bashed by the chair-kick. Already her powers were coursing through her statuesque body. Victory could feel the return of her heightened reflexes and super strength, rising slowly before her adversary. The restored heroine stood, holding the belt before her almost in awe, realizing that somewhere inside she had not believed she would ever regain it until this very moment. As she lifted her gaze to face the catburglar a confident grin spread across her face.

“Ahh…….fuck,” Cassandra X. drawled.

The evil redhead immediately made a dash for the door of the small office. Victory savored the moment of once again buckling her powerbelt securely around her waist. She grabbed the remnant of that chair and hurled it as the fleeing villainess. Cassandra X. ducked back just as the chair smashed into the closed door with a crash. She whirled to face Victory who now strode forward calmly, in one hand she held the video camera. Without a word the heroine crushed the device into an unrecognizable wad of plastic and wires, then dropped it at Cassandra’s feet.

“Guess we’re back on level ground,” the catburglar said. “I suppose you’ll want this back?” She held out the purple mask in a steady hand.

“We’re a long damn way from level,” Victory snarled grabbing for the mask.

When she took it, Cassandra X. quickly grabbed her wrist, instantly an intense electrical current flowed into the heroine. Victory cried out in pain, the charge would no doubt have killed her if she hadn’t her powers to augment her body. The heroine staggered backward, Cassandra X. lunged forward reaching for the powerbelt buckle.

“Not…so…fast!” Victory caught the villainess by the throat as she came in.

Victory lifted the catburglar easily off the ground and hurled her against the door just as she had the chair. This time the door gave way, splintering out into the hallway beyond. The catburglar slid and tumbled across the floor. Victory stalked after her, shaking of the effects of the shock but a bit more cautious now. She was foolish to assume the catburglar was out of tricks. As she went Victory slipped her mask back into place.

“Ok…” Cassandra X. coughed. “I’ll admit…you were right…”

“About?” Victory asked stepping over the ruined door.

“This night doesn’t seem to be quite over.”

“On the contrary, you were right,” the young heroine replied. “We’re very near the end now.”

“Perhaps,” Cassandra X. lunged forward whipping a handful of some acrid powder into the heroine’s face.

Victory held her breath and side stepped the chalky crowd. The catburglar’s other hand lifted just as quick, holding a small black device. A force-beam errupted from the device’s emitter and blasted into the heroine’s slender body. The force drew a groan from Victory’s lips and drove her back against the wall with enough power to shatter the drywall and splinter the studs within. Cassandra X. made a dash past the heroine before she could recuperate and ran down the hallway, scattering something from another of her belt’s pouches as she went.

“Come on girl,” Victory admonished herself.

The heroine extracted herself from the wall, which creaked in such a way she wondered if it were load bearing. She gave chase determined not to let the villainess get away this night. Halfway down the hall her foot slipped on a small metal BB. Victory skidded to a halt, surveying her surroundings, not wanting to be caught unaware again. There were more of the glittering pellets littering the hallway floor.

Surely you didn’t think this could stop me, the heroine thought taking a few cautious steps forward. This isn’t a cartoon.

Suddenly all the BBs began rolling towards her. Stepping cautiously Victory kept moving even as they gathered at her feet. Then they began to gather over her feet, linking together possibly magnetically. Soon they had gathered halfway up her calf and continuing to climb up her shapely legs, locking together into a metallic web. The heroine began to find her steps hampered more and more. It wasn’t from the weight but some force rooting her down. There were far more of the BBs than she expected and after only a few more strides, Victory could go no further. She growled in frustration, once again caught in one of Cassandra’s traps.

“This isn’t the end you bitch!” Victory called out, thinking the villainess escaped.

“The arrogance of you heroines never ceases to amaze,” Cassandra X. replied smoothly.

To Victory’s surprise the catburglar stepped back around the corner. She was once again wearing that smug expression.

“You’ve got your powers back, you could have escaped at any point, but instead you pursue,” the catburglar went on. “An obviously superior foe, outsmarting you at every turn, did you really think I was out of tricks? That I didn’t have contingencies in case you got free?”

“You truly just do not get it,” Victory growled, straining against the strange entrapments.

Cassandra X. pulled out another small black remote, brandishing it with some flourish. “Don’t get it, don’t care, I’m going to flood this hallway with sleeping gas and we’ll be right back at square one.”

“Oh I don’t think so,” Victory growled.

“After you get a little beauty sleep, maybe some breakfast to keep your strength up,” said the gloating redhead. “Then we’ll get started with another round of the good doctor’s serum…”

Victory mumbled something interrupting the villainess’s rant.

“I’m sorry, what was that?” Cassandra X. asked condescendingly.

“I said," Victory spat. "You’re monologuing!”

The heroine kicked mightily with all her super strength focused and the shiny net of BBs exploded outward. The catburglar had to dive for cover under the violent hail of pellets. One of them shattered the remote in Cassandra’s hand and others tore through the spandex of her cat suit, some breaking skin. Somehow breaking the one leg caused the rest of the ball bearings to release and scatter back across the floor. Victory stepped forward, planting her fists on her narrow hips striking a triumphant pose before the villainess. Cassandra X. got unsteadily to her feet, scowling at the empowered heroine.

“Alright super-whore, I surrender,” Cassandra X. said smugly. “Take me to jail and give me phone my call, my lawyer will have me…”

“I’m sorry,” Victory cut her off. “Do I look like the police?”

A confused expression crossed Cassandra’s mature face. Then Victory slugged her, holding back none of her super strength! The catburglar rag-dolled down the hallway and slammed against the far wall, where she slumped unconscious but alive. The heroine hadn’t hit her hard enough to cause any fatal damage (probably) but that one blow, right to that bitch’s smug face, seemed enough catharsis for that evening's ordeal. Standing there over the slumped and defeated villainess, the once again mighty Victory knew the thrill of triumph.

Epilogue
JORDIN Tyler laid her two silver bracelets on top of her dresser and rubbed her eyes with a sigh. Back in her own bathroom she stripped off her clothes and started to run a bath. Her body ached all over and she was practically salivating at the sight of the steam rising from the tub. Before she could climb in the phone began to ring, the red phone; the phone to which only one man had the number. Jordin hesitated at first, taking a longing look at the hot bath awaiting her.

Duty calls, Jordin thought begrudgingly.

“Yes, Mister Mayor,” she answered flatly.

“Victory?” the Mayor intoned urgently. “Turn on the news.”

Chewing at her bottom lip, and dreading what she might be about to see, the young woman grabbed her remote and clicked on the television. The very first channel she turned to was blaring a breaking news report.

“…Your previously scheduled program to bring you this special report!” an announcer rambled. “More scandal in the Eldridge household, we go now to a top correspondent on the scene.” The screen switched to a reporter standing outside of Eldridge Estates. In the background there were lots of flashing lights and uniformed officers running all about.

“I’m here with a familiar face outside of Eldridge Estates,” the reporter began. “Though details are still sketchy…well… Officer Cortez perhaps you can shed some light on the situation?” Jordin let a grin spread over her face as the camera panned over to a familiar and beautiful Latina officer.

“Earlier tonight I received an anonymous tip that the internationally wanted criminal known as Cassandra X. was hiding out at Eldridge Estates,” Officer Cortez began in her thick accent. “We knew we had to act right away and with help from the Mayor were able to secure a warrant and move quickly.” In the background Jordin could see the redheaded catburglar and Dr. Argon being led from the house and loaded into the backs of squad cars.

“And how is the Eldridge family involved in all of this?” the reporter asked.

“We have no idea if that’s even the case,” Cortez replied. “None of the Eldridges are here at this time nor even available for comment.”

Jordin shut off the TV and lifted the phone to her ear. “I assure you mister Mayor; the Eldridges were involved, in particular the lovely Miss Evelyn.”

“Obviously,” the Mayor replied. “But don’t worry this is just the beginning. And besides Cassandra X. is the real prize…of course once we find the Knox Diamond in the house they’ll all have trouble wiggling out of this one. Great job tonight Victory, I’m not sure where this city would be without you.”

“Sounds like Officer Cortez did most of the heavy lifting tonight,” Jordin said.

“We both know that’s not true,” he chuckled. “Of course she’ll be up for commendation after this one, she may have received the anonymous tip but I knew it was worth following up on…and quickly.”

“And how did you know that?”

“What kind of Mayor would I be if I didn’t?”

Jordin hung up the phone feeling confident that her ordeal this night had been worth it. As she slipped into that hot bath, groaning in relief, she knew that she would always answer the call no matter what perils she may face. Victory would always be there to defend Capital City and her citizens.

The End

(Thanks for reading everyone! Again sorry for the delay in posting but I hope you enjoyed it. Victory will return hopefully sooner than later with more adventures and even more exciting perils. I look forward to any feedback and feel free to PM me with any ideas or requests for future stories! ;) Hope you all are having a great holiday season... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!)
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Grand final, Congratulations beautiful saga eager to read more someday
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Lovely job LJ, nicely done, well worth the wait.
HNY

negi
Neophyte
Neophyte

I take a break from checking on you everyday and then you jump me! Nice ending, please keep up the stories!
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Yes, good ending. I especially liked the way Victory made sure Cortez got credit for the arrest. Obviously a lady who pays her debts!