New Bluestone Superheroine Video!

General discussions about superheroines!

Which character type do you want to see next?

Catwoman
13%
Batgirl
41%
The Black Widow
17%
The Huntress
17%
The Black Cat
13%

Total votes: 214
pbslater
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

The actress is just gorgeous. I hope she looses her mask at the beggining, so that we can see her face as soon as possible.

By the way, Wondra was one of the best ever sh videos.

Fantastic stuff, Blue. Thank you.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

The video will start with Darkwing in street clothes. So, you'll get to see her face at the beginning, before she dons her costume, then afterwards when she is unmasked.

Blood? Maybe a little. We'll see.

Blue
Darklord1
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Sounds like this will be a great video, Blue

The acteress looks GREAT :) , a F/F fight, presumably with an equally sexy villeness, a low blow(s ??), and a Blue/UKSG ending - what more could I want :yahoo:
viking wrote:A scene where the unconscious heroine is dragged along the floor by her ankles for some distance would be great if you can fit it in.
I'm with viking on this one - a drag by her ankles would be great, with some low angle shots. Preferble to a cradle carry IMHO. If a carry is necessary, OTS would be better :yes:
Bluestone wrote:
dantoon wrote:When the heroine gets her back broken, can she start trying to crawl away with her hands?
Okay. :cap:

Blue
That would easily lead in to her being dragged back by her ankles :tongue:
ledonatello wrote:I would only request that the Batgirl hand-to-hand fight be really long and brutal in this video - especially if she's going up against Mace and other villains. Batgirl should get worn down more and more throughout. It's clear the Batman vs Bane fight has always been reference material for you guys, and I say continue striving for that!
I agree - the fighting should be long, brutal, no holds bared and no quarter given, and should include some convincing gut punches and knees to the gut IMHO.

I cant wait to see the finished product, Blue :yes:
dafunga
Neophyte
Neophyte

Will she get into any "trouble" in her street clothes before she dons her uniform?
krispin
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I don't like blood. And also cloro. But of course everyone have a different taste.
What I strongly ask is a curvy strong bad girl beating the heroine.
Darklord1
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Darklord1 wrote:
ledonatello wrote:I would only request that the Batgirl hand-to-hand fight be really long and brutal in this video - especially if she's going up against Mace and other villains. Batgirl should get worn down more and more throughout. It's clear the Batman vs Bane fight has always been reference material for you guys, and I say continue striving for that!
I agree - the fighting should be long, brutal, no holds bared and no quarter given, and should include some convincing gut punches and knees to the gut IMHO.
I recently found this clip of an excellent F/F fight that I offer as insperation, Blue - the onlt thing that would have made it better IMHO would be for them to have been be in appropriate "heroine" and "villeness" costuming - catsuit, leotard, thigh-boots, etc - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic5UOsTY-C0
powerman
Henchman
Henchman

Darklord1 wrote: I recently found this clip of an excellent F/F fight that I offer as insperation, Blue - the onlt thing that would have made it better IMHO would be for them to have been be in appropriate "heroine" and "villeness" costuming - catsuit, leotard, thigh-boots, etc - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic5UOsTY-C0
Great fight scene Darklord! Agreed, it should be intense.
Incidentally, Trish Stratus would make a great superheroine.
krispin
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I recently found this clip of an excellent F/F fight that I offer as insperation, Blue - the onlt thing that would have made it better IMHO would be for them to have been be in appropriate "heroine" and "villeness" costuming - catsuit, leotard, thigh-boots, etc - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic5UOsTY-C0[/quote]

I don't like that a lot. Too much martial art. I love better fem vs fem wrestling and boxing.
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

What THE?
This video contains content from MPI Media, BMG_Rights_Management, The Harry Fox Agency, Inc. (HFA) and UMG, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that.
I LOVE seeing sexy women in Pantyhose, skin tight Spandex, Tights, Leggings, Unitards, Catsuit, BodyStockings, Gloves, Masks and sexy seductive Role Playing Peril! Go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

STS wrote:Whatever they do you can bet it's going to be good, found this clip on you tube, this one is okay, love the unmasking at the end of this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCfgsfK7Cdg
[youtube][/youtube]
I LOVE seeing sexy women in Pantyhose, skin tight Spandex, Tights, Leggings, Unitards, Catsuit, BodyStockings, Gloves, Masks and sexy seductive Role Playing Peril! Go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

I can't wait to film this one either! I wrote a good fem vs. fem fight scene before Mace's entry... and what an entry it is... and Darkwing will be another gorgeous Superheroine in the Catwarrior tradition! :D

Blue
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

- rough fighting, heroine getting worn down more and more as the fight goes on, and yelling/screaming from Darkwing as she gives it her all to try and defeat her opponent

- a barrage of upper body hits (chest, head)

- unmasking scene (Catwarrior one was a bit short)

- some sort of carry pose

- Mace kicking her boots after she's defeated/unconscious

On a related note, are you guys using the same setting as your previous videos?

Thanks, looking forward to it.
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

This might be derivative of my earlier post, but since suggestions were again requested:

(1) A realistic low blow. Check out the last few minutes of "Slug Street Scrappers." It contains the best low blow I've ever seen. Notice that the girl doesn't sexually moan from being kicked in the groin, or immediately recover and continue fighting. The low blow leaves her in such excruciating, extended pain that it effectively ends the fight. The actress also does a great job selling the pain and humiliation of the attack. I would love to see this recreated by a girl dressed as a superheroine this time (plus I have yet to see a truly convincing low blow in any superheroine peril video, ever). Here's the video: http://www.heroinemovies.com/jessie-gra ... more-15713.

(2) Blood. Not gory, but enough to convince us of the fight's brutality. Think about Superman v. Doomsday. I don't think anyone would argue that the fight was excessively gory, but it did emphasize the brutality of Superman's defeat. Since Blue's MO is to aim for realism in its productions, then let's get with the program and see some realistic fight damage.

(3) Costume exploitation. I want to see the villain take advantage of certain impracticalities of Nightwing's costume. Examples: (a) choke her with her cape, (b) pull her cowl down over her face so she can't see while she's fighting, and/or (c) yank her around by her spandex, etc. Be creative.

(4) Verbal intimidation. Of course it's great to have a villain who is physically intimidating, but I want a villain who is also psychologically intimidating. As the heroine and villain are staring each other down before the fight is about the commence, the villain should mock her fighting prowess or maybe even the absurdity of her costume. During the fight and as he's gaining the advantage, he should continue to threaten and harass her by rubbing her defeat in her face.

(5) Quality costume. I'm not sure if a costume has already been purchased, but my preference is the silver age Batgirl with gray spandex, yellow bat symbol, and bright blue cape and cowl.

I think all of my suggestions are well within the realm of PG-13 and should therefore be within the limits of the actress.

EDIT: And I also request that there are NO choke outs!!!!! Not sure if I'm the only one, but I feel the extended strangulation scenes really slow down the action and become too centralized on a particular fetish. Maybe there can be a choke with Nightwing's cape, as I've suggested, but please don't make go on for five minutes or longer. A choking that lasts 30 seconds of the entire video should be sufficient as its intermixed with other action.
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

STS wrote:Slug Street Scrappers. That was the worst low blow I've ever seen! Who wants realism?! As for the choking that lasts 30 seconds I'm all for it lasting longer, but you know if you don't like it I'm sure Bluestone will do 2 versions so you can pick one.
Who wants realism? Pardon me, but isn't that the entire basis of Blue's marketing? Look throughout this thread. There are several points where it distinguishes itself from other producers based on its realism.

Also, I can't believe I'm the only one who thinks the strangulation scenes are getting tired . . .
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

There will indeed be two versions for those who want different lengths to the strangulation scene!

As for realism... yes it will be more realistic than other stuff out there, but we are talking superheroines here, guys, so 'realism' must be understood very subjectively in this context. :ybat:

Blue
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

Ooookay . . . as I recall there was blood/bruises in TDKR. So if Blue is aiming for realism on par with TDKR, then I think you made my point for me.
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

True realism is in no way sexy - Hollywood fight wounds are so fake.

The amount of swelling that'd really happen would make any heroine look more like rocky after a few rounds in the ring.

Some blood, perhaps - but better to avoid real fight wounds
Kalel577
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I reiterate an extended, eye fluttering chloro scene.
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

BlueHarvest wrote:Hi guys, just wondering how you would like Darkwing to be defeated in the PG version? She will be up against Mace so... Chloroform, a KO via a punch, do let us know.
Definitely KO via a punch or a series of punches. This seems to make the most sense against a villain like Mace. Thanks.
WonderMan90
Sargeant
Sargeant

BlueHarvest wrote:Hi guys, just wondering how you would like Darkwing to be defeated in the PG version? She will be up against Mace so... Chloroform, a KO via a punch, do let us know.
Oh yes, please Chloroform scene. I will definitely will buy it if there is a chloroform scene.
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I like a chloro scene too, but to actually end it my vote would go to a beatdown KO.
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Thinking a knockdown drag out scenario would be better. KO with the.villain standing over isn't the best way to end a storyline.

IMO we should show what's happening after the end of the previous vids.

Thinking some kind of.experimentation - taking powers, or testing physical limits?
Kalel577
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Definitely a chloroforming to full unconsciousness.
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

Attractive woman, but she's really thin... As in Lara Flynn Boyle thin.
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates... I drank what?"
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

Public execution to finish her off. Have somebody videotaping Mace snapping her neck and streaming it to the Internet -- that sort of thing.
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

EvilBilly wrote:Attractive woman, but she's really thin... As in Lara Flynn Boyle thin.
She's 5"10 though. So quite tall as well :D. Good choice guys, she's even hotter than the previous one.
Darklord1
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

BlueHarvest wrote:
WonderMan90 wrote:
Oh yes, please Chloroform scene. I will definitely will buy it if there is a chloroform scene.
Well I can confirm that there will be a chloroform scene in it, is this how you want it to end?
To me, Mace really dosn't seem like a chloroform type of villan - too suptle for him - he seems more like a "beat the crap out of you till you dead" type of guy, so I'm for the knock down, drag out scenario ending in a KO punch or kick.

Great looking actress :tongue: Thin - hmmm -maybe, but pretty fit, and as Darkwing is not a super powered heroine, she would need to be pretty fit, so a good choice IMHO.
dantoon
Henchman
Henchman

Can there be a cradle carry at the end?
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Darklord1 wrote: To me, Mace really dosn't seem like a chloroform type of villan - too suptle for him - he seems more like a "beat the crap out of you till you dead" type of guy, so I'm for the knock down, drag out scenario ending in a KO punch or kick.
Agreed.
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineFanboy wrote:Public execution to finish her off. Have somebody videotaping Mace snapping her neck and streaming it to the Internet -- that sort of thing.
Strangulation's good, but I think I second this idea...maybe after he strangles her for a while, but she won't give in?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

dantoon wrote:Can there be a cradle carry at the end?
There will be a cradle carry partway through.

Mace's henchmen will chloroform Darkwing when Mace defeats her in their initial encounter.

There won't be any blood, but there will be loads of action. Assume that Darkwing is as tough as she is beautiful. She can take a lot of punishment without suffering bruises and bleeding. So, she remains beautiful throughout the wild fight scenes.

We've tried to include as many of your suggestions as possible, but of course, we cannot include everything and still make it affordable.

This will be a blockbuster video!!!

The poll above demanded a Batgirl-type video months ago, and all of our earlier Superheroine work has been laying the groundwork for this one... "Darkwing: Flying Solo"! :ybat:

If it sells well, there will be more!!!

Blue
Henchman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

ranger87 wrote:
HeroineFanboy wrote:Public execution to finish her off. Have somebody videotaping Mace snapping her neck and streaming it to the Internet -- that sort of thing.
Strangulation's good, but I think I second this idea...maybe after he strangles her for a while, but she won't give in?

I'm not a fan of the crunching/snapping sound effects myself (too squeamish) but I vote for the public execution idea.

Maybe the villains could throw her into a cell whilst they prepare a gallows and video camera. That way we get some time to view her reactions as she's told her sentence whilst lying, exhausted, on the floor of the cell.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

We've now finalized the script and will be shooting it at the end of the month. Thank you for all of your input. I'm sure that you'll love the result! :ybat:

Blue
vampiv
Neophyte
Neophyte

In my opinion, the new model is cute, but extremely thin, she does not look very athletic and she is not a brunette/redhead. Definitely does not fit the Batgirl physique. She looks like a Supergirl.

Too bad about the previous model and too bad you can not get E.G. either. Either way I will probably buy it.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

vampiv wrote:In my opinion, the new model is cute, but extremely thin, she does not look very athletic and she is not a brunette/redhead. Definitely does not fit the Batgirl physique. She looks like a Supergirl.

Too bad about the previous model and too bad you can not get E.G. either. Either way I will probably buy it.
She is tall, and that makes her look thin, but she will make a great Batgirl-type character. The blonde hair fits with the Stephanie Brown incarnation of Batgirl.

Don't worry. There will be a trailer, so you can judge for yourself!

Blue
Super123436
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I think she looks amazing, with great legs! I'm really looking forward to this one.
jrock920
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

is this video going to have a debooting scene or you don't that in your videos ?
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I can't wait to see what you guys came up with for your Batgirl costume.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

jrock920 wrote:is this video going to have a debooting scene or you don't that in your videos ?
No debooting scene in this one, but we are squeezing a lot into this one video.

Blue
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

jrock920 wrote:is this video going to have a debooting scene or you don't that in your videos ?
I would prefer that the heroine's mask be taken as a trophy after her defeat, but not necessary.
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates... I drank what?"
jrock920
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

both would be great
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

STS wrote:
EvilBilly wrote: I would prefer that the heroine's mask be taken as a trophy after her defeat, but not necessary.
Great Idea!!!!
I third this!
Last edited by ledonatello 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

i LOVE the teen bat when she gets strangled from behind....so hot!!
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Are you guys planning to use the same set again for the Batgirl video?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

ledonatello wrote:Are you guys planning to use the same set again for the Batgirl video?
Different set. Why?

Blue
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Bluestone wrote:
ledonatello wrote:Are you guys planning to use the same set again for the Batgirl video?
Different set. Why?

Blue
Just wondering. I think a different set will be great!
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I personally just can't wait to see the costume you put together. I'm a huge Batgirl fan, so heroines inspired by her design interest me greatly.
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

I hate the way you're using "porn". Bit of sex in a superheroine movie's quite cool - however despite the fact this does make the vids porn, I'd only ever call them fetish.

"Porn" is a term I reserve for the "Superheroine" movies produced by mainstream porno producers.

Personally I find the strangling's getting a little old - there must be another form of demise, even simply hanging would be a difference. However I'd like to see some different death scenarios employed. Good old death trap - hell, even death by injection would be a change.

Also for the "good" ending - what's wrong with the heroine winning, or at the very least barely escaping, now and again?
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

swampy170 wrote:I hate the way you're using "porn". Bit of sex in a superheroine movie's quite cool - however despite the fact this does make the vids porn, I'd only ever call them fetish.

"Porn" is a term I reserve for the "Superheroine" movies produced by mainstream porno producers.

Personally I find the strangling's getting a little old - there must be another form of demise, even simply hanging would be a difference. However I'd like to see some different death scenarios employed. Good old death trap - hell, even death by injection would be a change.

Also for the "good" ending - what's wrong with the heroine winning, or at the very least barely escaping, now and again?
I feel the same way, Swampy. On both accounts. If you're going to have alternate endings, what's wrong with having one with the heroine winning, or at least escaping? Isn't that the point of alternate endings?

As for the death scenes...yes, i think strangulation in a superheroine video can be hot, if done right. But you are correct, it is overdone. Not just by Bluestone, but by any producer who has their heroine die at the end. Now, I do think it's more "poetic" when a heroine dies by strangulation with their own weapon, like Wondra's lasso and Catwarrior's whip. But it is overdone.

I've had this conversation about more creative death scenes with other people and producers. Why not death by electricity or electric chair? Or, for the producers who DO have sex scenes (Bluestone, I know this doesn't apply to you, it's just a general statement for the producers who do use sex scenes), why not have the heroine screwed to death? How about death by neck snap? How about death by backbreaker, instead of just paralyzing the heroine?

One concept I always liked is the death traps from the 60's Batman series. How about a parody of the "cat whiskers" trap where the heroine is ACTUALLY squeezed/strangled to death? How about a parody of the "pattern cutter" trap where the heroine doesn't escape, but we HEAR her death off screen as the villain looks on? How about hanging the heroine with their own lasso/whip/batarang line?

My point is, there are TONS of ways to dispose of a heroine. I think all those traps from the Batman series is what got a lot of us into this genre!
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

I'm glad others have piped up. I've already expressed my own dissatisfaction with the strangulation scenes earlier in this thread. I personally find them overlong and boring. (It almost seems they exist to pad the length of the video.)

On another note, I love the idea of a classic trap actually succeeding in killing the heroine. That's just so . . . unexpected! :evil: