SKYFIRE II (Coming Soon)

General discussions about superheroines!
Rye
Producer
Producer

Hello all,

Here is a quick teaser and a few caps from Skyfire II which will be released in two parts. Wtih any luck part 1 should be available this month. This is a VERY dark movie...

This ties in with both the first Skyfire and 1984.

[youtube][/youtube]

Caps

Speaking of 1984... I will be working on the next installment soon and Yes the original SG is coming back :)

Let me know if you have any questions!
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Great news, I'm anxious to see Skyfire 2 only give the teaser to see this is very good. Also anxious to see how good that SG 1984 is returning
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Looks good, who's the little minx in the see thru zigzag number?
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Awesome pics. Looking forward to this one. The darker the better!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Can't wait to buy Skyfire 1 and 2..but that's great news that 1984 Superiorgirl actress is coming back for another SG film..Looking for to it. Keep up the good work, Rye..
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

will there be a standard def version of part 1 at launch to go with the high def version? would be great!
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Sp pumped to hear about both of these vids... what are the chances of adding some hosiery to sg's costume in the next installment?
powerman
Henchman
Henchman

Ryan, looks great dude.
Great to see some bondage peril in Skyfire 2, which was all that was missing in part 1.

And if SG1984 is getting a sequal make sure she is put through even more intense bondage.
Get some chains on her, and have her whipped by Selina and Carly.
Aszrael
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Do I see tights on those heroines? Might have to buy this one.
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Looks badass! I can't wait!
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Looks amazing Rye

I can't wait either
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

powerman wrote:Ryan, looks great dude.
Great to see some bondage peril in Skyfire 2, which was all that was missing in part 1.

And if SG1984 is getting a squeal make sure she is put through even more intense bondage.
Get some chains on her, and have her whipped by Selina and Carly.

Totally agree with powerman when it comes to the sequel of SG194. althrough I think the Selina Character won't be part of the sequel. Maybe some Underwater peril in the sequel or maybe the scene from Superman 3, where Good Superman fights Bad Superman...towards the end of the movie.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
dantoon
Henchman
Henchman

Is there a cradle carry in this one?
Rye
Producer
Producer

Thanks everyone,

And to answer a few questions...

Tallyho-
That would be Drakonica :)

Mamooche24-
Not sure what the plan is just yet.

DrObiCaffi-
SG will most likely continue with none, and Skyfire will most likely always have them.

Aszrael-
Yes, and she wore nylons in the first one as well.

dantoon-
Yes

I will try and write up an overview of the movie today or tomorrow.
dantoon
Henchman
Henchman

Is there a pic of the cradle carry?
at56
Neophyte
Neophyte

Love to see the GENERAL make a return appearance too. :-)
Superman246o1
Henchman
Henchman

If Rye is taking requests, SG1984II could really use some Nuclearman from Superman IV.
Dave
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hey Rye Skyfire II looks great! From those (apparently) very few of us that prefer bare legs to hose or tights, thank you for at least not adding them to the next SG project!
Zet
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

a underwater peril as in sg1984 would be cool in skyfire II
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I LUV that over the shoulder move with all the girls puling her tighter!!....WOW
Super123436
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Rye,

Did you make the Skyfire mask or is there some place I can purchase something similar?

Thanks!
Rye
Producer
Producer

Dantoon-
Yes you can see a screen shot below. Skyfire gets transported back and forth between sections of this building several times. Some other scenes include OTS and FM. There is also some battle dmg in the stockings but I didn't think that would bother anyone.

at56-
General Lock will be coming back if he is available :P

Superman246o1-
I agree :)

g-reaper2001-
Thanks. Yes SG will not have stockings but even though I am personally not a fan of stockings I think Skyfire wears them very well.

Zet-
Little late for that suggestion but I think its possible for when Skyfire and SG meet.

batgirl1969-
That was a tough scene to shoot but after several takes I think we got a pretty cool shot.

Super123436-
It's a leather mask I got online and painted myself to match the costume. It was close to a year ago... but if I remember ill message you.

powerman
Henchman
Henchman

Skyfire and SG1984 are absolutely fabulous heroines, Rye. Best I've seen for a while.
Skyfires mask is perfect as it still allows sight of her pretty face.

And yes, Skyfire works best with hose and SG without, you got that spot on

If they ever meet up they should both get ambushed and overpowered together. What a sight!

Having said that in the next 1984 If would be great to see SG ambushed by those three pretty female villains in Skyfire, plus Carly, commanded by Selena, to make the odds overwelming.
I personally prefer female villaines (obvious?), so may i suggest a Nuclear Girl?
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Rye wrote:Zet-
Little late for that suggestion but I think its possible for when Skyfire and SG meet.
Hey Rye
When I first saw your update about Skyfire 2 I had the thought that if it such a dark film that perhaps Skyfire would break and go on a killing spree and that SG would be calle din to save the day....
Please tell me that SG wil face off against Skyfire?
Your SG 1984 if the most amazing SG I have ever seen.

Can't wait.

All the best
LT
Zet
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Zet-

then the scene is possible? : D
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Rye wrote:Dantoon-
Yes you can see a screen shot below. Skyfire gets transported back and forth between sections of this building several times. Some other scenes include OTS and FM. There is also some battle dmg in the stockings but I didn't think that would bother anyone.

:yahoo: What an awesome picture. The battle damaged stockings are a beautiful touch. You clearly have a winner on your hands Rye - really excited to see this one and the punishment brought to Skyfire!
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Can we get a pick of the OTS? pLEEASSSEEEE lol and when will this be released? Looks fantastic!
Dave
Sargeant
Sargeant

OMG! Skyfire and SG in the same movie?! I don't think my heart will be able to stand that much excitement !! And Rye, you are right Skyfire does wear the hose very well! :-)
Rye
Producer
Producer

Powerman-
Thanks, I do have parts of the story planned out in my head but anything is possible because I probably won't shoot it until May so there is plenty of time to add things.

Rayman-
Can't give anything major away but I will say that Skyfire and SG will thrown down ;)

Zet-
Yes

ledonatello-
Thank you, and I don't think you will be disappointed. This movie is quite violent with some great twists!

g-reaper2001-
Well don't go and die on me until you have a chance to see it!

Mamooche24-
Here you go and Im thinking this Saturday for the first release.

To all- Should have a run down of the movie typed up sooooon!

superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Images would not load? Here you go:
Image Image Image
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Is this being released today? :D
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

ledonatello wrote:Is this being released today? :D
Oh I do hope so!
Rye
Producer