Any chance of producing a lift and carry downloadable vid?

General discussions about superheroines!
Lifter
Neophyte
Neophyte

Specially if it is a Female female vid? Where the villainess carries the heroine OTS and cradle style?
It would be awesome!
Cheers
Zumini
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I'd like this one as well, although with KO scenes and some plot, vs. just Lift & Carry. Basically a movie with storyline, and a focus on long carry scenes. As for me, I'd be happy with the superheroine KOed only, vs. awake in some.
Lifter
Neophyte
Neophyte

:D

Like my new friend Zumini wrote, please don't forget to create a lift and carry ff vid! Your gals are gorgeous! A nice plot, like Zumini said, but lots of OTS and cradles!
Cheers
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ok I am going to put this out here and if I get answers that make sense then I will produce one, no problem.

The issue I've always had with lift and carry is, once you have them on your shoulders, where do you carry them to? Do you just walk around the room taunting them? Usually the shoots are in one room unless you have a long hallway, which would make sense to ME for a lift and carry videos. You could carry them down the hall, down the stairs, up the stairs, down another hall, outside, etc.

But since your lit set is usually one room at a time, what do you do with her within the confines of a room?
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Maybe you could have the villain/villainess slowly walk towards the camera with the heroine on his/her shoulder and then fade to black? The next shot would be the heroine waking up to find her self bound in a fiendish trap.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
DevilMan38
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

The villian (or villianess of course!), could carry the semi-concious or sleeping heroine over to the bondage frame, sybian machine or some such.
If we're talking about a cradle carry (with a semi concious victim) they could walk around and taunt the heroine as she passes out; 'rock a bye wonder star', or 'sleepy time little robyn'.
If the heroine is awake and stuggling in a shoulder carry there could be some ass slapping as humilation.
Love your rage, not your cage
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I only ask these questions because if we are going to do one, then I want it to be right. So if its going to be lift/carry-centric, then let's get all the elements in there that would make this a good video.
Lurkndog
Elder Member
Elder Member

One possibility: the villain/villainess knocks the heroine out during the initial stages of the crime, and has to carry her off to stash her away someplace where she won't be discovered. Later on, after stealing the McGuffin, the villain comes back, and finds the heroine again. After a brief therapeutic gloat, the villain makes sure she's out for the count, then carries her back to the villain's lair along with the McGuffin.

I'm thinking some kind of hallway here, or at least a doorway to go in and out of. You might be able to get more mileage out of a room by shooting it with the doorway on the right for location A, and the doorway on the left with the opposite wall in the background for location B, plus redressing.

Back at the villain's lair, the unconscious heroine is laid out on a table or desk while the villain does a bit more exposition, then prepares to use the McGuffin on the heroine. This may involve carrying her from one part of the lair to the other.
dantoon
Henchman
Henchman

DevilMan38 wrote:The villian (or villianess of course!), could carry the semi-concious or sleeping heroine over to the bondage frame, sybian machine or some such.
If we're talking about a cradle carry (with a semi concious victim) they could walk around and taunt the heroine as she passes out; 'rock a bye wonder star', or 'sleepy time little robyn'.
If the heroine is awake and stuggling in a shoulder carry there could be some ass slapping as humilation.
I do like the idea of a male villain cradle carrying a semi conscious superheroine while she is still wearing her boots