The Death of Wonder Woman

General discussions about superheroines!
WndrWmn28
Producer
Producer

I've been thinking of killing off my Wonder Woman, any thoughts as to how I/she should go?
Shellene
aka Wonder Woman :)
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/15727
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

Artemis or other renegade Amazon wants her powers, seduces her into a jacuzzi, uses lasso on her to learn how to steal her powers, then steal / drown Wonder Woman.
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

WW gets lured into a deathtrap by one of her many enemies, beats up a couple of henchmen while looking for the baddie, gets her bracelets trapped by a magnetic field and is machine-gunned.
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates... I drank what?"
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

For me if a superheroine is going to go down she has to go down fighting i.e. NOT completely depowered.

WW tends to be a complete wimp without her belt even though she is supposed to be an amazon princess so pleasekeep yourslef powered up if you are planning a deadly beatdown.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
XODLIRV
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Three words: "tickled to death".
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

Rayman wrote:For me if a superheroine is going to go down she has to go down fighting i.e. NOT completely depowered.

WW tends to be a complete wimp without her belt even though she is supposed to be an amazon princess so pleasekeep yourslef powered up if you are planning a deadly beatdown.
Totally agree with this!

EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

Of course you don't have to kill WW off permanently... Maybe as part of a dream sequence or she could be brought back to life by one of the gods/goddesses of Olympus.

Superman246o1
Henchman
Henchman

EvilBilly wrote:
Rayman wrote:For me if a superheroine is going to go down she has to go down fighting i.e. NOT completely depowered.

Totally agree with this!
Totally agree with agreeing with this!

No matter the odds, Wonder Woman would go down fighting. Fighting against an immensely powerful foe like the Zardor would be great.

The Zardor: Very difficult to defeat if there isn't a convenient pit nearby.
WazooBoy
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

With this genre, I would prefer a more erotic death. So, I would propose strapped down to a bed or table, and a vibrator is used to orgasm Wonder Woman to death. Much like was going to be done to Barbarella. But this time it works and she has so many orgasms her body cannot take it.
Darklord1
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

ksire_99 wrote:Artemis or other renegade Amazon wants her powers, seduces her into a jacuzzi, uses lasso on her to learn how to steal her powers, then steal / drown Wonder Woman.
This has potential, I always fancied the concept of WW ending her days face down in the water ...

EvilBilly wrote:

WW tends to be a complete wimp without her belt even though she is supposed to be an amazon princess so please keep yourslef powered up if you are planning a deadly beatdown.
Totally agree with this!
Also agree, so rather than being seduced, WW encounters a powerful foe by the pool or on the beach, and after a fierce battle, WW is beaten down, dragged into the water and held under to finish her off, then left floating face down.

Another alternative, after a battle with a powerful foe, the enemy gets her down and manages to get her lasso around her neck. WW is then ordered not to resist as the enemy strings her up and hangs her with her own lasso.

Just a couple of thoughts :)

(Fixed the link to the image - I hope! )
Last edited by Darklord1 11 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
WndrWmn28
Producer
Producer

I love the ideas! I'm leaning towards the drowning. I usually still fight if I lose my belt, so no worries there! I'm cocky and mouthy til the end! Thanks for all the suggestions and by all means, keep 'em coming!
Shellene
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

WndrWmn28 wrote:I love the ideas! I'm leaning towards the drowning. I usually still fight if I lose my belt, so no worries there! I'm cocky and mouthy til the end! Thanks for all the suggestions and by all means, keep 'em coming!
Another thought is poisoning? Have WW receive a lethal injection, but before she dies she is able to defeat/destroy her killer.

XODLIRV
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

EvilBilly wrote:
WndrWmn28 wrote:I love the ideas! I'm leaning towards the drowning. I usually still fight if I lose my belt, so no worries there! I'm cocky and mouthy til the end! Thanks for all the suggestions and by all means, keep 'em coming!
Another thought is poisoning? Have WW receive a lethal injection, but before she dies she is able to defeat/destroy her killer.

WW DOA
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

So is the drowning scenario the winner?

avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

three more words: "pleasured to death"
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I'd like to see her get manhandled; something similar to the fight with the Zardor, and then carried off to her fate, whether it be pleasured to death in a machine, or put on the classic conveyor belt and fed into a buzzsaw or other device...think of the Batman 60s perils you can do!
Attachments
msosrape15.jpg
msosrape15.jpg (132.95 KiB) Viewed 6992 times
msosrape21.jpg
msosrape21.jpg (167.04 KiB) Viewed 6992 times
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

In her old age of natural causes? :D
WndrWmn28
Producer
Producer

EvilBilly wrote:So is the drowning scenario the winner?
Well, I am working on a script that has several of the suggestions. As to which will be her ultimate ended, we'll just have to wait and see :)
Shellene
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

I for one am looking forward to seeing what you come up with! :D :thumbup: :yes:

Owlan
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

avenger wrote:three more words: "pleasured to death"
What they said! :thumbup:
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hi, Shellene:

Was curious to know if you ever went forward with this idea? As you may be able to tell, this is something I am looking forward to! :evil:

WndrWmn28
Producer
Producer

Yep, I have a script in the works. I had planned on shooting this week, but that fell through :( Now it looks like I won't be able to film until the end of April (as I'm having surgery and will out of commission for a few weeks) But I will get it done! I also have a great script for some underwater stuff, but I have to wait until I go to FL for that one!
Shellene
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

WndrWmn28 wrote:Yep, I have a script in the works. I had planned on shooting this week, but that fell through :( Now it looks like I won't be able to film until the end of April (as I'm having surgery and will out of commission for a few weeks) But I will get it done! I also have a great script for some underwater stuff, but I have to wait until I go to FL for that one!
Underwater? Will you be using your WW dive suit?

WndrWmn28
Producer
Producer

Of course I'll be in my diving costume! **spoiler alert** I plan to spin into my diving costume while underwater :)
Shellene
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

WndrWmn28 wrote:Of course I'll be in my diving costume! **spoiler alert** I plan to spin into my diving costume while underwater :)
Assuming these scenes will be filmed in a pool?

WndrWmn28
Producer
Producer

EvilBilly wrote:
WndrWmn28 wrote:Of course I'll be in my diving costume! **spoiler alert** I plan to spin into my diving costume while underwater :)
Assuming these scenes will be filmed in a pool?

LOL yeah. I don't have a pool here in TN aside from my gym's pool and I can't use that one for filming.
Shellene
Aisbeforeyou
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I am a fan of Red Son, the alternate dimension where Superman lands in Russia and is a communist and Batman a Russian freedom fighter.

Overused? Yes, Wonder Woman is always beaten and ties up with ehr lasso, but the imagery of her and with the blood and snow and a psychotic Batman (who we all know and love) is the one to do it.
I would like to see him beat her to death with a crowbar like Jason Todd was
Attachments
IMG_0488.PNG
IMG_0488.PNG (288.36 KiB) Viewed 6420 times
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

So did it ever show how she got caught? I saw the semi animated version of this and it only showed her bound with her own lasso. And Batman wearing that silly winter cap with the strap down ears and snapped up brim.
Aisbeforeyou
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

So did it ever show how she got caught? I saw the semi animated version of this and it only showed her bound with her own lasso. And Batman wearing that silly winter cap with the strap down ears and snapped up brim.
No, it didn't show, she was just beaten, really a great book, I suggest you read it, I never knew of an animated version.
But when it comes to panels like that, I like to use my imagination: Gorgeous Wonder Woman getting beaten by the psycho comrade Batman, there's some rape and forced blow job, but in the end, she is waiting for Superman, bound, beaten and used in the snow...A princess of Themyscira, overcome by a mortal like Russian Batman.

The end has an allure to me and gives me goosebumps just thinking about it
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The animated was a value added product in I believe All Star Superman or Superman vs Doomsday. Its semi animated in that they just took the comic book panels and put human voices to them, like the old Marvel Hulk/Thor/Captain America cartoons or the old Clutch Cargo cartoons but without the creepy human mouths.

Yes the end is quite compelling and a very good message. The origin of Krypton is also quite compelling.
Xk1ra
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I like when the superherione is defeated face down on the ground you can try with this is really hot
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Well instead of killing her off maybe we could arrange a little Stasis Freeze that way if you should ever want to make a come back it can easily be done,

I was thinking of something like this maybe, just a little rendition of what I mean above something like this maybe :
http://orcaman001.deviantart.com/art/Wo ... -340442295

its never nice to kill off anyone
X O X O X
WndrWmn28
Producer
Producer

Ripper1 wrote:Well instead of killing her off maybe we could arrange a little Stasis Freeze that way if you should ever want to make a come back it can easily be done,

I was thinking of something like this maybe, just a little rendition of what I mean above something like this maybe :
http://orcaman001.deviantart.com/art/Wo ... -340442295

its never nice to kill off anyone
X O X O X
Good point and actually that's where I was going. I've been known as Wonder Shellene ever since I started doing this, because that was how shakeshift titled me when he started helping me way back when. I never liked it (doesn't exactly roll of the tongue) and now that shakeshift and I have parted ways, I want to kill off what he named and start fresh with a better name. Whether I come back as a 'new character' or just retire completely remains to be seen ;)
Shellene