Batgirl, Supergirl, or Wonder Woman?

General discussions about superheroines!

Favorite DC superheroine?

Batgirl is my favorite.
24%
Supergirl is my favorite.
28%
Wonder Woman is my favorite.
34%
Don't make me decide!
7%
Eww, I hate them all.
No votes
I prefer another DC heroine. (Explain if desired)
3%
Make mine Marvel.
1%
I am unfamiliar with these characters.
1%
Other (Please explain)
2%

Total votes: 107
cdrei
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Which of DC's "big three" superheroines is your favorite? Options are presented alphabetically. Batgirl isn't first because she's my personal favorite. :laugh:
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Supergirl used to be my favorite, in both comics and videos. A lot of this has to do with the concept of kryptonite weakenings. But since the New 52 started, Supergirl has been kinda...meh. That, and she's being overdone in fetish vids lately. So I voted for Batgirl. Her new comic, having Barbara Gordon as Batgirl for the first time in years, is fantasic. Add to that the fact that there aren't many high quality Batgirl vids out there, and it makes me want to see more of her!

She can share any or all of Batman's rogues gallery for possible videos. And that creates a LOT of peril possibilities.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

ranger87 wrote:But since the New 52 started, Supergirl has been kinda...meh. That, and she's being overdone in fetish vids lately..
The Nu52 SG has been good for me but the latest arc they're doing which has made her a pasty of the bad guy is annoying.

Supergirl's my fav for a couple reasons. First she can be more intresting than Supes since she grew up on Krypton and now has to live here. Like her classic look a lot, blue leotard, red cape and skirt, etc. Plus for the SHIP factor like Ranger dig the weakess to kryptonite. WW and BG are good in their own ways, and I like them both but to pick a fav it is Supergirl.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
SupergirlLover
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Who posted they are unfamilliar with these characters? (it's rhetorical)
Supergirl rules of course.
Dr.Villain
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Funny, I just posted a series of peril pictures featuring exactly those 3 heroines "trinity" characters :smart:

Image Image Image

I voted for Batgirl, because I like her character and personality best :)

But Supergirl is the hottest, sexiest superheroine ever in terms of looks and costume! Exploitable weakness too.

I guess that's why I made those pictures in that order:
1. Batgirl 2. Supergirl 3. Wonder Woman. That's my preference! :happy:
JohnFeer
Henchman
Henchman

Supergirl first, Supergirl last, Supergirl always is my vote.
Villain
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Spiderwoman is my favorite superheroine i don't know if she is a DC character or not.
Dr.Villain
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Villain wrote:Spiderwoman is my favorite superheroine i don't know if she is a DC character or not.
She's a Marvel character, since she's the female counterpart of Spider-Man :spidey:
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Villain wrote:Spiderwoman is my favorite superheroine i don't know if she is a DC character or not.
Yeah, she's Marvel. Here's my issue, though. In terms of character and costume design, I like the black suited Spider-Woman (Julia Carpenter, now the current "Madam Web") in her original costume (the one that inspired Venom's design).

Here's my reasoning behind that. I always wanted to see an adult story, done in either illustration or video, where the black suited Spider-Woman is confronted by Venom, bound in his web, and ravaged in every way.

As for Batgirl, Supergirl, and Wonder Woman, I like them all. As I said before, i voted Batgirl. But they are all ridiculously iconic. I just was never able to jump into Wonder Woman's comics. She has so much mythology that if you don't know it, it's hard to just start reading. But Batgirl and Supergirl are so straight forward, for the most part, that you can jump in at any time.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I like Black Canary and Zatanna. Two heroines who's weakness are being gagged.
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Mr. X wrote:I like Black Canary and Zatanna. Two heroines who's weakness are being gagged.
Nice one!

:hannibal:
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Batgirl for me. It'd be a pleasure keeping her broken cowl as a trophy.
cannonfodder
Henchman
Henchman

Mr. X wrote:I like Black Canary and Zatanna. Two heroines who's weakness are being gagged.
More Z than Canary, plus there's something about a woman in a tux and bow tie.

I love redheads but I am so tired with the Barbra.