Batgirl Trapped (Loop and Zoomed)

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

These aren't mine, but here are some nice loop and zoomed-shots of Batgirl bound and gagged (from the Pattern Cutter peril) created by a new Youtuber/friend of mine who just learnt a bit of video edits.

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

They are pretty short videos.
Wished they could be longer, but still nice to watch nonetheless.
Do visit those Youtube links to leave comments for the new guy (if you have a Youtube account that is).

;)
Batfetish
Sargeant
Sargeant

One of the most erotic trap. In no other trap it is shown how the BDSM influenced the show. It is so sexy how Batgirl lied on the table and nervous. Of course not to forget the nice view of her Cameltoe.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Last edited by batgirl1969 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Batfetish
Sargeant
Sargeant

batgirl1969 wrote:this very video, costume added with O-girl trapped in time...was my very first bondage orgasm....it warped my mind and now I am in love with her...I AM HER!!! Lol...

I really understand you. The classic Batman show is my sexual awaking. It is the most inteligent erotic you can imagine. I mean active the sexual fantasys by no nudity or direct erotic. This is art and case for science.
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

He has edited the Cat's Whiskers trap into something more kinky...

[youtube][/youtube]
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Last edited by batgirl1969 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Batfetish
Sargeant
Sargeant

batgirl1969 wrote:WOW>>....now that is Kinky...look at how her sexy body moves but is helpless....you know catwoman wanted to straddle that little batgirl and ride!! the henchmen...how did they resist just banging her???

You have a nice view on her cameltoe. When there would be a price, Batgirl would win the price for the best cameltoe ever in TV History.