Upcoming shoots and older material being taken down

General discussions about superheroines!
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Coming up in March I'm supposed to be shooting with Lakota Summers and Deanna Deadly. Anyone interested in a custom can PM me or email at [email protected]

Meanwhile, our http://www.clips4sale.com/store/27235 store at Clips4Sale now has a new name, Superheroine Action Fight. Paladin City Adventures is being phased out in favor of this new identity in the hopes of focusing more on action/fight scenes. We'll still have some of the g/g kissing and so on, but the best bet if you're interested in that or especially the foot worship material will be to go the custom route. That way I can make sure I have a clip that's more precise to your liking and without the stuff you may consider, "filler."

With this new direction, a lot of the older stuff will be coming down soon and going into the Vault. Everything shot and released in 2009 (and on the old camera) will most likely be gone by the end of the month if not sooner, so anybody wanting to get any of that stuff may wish to act soon.

I'm really excited about making this new project work. The first SAF clip (Night Darling Vs. Orange Avenger) is already up and future clips should be longer, though if people turn out to be big fans of the quick fights/shorter clips we may go more with that.

As always, a big thanks to everyone who has purchased clips from Paladin City and here's to a more exciting future with Superheroine Action Fight!
dantoon
Henchman
Henchman

Could you post the pictures of the cradle carries before you delete the videos?
dantoon
Henchman
Henchman

Btw, I heard that you were the ones that shot the Metro City Heroines clip with Tomiko. Do you still have the trailer for it?
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Hey, Dantoon I'll send you a quick PM. :)
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

By the way, this is Lakota. Here she is as Vanguard Charlotte.

Coming up later in March, we'll be shooting with Candle Boxxx! Here she is as Powerfemme.

dantoon
Henchman
Henchman

Could you add cradle carries in your future releases?
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Paladin City Adventures 1-22 will be taken down from our store and moved into the vault later today/this evening.