Nicheclips is it worth it?

General discussions about superheroines!
SupergirlLover
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I tried going into nicheclips but don't like the membership/sign in method is it worth it?
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

Depends what you're looking for; most of the selections in there are death peril. Not a lot of Superheroine stuff, although there is some (Rachel Steele, XXXTreme ComiXXX, Punished Heroines). Plus you have to pre-fund your account to purchase the vids as opposed to Clips4Sale where you can use a Credit Card. Can be a bit of a hassle.
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates... I drank what?"
SupergirlLover
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Are the clips from there exclusive? or can they be found anywhere
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Most clips there will be exclusive, but not all. The reason for the exclusivity is the content...Visa won't fund most of it directly, so nicheclips has you fund an account you can buy from. I personally think it's worth it if your into the more forced sex type, or "rapey" material. Visa won't let clips4sale do it. Some producers do, but they could easily get their stores pulled.

For example, a lot of the old school Punished Heroines material would get pulled if it were online edited as it used to be if it were anywhere but nicheclips.
teotwawki
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

There way of running their site with pre-pays just doesn't set well with me either. Kept me from doing any business with them.