I need a new idenity

General discussions about superheroines!
L.M. Tracy
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I tend to lean towards Supergirl in most choices, but since you said you wanted something new (and there are a lot of Supergirl videos) I am going to suggest Witchblade. She is fierce, tough, and very sexy. Not to mention I have not seen anyone attempt this character before. Costume looks tricky, but would be an amazing accomplishment!
WitchbladeDarkness.jpg
WitchbladeDarkness.jpg (96.54 KiB) Viewed 5369 times
Jack Perry's Lady Luck is now available in all formats on SmashWords.com!
L.M. Tracy Blog follow my random postings if you want to get to know me.
unmasked05
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I would vote for a Queen of Swords costume. I think you would look great wearing a black lace mask and could make some outstanding videos featuring unmaskings!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I'd love to see you as Silk Spectre II

Or something similar but with an eyemask.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Would love to see someone be Gravity Girl or Arial from Thundar the Barbarian.
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

I agree big time with Spider Woman and Huntress - would absolutely love to see you do one of those, next vid should be Spider Woman though!!!
SupergirlLover
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I was also going to suggest witchblade.
I have another suggestion though which I will post
in another idependant topic.
As a former Photographer and future producer I have
o so many plans many which I have no problems sharing.
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Someone suggested Mary Marvel, which i think would be perfect.

You have a really young look about you that would match up well with the character to pull it off. The character is also underused as far as the superheroine theme stuff goes, so you'll be breaking new ground on the character. I'd give a thumbs up to a Cali Marvel project.
CaliLogan
Producer
Producer

Im now itching to do this spider woman thing. There is an awesome park by my house with a 20 foot tall spider web that would be perfect for a shooting location. I wonder how fast the cops would come shut that down!
mikeyh
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Yes do spiderwoman as long as its the Jessica drew version
olpterp
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

make sure your first poison ivy video shows you transforming into her...much like your other transformation videos
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Mr. X wrote:Image

I doubt any of the models even know who those 2 heroines are. LOL! Thundar cartoons they miiiggghhhttt still find on TV from time to time....but the "Galaxy Trio" cartoon I haven't seen on any channel in years.
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

CaliLogan wrote:Im now itching to do this spider woman thing. There is an awesome park by my house with a 20 foot tall spider web that would be perfect for a shooting location. I wonder how fast the cops would come shut that down!
Spider-Woman is one of the best superheroine designs ever. You were meant to play her Cali. Mask and all!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

GMan2 wrote:
Mr. X wrote:Image

I doubt any of the models even know who those 2 heroines are. LOL! Thundar cartoons they miiiggghhhttt still find on TV from time to time....but the "Galaxy Trio" cartoon I haven't seen on any channel in years.

Pretty much all the galaxy trio cartoons are on youtube but yeah, they are pretty obscure though the costumes are very simplistic.

One of my favorite scenes
[youtube][/youtube]
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'd say make up your own new heroine. Find elements people like and just create a costume. For example people like masks, gloves and boots. Pantyhose. star spangled hot shorts or panties. A top with "easy access". At least then you don't have to worry about DC coming down on you for Batgirl.
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

I LOVE seeing sexy women in Pantyhose, skin tight Spandex, Tights, Leggings, Unitards, Catsuit, BodyStockings, Gloves, Masks and sexy seductive Role Playing Peril! Go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

You shouldn't have a problem filming at the park you mentioned if you obtain a production permit in advance. You will just have to keep the costum on while at the park.
ashleychloroformed
Henchman
Henchman

If you play Zatanna or Poison Oak will your arsenal consist of sleepy dusts and if you especially play Poison Oak, will you have cotton plants that drug the heroines when they are wrapped up by the plants :D?
PoisonIvy
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

You should be Supergirl without a doubt Cali!! We have seen you as her but only in the slutty "corset" style costume. I would love to see you do something as her in a more tradtional supergirl costume, especially if you can turn evil like you did in one of your recent videos. It wasnt a superheroine style, but I loved the way the "evil" overcame you and changed your look! The nails, makeup, hair and the way they changed to evil was amazing. It is such a great concept and perfect for this genre.With a great story, costume and your great attention to detail I know we would all love to you as a corrupted heroine!
"Just one little kiss? A kiss never hurt anyone..."

Poison Ivy
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

I think Gravity Girl would be cool. She is not as we'll known but thats why it would be cool to do it.
CaliLogan
Producer
Producer

PoisonIvy wrote:You should be Supergirl without a doubt Cali!! We have seen you as her but only in the slutty "corset" style costume. I would love to see you do something as her in a more tradtional supergirl costume, especially if you can turn evil like you did in one of your recent videos. It wasnt a superheroine style, but I loved the way the "evil" overcame you and changed your look! The nails, makeup, hair and the way they changed to evil was amazing. It is such a great concept and perfect for this genre.With a great story, costume and your great attention to detail I know we would all love to you as a corrupted heroine!
Love it! I was acutally the traditional WG for halloween last year, so I have all the costume for this idea. xoxo
PoisonIvy
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

WOW!!! Your going to use the tradtional Supergirl costume, turn evil!??? I LOVE IT!!! You should definatly change the entire look and do it much like you did in the recent video I mentioned, if you do anything like that with Supergirl, you have a definate buy from me!!!

BTW I have TONS of ideas much like this one, mostly from my 20 years of roleplaying, hit me up anytime you want in PM and we can discuss!

XOXOXOXOXO Ivy
"Just one little kiss? A kiss never hurt anyone..."

Poison Ivy
faustmonkey
Neophyte
Neophyte

I second the Supergirl and Wonder Woman suggestions. Would also love Catwoman!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Two words,Black Canary.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Richpartist wrote:Two words,Black Canary.
Yes that I would go for. Or Zatanna.
CaliLogan
Producer
Producer

SuperNemesis wrote:Hi Cali, cool of you to ask.

You do a great job of bringing our favorite characters to life and you make every outfit look awesome! Regarding a new idenity, I agree with some of the others.

Zatanna, nothing better than Magic.

The possibilities are endless, the multitude of spells, the variety in the casting, always something new and interesting.

Zatanna, the best of both worlds, a force to be reckoned with, and an alluring damsel.

Hey guys! I know its not a supherheroine genre clip, but I did this hypno video in a costume similar to Zatanna. What do you think of the outfit I came up with? Any good magic/superhero scenarios come to mind?

DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

I LOVE the Super Girl Idea too! also, you've done batgirl, how about a FEMALE ROBIN???? You'll pull off any look!!! You're too damn hot not to!
harriertalon
Henchman
Henchman

So many great ideas, but I'm siding with team Mary Marvel. She's underused and Cali kind of looks like her. You could have a lot of fun with her abductor gagging her so she can't say the magic words to get out of whatever predicament she's in.
redmanx
Henchman
Henchman

How about a character like Modesty Blaise? Or a female James Bond? You would make the sexiest spy ever!
Tuathal
Henchman
Henchman

CaliLogan wrote:
Hey guys! I know its not a supherheroine genre clip, but I did this hypno video in a costume similar to Zatanna. What do you think of the outfit I came up with? Any good magic/superhero scenarios come to mind?

I like the costume, well done! First scenario that comes to mind would be you against a magical foe, Circe, enchantress or other sorceress. You could teleport in to their lair to try to put a stop to their latest evil scheme. The sorceress' lackeys could easily be dispatched with a spell binding them. Then the magical battle with the sorceress begins but while Zatanna is speaking a spell the sorceress is quicker and conjures a gag silencing our hero. A second spell binds her hands and a third her legs. The sorceress then frees her lackeys and they entertain themselves by tormenting the helpless Zatanna.
teotwawki
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Try Hitgirl