More changes at Camvoy

General discussions about superheroines!
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

So far, this year's been kind of a trial-and-error deal. Sometimes, things go good and sometimes, they don't. Either way, we keep the train chugging along and continue to aim at getting better.

Back in February, I had mentioned wanting to go in a new direction and as it turned out, that direction was plural. So the name of our Clips4Sale page is now Camvoy Superheroine Theater. This way, we don't have to necessarily rely on being stuck doing any one particular type of clip as fans have different tastes and quite frankly, so do I.

We still have Superheroine Action Fight as an idea, though I'll probably change it to Superheroine Action! instead. There's also the Avenging Ladies series as that running storyline will involve just those heroines patrolling Paladin City. This includes Avenging Ladies Episode 1, featuring Lakota Summers, now as Grape Avenger and Deanna Deadly as the villainess Ladybird. And the good Mayor, the founder of Metro City Heroines recently granted permission for Camvoy to produce some stuff based on his old project. Even got some great costumes out of the deal and am hoping to get a Metro City based shoot in the near future.

Another change that will start going into effect is a reduction, if not flat-out elimination of hotel/suite shoots. I got to shoot in a studio back in October and really enjoyed it and will be looking to do that once I get back into shooting again. And before anybody asks, the answer is officially, "I don't know at the moment," when it comes to whoever it is I'm shooting with in the coming months. I have plans, but as I've learned over the years, sometimes it's not a sure thing until the shoot actually happens. Years of having the occasional cancellation or no-show or unforeseen disaster I admit have had their effect. I have no current plans for April, but I do for May so here's to better times ahead.

Though I just might miss that complimentary shampoo after a while.

As we continue to try and keep focus on newer material, older stuff will wind up in The Vault and by either the middle or end of this month, clips released in 2010 will most likely come down. Some material may make a return in the form of compilations.

Okay, I think I've typed enough words now. I'm going to enjoy a nice, refreshing beverage of some sort.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Glad to see the hotel rooms are on the way out. I always half-expected the villains to declare "You WILL marvel at the power of my little plastic kettle! You WILL consume the complimentary mint of doom!"
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

If I ever use that line, I'm sooooo crediting you with it. ;)