Favorite PG-13 SH Films?!

General discussions about superheroines!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

What are some of your favorite PG-13 Superheroine Films? What made them your favorite? Did you purchase because of one specific scene? A look? A costume? An actress?

It's all about making that perfect film, right?!
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Great examples of pg-13 heroine films I've enjoyed are right here:

www.dyna-flix.com

All heroines in pantyhose, very ko/capture focused, light bondage. Kinky and corny. The corny factor wouldnt work with your films, but the other stuff would fit in just fine.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I buy analyzing the product as a whole, I particularly like a lot of producing some super heroines PG-13 for example Heroine Legends, Rye and Next Global Crisis.

I like to see the heroine be challenged before winning the villain and sometimes even loses him, she catch him after getting to recover, I think the producers cited do a great job in this regard.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Rye's 1984! Super Hot costume (just wish she was wearing hosiery) but the costume WAS A 1-PIECE! The model did a great job selling her peril and there was plenty of it, tied to a pole, trapped in a chamber, weakened by kryptonite, thrown in a pool (WITH HER COSTUME ON) taped to a wall, thrown in a ball pit, wrapped in piping. There was probably still a little too much time spent on the fighting in my opinion but I can't expect anything to be perfect. While some of those peril scenes weren't my the sexiest situations to find a heroine in and some too short, that is the direction I would head in if I were making movies, lots of different situations. Lots of trouble for our girl to get out of! Tie her up, strap her down, lower her into a pool, zap her while bound to a table, drain her of something, experiment on her, operate on her, whatever! Just keep her costume on! There are plenty of ways of making it hot without exposing too much skin.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

MAMMOOCHE... I've seen a few previews to dyna-flix clips and they definitely interested me. LOVE the costumes and perils, but it looks like all the actresses are wearing bad wigs and it sounds like they are either dubbing voices over or have no sound from the heroine at all, turned me off a little. Kept me from pulling the trigger on purchasing from them. U are the first I have heard who gave them props. Well first to mention them at all really. Are all the films like this or should I give them a shot? If I do, do u have a specific recommendation?
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Yes they are all the same as far as wigs and the dubbed voices go. It done delieberately. Not suggesting Heroine Legends does that but the peril elements are perfect. Lots of ko's and fantastic pantyhose leg shots. I'd suggest looking through the pics for each and picking which models you like and going from there.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Without trawling my archives I know immediately that I often rewatch these three movies - Avalon,SkyFire(original) and SuperGirl 1984.

I also revisit a lot of Shakeshift's work that features Rawley Duke and Mallory Skye and that is mainly becaus eof the model/actress rather than the actual story.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
DevilMan38
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Another thumbs up here for Dynahunk!

His productions weren't the slickest out there, but they were full of great ideas that might be worth revisiting (Electrababe and Dynachick in the hot-boxes for example).
There wasa lot of fan love in Dynahunk's stuff, I bet the guy knew every episode of Batman off by heart. And his stuff showed that you don't need nudity or strap ons to be sexy.
Love your rage, not your cage
korda
Henchman
Henchman

Almost everything from Zen Pictures and Giga movies. Lots of good fights and peril scenes. I love the way they use all kind of gadgets and spark fx against their heroines. Most of those scenes and effects are very simple to replicate and give that sense of danger from comicbooks and cartoons. A heroine having her breasts squeezed is ok. Watch them being squeezed and fried by a bolt of energy, that's much more fun and realistic with the type of threat that a superheroine has to face. Sometimes you don't need a supervillain, you can use just one or two henchmen with weapons to neutralize their powers or weaken them slowly, making them become increasingly vulnerable to every attack and punches.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

Divinity by SHG Media: Great costume, great actress, most of all is how they sold the peril. Divinity is a strong superheroine who puts up a lot of fight and is slowly broken down, humiliated, and defeated. If you want to know how to really sell peril, watch this movie.

Skyfire (part one, the only one I've seen thus far) was also a great movie. Incredible costume and actress and they also sold the peril well.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DrObiCaffi wrote:MAMMOOCHE... I've seen a few previews to dyna-flix clips and they definitely interested me. LOVE the costumes and perils, but it looks like all the actresses are wearing bad wigs and it sounds like they are either dubbing voices over or have no sound from the heroine at all, turned me off a little. Kept me from pulling the trigger on purchasing from them. U are the first I have heard who gave them props. Well first to mention them at all really. Are all the films like this or should I give them a shot? If I do, do u have a specific recommendation?
IIRC, they had some sort of weird arrangement which meant models had to remain masked and wigged and their voices had to be dubbed. Apparently, it was much cheaper to hire the girls anonymously than it would have been to pay their going rate as professional models.

I think Koa Marie Turner was the only Daredoll to appear without a mask in a one-off dream sequence.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I think Shakeshift absolutely rules this corner of the block when it comes to attention to character detail, sexual tension, storylines and recreating that feeling we had when we watched the originals. His fight scenes are getting better. He uses special effects well. I commend him for his constantly striving to make better and better films.