Wich Batgirl Trap in the 60 `s show is your favourite?

General discussions about superheroines!
Batfetish
Sargeant
Sargeant

My is the 1. The Patterncutter,2. The Saberdance, 3 The Rocket, 4 Teargas.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I was more interested in how she was knocked out then the traps.Wasn't ko'd enough for me :)
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Maybe this is the same as the pattern cutter, but I like the one where catwoman has her lifted and put on the buzz saw table, re strapped to the table after already being bound. Super hot. I liked the cat whiskers, starpped to the rocket and chained in the dungeon too. She was soooooooo fucking hot!
Batfetish
Sargeant
Sargeant

DrObiCaffi wrote:Maybe this is the same as the pattern cutter, but I like the one where catwoman has her lifted and put on the buzz saw table, re strapped to the table after already being bound. Super hot. I liked the cat whiskers, starpped to the rocket and chained in the dungeon too. She was soooooooo fucking hot!

Dont forget the legendary cameltoe, when Catwoman bound Batgirl on the buzz saw table.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Pattern cutter....this is my first erotic memory of lesbian domination in costume...LOVE IT!!
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

They were all awesome but the Caviar Dunk might've been my favorite. While fighting the goons she initially slips on caviar. She falls on her ass and her mask practically comes off. This was a small taste of costume/mask destruction which I like.

Then when they actually toss her into the caviar it's almost like quicksand but it's very cold too. So that touches on the "heroine being frozen/statuized" thing.

Second favorite would be the cat whiskers because she becomes overpowered by Joker's goons before being stretched out on the lawn in the binds. She looked so fucking good in this scene.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ledonatello wrote:They were all awesome but the Caviar Dunk might've been my favorite. While fighting the goons she initially slips on caviar. She falls on her ass and her mask practically comes off. This was a small taste of costume/mask destruction which I like.

Then when they actually toss her into the caviar it's almost like quicksand but it's very cold too. So that touches on the "heroine being frozen/statuized" thing.

Second favorite would be the cat whiskers because she becomes overpowered by Joker's goons before being stretched out on the lawn in the binds. She looked so fucking good in this scene.

I loved in the catwhiskers when the henchmen stretch and pull her tight...holding her down by sitting on her ankle and wrists...my god..thats so sexy....would love to experience that scene....the way she is tied and sturggles is amazing...the costume looks like a second skin she is so tight!
rudyjones2003
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

The Pattern Cutter by far !!!!!
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Cat whiskers for me! Of course that whole paralyzing fog scene was quite appealing too. But it's cat whiskers in the end for me. -Tyr Garm
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

Let's change it up a bit. How about making up a new one? Quicksand?
powerman
Henchman
Henchman

Yep, catwiskers first.........seeing her bod restrained so agressively.
Then the pattern cutter...especially the way she is thrown down on it and quickly bound.
Then the rocket....and then the dungeon (love heavy shackles)
This show set the standard for heroine peril.
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

1). Catwhiskers. Best part was how she was captured. No gas, trap door, tricks, just physically overpowered. Must make her doubt whether or not crimefighting is for her. Then seeing her wriggling around on the lawn was great.
2). Pattern cutter.
3). Saber dance/caviar dunk.
4). Siamese human knot. I often wonder what kept Robin from having a "lethal erection" being in such close contact to Batgirl.
5). Alvino Ray Gun. What a pitty she was going flat.

Two that had a lot of potential but didn't quite do it:
1). The steam room. Would have actually liked to see her in the room struggling and eventually escaping. Great seeing her totally overwhelmed by the Riddler's henchmen, though.
2). King Tut's girl knocking her out with with a vase. They really needed to follow up with some sort of trap.
harriertalon
Henchman
Henchman

It's more mental than physical, but I loved the Alvino Ray Gun concept. She's stuck as a 2-dimensional standee, but according to the way they were talking she could see and feel everything going on around her. *shiver*
Batfetish
Sargeant
Sargeant

Thanks for your comments. You are all so smart. You know the pure art of erotic. Especially you" batgirl1969". I like the way of your fetish. To all comments,stay on you style. You know what is right. Our erotic fantasy is the best and most intelligent you can think. The combination about ultra conservative Man, Boy and Girl in a sexy outfit, fighting crime in world where any kind of stupidty, unlogic, BDSM Fetish, erotic is normal. What a genius style of erotic. I think it is the conflict or impact between ultra conservatism and a liberal gay world. ( Gay= not in a sexual meaning). Because many scene of the classic batman show, would today easily called a gay.
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Image Image
Me personally, I'd love to see an ACTUAL photo shoot done on real train tracks. Not a photomanip or simulation but REAL photos taken on the tracks. NO TRAIN behind the superheroine but peril that LOOKS REAL. I KNOW this is difficult, because you basically have to time it perfectly and find a spot with no one around and basically "OK, QUICK, RUN! I got the shot now hurry and throw this over coat on and let's go!" VERY few times have I seen this actually done.
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
free391
Neophyte
Neophyte

paralyzing spray in Lord Fogg's tower. The look on her face was priceless.
cdrei
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

free391 wrote:paralyzing spray in Lord Fogg's tower. The look on her face was priceless.
I can't decide which trap was my favorite. Don't make me decide! :laugh: But the look on her face was priceless.
Attachments
Pdvd_102b.jpg
Pdvd_102b.jpg (36.23 KiB) Viewed 3107 times