Darkwing 2 from Bluestone/UKSG

General discussions about superheroines!
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

I've been asked to chuck up a trailer for "Darkwing 2" by the guys over at UKSG.

There's two endings again "superheroine friendly" and "extreme" I'm sure some'll love it!

We just wrapped on the production of Dark Widow last week, and other vids are in the planning stages - gonna be some big productions coming up.

Watch this space - plenty more in the works ;)
Last edited by swampy170 11 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

The trailer to be quite interesting, I'm looking forward to seeing the video of the black widow
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

It looks very promising. One minor gripe is that it appears to repeat the previous video's technique of the mask already being half-off during the unmasking shot. Is there any particular reason why it's difficult to capture a single continuous shot which starts with the mask fully on and ends with it fully removed? :confused:
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Yep - because of the way the mask attaches it'd break it to pull it off in one.

Until the character's being retired couldn't really do that shot - it's one expensive mask.
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Also wouldn't mind seeing some caps from the Dark Widow video.
blurb9
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

When will they be available, do you know? Thanks!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

The "Darkwing Returns" video will be released within the next couple of weeks. I will be releasing the non-extreme version only at that time. There will be no topless or death scenes in this one, as many of you have requested this toned down version.

Announcements will be made here when it is released. I didn't realize that Swampy had put the trailer up already. That was a little premature, but enjoy it while you wait for the full video to be released.

Blue
Kalel577
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Are you intending to release an extreme version, Blue?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Kalel577 wrote:Are you intending to release an extreme version, Blue?
That is up in the air right now. All I can guaranty is that the non-extreme one will be released to the general public. The extreme one may be released on a more private basis a few weeks later. So, I would recommend getting the non-extreme version when it is available. It will be priced quite reasonably.

Blue
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

That is one quality set of baps, Mr B.!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Would it be ungentlemanly to say I would smash their back doors in?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Kalel577
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

If and when you ever release the extreme version "on a private basis", I would be interested in procuring same.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Kalel577 wrote:If and when you ever release the extreme version "on a private basis", I would be interested in procuring same.
Yes, I know that some members here would be interested. So, when and if I make it available, those interested can pm me for details.

Blue
backnine2000
Neophyte
Neophyte

Can't WAIT to get the extreme version! Hope it happens, sign me up !
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

backnine2000 wrote:Can't WAIT to get the extreme version! Hope it happens, sign me up !
I have your pm.

To All,

I am compiling a list of those interested in the extreme version. If you want to be on the list, simply pm me, and you'll have the inside track. :)

Blue
blurb9
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

It has been a couple of weeks and a bit since the post mentioning it should be released in a couple of weeks. Is there a release date available? Thank you
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

We are expecting to release Darkwing2, a non-extreme version, this week. We will announce all of the details on a new thread on the "Latest Superheroine Releases" forum.

As requested by many here, it will have no topless or death scene, but will be a knockout version with a female vs. female fight scene. It will be priced to sell, and we'll be also re-posting the trailer and stills once it is available for sale.

Blue
Kalel577
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Any word on this video's release?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Kalel577 wrote:Any word on this video's release?
The vanilla video streaming version is already out (See the Latest Releases forum for details). The downloadable more extreme versions will be released on May 10th!

Blue
ds22
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

bultavia wrote:Daniella Ashlea Maye tweeted this photo of herself in the Darkwing costume:

http://t.co/ZHfJdA9tKl

She has her own clip4sale site and it is nice! She does full hardcore and looks amazing doing it. I can't find any superheroine vids on her site but if she got some encouragement or better yet a custom request, she might go the same route as Siri(awesome Powergirl actress). Here's her clip store:
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/58355
WOW. She looks amazing in that suit.
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

She does make a lovely batgirl. I'm sure there must be some way you can gently unmask her clearly without damaging the cowl. A slow unmasking is better anyway! If it's anything like catwoman cowls that have been commercially available it should be possible to leave the chin strap on and pull pretty well from the crown/forehead. I've been able to do that with those.
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

swampy170 wrote:Yep - because of the way the mask attaches it'd break it to pull it off in one.

Until the character's being retired couldn't really do that shot - it's one expensive mask.
Understandable. If you do happen to retire the character, please do a shot where the mask breaks when it's ripped off.
blurb9
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

The vanilla video streaming version is already out (See the Latest Releases forum for details). The downloadable more extreme versions will be released on May 10th!

Blue
[/quote]

Both versions at once?
Thank you