The Perils of Victory: A Diamond To Take Her Breath Away...

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
LadyJane
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

(Hey everybody! Excited to be back and very excited to be bringing you a new adventure for Victory...this one actually picks up just a few weeks after "A Girl's Best Friend" so I feel like I should give a quick recap; in our last adventure Victory ran afoul of the world's most successful ~and sexiest~ catburglar, a voluptuous redhead named Cassandra X. Unfortunately for our beautiful heroine Cassandra X. has also made a hobby of outsmarting and humiliating superheroines, and Victory was no exception. The catburglar was able to make off with a fist-sized gem called the Knox Diamond, however through the course of the adventure Victory found out that it was mostly subterfuge as Cassndra X. had actually been hired by Evelyn Edlridge, matron of one of the richest family in Capital City, who desired to take Victory's powers for her own. Our intrepid heroine suffered many trials and survived much humiliation at the hands of Cassandra X and her minions, particularly the wickedly brilliant chemist: Dr. Argon but in the end she was able to overcome them and took the world's most infamous catburglar into custody. This is about where we pick up the story. I'd love to hear any feedback positive or negative, feel free to post it or pm me or email me, I'm also going to try and chop this story into smaller chapters, I know a few of them in A Girl's Bestfriend were kind of monsters...Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy!!! ~Lady Jane~)
hm3-beta.png
hm3-beta.png (55.67 KiB) Viewed 10502 times
Prologue
….Breaking News…Breaking News…Breaking News…….

“We go now to the Capital City Courthouse were outrage seems imminent after the announcement that ALL CHARGES may be dismissed for the international criminal Cassandra X! The judge has given the prosecution one last chance to produce some tangible evidence in the case, this all comes largely as a result of the prosecution’s reluctance to call the superheroine Victory to stand after the defense labeled of her as a dangerous vigilante and possible sociopath…”

Jordin Tyler was seething as the special report played across her television. Grinding her teeth she watched footage of the curvaceous redhead waving to cameras on the court house steps before climbing into a waiting limousine.

“…Neither the FBI nor Interpol has been willing to submit any evidence nor exhibit any interest in taking the alleged catburglar into custody. Official’s decline comment, however our sources say they are currently building a full international docket before charging Cassandra X…”

Jordin was growling as she clicked off the TV, at that very moment the red cell phone, the phone to which only the mayor of Capital City had the number, began to ring. She snatched it up and flipped it open angrily.

“Yes?” she barked.

“Well… I can assume you’re watching the news,” the Mayor’s voice buzzed on the other end.

“How can we just be letting that bi…that witch go free?”

“You saw the report,” the Mayor seemed infuriatingly matter-of-fact. “CCPD searched Eldridge Manor from top to bottom, inside and out...nothing!”

“She’s famous, famous, for being an international criminal,” Jordin snarled. “How can no one have anything to charge her with?”

“Listen she is famous because nothing ever seems to stick,” the Mayor went on. “Legally we’ve got no leverage here…We’re keeping Cassandra in town for two weeks before we officially concede, that’s all the judge would give us,” he paused pointedly. “If only we could find the Knox Daimond…”

“Of course when you say ‘we’ you mean me,” the young heroine cut him off. “Don’t worry, I’ll take care of it,” she almost spat snapping shut the phone. There would be no time to lose, Jordin promised herself that the world’s “sexiest” catburglar would not skate on a technicality!

Part One
WHEN Victory pulled in behind Falson’s Pawn she didn’t think anyone inside the small building would be able to hear. In stealth mode the Victorycycle only made a humming noise kind of like an oversized cell phone set to vibrate. It did not exactly run silently but low enough that she was usually able to sneak up on those whom she needed to. She had spent the day running down any snitches and informants looking for clues on what had happened to the Knox Diamond. Finally one had pointed her here; it was a weak lead at best but she had nothing else to go on. The pawn shop was a front for more sinister operations, most people knew that but Jack Falson ran a tight ship and was very respected on the streets. In fact the snitch who had pointed the superheroine in this direction was likely already on his way out of town.

Victory dismounted the bike and strode confidently to the back door. She was clad in her usual uniform; purple Lycra hot pants and matching halter top each fitting skin tight to the gentle curves of her lean figure. A silver head band kept her thick brown mane pulled back from her face, the top half of which was obscured by a purple eye-mask. Her silver powerbelt, which was the source of her super powers (strength, speed, reflexes) rode low on her hips, and indestructible silver bracelets glittered on her wrists. Calf high silver boots completed the ensemble, the high heels click-clacking on the concrete. With her long legs bare from hip to calf, the shiny Lycra clinging to her C-cup breasts but leaving her toned stomach on display the scant outfit left little to the imagination.

The door into the pawn shop was locked but Victory’s super strength made short work of that and she continued inside unhindered. The store was closed and darkened but right away she heard laughter and men’s voices. Ahead and to her left was a stairway leading to a lower level, she could already see the light at the bottom. After listening for a moment she decided there were about four men down there, it sounded like they were playing cards. Confident she could handle four normal men easily enough the young heroine made her way down those stairs boldly.

“Who the hell is that?” called one of the men as soon as her high heels could be heard on the stairs.

Victory made no reply as she stepped down into the room. It was a confined area with finished walls and a few neon signs hanging up; a regular man cave. There was a table against one wall cluttered with liquor bottles and glasses. The four men were seated around a card table in the middle of a hand and they all turned to regard her. Jack Falson, a middle aged man with stringy salt and pepper hair and a somewhat scraggly goatee, sat on the far side facing the heroine. He regarded her with eyes that belayed a dangerous edge.

“Damn, Jack you didn’t tell us you were calling a stripper tonight,” guffawed a heavyset and obviously drunk man to Jack’s left.

“Shut up you idiot,” said one of the others. “That’s no stripper that’s VICTORY!”

Victory took two steps into the room, deliberately clearing the path to the stairs. “Gentlemen, I hate to break up your game but I need to speak with Mr. Falson.”

“Sorry toots,” Falson replied gruffly. “I’m closed, come back tomorrow during business hours…I might be able to give a little something for those bracelets… who’s bet?”

Victory’s eyes narrowed at the comment about her bracelets, did he know something or think he knew something? Falson attempted to return to the game but the two more sober men slid back from the table.

“Listen Jack, I’m on probation still I can’t go crossing this bi…um, miss Victory,” said one.

“Yeah,” agreed the other. “My luck’s been shit all night anyway…I’ll give ya a shout in the AM.”

They quickly made their way upstairs. The heavyset fellow continued to suck at his beer, something like amusement on his face. Victory squared up to Jack Falson placing her hands on her slim hips and leveling a no-nonsense glare. The arrogant jerk hadn’t even laid his hand down yet.

“I expect you know why I’m here Mr. Falson,” she began boldly. “I’m looking for the Knox Diamond, now I don’t know if you’re fencing it for Cassandra X. or not but I’m betting at the very least you know who is.”

“Listen sweetcakes,” Falson began, still holding his cards. “I run a simple pawn shop, you need an out dated TV, I’ll give ya a steal of a deal, literally… you wanna hock that belt, I’ll shoot you maybe a couple bucks.” Once again Victory wondered if it was a coincidence he was referencing her power items. “But even if an international super-criminal were to come to me with a fist sized diamond…what the hell am I gonna do with it? I don’t deal in that kind of cash.”

“Sounds good but we both know that ain’t exactly the truth now don’t we,” Victory replied with a smirk. “I won’t pretend to know what kind of trouble you’re really into but I do know you keep your ear to the ground and have a good idea about anything that goes on in Capital City’s seedy underbelly! Now you can either tell me what I need to know or I’ll beat you to a pulp then tear this building to the ground…literally…looking for something CCPD can pin on you!”

She let the threat hang in awkward silence, wanting Jack Falson to fully consider his options or rather, lack thereof. Suddenly that silence was broken by a loud “POP”. The heroine hadn’t even time to consider the source when her leg began to sting. Glancing down she saw a large silver dart sticking into the middle of her left thigh. She plucked it out even as a tingly numbing sensation swept up her leg and began spreading across her narrow pelvis.

“I told you the sow would fall for it,” Falson said to his companion triumphantly.

He stood and shrugged off the flannel shirt he wore, his right arm still clutching the hand of cards fell away with the shirt! Underneath Falson was wearing a wife-beater and was in considerably good shape for a man his age. His real right arm came up from under the table holding a large dart gun.

“Wha…what have you done?” Victory gasped, dropping the dart.

The numbing sensation had already spread down both her shapely legs, her knees bowed inward as weakness flooded through her. Victory took a few stumble steps to lean against the wall for support.

“It’s just a tranquilizer…a powerful one, but shouldn’t be any permanent damage,” Falson explained as he came around the table. “You stupid cow I got the call an hour ago that you were coming!” Still seated at the table his drunken buddy laughed.

“Don’t come any closer,” Victory warned him.

Falson only hesitated a moment before a smirk crossed his face. Victory felt flushed. That tingling numbness had spread up her abdomen and into her cheeks. Her vision was beginning to blur and her head already felt foggy. It took great effort just for her to lift her hand in an attempt to ward him off. Falson slapped that hand aside and drove his fist into her stomach! All the air left her chest in a rush and when she drew in a breath it seemed to set her head spinning.

Victory tried to assume a fighting stance on unsteady legs. Too quick for her to even register the back of Falson's hand slapped across her face! The dizziness worsened, she was completely unable to get her bearings. He slapped her again, spinning her head to the side. Victory let out a soft cry as another backhand rocked her. On wobbly legs she stumbled about, the stinging assault was more demeaning than anything. Defenseless and frustrated the heroine could hear the drunken cohort laughing as she was slapped around.

H-how can this be happening, Victory thought, realizing she had severely underestimated Jack Falson. I’ve got to get out of here before this tranquilizer overwhelms me…

But it was too late. Even as the heroine turned toward the stairs Falson was there to shove her back against the wall. Even with her super strength, if she could not get her bearings Victory was utterly defenseless. Trying to force herself to focus, Victory threw a punch at where she thought Falson’s face was. She missed badly and actually fell into his waiting arms.

“Don’t touch me,” she growled groggily, trying to pull loose.

Falson only laughed. Victory felt his rough hands grab her by the shoulders and then she was spun around to face him. Everything seemed to be spinning around them but in that moment her attacker came into clear focus. He drew back his arm and before she could even fully register the action, his fist slammed her jaw! Victory let out a sharp cry of pain and surprise as her head rocked from the blow. Her knees buckling beneath her, she crumpled to the floor with a helpless sigh. Whether from the punch or the tranquilizer; darkness enveloped the defeated heroine and she fell unconscious at the feet of Jack Falson.

To Be Continued...
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Interesting beginning. If I have to be honest (and I do) I thought she was captured a little too quickly. I like to see her kick a little booty first. But I'm eager to see what happens next! :)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Tidy start.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
LadyJane
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

(Hey guys! So excited about this story I've got to post the next part already! Fair warning this part gets a little explicit. @ Centurion I understand what you mean and normally I try to start our heroine strong it just happened that she went in a little too confident early on this time...but I have a feeling there'll be some satisfactory superheroine action coming up. Thank you everyone so much for reading, I really hope you enjoy Part 2 I la-oooved writing it. ~Lady Jane~)

Part Two
LIKE swimming up from the bottom of a pool, Victory came around slowly, feeling a panic clutching for her just before breaking the surface. She drew in a deep shuddery breath and looked around, blinking until her vision cleared. She was still in the man cave beneath Falson’s Pawn, although now she was in the center instead of the card table. Her slender arms were pulled up over her head, bound together at the wrists by thick rusty chains, which in turn were looped around one of the ceiling beams. Victory pulled against the chains testing their strength, before realizing that her bracelets were gone. Dismayed she glanced downward, thankfully she was still wearing her purple halter and hot pants but her belt and her boots were gone! A pit dropped into the heroine’s stomach as she stared down at her naked waist, then beyond; her long legs were spread and shackled at the ankles to either end of a long pipe. Her bare feet were flat on the floor, barely, but the binding had her body stretched to the very limit. The heroine shook her bindings, issuing a frustrated growl when they did not give so much as an inch. She had just enough play to twist and look around the room but the spreader-bar made even that difficult to manage.

How could I have allowed myself to be captured this way? She thought angrily.

Then she heard boots clomping down the stairs. Victory turned that way to see Falson sauntering on down. He had his red flannel back on, unbuttoned over the wifebeater. She instantly recognized her powerbelt slung over his shoulder and her bracelets in one hand. His fat friend was behind him, still suckling at a beer bottle.

“Can’t break them chains can ya,” Falson said smugly.

“Release me this instant!” Victory growled defiantly.

“See I’m guessing your powers come from one of these,” he dropped her power items onto the bar-table and gestured dismissively. “Isn’t it just like a woman, all your power comes from your accessories.”

Victory scowled, “I’m not just any woman!”

Falson locked her green eyes with his even gaze. “Show me.”

“What?”

“Break those chains and show us you’re not just any woman, superheroine.”

“I am Victory!” she shouted. “Release me this insta…AH!”

He cut her off with a sharp slap. “Or else blah blah blah…” Falson waved his free hand dismissively. “You’d do well to realize you’re no longer in control here.”

Victory spat at him, shifting uncomfortably in her bonds. The stinging in her cheek had yet to subside making defiance difficult to articulate.

“She needs some convincing,” said the drunken friend, he reached out and gave her right breast a squeeze.

“Don’t you dare!” Victory shrieked, twisting away from his hand.

She did not have far to go in the chains. Falson easily did the same thing to her left. Then both men gave her breast playful pats, jiggling the firm melons alternatingly. Victory growled in revulsion and shook the chains violently trying to escape his touch. Falson punctuated his point with a swat to her pert back side.

“Oh! You scumbag,” the heroine growled. “How dare you!?”

“I’m teaching you a lesson cunt,” Falson said.

“Yeah you’re just another woman who needs to learn her place,” agreed the fat drunkard.

“You scumbag, when I get free…” Victory growled the threat, rattling her chains angrily.

“But you won’t,” Falson’s matter of fact tone enraging the heroine further. “You’re a superheroine, legit powers and everything but here you are, outsmarted and captured by a simple man like me.”

He took a few steps closer. Victory steeled her defiance even though her stretched body was beginning to ache. She strained against her bonds to no avail. She could not even move away as Falson drew up next to her.

“I might agree you’re simple,” Victory said trying to keep a brave front. “But you’re no man, just another scumbag!”

“We’ll see,” Falson said, his eyes darting down to her ample chest.

He reached out, this time grabbing hand fulls of her plump breasts. Victory twisted, trying to pull away as revulsion twisted her stomach. He groped and kneaded, squeezing her firm round breasts over the purple Lycra.

“You get your filthy hands off me!” the heroine gasped. “I am Victory!”

Faslon paused and released her. Victory took a few relieved breaths.

“Yes,” the man replied thoughtfully. “Yes you are,” then to his friend, “should we change that?”

Falson’s cohort nodded eagerly. Victory hardly had time consider his words. Falson reached quickly for her face. The heroine whipped her head back and forth instinctively. Then sudden realization dawned on her.

My mask, panic surged through her. He’s going to take off my mask!

“Wait! Don’t!” was all the protest she could manage.

Falson easily got hold of the edges of her mask and unceremoniously ripped it off!

“NO!” Victory cried as she was unmasked.

“There, see,” Falson chuckled, showing her the mask before tossing it onto the table with her other items. “Now you’re…” He was looking intently at her exposed face. “You’re…” He must have been trying to recognize her. “You’re just some stupid bimbo…”

How can this be happening? I’ve been captured and unmasked…what next? Victory slumped in her bonds, despair of defeat beginning to invade her mind.

“Now that you’re just another woman,” Falson said, now removing his flannel. “It’s time to show you a woman’s worth.”

“I’m going to make you regret every moment of this,” Victory could muster very little conviction.

Falson stepped behind her and she felt his unexpectedly hard body press against her back. Victory squirmed as his hands snaked around her trim waist. She was completely helpless as his rough fingers worked their way into her halter top. Humiliation washed over her as she was pawed and could do nothing to stop it. Falson moaned, she felt his breath on her neck and something unwelcome stirred within her. Despite herself the unwelcome attention caused her nipples to harden. He toyed with the firm nubs, his rough fingers teasing and flicking. The molestation sent tingles dancing across Victory’s chest.

“Stop,” the heroine moaned, her cheeks flushing hotly.

“You obviously like it slut,” Falson whispered giving her nipples pointed flicks. “Don’t think I’ll stop, think I’ll take it a little further.”

The fat drunkard chortled and urged her attacker on. Victory was momentarily relieved as the hands withdrew from her top. She turned as best she could to glare at her assailant. He was grinning and that made anger flare.

“You pig, I’ll make you pay for thi-mmMMph!”

The heroine was cutoff midsentence as he seized her by the chin and gruffly pressed his mouth over her soft lips. His rough tongue forced her lips apart and thrust into her defenseless mouth eagerly. Victory could only moan helplessly as the unwelcome intrusion wriggled in her mouth. Falson’s tongue was slimy and tasted like smoke and her stomach twisted in revulsion.

This can’t be happening to me, the violated heroine despaired.

When Falson released her, Victory whipped her head away, sputtering out his foul tasting saliva. Something about the forced kiss made her feel truly helpless, beyond even being chained and stripped of her powers.

He wasn’t finished, his hands were reaching for her chest again. The heroine pulled back as far as she could but he was still easily within reach. This time his fingers slipped under the neck line of her halter, sending a chill down her spine as his nails scrapped against her smooth skin. Then he started to tug downward.

“No…don’t,” she wasn’t quite begging but all authority was gone from her voice. “You can’t do this to me, I’m Victory…”

“Then stop me, superheroine,” Falson replied.

Though the purple Lycra was skin tight, it stretched easily. Falson exposed her breasts with a single yank. Victory squirmed helplessly as he tucked the garment under her firm round C-cups. Shame clutched the heroine, she glanced at the drunken fat man who was eagerly eyeing her breasts. Having her chest forcibly bared by this man she felt truly at his mercy. He stepped close, again caressing the naked orbs. Feeling him paw her, Victory felt not like a superheroine but like a piece of meat.

“See cunt,” Falson began, still fondling her breasts. “You belong to me right now.” His groping intensified, kneading the firm orbs until her nipples hardened again and a soft, humiliated moan escaped her lips. “You probably hate me right now but can’t help being turned on, I bet I could even make you orgasm…”

“What!? No!” Victory gasped.

Falson ignored her. He changed positions, moving to her side one arm snaked around her back, still able to grab one naked breast. The other hand started downward, she shuddered as his calloused palm scraped over her toned abs. Her heart jumped into her throat momentarily as he paused at the waistband of her hot pants. Captured and bound, unmasked, still tasting his tongue, Victory could not stand further humiliation, any pride she had left vanished as her heart sank.

“Please no,” the cowed heroine begged. “Please, don’t do this…”

“Might as well enjoy it sow,” Falson’s tone was stern. “This is happening.”

Before the heroine could protest further (not that it would have mattered) he reached into her pants. She desperately wanted to squeeze her legs shut but the speaderbar defeated that notion. With her ankles shackled to either end she was left wide open and vulnerable. Victory groaned in disgust feeling his hand move between her legs, finding her prim mound. She was wearing a light thong which was easily pushed aside and his strong fingers began to rub her smooth, tight pussy.

“Ohh you super slut,” Falson hummed. “You already shave this little puss…that’ll eliminate a lot of training time.”

Victory writhed as the sensation of his touch spread across her narrow hips and goose bumps rippled down her long legs. The big hand kneaded her vajay, something about the way Falson gripped her womanhood making her feel so small. Undeniable arousal swept through the heroine, forced upon her by this man no matter how repulsive she found him. Victory could feel her pussy getting wet in the hand of her captor.

“Atta girl,” he whispered, detecting the moisture as well.

“Please stop,” Victory whimpered.

His fingers began to wiggle, playing with the sides of her labia. The heroine could do nothing as she was molested, writhing as the unwanted arousal spread across her mind and body. Her breathing sped up, becoming uneven as her body betrayed her completely. The other hand massaging, No! Molesting…molesting her breast, flicked and toyed with her erect nipple.

“Ngh…why are you doing this?” Victory was barely able to control her own voice at that point.

“Because I have a dream,” Falson replied. “I dream of a perfect world…”

As he spoke Victory felt him spread her pussy lips and rub her soft clit with his rough thumb. A wave of heat rolled over the heroine as he stimulated the sensitive nub, making her head spin. She was no longer able to suppress a shuddery moan. Her humiliation deepening as she began to feel an orgasm building.

“A world where men are men,” he continued. “And women are fuck-toys…”

“Damn right!” spouted his drunken buddy.

Victory shut her eyes tight trying to block out his words and force down the sensation burning between her legs. She realized very quickly, feeling her slippery cunt getting wetter and wetter, there would be no stopping it. This man was going to make her cum and there was nothing she could do to stop it. At that realization another wave of pleasure washed through her slender body, as if her helplessness somehow deepened her arousal…but that couldn’t be…

“Where ‘whore’ and ‘slut’ are terms of endearment,” he went on. “Because women understand their place!”

Her soft curves trembled against his body as she was unable to resist any longer. His words assaulted her, denigrating the heroine and making her feel low which only sunk her deeper into the unwanted orgasm. She could feel him searching around between her legs, his own excitement seeming to build as his monologue gained momentum. A wave of dread assaulted her as he probed and prod between her smooth thighs. Finally he found her soft spot and thrust a thick finger inside her!

“AAAAAHHHGG!!” Victory cried out as orgasm swept through her. It was as if a seal had been broken by his finger and she gushed all over his hand. Every delicious curve on the heroine’s body trembled as she was forced to cum, whimpering pathetically.

“Boy that was fast,” chortled the fat drunkard.

“Cuz she ain’t nothing but a slut,” Falson said, stepping away disdainfully. “Women just need a dominant man and they fall right into their true place…that of a panting whore.”

Victory felt that way, drawing in ragged breaths, her head still spinning. Hanging in her bonds, her knees too weak to support her at the moment, she hated to admit it but how could she not?

Is he right about me…About all women?

Suddenly upstairs a phone rang. Falson glanced toward the stairs then back at the heroine. She met his gaze weakly and saw intent flash through those eyes. He wasn’t done, her violation was far from complete. The idea repulsed her and Victory was glad at least no part of her wanted this man. The phone continued to ring.

“Watch her,” Falson ordered the fat man, before rushing up the stairs.

“Yeah, yeah,” the drunkard waved his hand.

Victory’s eyes flitted wistfully to the bar table. She thought it would be in reach, maybe. She turned back to the fat man. He was draining his beer, she could hear the liquid churning down his throat, gross. When it was gone he looked at the empty bottle dismayed. A quick glance at the bound heroine and he shrugged.

“Donchu, *hick*…go anywheres,” he said. “Gotta get anudder.”

Hardly able to believe her luck Victory watched him turn and head up the stairs. She wasted no time. Willing her numbed legs to respond the heroine picked her feet up and began to swing them back and forth. As she started to get wider swings, she threw her legs at the bar table. It was not close enough, she missed and she swung away. Victory felt a twinge of fear, perhaps it was not in reach.

She did not give up, taking a second big swing she kicked out harder. Her toes caught the edge of the table and flipped it onto its side. As if it had been perfectly planned her powerbelt flew off and slid across the floor to her very feet. Acting quickly to quell her swings the heroine set her feet on the belt. Instantly her super powers returned, she could feel the strength flowing through her slender limbs. Confidence and anger instantly replacing humiliation and shame.

Now I’ll show him a woman’s place! The heroine thought as she effortlessly broke the chains binding her wrists! I am Victory!

To Be Continued...

(Sorry if this part ran a little long, once I was in the clutches of Falson he was in control of this one...hope you all enjoyed it, can't wait to hear your feedback! Still more great stuff to come! Thanks for reading and Take Care, ~LJ~)
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Enjoying your work. I'm hoping that Victory is able to escape only to be recaptured at a later time. But that capture shouldn't be a quick or easy as the first.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Ditto! I hope you didn't "climax" too early! :)
LadyJane
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Part Three
JACK Falson hung up the phone, it was an old rotary that he had over-paid an even older lady for. It reminded him of days gone by, reminded him of what he thought of as a “better time.” Not that his times had been all that better but he supposed it reminded him of his childhood fantasies of a better time. Whatever the case this phone, rather what it symbolized to him, was the only reason he even kept landline service to the store.

“You’re getting old Jackie boy,” he said to himself, shaking his head.

He turned back to go downstairs, the heroine was primed and ready, he could probably get a quickie in before they arrived. Suddenly there was a clatter downstairs… Jack started forward when a voice stopped him short.

“Wuhwuzzat?”

Glancing sideways Jack saw his friend Henry getting another beer out of the fridge in the breakroom.

“Henry, what in the hell?” Falson gaped. “I told you to watch the bi…” He was cut short as the floor beneath them shifted awkwardly.

“Wuhwuzzat!?”

The floor shifted again, accompanied by an ominous creaking. Falson looked at his drunken friend and suddenly wished he had had a little more to drink.

“My friend, I believe that is the sound,” Falson frowned. “Of floor joists being ripped out.”

“Shit…*hick*…should we run?”

Falson couldn’t respond because he was busy sprinting for the door. Behind him the floors began to sag as another shudder shook the walls around him. The floor in front of him burst upward blocking his path to the door. Even as Falson tried to pull up short a fist slammed him in the chest. He was sent sailing through the air, landing in a gasping heap on the uneven, alarmingly unsteady floor.

“You stupid tiny little man,” Victory spat as debris fell around her. “I am going to tear your little building to the ground, this is the part where you get to decide whether or not you’re going to be under it.”

“I got’er, Jackie!” Henry shouted lunging forward.

Victory smirked, catching the drunken idiot mid-lunge and hoisting him into the air with one arm. Falson watched Henry get tossed into one of the display units, smashing it to bits. He flailed around for a moment, vomited and then seemed to pass out. Turning his alarmed gaze back to Victory, Falson realized his folly. The superheroine strode forward and grabbed the front of his shirt, lifting him from the floor. Again he felt the floor shift and a sort of sick feeling crept into his stomach, knowing that this evening would be, at the least, an expensive one. Falson was drawn from this contemplation as Victory gave him a bit of a shake.

“The Knox Diamond...I want to know everything you know,” the superheroine growled.

Falson was amazed how different she looked. In her bindings, without her powers, even when she was talking so tough she seemed to him like just a vulnerable young woman. Now she seemed confident, strong even angry and despite her obvious sex appeal, he found himself afraid. Could any woman possess this strength? Or was it just do to her super powers? Falson found an unexpected attraction to this strong woman…another shake brought him out of this contemplation as well.

“Last chance before we head to the basement,” Victory growled. “Talk Falson!”

Jack Falson swallowed hard…and told the superheroine everything he knew about the Knox Diamond.

VICTORY climbed nimbly over the edge of the rooftop, having left the Victorycycle in the alley below to be sure no one would hear her approach. Falson had revealed one of the Eldridges’s lower profile companies owned a warehouse in Capital City’s Industrial Park, no surprises there. Recently this particular warehouse had been suddenly cleaned out and though nothing had ever been moved back in, there was still quite a bit of activity at this location. Obviously nothing too conspicuous to the public at large but according to Jack Falson this activity corresponded with Cassanda X.’s arrival in Capital City.

Victory leapt across to the next roof, then again to next and a third effortless leap brought her to the roof of the warehouse adjacent to her target. She crept towards the edge hoping to get a lay of the land without being spotted.

Though it felt good to be back in her full uniform, it was times like this the superheroine wished her costume was a bit more inconspicuous. Sure the hot pants and halter combo complimented her slender figure quite well, displaying her toned abs and long shapely legs, which could at times distract combatants but as she listened to the click-clack of her high heeled silver boots, Victory couldn’t help but consider how impractical it seemed to any stealth activities.

Stay focused girl, there’ll be time for that later, she thought dismissively, pushing back her long brown hair.

Directly across from her was the warehouse she sought. True to the info Falson had given there was an inordinate amount of activity for a supposedly empty warehouse, including armed guards. There were four men patrolling the perimeter at ground level, armed with what looked to be AK-47s. Even with her indestructible silver bracelets Victory did not want to test her enhanced speed and reflexes against machine gunfire. There were two more guards on the roof, these armed with scoped rifles. There was a doorway into the warehouse on the roof as well, which would be her point of entry!

A single leap brought the heroine to her intended roof, she landed nimbly, nearly silent despite her heels. The guard she had landed directly beside looked up in surprise, the barrel of his rifle was bent in half before he had fully registered this attack. The blow that rendered him unconscious came almost as quickly and he collapsed in a heap at Victory’s feet. The superheroine turned knowing she could not afford to be seen by the other guard. A single shot would alert the guards beneath and anyone inside, which would likely end the night’s excursion with less than satisfactory results. The second guard was crouched in the opposite corner, not even looking her way.

“Norm?” he whispered over a shoulder.

Victory dashed towards him, even as he began to turn at the sound of her movement. He made a move to bring up his rifle but she was moving with enhanced speed and he had no chance of even taking aim. He made an unintelligible noise of shock as Victory grabbed the barrel and yanked it right out of his hands. A lightning fast, super powered right cross crumpled the man where he crouched. Next Victory lifted the rifle, bending it in-half so it wouldn’t come back to surprise her when he recovered.

That was easier than I thought, Victory admitted to herself.

She proceeded to the door, her super strength making short work of the lock. Inside was a staircase which she followed down to the second level, where the heroine found herself creeping through a darkened hallway. There were doorways on either side leading to emptied offices. At the end of the hall was a doorway which led out to a balcony area overlooking the warehouse space. Victory stepped out cautiously surveying the warehouse; it was completely empty! There was no shelving, no boxes, no equipment, the building had been cleaned completely out.

Oh great, I’ve walked into another trap! The thought flashed through Victory’s mind as an uneasy sensation crept into her stomach.

Almost at the same moment the metal grating beneath her feet lurched, tipping forward. Even with her enhanced reflexes Victory could not escaped the fall. The entire balcony and railing rocked forward, coming loose of the wall and plummeting towards the floor. Victory lunged forward, finding just enough purchase to leap out and away. She twisted in midair, landing nimbly crouched in the center of the floor, while the balcony and railing crashed in a twisted heap behind her. The heroine admonished herself for walking into this trap, she would have to be on full guard now.

“Alright, you have successfully lured me here,” Victory shouted rising to a powerful stance, fists planted on her slim hips. “But now that I’m onto your trap, you might as well show yourself!”

In response all the lighting shut off with an audible “boom”. A single cone of light cascaded down around the heroine and she momentarily shielded her eyes. An odd sensation crept into the back of the young heroine’s mind, she was quick to dismiss it as four points of red light flared to life in the darkness surrounding her. Victory looked from one to the next cautiously, trying to discern her peril. Four dark figures became visible just beyond the cone of light, men she couldn’t quite make out but they seemed to be holding long wands with glowing red tips. They moved in on the heroine slowly from all sides. Victory smirked, if this was the master plan it wasn’t much of a trap, she was more than a match for these thugs!

“Boys I’ll give you this one chance to lay down your weapons and surrender,” Victory said maintaining her heroic stance.

They responded by attacking! Victory was tense and mostly ready as the red tipped wands came in at her. Her enhanced speed and reflexes combined with her limber body (thank you yoga!) allowed her to avoid the weapons easily enough. However she quickly realized the batons were long enough she had no way to retaliate. She did not want to leave the light, who knew what was waiting in the darkness. So they continued the dance, Victory dodged, ducked, dipped, dove and dodged those wicked red tips. As the attack continued she wondered how long this could go on. Victory ignored the growing sensation in her mind, knowing she had to stay focused on twisting and cavorting her body to avoid these villains’ mysterious weapons.

Finally the heroine grew impatient. She had to do something to end this absurdly futile little dance. She had to get her attackers close enough to hit though. An idea occurred to her then; as one of the batons shot in at her toned stomach. Victory twisted grabbing the long wand below the glowing tip. A sharp yank pulled the thug forward, caught off guard he stumbled slightly into the cone of light. Victory took note of him quickly; gloved hand, dark sleeves, ski mask with bright blue shocked eyes peering out, the baton was secured by a strap around his wrist. In the next instant Victory slammed her elbow into his face and grabbed the front of his black shirt, then hurled the thug at one of the other glowing red spots. In the darkness two men grunted and sounded to go down in a heap.

Quite pleased with herself Victory grinned. There was the odd sense of something closing in on her, it seemed almost constricting about her mind. The heroine could not afford to give into her nerves just then as the two remaining thugs came in at her from opposite sides! Using one of her bracelets to bat aside an incoming baton, she intended to snatch the other, repeating her earlier trick. As she grabbed for it, the weapon darted back slightly and even with her enhanced reflexes Victory could not correct in time. Her hand closed around the glowing red tip and felt an instant rush of electricity flow into her.

“NNNnnnNNGH!” The heroine groaned as the current rushed up her arm.

Even as she pulled her hand away the other baton struck her in the back! Victory arched in pain, crying out as the shock surged up her spine. She could hardly believe the pain was so great, with her powerbelt securely around her waist she could usually withstand just about anything. Her attackers wasted no time, together they jammed the batons against either side of her toned midsection. The pain made her head spin and her eyes go blurry, she double over clutching her stomach. They pressed the attack driving those batons into her back, driving the heroine to her knees!

“AAAAHHH!!” Victory cried out in pain.

Weakened now and on her knees Victory became keenly aware of the growing presence in her mind. The energy invading her consciousness suddenly seemed almost to take shape, the young heroine tried to push back against the intrusion but she was unprepared for such an attack, that constricting sense now seeming tighter than ever.

The two thugs held their batons poised just above Victory’s head. Fighting off the panic and the strange feeling clouding her thoughts the young heroine sprang to her feet, grabbing the hands of each attacker and forcing their own weapons against their chests. Both men went rigid, grinding their teeth in agony and she realized how powerful those batons must be. Not giving it much of a second thought, she turned and flattened the first thug with a left hook! Then she sent the other crashing against the wall all the way across the room with a vicious mule kick.

The heroine looked around, waiting for more foes to present themselves. Instead the light slowly came back up, accompanied by solitary applause. Now more than ever that strange energy filling her mind seemed to grow in strength. Victory had never experienced anything like it and she realized with more than passing alarm she had no way or even idea how to combat it.

A single man appeared before her as the lights brightened. He was wearing an expensive looking dark gray suit. Victory did not want to think of him as handsome but with his classic angular features and impeccably styled chestnut hair, it was hard not to, even with the incredibly smug look he wore. Victory recognized him right away; Connor, eldest son of Holden and Evelyn Eldridge. In his left hand, seeming to glow almost on its own was the Knox Diamond.

Victory smirked and started forward to retrieve the gem… but found her own legs unwilling to respond!

To Be Continued...
ChenSing
Neophyte
Neophyte

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: This is GREAT!
LadyJane
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Wow thanks ChenSing! Glad you are enjoying it...hope the rest of the story lives up!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I'm enjoying this very much and am looking forward to learning how she's being controlled.

valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Good thing we had the back of Victory, the story this very interesting, I look forward to reading more
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Woo-hoo! I'm loving this!
LadyJane
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

(Gosh thank you guys so much for the kind words! There're so flattering. I'm glad everyone is enjoying this. Its been a lot of fun to write and a bit of a new turn for me. Please let me know what you guys think as the story moves forward...and as always, thank you so much for reading! ~Lady Jane~)

Part Four
“WELL well, you must be Connor,” Victory spat. “It seems you Eldridges just don’t know when to stop digging do you?”

Connor laughed. “I could say the same for you, superheroine.”

Victory needed to buy time, her body still refused to respond. The sensation constricting about her mind seemed to tighten a bit more. Her feet stayed planted no matter how she tried to move.

“I suppose you know why I’ve come?”

“I do,” Connor replied. “You are of course looking for some evidence to link my family to Cassandra X. at the same time stopping her imminent release.”

He switched the gem to his right hand turning it over and over. Each facet caught the light, seeming to reflect it right at Victory… though the heroine could have sworn the lights came from within. Both seemed impossible.

“There’s two ways this could go,” Victory put as much bluster and attitude into her tone as possible. “You can hand over the Knox Diamond and I’ll make sure the D.A. takes into account your family’s cooperation…when they sentence your bitch mother!”

The heroine surprised herself a bit when that came out of her mouth. Then Connor’s chuckle surprised her a bit more.

“Clearly you’ve met my mother,” he said. “And the second way?”

“I beat you to a pulp, take you and the diamond to CCPD and you’ll face charges for collaboration.”

“You know my father’s first rule of business is to never take the first offer,” Connor said. “And let’s be honest your threats are empty, Cassandra’s going to be released and mother has already gone to be with dad, where we’ve got plenty of ‘witnesses’ who’ll say she’s been there this entire time.”

Victory scowled, not doubting that was true. “Ask Cassandra X. or your mother, wherever she is, how empty my threats are…how is Evelyn’s hand by the way?”

“Ha! You did make quite a mess at the house,” Connor grinned. “But that’s what happens when you send a woman, two even, to do a man’s job.”

Geez, not more of this, Victory thought.

She now strained harder than ever to force her body to move. Victory could feel the presence (yes it was now clearly a presence) in her mind coiling tighter once again. A twinge of fear ran down the heroine’s spine, she did not understand what was happening. Gathering her will power she fought back against the mental intrusion, trying to press out against that tight coil.

“You see, I know my mother tried to use this opportunity to steal your powers,” Connor went on. “But it was really all about this…” He gave the gem a flip in the air. “You see this little beauty is not just a fist sized gem worth more than this whole pathetic city, it is in fact an ancient artifact imbued with immense power…the power to control a woman’s mind!”

It can’t be! Victory thought accompanied by a wave of panic. It’s not possible!

“Oh it’s very possible,” Connor replied, the diamond funneling her thoughts to his own mind.

Fear gripped Victory, she had never faced anything like this! Her powers revolved around brute strength and physical abilities, how would she fight something so insidious? The heroine now more than ever gathered her will power, pressing back against the energy coiled about her mind. Even as she fought it, the energy filled up her head, the heroine could feel it flood through her consciousness, clouding her thoughts or maybe…filtering them?

Must fight it, the heroine thought trying to expel the intrusion.

“Don’t bother resisting, your feminine mind is far too weak,” Connor went on. “Besides it’s an ancient magic beyond anything you’ve ever encountered…shall I demonstrate?”

You bastard, you know its working, Victory thought, forgetting that he could read her mind now. You wouldn’t be so smug if I could move!

He smiled knowingly. “Victory, tell us your real name.”

Victory felt the energy of the gem penetrate her mind, probing and searching for the answer. She felt her mind opening itself, offering up all her secrets and the inexperienced heroine had no way, or even any idea how to resist. The gem pulled the information from her easily and even while Victory tried to at least hold her mouth still…she spoke.

“Juh…Jordin T-Tyler…”

The men surrounding the heroine chuckled. She hadn’t noticed the thugs had recovered until just then. Instinctively the heroine brought her fists up in a defensive posture. Even her legs moved a bit, perhaps the gem’s hold weakened after such an exertion. The thugs took a step back, raising their batons and eyeing her cautiously.

“Put your arms down, Victory,” Connor said quickly.

The superheroine’s arms immediately dropped to her sides.

“There’s no need for that, boys,” he told his men. “Observe…Victory remove your belt.”

The command was accompanied by a wave of psychic energy that easily overpowered the heroine’s mind. Her hands went immediately to the buckle of her powerbelt and undid it. Panic welled in Victory’s chest even as she removed the belt and dropped it on the floor beside her silver boots.

This can’t be happening, Victory thought fearfully. How could he know…blast it, of course he’s been in on this from the start!

Connor and his men were laughing heartily. Victory glanced down at her naked waist, even as her arms returned to hang at her sides. With the Knox Diamond in full control of her mind, the heroine could only stand there and wait. She suddenly felt very exposed, vulnerable… how could she fight something like this!?

Who knows what these men have on their mind next…Victory quickly pushed such thoughts from her mind, realizing at least she still had that small amount of control. And if I have any control at all I can find a way to fight back!

“Don’t count on it,” Connor replied to her unspoken words. “The enchantment on this gem is specific to women, none of you bitches can resist…by the way did you know the judge trying my father’s corporate espionage case is a woman?”

Again all the men laughed.

“You’ll never get away with this Connor!” the heroine spat. “I’ll give you this one last chance to release me and turn over the diamond!”

“Wow, really? How kind of you,” Connor chuckled. “And if I don’t?”

“I am going to get free of this and then we’re back to my first offer,” the heroine did her best to sound confident, even threatening.

“You arrogant bitch,” Connor growled, his demeanor shifting suddenly. “Let me explain exactly how this works. The longer you’re under the power of the gem the more your mind will weaken and the more complete my control becomes, eventually you’ll be forced into total submission and finally you’ll end up nothing more than my mindless slave, without even need of the diamond…Understand there is no getting free!”

“I will find a way to fight you,” she promised.

“It’s obvious you need some…humbling,” Connor’s voice was low. “Remove your uniform.”

The command rolled over Victory’s mind, the presence of the gem tightened, and a pit of dread dropped into her stomach. She instantly removed her indestructible silver bracelets, dropping them in the same place as her powerbelt. Even as the heroine mustered all her will power to resist it was no use. She bent and removed her silver boots next. Even though she had lost control of her own body, Victory was keenly aware of the men surrounding her; them and their eager leers as she hooked her thumbs into the waist band of her purple hot pants and peeled them down her long smooth legs.

No no no! She thought fighting desperately as her hands moved towards her skin tight halter top. I will not!

However the young heroine could not resist the compulsion of the Knox Diamond. She pulled the purple lycra over her head and dropped it in the pile with the rest of her uniform. Her arms returned to her sides and the heroine glanced down, her plump C-cups exposed, the soft pink nipples slightly hardening as they were buffeted by the cool air, and below that her only covering was a plain white thong. Victory flushed furiously almost feeling the lusty gazes of the four thugs combing her naked body.

One of them let out a low whistle. “Damn, she’s fine!”

“You’ll never get away with this!” she promised leveling her gaze at Connor.

“Still haven’t learned,” Connor chuckled again. “Victory kneel!”

The heroine groaned as she fought against the command. The gem’s power easily defeated her meager will and Victory sank slowly to her knees. She could not believe this was happening, the once proud superheroine forced to kneel before the billionaire brat of Capital City.

“Now crawl over here and kiss my feet,” Connor ordered.

Humiliation burned in Victory’s cheeks as she started forward obediently. She resisted every step of the way but her mind was completely overwhelmed. She hated to imagine how Connor’s thugs must enjoy the view of her peach like ass, bare but for the scant strip of white cloth, thrust up in the air, swaying from side to side as she crawled along.

Her shame only deepened once she reached Connor. She stared at his black leather dress shoes for a moment; they were clearly very expensive, probably Italian. At least they were clean. Then without hesitation the heroine leaned down and pressed her soft lips against the top of each foot. Expense and cleanliness did nothing to ease the dominated heroine’s humiliation.

Bastard, I’ll make him pay for this! It would be the last time Victory forgot Connor knew her every thought.

“Oh, will you?” he balked. “I think my Salvatore’s have gotten a little dusty in this warehouse…lick ‘em off for me!”

“No…” Victory whimpered even as she complied.

Unable to resist the control of the Knox Diamond, she leaned forward. Her soft velvety tongue slipped out of her mouth and began to lap at the expensive shoes. On her hands and knees the naked heroine licked every inch of Connor’s feet. Tears of shame rolled down her flushed cheeks, mingling with the saliva she spread over the magnificent Italian leather.

Finally finished she knelt back, still tasting the leather in her mouth. She looked up to Connor’s wicked grin with all the hatred she could muster…or would have…Instead Victory found she could not take her eyes off the sparkling rotations of the Knox Diamond!

To Be Continued...
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Another great chapter, Victory is in great danger
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Excellent story so far - looking forward to more!
LadyJane
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

(Hi everybody, sorry its taken a little while to post this most recent addition but well, we all know how it goes... Anyway I hope you guys will give me some feedback on this chapter I've never written this kind of Mind Control before and I'm not sure if its any good, lol. Anyway I look forward to hearing your thoughts, feel free to PM me or post here for everyone to see, I'm not shy or sensitive in regards to criticism. As always, thank you so much for reading!! ~Lady Jane~)

Part Five
VICTORY sat across from Connor, glaring at him with all the ire she could muster. They were alone in his limo now, the heroine still fully under the sway of the Knox Diamond. Her mouth still tasted like shoe leather and she had no idea where they might be headed but at least she was back in her uniform. Connor had ordered her to dress before leading her out to the long black vehicle.

He returned her glare with a smug grin, reclined in his seat and sipping at an expensive aged scotch. The Knox Diamond lay on the seat beside him, its power turning out not to be dependent upon being held.

“Now Victory,” Connor said resuming his more jovial, taunting tone. “The real fun begins.”

“Where are you taking me?” Victory asked through grit teeth.

The superheroine continued to resist the gem’s control but she could not deny that it’s power was growing. It almost seemed that the more she fought it, the more easily it dominated her. Already her thoughts were foggy, the power constricting her mind so tightly it was becoming harder and harder to think at all.

“Oh you’ll see when we get there,” Connor drained his drink. “I’ve got special…very special plans for you.”

“You sound like a bonafide super villain,” Victory groaned. “This how you plan to get daddy’s attention?”

“You a superheroine or a psychologist, Victory?” Connor chuckled. “Though I’m afraid not very good at either…I don’t have daddy issues, I’m just a narcissist.”

“No surprise there,” Victory sighed.

“In fact I’m afraid Eldridge Manor is a house divided.” He began, pouring himself another drink. “My father needs the Knox Diamond to coerce a federal judge. My mother seems only concerned with her own agenda of becoming a superheroine herself, as if that’s what this world needs.” He paused, looking pensively at the gem beside him. “And now, I happen to be the one in possession of the gem.”

“And what is it you want, Connor?” Victory asked impatiently.

“Well you see lately my billionaire-playboy-antics haven’t been garnering near as much publicity,” Connor sighed. “Doesn’t seem to matter how many DUIs I get or how many models I date…The headlines always go to Sheen and Lindsay or those Armenian bitches!” His anger seemed to be mounting once again. “Three networks have passed on my reality show…three!”

“You child,” Victory spat. “You think defeating me and becoming a supervillain will bring you the publicity you crave…you’re like an 8 year old who’s so hungry for attention you can’t differentiate between good attention or bad attention.”

“Ha! A fine idea itself,” Connor laughed. “But no…I’ve come up with an even better plan!” He took a sip of the scotch before continuing. “What I need is a sex tape.” Victory’s stomach twisted a little. “But not just any sex tape, models, movie stars, people have seen it…no, what will really make headlines? The very first superheroine sex tape, starring none other than Connor Eldrige of course!”

“What? You demented pervert, never!” Victory gasped.

“Well I’d’ve thought by now you’d realize you won’t have a choice in the matter.”

“I would never so much as condescend to a single date with the likes of you,” Victory said. “You may have control of my body but in case you haven’t noticed my mouth and my…”

“SILENCE!” Connor cut her off.

To Victory’s utter dismay her mouth immediately snapped shut.

“Your mind grows weaker every moment,” Connor hissed. “And my control becomes more and more complete.”

Indeed Victory no longer even knew how to resist. Every command was accompanied by an overwhelming urge to obey, which she did. She had to, as if her own will was completely gone now…gone or broken.

“By the time we reach the hotel,” he went on. “Not only will you participate but I’ll make you beg for it like a horny little slut!”

The enthralled heroine knew she had to escape, but how could she? Neither her mind nor her body seemed to be her own any more. Under the power of the Knox Diamond not only could she not resist his command but a part of her was beginning to want to obey. She did not want to admit it but she could not deny it.

Shortly they pulled into the rear service entrance of a hotel Victory recognized to be owned by Eldridgecorp. Connor grabbed the Knox Diamond and climbed out of the limo.

“Follow me and stay silent,” he commanded.

Victory immediately complied, stepping out of the vehicle and following not one stride behind Connor. She wanted to cry out for help but her mind would not even formulate the words. She followed him to a service elevator, which theyrode it up to the penthouse level. The entire ride the superheroine searched her mind for a way to resist, some back door or weak point she could exploit to break the gem’s hold over her. There was none.

When at last they reached the top and Connor exited the elevator, Victory followed him without the slightest hesitation. The penthouse was everything one imagined; sprawling, lavish, exorbitant. There was a picture window taking up an entire wall, providing a panoramic view of Capital City’s immaculate sky-line. Victory took a moment to admire her city, it looked so peaceful from here.

“Beautiful isn’t it?” Connor said, noticing her wandering gaze. “Of the many things in this world that disappoint…the luxuries of wealth just isn’t one of them.”

Victory scowled, she hadn’t been given permission to speak but she wasn’t going to agree with him. Nice as the penthouse seemed, she was admiring the cityscape beyond his luxurious hotel room, which she saw as little more than a prison at this point.

“Ready for your big debut?” he asked sweeping one arm toward the bedroom.

Victory could see that the room was set up with lighting and cameras like a film studio. Her stomach dropped at the sight of it. Here Connor turned to her and held the gem up to her face. It flashed and flickered, dazzling the enthralled heroine. It certainly seemed as if the Knox Diamond glowed all on its own. She looked closer, trying to make out the tiny sparkle in the diamond’s core. As she stared it seemed to grow brighter, reflecting from the sharply angled facets even more dazzlingly. As the glow brightened, seeming to draw her closer or somehow perhaps magnifying the diamond, the lighting in the room seemed to dim.

Victory could feel the power emanating from it…surrounding her…touching her…filling her... enchanting her…and the heroine fell further under the spell of the mesmerizing gem.

“VICTORY CAN YOU HEAR ME?” asked a voice that seemed to fill her whole head.

“Yes,” she replied.

Victory felt like she recognized the voice but could not place it. She continued to watch the diamond’s glow, it seemed to pulse now, sparkling and flickering from within the diamond’s facets.

“GOOD…NOW VICTORY I WANT YOU TO OPEN YOUR MIND.”

Victory felt the diamond invading her, reaching into her consciousness with that beautiful warming glow. It felt safe, friendly…yet insistent...undeniable! The heroine tried to push back, she tried to resist the energy. Immediately the power of the diamond rushed over her, overpowering her feeble mind. The heroine’s mental resistance could not stop the power from filling her essence completely, washing over everything she was and wiping away every thought she had.

“SURRENDER YOUR WILL, VICTORY. OPEN YOUR MIND TO ME.”

Helplessly enthralled the heroine surrendered, feeling her mind open up to allow that voice, that invading power to utterly dominate her.

“I surrender…” the beguiled heroine sighed.

“YOUR MIND IS NO LONGER YOUR OWN…FEEL YOUR THOUGHTS DRIFTING AWAY.”

“Yes…” Victory felt the power tighten around her mind. Powerless to resist her awareness emptied, every thought seeming to vanish into that warming glow.

“MY WILL IS YOUR WILL…I AM YOUR MASTER AND YOU ARE MY SLAVE.”

Victory’s spirit now filled with another presence, to which she could not help but give over complete control. The heroine was not a blank slate, somewhere in her mind she knew she was surrendering to the will of an enemy, even that she was in great danger…but there was nothing her dominated mind could do about it. Her will was gone she had no way to fight back.

“YOU WILL OBEY MY COMMANDS WITHOUT QUESTION.”

“Yes, Master…” Victory replied.

“YOU ARE NOW BEGINNING TO FEEL AIR HEADED…FINDING IT HARD TO THINK…YOU NO LONGER CARE ABOUT BEING A SUPERHEROINE…NOW YOU ARE JUST A HORNY LITTLE GIRL.”

“Yes, Master…”

“YOU ARE NO LONGER POWERFUL, YOU ARE NO LONGER CLEVER OR SMART…YOU ARE JUST A DUMB BIMBO…DO YOU UNDERSTAND?”

“I understand, Master…”

“YOUR ONLY CONCERN IS BEING SEXY AND SUBMISSIVE…IN FACT YOU FIND IT HARD TO THINK ABOUT ANYTHING OTHER THAN SEX…YOUR ONLY VALUE IS IN USING YOUR BODY TO SERVE YOUR MASTER.”

No…no, I am a superheroine! Victory’s subconscious mind screamed helplessly. She could feel her identity being overwritten and she was powerless to resist.

“YOUR MIND IS SO WEAK AND FOGGY…AND IT SEEMS SO HARD TO THINK ABOUT SERIOUS THINGS…THE WORLD ONLY MAKES SENSE WHE YOU ARE BEING FUCKED…YOU ARE A PERFECT LITTLE BIMBO.”

“Yes, Master’s little…bimbo…”

“GOOD, WHEN I PUT AWAY THE KNOX DAIMOND YOU WILL AWAKEN AS YOUR NEW SELF, THE BIMBO…WHENEVER YOU SEE THE KNOX DAIMOND YOU WILL IMMEDIATELY FALL BACK INTO THIS TRANCE AND OPEN YOUR MIND TO ACCEPT ANY NEW COMMANDS I MAY HAVE…DO YOU UNDERSTAND?”

No…no…no! Victory’s mind resisted futilely.

“Yes, Master, I understand,” she replied.

Victory blinked as Connor slid something into his pocket. She giggled seeing how sexy he looked in that suite as if for the first time. She felt a sudden urge, like warm electricity rushing up her spine. She wanted him to fuck her, needed him to fuck her! She locked onto him with her green eyes and licked her lips hungrily at the thought. She shifted her posture so that her perky C-cups pressed a little more tightly into her Lycra halter top.

“I like, so ready for my close up Mr. Damille,” Victory purred, glance toward the bedroom and biting her bottom lip.

Connor’s grin nearly took in his ears. He immediately scooped the heroine’s lithe frame up onto his shoulder, cuffing her round little booty as he did. Victory giggled, bouncing a little as he hauled her into the bed room/studio.

Master’s gonna fuck me silly in front of those cameras, Victory felt her pussy getting wet just thinking about it. And then he’ll show the whole world what a good little slut I am, tee hee!

To Be Continued...
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

the heroin is in great danger, eager to see the next chapter
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

:yahoo: Lovin it! :thumbup:
LadyJane
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

(Hey yall, just felt like I should totally add a bit of warning that this chapter features like some very explicit sex...I like also wanted to thank you guys like for the feedback and just tell you I'm so totally flattered that you are like enjoying my little story or even taking time to like read it? Tee Hee... ~Lady Jane~)

Part Six
THE COUNTER was cluttered with bottles and mixing containers. A chemical smell hung heavy in the air, the fumes stinging Jordin’s nose and eyes. Slowly she pulled her head up from the water to look in the mirror…and determined it was all worth it! Her boring, natural brown hair had been replaced from root to tip by a perfect blond mane. It would take a lot of up keep (couldn’t let those roots show through!) but gentlemen, like Connor, preferred blonds. She only wanted to be as desirable as possible for Him. It took a few moments to dry and style her new hair, pulling it back into two playful pig tails. It took a bit longer to finish putting on a little makeup, bright pink lipstick and glittery eye shadow. It was actually a lot of makeup, she faintly remembered a time when she would have considered that much makeup garish…but that was hard to think about. Besides this was how Connor wanted her and she was nothing if he didn’t find her sexy.

Glancing at the clock she realized she was already running late. It had only been a few days since that amazing night in the hotel room but she had learned the routine quickly. Connor would be in the veranda by now, awaiting his breakfast…which he could only enjoy if it was brought to him by a sexy, half-naked bimbo! Luckily Jordin had also figured out just how to keep him happy in those few days, so she quickly slipped into a pair of pink lace cheekies…Connor said they fit her little booty the best…and a pink bra with little white polka dots to match. The bra was not very comfortable but since she was only a C-cup (better bimbos had at least a D) she needed it to squeeze her tits together for maximum cleavage… just the way He liked. She wasn’t very smart but she knew showing off her sexy body always seemed to distract Connor from her many, many short comings.

Jordin hurried downstairs, hopping into a pair of white stilettos as she went. She practically ran through the kitchen, barely pausing to grab their breakfast. The cook grinned and held out two plates, giving a friendly nod to indicate she better hurry. He was a nice man if a little older. Often when talking to her it was like he didn’t realize she was just a stupid bimbo so a lot of what he said went over her head. He probably wanted to fuck her, after all that’s what you do with sluts, but she was Connor’s property.

As expected, Connor was already at the breakfast table by the pool. As she came out of the kitchen he gave her an impatient look. “Having a late morning…again?”

“I’m like, so sorry,” Jordin replied quickly. “I was like, dying my hair y’know, and totally lost track of time and like…”

Connor held up one hand to silence her. She hurriedly set the plate in front of him, pancakes, eggs, bacon, plenty of syrup, just what he liked. He smiled and gave her a swat on the ass, the attention giving her a little tickle of excitement.

“It’s fine, sit down.”

The bimbo obeyed quietly, looking down at her own plate with some excitement; 3 strawberries, half an orange, some apple slices and a few blueberries. It wasn’t attractive for women to eat a lot and besides, she couldn’t risk gaining any weight since her only value was having a sexy body.

“I like your hair,” Connor said giving her a thrill inside. “Much sexier than before, you don’t look like your trying to be smart or something any more.”

“Well, it’s like, you know what they say,” Victory said chewing one of her strawberries with a coy expression.

“What’s that?”

“That blondes are like, more fun,” she gave her head a little shake, flipping her pig tails from side to side.

“How much more fun?” Connor asked pointedly.

Jordin swallowed a mouthful of blueberries, she could feel a moistness growing between her legs knowing what he wanted. A bimbo like her was only good for one thing after all. Picking up her last strawberry, she stood and walked very deliberately towards Connor, making a slightly exaggerated sway of her narrow hips. She took a bite of strawberry so she would taste sweet and bent down to kiss him. While she slipped her soft tongue into his hot mouth she opened his pants and grabbed his cock, it hardened immediately.

“This much more,” Jordin said turning her back to him.

Pushing his plate out of the way, she bent over the table, stepping her legs apart and giving him a magnificent view of her peach-like ass and lace cover crotch. She gave that booty a little wag, glancing back at him.

“Why don’t we test out my pig tails…?”

With a knowing smile Connor stood, dropping his pants completely around his ankles. At the sight of his rock hard erection she got wet, she looked forward biting her lip. He yanked her panties down around her knees. Then she felt each of his hands take hold of her pig tails and tug as he pushed his cock into her. Jordin whimpered as warmth flushed through her upon his insertion. Gripping the edge of the table, she gasped as he began to thrust. Gritting her teeth the bimbo bucked against his thrusts, feeling her pussy stretch to take his full length. Tug and thrust, tug and thrust, she was a good little slut giving her owner the only thing she had to offer.

“Gawd, you’re so big,” she mewled. “Harder…fuck me harder!”

Connor began to slam into her with more intensity. She did not actually enjoy that particular act but that didn’t matter, she knew what he wanted to hear. Dumb as she was the bimbo did know her place and the only time she felt complete was with a dick, His dick, inside her. It was over quickly today; Connor spasmed yanking painfully on her pig tails and drawing a squeal from the bimbo. He gushed hotly inside her, Jordin’s head spinning from the sensation. He patted her naked ass approvingly and pulled out, leaving her panting and white knuckled on the table. She hadn’t cum but she didn’t deserve to this morning anyway, she was just a fuck-toy for his use, nothing more.

THAT night Connor took her out for a nice dinner. He knew all the nicest restaurants, this one had some French name that Jordin obviously couldn’t pronounce. Her blond hair was teased up with thick banana curls falling around her shoulders. Her dress was a sequined red sheath that barely covered her perky tits and was short enough that she would not be able to bend over and maintain any decency (not that she worried about that kind of thing). Her red heels were so tall they made her already long legs seem to go on for days and as they were led to the table every man in the restaurant turned to watch her go by.

The attention was so exciting, her nipples hardened becoming clearly visible through the sheer dress. It wasn’t that she wanted those other men, her pussy belonged exclusively to Connor, but if a bimbo has any purpose other than fucking, it is to make other men jealous of her owner.

She had a delicious salad, eating slowly so she wouldn’t finish before Connor had eaten his steak. Thankfully he ordered for them both, the menu looked like it was also in French and there were a lot of choices. It was so nice to have a man who made her decisions for her. Thinking was just so hard.

“I’ve gotten some real interest on our sex tape,” Connor said while they were eating. “My P.R. guy is already spreading rumors of it on the internet and he’s got connections with the same porn company that released Kim K’s.”

Jordin smiled though and nodded along, in awe of how important everything he was saying sounded. At least his eyes were glued to her tits the whole time, despite the fact they were only Cs they looked magnificent in that dress.

“He says their biggest hang up is that they aren’t sure how to prove you’re the real Victory,” Connor went on. “And celebrity impersonation porn is a dime a dozen.”

The bimbo giggled at the idea of a real pornstar impersonating a fucktoy like her.

“So we’ll probably have to do some kind of press conference,” he continued through a mouthful of steak. “Y’know something where you admit that it’s you and that you’re really involved with me…of course you’ll have to become Victory when you do.”

Her beautiful green eyes widened in surprise. After they had made the tape he had told her that she never needed to be a superheroine again. Didn’t have to think about such serious things and that from then on she’d only have to worry about serving Connor. Of course Jordin truly was a lucky little bimbo to belong to a man like this. She would do anything for him, even become Victory again...Maybe if she did a good job, he would even give her an orgasm afterwards.

Don’t get, like, too greedy, Victory admonished herself. I’m just a worthless fucktoy, if uses me at all I should be grateful.

“Like you know I’ll totally do whatever you want me to,” Jordin said.

“Well obviously,” Connor replied as if he’d talking more to himself than to her.

Which was probably the case, stupid, the bimbo admonished herself.

After dinner they were walking through the parking lot, laughing together. Connor had made some comment that set Victory giggling. Suddenly he turned to her with an intense look that made her feel uncomfortable. Was he mad? Had she done something wrong in the restaurant?

“You look so sexy tonight,” he said after a long pause.

The words sent a thrill tickling down Victory’s spine and she felt herself getting wet again.

“I can’t wait till we get home,” he said glancing around. “I need to fuck you silly on one of these cars.”

The bimbo desperately wanted to be fucked silly! She didn’t care where or who might see. Jordin painted her face with a vixen smile. She backed up to the nearest car and slid her little booty up on to the hood.

“This car?” she asked coyly.

Bracing her heels on the bumper, Victory spread her shapely legs revealing that she had worn no panties this evening. Connor stepped up to her and she eagerly unbuckled his belt and pants. His dick was not hard yet, so she licked her lips and began to stroke it with her velvety tongue. In short order her fingers were wrapped around a thick, rock hard shaft. She took his member as deeply into her mouth as she could, letting it gag her and resisting the urge to heave. Her soft lips closed tightly on the shaft and she began to suck, sliding her lips back and forth, feeling Connor getting harder and harder. When he groaned she knew he was ready and leaned back displaying her shaven pussy once again.

“Take me, use me,” Victory begged. “Fuck my slutty little brains out…AAHH!”

She cried out as he all too eagerly stuffed his throbbing erection into her. The heat of having him inside her set Victory’s head spinning. He pounded her pussy on the hood of that car, owning it, making her moan and whimper like the slut she was! Arching her back the bimbo wrapped her legs around Connor’s waist, pulling him closer, deeper. She rolled and bucked her slim hips, holding onto his strong arms for some purchase.

“Oh gawd, oh gawd,” she moaned feeling his cock stretching her, driving deeper and deeper into her needy cunt.

Suddenly they were interrupted by another voice. “Hey! What the hell are you doing on my car…”

Connor stopped pumping and turned. Jordin was gasping for breath.

“Hey bud, sorry,” Connor began. “But my girl…”

No! Your slut, your fucktoy, she thought quickly.

“…well when she’s ready she’s ready, y’know?”

The owner of the car pulled up short, mouth agape.

That’s right look, look hard, Victory thought smugly. I’m his, he’s fucking me silly on your car and you could only… Then something happened she didn’t expect.

“You wanna join in?” Connor offered.

The bimbo’s green eyes snapped to her owner, what???

“This pussy’s mine but hey, her mouth is free,” Connor went on.

Jordin knew she should be offended or repulsed. She wanted to be Connor’s and only Connor’s. However she’d be a good little fucktoy, if Connor wanted to share her how could she deny him?

“Are… are you fucking with me?” the other asked.

“No man,” Connor laughed. “Tell him baby,” Victory looked at him with big doe eyes. “Tell this nice man you want him to fuck your face while I finish.”

Jordin turned her emerald orbs to the stranger. After being commanded the idea of being used by two men seemed natural, exciting. She tugged down the top of her dress allowing her perky C-cups to spring forth, pink nipples hard and seeming almost to point at the stranger.

“Like you totally need to get over here and like, fuck my face!” She licked her lips eagerly.

The man came forward tentatively. He unzipped his pants and Victory’s hand shot forward. He almost recoiled, backing off but she caught hold of his quickly swelling member. Even as she licked the precum from the head, Connor started pumping again. She groaned and pulled the strange cock into her mouth.

It was a fine penis and all but was not her owners and she hated having it in her mouth. She knew that she was a slut, that she craved any man’s dick, or should, but having this strange cock in her mouth made her feel dirty, low. Maybe that was why Connor had let this happen, maybe he wanted this to happen, to remind the dirty little slut of her place; dinner had made her feel like something a little special.

Of course! Like he so totally knew I would need to be reminded, she thought. If I’ve got a free hole, like why shouldn’t it be filled with a cock?

After that realization Jordin began to suck with renewed enthusiasm. Sure it was not the magnificent cock of her owner but she sucked like it was. Her tongue pulsing and massaging, no teeth of course, and her full lips suctioned around the base sliding back and forth along the shaft. Soon the man got comfortable as well, he began thrusting his hips, one hand coiling itself in her thick blond curls. Jordin put her hands on his hips and let this stranger control the pace, his thrusts grew intensely and soon the head of his member was bouncing off the back her throat, gagging the slut each time.

Meanwhile, she felt Connor lifting her legs up onto his shoulders. This provided him the best angle and he drove his superior cock so deeply she choked and sputtered trying to moan around the dick in her mouth. She could not enjoy this physically speaking, being fucked, hard, from both sides. Her owner’s powerful thrusts kept her head spinning, making it impossible to concentrate on giving a decent blowjob. Meanwhile the strange dick in her mouth, aside from making it hard to breath, kept her from enjoying Connor. Eventually all the bimbo could do was lay there and take it.

It seemed to last forever until the bimbo thought she might black out from lack of oxygen. She wondered if they’d even notice, probably not a fucktoy didn’t need to be conscious to serve its purpose. Then she felt the stranger go rigid, he pulled her all the way to the base of his dick, mashing her petit nose against his pelvis. He came deep into her, Jordin gagging at the feel of his hot spunk spraying down her throat. The sudden sensation made her cringe, which inadvertently made her cunt spasm, tightening around Connor’s cock. Which made him come, filling her from below with a white hot jet of cum.

The bimbo writhed on the hood of that car understanding where the term “cumdumpster” came from. As the two men pulled out she curled into the fetal position, trembling. She felt absolutely filled with gizm; overflowing actually. She could taste the stranger some of his juices dribbled between her lips. She could feel Conner’s cum seeping out of her pussy, starting to drip down her thighs. Overwhelmed it was hard for the slut to keep from puking but she knew that would embarrass Connor.

The two men shook hands and the stranger walked away. Connor turned to Jordin something like a grin on his face.

“Good girl,” he said.

“Not, your girl…” the bimbo whimpered.

“What?”

“Not your girl,” she repeated sitting up. “You can break up with a girlfriend…But I’m your little slut, your fucktoy, you wouldn’t ever just get rid of your own property would you?”

“No I don’t suppose I would,” Connor seemed taken by surprise. “You were a very good slut tonight!” That affirmation made it all worth it; the strange cock, the unpleasant fucking, even the sick feeling left from becoming their cumdumpster.

“Come on, we can still get home for Leno,” Connor said heading again towards his car.

Suddenly a blue van rounded the corner and screeched to a halt in front of them. Jordin was still trying to re-adjust her dress and barely noticed that the van almost hit Connor. Her master spit out a few choice words for the driver. Then the side door slid open and two men jumped out, brandishing guns. The first shoved Connor into the van before either of them knew what was happening. The second rushed over to Jordin and grabbed a big handful of her blonde mane. The bimbo was also swept up into the van, which was okay because that’s where Connor was. She wasn’t sure what was happening, maybe this was some kind of new sex game Connor had come up with, Jordin got a little excited thinking about the possibilities!

To Be Concluded...
Last edited by LadyJane 11 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

The chapter is going well, victory is totally dominated, let's see who they kidnapped
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Ohhhh! Connor captures Victory and treats her like his own personal playtoy? Okay, I can respect that. But turning her into a BLOND? That's going too far, the Fiend!

And oh what's this new plot twist? Is somebody ELSE about to get his hands on her?
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

To bring such a revered and erstwhile heroine so low. How could you? I'm loving it! And now there's more trouble in the mix. Can't wait to see what happens next. Terrific stuff.

LadyJane
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Part Seven
THE BIMBO was shoved face down onto the floor of the van. The masked man pulled her arms behind her and quickly wound tape around her wrists. Jordin squirmed excitedly, Connor had never tied her up before! Next, thick strips of duct tape were wrapped around her elbows, squeezing them together and pulling her back into an arch. As her body was pulled into that positioning her tits pressed forward, one pink nipple slipping free of the skin tight dress. The kidnapper noticed and grabbed one of the plump C-cups, pulling it fully out of the top. She groaned from both the discomfort in her shoulders and the groping of her breast.

The feeling of helplessness was beginning to make her horny again, even though she was still a bit queasy from being filled up with cum, the little slut could not resist the assertive masculinity of this masked man. Jordin tried to resist the feeling, knowing she belonged to Connor but there was something about being bound that had always excited her.

Next her ankles were taped together, crossing them left over right. Her knees followed, bound together by the duct tape. A twinge of disappointment rippled through Jordin realizing she would not be able to spread her legs if they were taped together? Then the kidnapper snared a handful of her blond locks and pulled back harshly. Jordin gasped and as her mouth opened ever so slightly a musty rag was stuffed into it! His rough fingers pushed the cloth further and further in making the helpless bimbo moan in discomfort. Finally a strip of tape was laid over her mouth and pressed firmly down on her lips.

The bound bimbo was then pulled up and shoved against the wall of the van next to Connor. Her naked breasts giggled as she futilely tried to wiggle into a more comfortable position. Connor didn’t notice, his wrists and ankles had been taped together and he was struggling. The look on his face was not excited and Jordin began to worry that this was not some new sex game. She glanced down at her bared breasts, the pink nipples hard from the excitement of being bound, thinking it all such a waste.

One of the masked men knelt in front of them. He pulled off his mask revealing a man who looked very familiar to Jordin; he had a rough demeanor, shaggy goatee and salt and pepper hair. Of course the bimbo could not place that face, it was so hard to think about things that weren’t sexy.

“Falson,” Connor spat. “You’re dead…you know that, right? The Eldridges do not negoti…”

The man cut him off with a slap! “You stupid punk!”

Jack Falson, like I totally knew that, Jordin remembered.

“Whatever happens to me,” Connor glared up at him. “My father will have your head…”

“Yadda yadda yadda,” Falson interjected. “I don’t sweat your family kid.”

“Your mistake…what exactly is it you want?” Connor asked.

“Few nights ago I sent you a superheroine,” Falson began.

“Yeah, you sent me a heroine, when I was supposed to come pick her up,” Connor countered. “Luckily I was ready, but…

“BUT you never paid me,” Falson cut him off again.

“I never paid you because you screwed that job up!” Connor spat back.

“When you order something at a restaurant,” Falson countered quickly. “You still have to pay even if you don’t like the taste.”

“Not when you own the restaurant,” Connor spat.

“Well guess what,” Falson chuckled. “You don’t own me, kid! Not you or you’re daddy…and you’re gonna pay me...” Here he eyed Jordin and reached out, briefly fondling her exposed breast. “One way or another!”

The bondage coupled with the sensation of his touch sent a surge of electricity through the bimbo and she moaned into her gag. Jack Falson stood and headed back to the front of the van. Connor looked at Jordin with a mixture of frustration and alarm.

He’s mad that that like excited me, like what does he expect? Jordin thought. Maybe I need to like suck his cock, that would be so totally hot like this!

Connor began trying to reach around for his suit coat pocket. He couldn’t reach of course because of his bindings. He nodded indicating for Jordin to help. Even though she had been more tightly taped up, she was considerably more limber. As she scooted towards him, turning and fumbling for his pocket with her bound hands. Rubbing against him his scent suddenly filled her nose and feeling him so close the little slut began to get wet. Hard as it was for a stupid bimbo like her, Jordin pushed the sexy thoughts away and focused. After a bit of squirming she finally got her hands wriggled into his pocket. Inside were 2 metallic bands…the instant her fingers touched them, a sensation of familiarity flooded through the bimbo and she somehow knew it was a pair of silver bracelets.

“Take them,” Connor whispered. “Put them on…”

Jordin turned her back to Connor so he could see her bound wrists. His arms were bound in front so he was able to undo her bindings. Then he helped slip the bracelets onto her wrists and unbound her elbows as well. The bimbo admired the bracelets, they looked good on her, she had the feeling they belonged to her…or had…

“Now reach inside my coat,” Connor instructed. “There’s something in that pocket we need.”

Jordin obeyed finding the pocket inside as well. When she reached inside there was something like a rock and she pulled it out. It was in fact a huge diamond, if there was one thing a bimbo recognized it’d be that, and she cupped it in her palms, awed. It was the most beautiful thing she’d ever seen and she felt drawn to the precious stone. Indeed it seemed to pull her gaze deeply into it, where she could see a soft glow at its center.

“CAN YOU HEAR ME SLAVE?”

“Yes Master,” Jodin whispered, falling easily into trance.

“DO YOU REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE?”

“Yes Master,” she replied. “I am your slave, you’re bimbo fuck-toy.”

“SLAVE, I NEED YOU TO BECOME THE HEROINE VICTORY AND RESCUE ME!”

“But I no longer care about being a superheroine, Master,” Jordin replied dreamily. “I’m just a horny little girl…it’s so hard to think about anything other than sex…”

“FORGET ALL THAT! I NEED YOU TO BE POWERFUL…I NEED YOU TO BE VICTORY AGAIN AND GET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!”

“Yes Master, as you command…”

“NOW AWAKEN AND SAVE US!”

Jordin snapped out of the trance. It was as if a fog had lifted from her mind and she could see for the first time in days. She wasn’t sure where they were but she knew they were in trouble and it was up to her to get them out of it. Her magic bracelets were on her wrists and Jordin wasted no time in banging them together! In a flash of light she had become the superheroine Victory once more!

With her super strength returned she easily snapped the duct tape binding her legs and stood. She was again wearing her purple lycra uniform silver boots and her powerbelt was securely around her waist. Her mask rested on her face framed by her thick…BLONDE HAIR?? She lifted a lock, staring in confusion.

No time to worry about that, Victory thought. I’ve got to get Connor to safety!

Victory stood and ripped the tape from her lips, spitting out the musty rag with disdain. Assuming her usual heroic stance, fists on the gentle curves of her hips, Victory shouted. “Falson, stop the van!”

The three men at the front of the van turned at the sound of her voice. Their eyes went wide upon seeing her, particularly Falson’s.

“Victory? Is that…blond…??” Falson could not even finish the confused question before the superheroine rushed forward.

She seized him by the collar and hurled him towards the back of the van. He struck the rear doors with so much force they burst open and he flew through them. Jack Falson hit the road, rolling and skidding painfully. Over the sound of his own yelps and groans he heard the van screech to a halt. When he finally rolled to a stop, Jack pushed himself up on his elbows. His driver came sailing through the air to land in a heap beside him. He lifted his gaze as Victory stepped from the van, holding the third thug over her head. The superheroine chucked the large man easily and turned her glare on Falson.

She looked as magnificent as she had when she first strolled into his pawn shop, despite the fact she now seemed to be a blond. Her statuesque figure was brimming with confidence. She assumed a wide stance, her long legs shapely and smooth. Behind her Connor Eldridge climbed out of the van, rubbing his wrists where they’d been taped.

“Falson,” Victory warned. “Don’t move!”

“Couldn’t if I wanted to sweetcheeks,” Falson groaned, his leg had been broken in the fall. “Guess I didn’t give young Eldridge enough credit… I liked you better as a brunette though.”

“Don’t just stand there,” Connor shouted at Victory. “Kill these two!”

Victory looked at him, shocked enough that he would talk to her that way that she wasn’t angry at first. Then things began to come back to her. Victory’s befuddled mind beginning to sort through the last few days.

“Slave, destroy these two, I order you!”

Victory was momentarily overwhelmed by a rush of images and sensations. She remembered every moment under Connor’s control. Humiliation flooded through the heroine remembering how he had used her; how she had given her body so willingly to his desires. How she had wanted, even needed to be his fuck-toy; how she had felt no self-worth beyond his lust; she could remember the overwhelming desire to serve. It was like remembering an embarrassing drunk, even though she knew at the time she had wanted to be used that way, her freed mind could no longer rationalize it, or even comprehend.

Quickly humiliation gave way to anger, realizing how she’d been taken advantage of. The last three days had not been her in any true sense, instead she had been under the power of the Knox Diamond. That magic had stripped away her will and her identity, replacing it with something else, something much less. She had been giving him her body willingly because it was her mind that had been violated and raped! As this realization swept through Victory, she leveled her enraged glare at Connor Eldridge, he was searching through the pockets of his coat and the heroine knew what for. Victory lifted her hand which still held the Knox Diamond and taking great satisfaction in the way Connor’s expression dropped.

“See, your mistake was forgetting to specify any commands to keep me under control after you were rescued,” Victory said giving the diamond a little toss and catching again.

Connor stammered for a moment, staring at the Knox Diamond. Suddenly Victory shot forward grabbing him by the throat and lifting him clear off the ground. Engulfed in her own rage there was an instant Victory wasn’t sure herself what she would do but only knew that she wanted, needed to punish Connor for the things he had made her do. Her grip tightened around his wretched throat, glaring into his wide fear filled eyes.

This isn’t right, the superheroine told herself. No matter what he’s done to me, what he made me, I’m really a superheroine… not a murderer. Her grip slackened slightly as she wrestled with her conscience.

“The tape,” Connor grunted, barely able to speak. “The sex tape…my agent still has it...”

Dread washed through Victory, momentarily bolstering her rage once again. “If I kill you there’d be no point for its release.”

“Money,” Connor coughed, still struggling in her grip. “My agent, my family…still want the money!”

Victory dropped him, turning away in disgust. “You people…”

“Family bonds aren’t exactly top priority to the Eldridges,” Connor rasped, rubbing his throat. “Let me go and I’ll make sure the tape is not released…”

Victory’s stomach twisted in revulsion at the idea of anyone seeing her that way; being fucked by this scumbag, moaning and begging for more. She turned away, considering her options (or lack thereof), turning the Knox Diamond slowly in her hand, careful not to let it catch her gaze.

Have I really been backed into a corner and outsmarted by this wretched spoiled prick? Victory thought to herself angrily. Have I allowed myself to be defeated yet again?

Epilogue
…In other news the international criminal Cassandra X. will now officially stand trial in Capital City against charges of the theft of the Knox Diamond, after the famed gem was found in the possession of known fence Jack Falson, who will now be serving as the prosecutions star witness, however there seems to be no evidence linking the infamous catburglar to Evelyn Eldri…

Jordin Tyler shut off the news with a begrudging growl. It had been Connor’s idea to plant the diamond on Falson, knowing that the only way the pawn shop owner would be able to keep the heat off of himself would be to roll over on Cassandra X. whether it was true or not. It seemed there was more to Connor Eldridge than ego and a trust fund after all; a fact Victory would not soon forget. It still disgusted her to think or how she had been used by that man and the next time their paths crossed she would not be caught so unaware and had vowed to make him pay.

Still, I have managed to ensure Cassandra X. won’t be getting off on a technicality this time, Victory thought with some satisfaction. I don’t need the publicity for it as long as she is behind bars and her and I will always know that it was Victory who put her there! Plus I’m sure it’ll only be a matter of time before I get to bring the Eldridges to justice on their own merit.

With that Jordin pushed such thoughts from her mind and walked into the bathroom, eager to put the entire ordeal behind her. She inspected her blond mane with a frown stamped on her beautiful face. Then she opened a box of brown hair dye and set about the task of returning to her natural state.

But first...in the privacy of her bathroom, her own little fortress of solitude, Jordin Tyler allowed a smile to play across her lips. She playfully flipped her golden locks. The blond bombshell was as much an American institution as apple pie; from Barbie to Farrah, Dolly to Anna Nichole, Madonna to Brittany, Jordin supposed every girl growing up in modern day America wished at some point she could be a blond, after all, they have more fun.

...And if Jordin was being really honest, a part of her had always dreamed of being a superheroine bombshell; a sexy, ice cool blond like Marilyn Monroe…but with super strength.

THE END

(Just wanted to take a quick minute to thank you all for reading! I had fun with this story, my first attempt at any kind of transformation/MC type story...Hope you all enjoyed it as well. BUT all good things and all that... I'm totally flattered that you guy take time to read or comment, you make a girl feel special LOL!! Victory and I will be back soon, till then... ~Lady Jane~)
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Great end I had imagined it would be this way she would recover, by the way she will be rid of his main villain
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Wonderful ending! This is the Victory I like to see, powerful and brimming with confidence (and at the same time remembering how she had been used and humiliated)! Your stories are always like a roller coaster ride!
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

Great story, I applaud you for a job very well done!!!
LadyJane
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Thanks guys!! I'm glad everyone enjoyed the story...and I'm sooo flattered that you'd even read it...

I have to add that it was inspired by some conversations I've had with Miss Poison Ivy ...a special thanks to her!
PoisonIvy
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Great story hun! I'm honored to have inspired it! Can't wait to plat again, and I have been working on a story to post myself!
"Just one little kiss? A kiss never hurt anyone..."

Poison Ivy
mesmereyes

That story was wonderful. Best I've read on here for a long time. Thanks for sharing