Bluestone's Supergirl!

General discussions about superheroines!
scwank
Henchman
Henchman

Regarding continuity, I actually like the idea of continuity. It is much easier (for me at least) to get invested in the character, and it makes the stakes higher and everything more real if I don't need to pretend that something didn't happen. I also just happen to think the idea of following the ongoing story of a superheroine would be cool. In this genre, I don't know if that's been done much.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

scwank wrote:Regarding continuity, I actually like the idea of continuity. It is much easier (for me at least) to get invested in the character, and it makes the stakes higher and everything more real if I don't need to pretend that something didn't happen. I also just happen to think the idea of following the ongoing story of a superheroine would be cool. In this genre, I don't know if that's been done much.
I guess the problem is putting the genie back in the bottle. The way I see it, these niche superheroine clips show the final shocking chapter in a long and successful crimefighting career. I always imagine the same heroine has appeared in a weekly TV series in which she wins every week.

The big problem with having an actual ongoing series is that nothing too bad is going to happen to the superheroine. Or, if the worst is seen to happen, there needs to be some sort of cop-out (a dream, a VR simulation or time manipulation) to restore her in the next episode.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Supernova in flight!

The text is baldy's crack against the birthplace of yours truly, in case you were wondering. A little Bluestone trivia.

Blue

:supes:
Attachments
Supernovateaserposter11SM.jpg
Supernovateaserposter11SM.jpg (320.04 KiB) Viewed 9166 times
scwank
Henchman
Henchman

Heroine Addict wrote: I guess the problem is putting the genie back in the bottle. The way I see it, these niche superheroine clips show the final shocking chapter in a long and successful crimefighting career. I always imagine the same heroine has appeared in a weekly TV series in which she wins every week.

The big problem with having an actual ongoing series is that nothing too bad is going to happen to the superheroine. Or, if the worst is seen to happen, there needs to be some sort of cop-out (a dream, a VR simulation or time manipulation) to restore her in the next episode.
Some good points. My take is that she could be put through the ringer, and come back to fight another day if she's not killed. I don't even mind some episodes with other types of tension and drama, but nothing horrific happening to her, if it sets her up as all-powerful in the viewer's mind. It makes a later takedown all the more dramatic.
Gomur
Henchman
Henchman

funkss wrote:Awesome to hear!

One thing I don't care about is continuity. I don't need a serialized set of stories. I want a complete story every 1 to 2 episodes. After that just pretend the previous ones didn't happen so that a different story can be told. I don't come to this genre for the great writing. I come to this genre for the stories I want to see that no one else will make.

If Supernova bites it in episode 2 and she is back in full health in episode 3, I'm all for that!

My $0.02
I absolutely agree with your take on deaths and returns in the Blue-verse. Maybe because I grew up around MTV's Liquid Television, when Aeon Flux would die in every mini-clip, I can easily see a heroine rise from the dead without mention to previous stories. I very much appreciate the gritty realism that Blue has manifested in his videos. If he chooses to avoid an extreme ending here and there, for benefit of the story, it's also fine in my book.

And I know you mean "great writing" in terms of an epic storytelling experience that spans a season's worth of episodes, but "great writing" can still apply to a self-contained 2 or 3 episode mini-series! :tongue:
MOT
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Bluestone wrote:Supernova in flight!

The text is baldy's crack against the birthplace of yours truly, in case you were wondering. A little Bluestone trivia.

Blue

Really intrigued by this movie - do you think there will be any more teasers/trailers before the release?
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

The teasers are absolutely amazing, cannot wait for this to come out!
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Bummed to hear she is not in pantyhose. :-( But still excited.
Gomur
Henchman
Henchman

DrObiCaffi wrote:Bummed to hear she is not in pantyhose. :-( But still excited.
I forget just how many fetishes crossover with superheroine peril. Tickling. Chloroform. Pantyhose. I'm not big into pantyhose, but I have wondered why it's featured so often in superheroine costumes. Is it to hide skin blemishes? To help contour the legs and hips? To appeal to pantyhose fans? Another practical reason? Sorry if this is a silly question, but it's really piqued my interest. Personally, I find bare legs most appealing unless pantyhose is mandated by the heroine's costume like Black Canary and Zatanna.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

I just always thought Stockings/Leggings/Hose/Tights always enhanced Perfect legs and hid not-so-perfect legs. I can't really go deeper than that. I always turn my head when I spot a pair of hosed legs!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Good to see this forum back on-line after the upgrade!

Now, I can continue the teaser posters.

Before I do, I'd like to advise that we will be bringing out Episode 1, "Supernova: Alien Incursion", and Episode 2, "Supernova Powerless", as two separate episodes to be made available at my Silk 'N Blood store here: http://www.silknblood.com/store

For those who want both parts in one specially priced movie, please pm me, or email me at [email protected], and I will tell you how you can get it.

I'm hoping that Episode 1 will be released by June 14th with Episode 2 to be released a week later!

Now, here's the next teaser poster, showing the actress clearly for the first time. Can anyone identify her from this poster?

Blue
Attachments
Supernovateaserposter10SM.jpg
Supernovateaserposter10SM.jpg (287.2 KiB) Viewed 8840 times
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

The beautiful Danica Thrall, perfect casting Blue, she looks amazing!!!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Supergirl is mine wrote:The beautiful Danica Thrall, perfect casting Blue, she looks amazing!!!
You got it! Danica Thrall is Supernova! Now you know that it'll be well worth the price of the video... even if the video was three times the price! :yahoo:

Blue

Foolish Mortal
Henchman
Henchman

Blue, I'm looking forward to the release. The actress is stunning. The outfit is spot on perfect. I'll gladly pay the price, this looks like it will be worth it. :thumbup:
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

helstar wrote:This sounds very interesting ! Hope the girl is Danica or somebody almost hot like her :V
LOL I don't know how I did it :smart: I guess I should play some Powerball numbers before or after :thumbup:
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

helstar wrote:
helstar wrote:This sounds very interesting ! Hope the girl is Danica or somebody almost hot like her :V
LOL I don't know how I did it :smart: I guess I should play some Powerball numbers before or after :thumbup:
You should definitely play some Powerball numbers!!! :yahoo:

Blue

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Holy shit!
Just found the future Mrs Tallyho!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Here's Danica as Supernova flying out of the city in the introductory scenes, with old baldy's dialogue in text. By the way, our Lex is called Xander.

Blue
Attachments
Supernovateaserposter12SM.jpg
Supernovateaserposter12SM.jpg (383.59 KiB) Viewed 8713 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Bluestone wrote:Here's Danica as Supernova flying out of the city in the introductory scenes, with old baldy's dialogue in text. By the way, our Lex is called Xander.

Blue
Amazing, Blue...These teaser posters are unbelievable. You do an excellent job on them. Can't wait to see the next poster. You also picked the right girl for the part as well. She's so beautiful. Can't wait to buy the videos.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
funkss
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

You should talk to hm at heroinemovies.com. Don't think it would hurt to spread the word outside of the two forums.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

funkss wrote:You should talk to hm at heroinemovies.com. Don't think it would hurt to spread the word outside of the two forums.
Unfortunately, I am no longer able to promote my products on Heroine Movies because of alleged rule breaches by someone who allegedly was associated with my former co-producers. I have no idea who that person is or whether he/she is indeed associated with any of my previous co-productions. Although Supernova is my production alone, and I have never broken any rules there, I have advised HM that I will abide by his decision. So, I guess his members will have to find out about Supernova elsewhere. It is unfortunate, but it is his forum, and whoever this person was, he/she certainly rubbed HM the wrong way.

Blue
funkss
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I did not know that. Oh well.......
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

It looks like shes wearing pantyhose. Did you say shes not? Bummer if not.
Bert

If it was who I think, he sure as hell rubs me the wrong way.

Very much looking forward to this release. Any timeline on a trailer?
Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

DrObiCaffi wrote:Bummed to hear she is not in pantyhose. :-( But still excited.
Completely agree. Maybe next episode? It's a womans prerogative to alter their outfits.

And, I really like her last name, I hope it's an indicator of things to come.

Thrall, means slave, one who is held in bondage. One who is enslaved.

For future episodes the aforementioned chain on the wall would be a great start. Supernova in chains please!

Btw, a villain and villainess team with wandering, greedy hands, for bound heroines would be an arousing addition to Supernova's peril.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Wow! Looks like effects work makes this well worth the wait. Also never mentioned how much I liked the name choice, Supernova and the orignal design for the shield. A nice change of pace from the usual alternate SG names.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Bluestone wrote:
Supergirl is mine wrote:The beautiful Danica Thrall, perfect casting Blue, she looks amazing!!!
You got it! Danica Thrall is Supernova! Now you know that it'll be well worth the price of the video... even if the video was three times the price! :yahoo:

Blue

Wow, I actually bought one of her movies called Superwoman - Super Wish part 1 and 2 from Superheroines.net. You made the right choice for her to play Supernova. I'm definitely going to buy these films. :supes:
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:It looks like shes wearing pantyhose. Did you say shes not? Bummer if not.
Well, I checked on this, and Danica is actually wearing hose in this one. So, I guess I just made your day. eh?

Blue
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

Bluestone wrote:
Mamooche24 wrote:It looks like shes wearing pantyhose. Did you say shes not? Bummer if not.
Well, I checked on this, and Danica is actually wearing hose in this one. So, I guess I just made your day. eh?

Blue
made his day...NOT mine!!!!!! :angry:
funkss
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

This genre will be ended not by credit card processors or new copyright law, but by the great pantyhose war of 2014
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

YAY FOR PANTYHOSE! Now just tell me they get WET at some point and I will give you my money before the video is even released! :-P
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

DrObiCaffi wrote:YAY FOR PANTYHOSE! Now just tell me they get WET at some point and I will give you my money before the video is even released! :-P
Sorry. They don't get wet. :no:

Blue

DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Wow, I actually bought one of her movies called Superwoman - Super Wish part 1 and 2 from Superheroines.net. You made the right choice for her to play Supernova. I'm definitely going to buy these films. :supes:
I can get to this site but none of the links seem to work. Is it a dead site? Were the movies any good? Some of these models look MAD HOT!
smashTFC
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Wow! You got Danica Thrall! I thought she was never going to don the tights and boots again. So happy! Will she be displaying any super-strength in this, although I know the films specialize in peril?
The Fembot Lab
[urlhttp://thefembotlab.deviantart.com/[/url]
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
Bluestone wrote:

I can get to this site but none of the links seem to work. Is it a dead site? Were the movies any good? Some of these models look MAD HOT!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

smashTFC wrote:Wow! You got Danica Thrall! I thought she was never going to don the tights and boots again. So happy! Will she be displaying any super-strength in this, although I know the films specialize in peril?
Yes, we got her! She was impressed with our script, production values, etc. Supernova is like nothing else that she's done before.

She does display her super strength in this one, plus her invulnerbility... until the gas that represents her weakness is released.

Blue
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

I love the fact she is wearing pantyhose...love how sexy they look, looking forward to seeing her weakened and hopefully in the future see her weakened by a necklace and thrown in a pool, like in the first Superman movie!!!
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Bluestone wrote:

Blue
Works for me!
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
MOT
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Hi Blue
Is Super Nova still Super when she fights the female alien and are you planning to release a trailer before release;)?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

MOT wrote:Hi Blue
Is Super Nova still Super when she fights the female alien and are you planning to release a trailer before release;)?
There will be a trailer before release, and 'yes' both Supernova and Kali are fully powered when they square off against one another for a super-powered catfight!

Blue
jpk2008
Neophyte
Neophyte

Is there any idea of superbreath scenes?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

jpk2008 wrote:Is there any idea of superbreath scenes?
Not in this storyline, but great input for future episodes.

Here's the next teaser poster. It's almost done, so the trailer will be worked on next. It will probably be a trailer that covers both Episodes 1 & 2.

Blue

Attachments
Supernovateaserposter13SM.jpg
Supernovateaserposter13SM.jpg (384.93 KiB) Viewed 8378 times
dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member

looks like its going to be a great video blue....one question how many minutes are each of the episodes going to be?
Such are promises
All lies and jest
Still, a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest Simon & Garfunkel
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

dlo005 wrote:looks like its going to be a great video blue....one question how many minutes are each of the episodes going to be?
The production is still being worked on, so I haven't viewed the entire movie yet, but we are aiming for at least 10 minutes per episode with the combined one being at least 20 minutes. Once the actual final cuts have been completed, I can update you on this information.

Blue

smashTFC
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Bluestone wrote:
smashTFC wrote:Wow! You got Danica Thrall! I thought she was never going to don the tights and boots again. So happy! Will she be displaying any super-strength in this, although I know the films specialize in peril?
Yes, we got her! She was impressed with our script, production values, etc. Supernova is like nothing else that she's done before.

She does display her super strength in this one, plus her invulnerbility... until the gas that represents her weakness is released.

Blue
Thanks Bluestone! I'm buying the film.
The Fembot Lab
[urlhttp://thefembotlab.deviantart.com/[/url]
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Supergirl is mine wrote:I love the fact she is wearing pantyhose...love how sexy they look, looking forward to seeing her weakened and hopefully in the future see her weakened by a necklace and thrown in a pool, like in the first Superman movie!!!
I second that
BTW, Blue
Is the Baldy character going to be in both episodes or just one.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
Supergirl is mine wrote:I love the fact she is wearing pantyhose...love how sexy they look, looking forward to seeing her weakened and hopefully in the future see her weakened by a necklace and thrown in a pool, like in the first Superman movie!!!
I second that
BTW, Blue
Is the Baldy character going to be in both episodes or just one.
The Baldy character, Xander, will be in both episodes as will Kali.

Blue
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

OH my god I am so hurting for this video! Do we see her bound in multiple positions?
Masmune
Henchman
Henchman

Do both episodes have peril?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Masmune wrote:Do both episodes have peril?
Yes, both episodes have peril. The first episode has Supernova taking on Xander's armed bodyguards and then fighting Kali who has similar super powers to Supernova. After the female vs. female battle, Xander releases the Novanite (Kryptonite) gas which renders both girls unconscious.

The second episode follows upon the first, picking up where Supernova and Kali are waking up and realizing that the Novanite gas has taken both of their powers away. There's a second powered down fight between Supernova and Kali, after which Xander attacks a weakened Supernova and starts to garotte her. I won't spoil the ending for you though. Suffice it to say, it doesn't end there. :)

The trailer will be available tomorrow, and a link will be posted here.

It's almost tomorrow, so below is tomorrow's teaser poster today!

Blue

Attachments
Supernovateaserposter14SM.jpg
Supernovateaserposter14SM.jpg (411.4 KiB) Viewed 8213 times