Lexxx Files, Zandor, SKYFIRE OH MY!

General discussions about superheroines!
Rye
Producer
Producer

Hey guys,

It was brought to my attention by a board member here that I haven't had a sale in close to 7 months so now is your chance to pick up Rye, Chris Styles or classic TBFE videos at a nice discount. I will run the sale for a full week! The only movie not included in the sale is Power Play ;)

Most HD titles are 19.99 and SD at 17.99.

TBFE vids for only 10 bucks!

[youtube][/youtube]
Dave
Sargeant
Sargeant

well I need to mosey on over there and take a look-see. :)
Rye
Producer
Producer

Yes look around, there are some great deals ;)

GMan2-

I sent you a PM a few days ago, hopefully you see this!
Gomur
Henchman
Henchman

Thanks! Sales are always great in this passion of ours! Is Supergirl 1984 Director's Cut also on sale?
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

yeah, I asked about the sale of 1984 Director's Cut because I was out of the country and missed it when it came out first time around...is this included in the sale?
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

last time I checked a few minutes ago the 1984 DC was still $34.99
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

I took advantage of SKYFIRE 3 for $19.99. I have the original and was a little disappointed. I thought the peril was lacking. Too much fighting and not enough bondage for my taste. If it's your thing, this vid is PERFECT for you cause the fights are all done very well. But I don't think she was tied up once. I did enjoy her being overwhelmed at the end by all the villains, and I enjoyed watching her get zapped a couple times. I thought it would have been AMAZING to see her tied up or banged while screaming in desperation for her mother. But again, too much fighting not enough bondage.
I gave 3 a chance because I love 1984 and various other RYE projects but this one was like I thought, more of the same. Too much emphasis on fighting/beat downs for my taste. Don't get me wrong, Rye and co. do the BEST FIGHT SCENES IN THIS BUZ and I do enjoy them, I just don't want that to be the majority of screen time in these movies. I did enjoy her unmasking and her power drain while bound with her arms above her head, and I LOVE the actress. She is one of my favs in this buz. Beautiful face, perfect body for that costume and she does a great job. Just wish we could see her bound in different positions. Like when she was being brain washed, why not have her strapped to some table, or in some kind of chamber? I'm not a huge chair-tie fan, but even something like a total recall-type contraption would have added something. Should I get part 2 or is it just more of the same? Even though I was a little disappointed in 1 and 3, I would never give up on RYE or this ACTRESS.
Rye
Producer
Producer

Gomur and avenger-

1984 directors cut has been discounted. Keep in mind you get the extended version of both parts 1 and 2 plus the making of ;)

DrObiCaffi-
If you didn't like part 1 or 3 I can't imagine your going to like part 2. Power play sounds more your style but its not on sale atm.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Apologies for posting it here, but the HM posts are closed and I didn't want to post this comment on current videos.
What I was wondering was whether you were at all interested in creating a Batgirl video. Seeing some of the heroine clips of Cali Logan as Batgirl looked incredible in one of the recently released videos. I can only imagine how impressive a video with a high quality Batgirl outfit and a hot model (perhaps Cali or some other undiscovered model) you could make.
Anyhow, just thought I would throw it out there. Looking forward to the Supergirl-Doomsday upcoming video in the meantime. All the best in the meantime buddy.

-SC
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Rye--I can't thank you enough! I appreciate the excellent customer service! You've got a customer for life!
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

RYE, LOVE the honesty, Thanks! It's not that I didn't LIKE them, just hoping for a little more bondage is all. I do plan on hitting up POWER play at some point! I've just always preferred the Super Girl look (I know sky fire isn't super girl, but close.) I do love that you take the time to respond to people on these message boards! I'm a huge fan! Keep up the GREAT work!
kungfuandy
Neophyte
Neophyte

Any updates on the next Chris Styles Punished Heroines video?
Rye
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater-
Yes I have thought about it but I don't have a real passion for the character.. That would be my biggest challenge in doing a BG flick... But who knows, I might meet the perfect batgirl actress and walla!

avenger-
Welcome!

DrObiCaffi-
No problem and thanks!

kungfuandy-
Chris is trying to make up his mind on what to do next but he is highly considering Dillion as Wonderous Girl again for his take on Villains United ;)