XXXtremecomiXXX

General discussions about superheroines!
Alex_Dorian
Producer
Producer

Hello everybody!
My name is Alex Dorian and I direct all of the XXXtremecomiXXX superheroine movies.

If you are unfamiliar with us, please check out our site

http://xxxtremecomixxx.com/

Updated weekly

I joined this forum so that I could chat with you guys about all things fetish and super, and to have a better idea of how to make better movies that you will enjoy.

Please contact me if you have any questions, comments or ideas how we can make better movies for you.
Thank you
unmasked05
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Hi Alex, I am big fan of your site an glad to see you have joined the forum. My favorite production of yours so far has been the Red Justice video starring Starli. Any video starring her is a must buy. Anyway a two things I would like to see in your videos are more unmaskings and also to see the defeat on the heroines face once her identity has been revealed. A simple line like "ah Babara Gordon now we know who Batgirl really is" works a lot better then the mask just being taken off with no comment from the villain at all. Second thing I would like to see is the use of a Queens of Swords character. I don't think any producer has yet to do a video starring her and I think she would be a great character to have an unmasking and sexually defeat with. Storyline can even be she has to do with the villain says on video to avoid being unmasked she submits to him and near the end he still unmasks for her final humiliation. Anyway just my two cents love your videos and will continue to be a customer. Good luck with your future productions.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Alex,

I have seen your website, but not any chloroform scenes and OTS carries? Do you have any, or will you make some?? You have gorgeous models!
Alex_Dorian
Producer
Producer

I have seen your website, but not any chloroform scenes and OTS carries? Do you have any, or will you make some?? You have gorgeous models!
Thank you!

I'm sorry, we haven't done any chloroform scenes, I will though in the future.

We do have OTS carries, but they are usually short scenes, but I will be sure to add them in future movies
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

bultavia wrote:I've enjoyed the xxxtremecomixxx films I've purchased. I think you'll generate a bit more traffic to your site as well as more sales if you posted some screen captures or sample photos to entice the board members. Periodic updates, behind the scene photos/footage, stuff like that will help keep interest as well. Best of luck with your future films.
I agree that the films I have purchased from xxxextremecomixxx have been enjoyable and worth the price of admission. Their fight scenes have improved in length and quality. There is usually peril. They are open about whether hardcore sex is included or not. A production from xxxextremecomixxx is always worth consideration. -Tyr Garm
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Yeah I would like to see more preview pics or gifs, or even a better description. there were a couple of vids I Was interested that were posted early in your clips4sale existence but I didn't know enough about them and that made it hard for me to pull the trigger on buying them.
Alex_Dorian
Producer
Producer

Thank you,
When I update, I will post screen shots and there will be a link to the site, which each video has a preview and links to the stores you can buy them at.

I will also be posting threads telling you which models are coming and when with pictures.
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

Nice to see some unmaskings and that catwoman costume is lovely. However try taking that mask off from behind. It's much better than from the front.