Batgirl story ideas

A darker, full bodied blend.

What villain should Batgirl come up against next?

Catwoman
17%
Scarface
2%
Joker/Harley Quinn
33%
The Riddler
13%
Brand
No votes
Poison Ivy
17%
The Condiment King
2%
Scarecrow
11%
The Ratcatcher
4%

Total votes: 46
jecb1982
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I have done (and am still working) on a story in which Batgirl confronts the Mad Hatter titled "Batgirl meets Alice", and I am curious what other viewers would like to see next. I have some good ideas for each. Thank you for your votes!
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I voted for Catwoman because I'm pretty much a sucker for any f/f stuff. Actually I hard a time deciding between her and Poison Ivy, so maybe they'll team up :puppyeyes: ?

Some of the bad guys in your list are pretty cool as well, I would like to read about a villainess using their talents.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Any female villain. I'd prefer Harley, but that's just me. :hq:
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

Well, I cast My vote into the hat for the Riddler this time. I have a story idea for the Riddler but he seems so gay to Me that I can't seem to put him in a frame of mind of wanting young Batgirl but Robin the Boy Wonder instead... and well, I have yet to see any stories here with m/m action .. and being heterosexual I am not sure I could do quite justice to writng a story along those lines... besides does anyone on the forum want a storyline combining m/f ...m/m... f/f scenarios .. maybe I will post a poll about that... lol. Thanks for letting us help you choose your next villain story plot!
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Hunter42 wrote:Well, I cast My vote into the hat for the Riddler this time. I have a story idea for the Riddler but he seems so gay to Me that I can't seem to put him in a frame of mind of wanting young Batgirl but Robin the Boy Wonder instead... and well, I have yet to see any stories here with m/m action .. and being heterosexual I am not sure I could do quite justice to writng a story along those lines... besides does anyone on the forum want a storyline combining m/f ...m/m... f/f scenarios .. maybe I will post a poll about that... lol. Thanks for letting us help you choose your next villain story plot!
Well, this is the Ultimate Superheroine Forum... no spandex-clad crimefighters with y-chromosomes allowed! :laugh:
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

Omega Woman wrote:
Hunter42 wrote:Well, I cast My vote into the hat for the Riddler this time. I have a story idea for the Riddler but he seems so gay to Me that I can't seem to put him in a frame of mind of wanting young Batgirl but Robin the Boy Wonder instead... and well, I have yet to see any stories here with m/m action .. and being heterosexual I am not sure I could do quite justice to writng a story along those lines... besides does anyone on the forum want a storyline combining m/f ...m/m... f/f scenarios .. maybe I will post a poll about that... lol. Thanks for letting us help you choose your next villain story plot!
Well, this is the Ultimate Superheroine Forum... no spandex-clad crimefighters with y-chromosomes allowed! :laugh:
Thanks for pointing out the obvious, but many stories are about y-chromosome spandex clad villains along with the x-chromosome ones ... and it makes such a good dirty plot when the superheroine if forced to seduce her y-chromosome crime fighting spandex clad partners... or serve a y-chromosome spandex clad villain... not everyone here is a strict lesbian fantasy fan...
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hunter42 wrote:
Omega Woman wrote:
Thanks for pointing out the obvious, but many stories are about y-chromosome spandex clad villains along with the x-chromosome ones ... and it makes such a good dirty plot when the superheroine if forced to seduce her y-chromosome crime fighting spandex clad partners... or serve a y-chromosome spandex clad villain... not everyone here is a strict lesbian fantasy fan...

I love the idea of a male heroine being turned gay or forced into a same sex situation, us girls love that too...just like i always hear guys tell me its normal for me to be with other girls but the instant i suggest they try a guy then it changes...i also LUV seeing trannys tricking both guys and girls....now that would be an awesome villain ..a beautiful tall sexy long haired brunette dom with big tits and a huge huge penis....she/he loves both heroines and heroes and wants to capture batman robin and batgirl...put them into bondage and then bang each one of them....ok enough of my rant..lol love this thread
jecb1982
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I never really thought of Riddler as gay... Maybe the Jim Carrey version. My idea of the Riddler would be along the lines of the game Arkham City, being sort of a Saw-esque kind of guy with all the traps. Too bad Batgirl wasn't a playable character in that game...
jecb1982
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Would it change anyone's vote if I said I would be willing to think about changing the sex of a particular villain? The only 3 I would not change are Scarface and Joker/Harley Quinn.
jecb1982
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Looks like we have a tie between Catwoman and Harley Quinn/Joker... I would be prefer not to combine them. I need at least one more vote for one of them to break the tie.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I voted in Poison ivy but between catwoman and Joker/Harley Quinn, i prefer Catwoman.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Actually, can I take my vote back? Count me out for Joker & Harley, and put me in the gender-bent Riddler category instead.
jecb1982
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I think you can do that. Just choose Riddler and hit submit.
Zeta Clark
Sargeant
Sargeant

I voted for Mr. J and Haley. Love them together!

I think it would by interesting to see a story with Batgirl vs. Bat-mite. He's such a nuisance at times. I think it would be fun. Hehe.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

With only two votes for Scarecrow, one of them being mine, I guess it's a pipe dream to expect to surge to the lead. Oh well, may have to write it myself when time permits, say 2015. :blink:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Wheelie915
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I'd like to see Batgirl go up against Harley Quinn & Poison Ivy (who are lovers) and they chloroform her (not in a pie but a cloth maybe her own cape) :evil:
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

Make sure it's in regards of the Batgirl played by Alicia Silverstone
lordgriffin
Sargeant
Sargeant

Ok I just HAVE to weigh in on this,

Just me personally, I am SO SICK of Joker/Harley.... frankly I do not get it, When I am in bed with a female the LAST thing I want is Humor... Again I can only speak personally but there was nothing even mildly attractive about Joker...and the wild slap stick brutality or Joker OR Harley....just..no

I just don't get it, next time you make love have someone walk in naked with white face, a green nose and size 75 shoes and call it Erotic...

I mean what HAVE all of you against Poision Ivy, or Catwoman?