Costume/ Character ideas?

General discussions about superheroines!
Alex David
Producer
Producer

This is Abigail.

I'm planning a video with her soon and I'd like your opinion on what kind of heroine and costume you'd like to see her in. Currently she is in this pink and black number on SuperHeroGirls.com

Please give me your ideas so I can start shopping and get to shooting!

Thanks!
Attachments
shf-AG.jpg
shf-AG.jpg (95.65 KiB) Viewed 3118 times
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

I'd assume you want to keep to her natural hair colour and therefore have an appropriate character - purely since wigs are a pain in the bum!

There's a long list of those she'd work well as, though I'd say the top two would be

Batgirl
Catwoman

Another less seen character would be a female Riddler, which'd be pretty cool :)
Gomur
Henchman
Henchman

Abigail's a beauty. I'm thinking something white.

WazooBoy
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Wonder Woman and Batgirl are great. My favorites. But, I wouldn't mind seeing other heroines get some "exposure" as it were. With that in mind, how about Zatanna?!

mikeyh
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Spiderwoman aka Jessica drew
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Spider Woman is a good Idea, i also love isis too
Alex David
Producer
Producer

Thanks for the ideas!
She's sexy and curvy, so what would look best on her body?
leotard, bodysuit, 2 piece shorts, 2 piece skirt?

She's been working out, will need to show off those abs. Can always do that in a non costume scene though...
Attachments
bikini.jpg
bikini.jpg (67.1 KiB) Viewed 3055 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Alex David wrote:Thanks for the ideas!
She's sexy and curvy, so what would look best on her body?

Hmmmmmmn. Me? :evil:

I'd favour one of the less well used characters, and costume wise a two piece. Isis would be nice to see, but that girl could look hot in a trash bag, she's lovely.

Why don't you come up with a few options for what you want to shoot and then do a poll here to see peoples preferences?
Good luck with it , she looks great.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

a Dyna Girl type character!
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

Spend $1000 on a nice authentic looking Pfeiffer style catwoman suit. ;)

I'd quite like to see more vids where catwoman gets into trouble. I mean even if you don't go for the extremely expensive pfeiffer look there's always the option of the silver age catwoman from the people who make the batgirl outfits, the cartoon silver/black look or the purple/black balent catwoman.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Gomur wrote:Abigail's a beauty. I'm thinking something white.

I vote for something lije this too, always good to see such a lovely midsection revealed, especialy when some stomach punching might be on the cards.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Alex David
Producer
Producer

Alright,
I like the Isis idea.

Now I just need story/script ideas.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

This could be a massive hit with an Isis style characte rmoving away from the big 3 of WW,SG and BG.
Personally I do not know much about Isis but having her tracked and hunted by a vilaness powered by sorcery and played by you Alex would be my idea.
Isis in her day job is attacked by some thugs seeking a valuable relic, she narrowly escapes and has to transform then gives the thugs a beating but later they return with their boss woman ad Isis is tested but just as she appears to have the uppe rhand some evil magic weakens her nad she is beaten and then chained for torture and information....Isis puts on abrave face but is clearly the worse for wear and is only saved by the gods answering her pleas for help.

If only I could download my imagination, what I just wrote seems sooo much more exciting in there LOL!
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
colt13
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Reading the thread, I was thinking Mary Marvel.

Rayman has a good idea with Isis. Her day job was as a teacher, so being hired to tutor someone is a plausible idea. Either as a trap, or if you want 3 people involved, as a kidnap victim-maybe daughter of a museum/jewelry owner.