Cat Tails: The Stray

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Hey all:

Here as promised is the first (I hope) of many short stories specifically dedicated to my favorite people, cat-women. I hope you enjoy it! 8)

Cat Tails: The Stray

Act One

Most people who knew Lamont “Monty” Kimble said he was a pushover, a wimp or a geek, take your pick. He was about 5’7”, 175 pounds of ingenious, yet naïve, teenage angst. Most others to whom his kind heart had been opened called him a nice guy; the kind who’d give you the shirt off his own back. The same could not be said of his wife Nancy. Cheerleader Captain Nancy Winkleman latched onto Monty in high school, sinking her claws so deep as to never be dislodged. The drop-dead gorgeous buxom blonde could see the spark of genius in the shy young man a long way off and thought he’d be the next Bill Gates.

Monty did have a girlfriend at the beginning of his senior year named Paula Finch. She wasn’t a beautiful busty blonde bombshell like Nancy, but she was a pretty, smart and shapely little brunette with a great set of legs and she loved Monty as much as any teenaged girl could possibly fathom love. They even talked about getting married, but wisely planned to wait until after college. They both applied to Milhous Valley University so that they could be together during the rest of their education. Sadly, during Spring break, Paula was believed to have died on a field trip to an archeological dig in the Peruvian jungle under mysterious circumstances. Her body was never found. The authorities searched for weeks unsuccessfully, until they finally gave up and listed her as “Missing: Presumed Dead”.

Monty was inconsolable. He went into such a severe depression that he thought of just throwing it all in. For nearly a week, he neither slept nor ate. That’s when Nancy made her move. She dropped her “loser” boyfriend, the captain of the football team, and started dating Monty the rest of senior year, under the guise of consoling him. She never left his side from then on. They were inseparable. Not because she loved him so much, but because she thought she had found the gravy train.

Getting so much attention from a girl like Nancy, really turned things around for Monty. He focused on his studies again and pulled out of the tailspin that Paula’s disappearance had put him in. Nancy seduced him so often that his every desire was for her benefit. All she had to do was wear a certain type of outfit, usually one with a short skirt and sheer, shiny pantyhose, and she could get anything she wanted from him.

The first time they made love, she rode his virgin manhood until he sang the Hallelujah Chorus. Afterward, she barely hinted at the fact that she wanted a pair of diamond earrings. Monty promptly got dressed, went straight to the bank and withdrew half his college fund to buy them. His parents were furious, but it didn’t matter to him. He had Nancy and that was all he needed, or so he thought. In matter of fact, Nancy had him wrapped around her little finger and she was going to squeeze everything she could from him.

Monty had won every science fair and software competition he ever entered and had also received a scholarship from Microsoft with a job guarantee upon graduation from Milhous Valley University. Graduation day from Milhous was bittersweet for Monty and Nancy as Danny Gamble, Nancy’s jilted beau, had a nasty surprise for them both. Nancy and Monty had married the week before his graduation. Nancy wanted to solidify her hold on Monty before he graduated to make sure no other woman would oust her from her position. She knew that marriage was sacred to Monty as his parents were divorced when he was 11 and it still brought him unpleasant feelings to think about it.

Gamble waited for Monty and Nancy to descend the platform where Monty had just shaken hands with Bill Gates and received the key to his new home, purchased for him by Bill himself and signed his employment contract with Nancy beaming at his side, amid the cheers of his classmates. Gamble stepped out of the shadows of the grandstand and shot Monty and Nancy as they reached the bottom of the steps. The police took Gamble into custody immediately and because Monty stepped in front of Nancy as soon as he saw the gun, Nancy had only received a flesh wound in the left shoulder while Monty had been shot 4 times in the upper torso and once in the head.

Five months later, miraculously, Monty walked out of the hospital and was ready to start work. He had been at work for Microsoft for a little over a year, when the headaches began. At first he ignored them as just a product of stress, but when he collapsed at work in the “clean room”, his supervisor, Tim Reynolds, made him go to the hospital. Nancy paced back and forth in the waiting area, nervously hoping her meal ticket hadn’t been punched prematurely. She and Tim Reynolds had been having an affair for weeks, because of Monty’s work ethic, Tim locking him into continuous overtime and Nancy’s desire to move up the corporate ladder. Monty, of course, was completely unaware of this and the “Honey, I’ve got a headache” excuse worked more often than not when it came to Monty’s desire for intimacy.

“Mrs. Kimble?” asked the doctor, coming into the waiting area, “I’m Dr. Morgenstern.” Nancy stood up, a worried look on her face and answered, “Doctor, is my husband alright?” “Well, yes and no, Mrs. Kimble.” said the doctor, “Please, sit down and I’ll explain why I sound so cryptic.” The doctor proceeded to tell her that due to Monty’s sustained head wound, swelling had begun to develop. The intense pressures of deadlines for software development, the constant overtime, and the patterns of the type of creative thinking that Monty had to endure were taking their toll. The only solution for all of this was surgery that would possibly kill Monty or leave him with such a diminished capacity that he would most likely lose his job at Microsoft.

Nancy answered quickly and told the doctor to proceed. Unbeknownst to Monty, Nancy had taken out some very heavy insurance on him, even before their marriage, $ 5,000,000 on his life and $12,500 a month disability. She had also secretly arranged for Danny Gamble to shoot Monty to collect on the insurance policy. Nancy also arranged for Danny to have a little “accident” before he came to trial for attempted murder.

If Monty died, she’d be rich, if he didn’t she’d be taken care of and still have Tim as a lover. There was no downside for her. Unfortunately for her, Monty survived the surgery, but lost much of his core genius level intelligence, and subsequently, his job at Microsoft. The disability kicked in 90 days after he was separated from the company. Although the expenses and their lifestyle was basically the same, Monty still tried to find work that suited him, but he couldn’t and soon became clinically depressed.

Nancy began treating Monty shamefully, embarrassing him at parties and shaming him in front of the few friends they still had. She knew he couldn’t take much more and was on the verge of possibly harming himself. Nancy was determined to push him over the edge. One Friday night, Monty asked for sex and Nancy burst out laughing in his face. She told him all about the affair she had been having with his former boss, Tim Reynolds. Monty was devastated. Nancy got dressed to kill and came out of the bedroom, standing right in front of him.

She looked like a goddess to him. A black satin dress that reached a point just shy of her knees, adorned her curvaceous form, the trim accented with sparkling black sequins and diamond like rhinestones. Her makeup was perfection itself, accenting her gorgeous blue-green eyes. Her lips were covered in a rich red glossy stick which made her wicked smile seem even more pronounced. Her golden tresses seemed to almost glow, framing her face and spilling over her soft, smooth shoulders, touching the spaghetti straps which held up the slinky black evening gown. Around her neck was the diamond necklace he had bought her for their first anniversary.

Her fantastic legs, which were what attracted Monty’s attention in the first place, were adorned in Monty’s favorite stocking on her: A sheer, shimmering black pantyhose with a pronounced back seam studded with rhinestones. A pair of 4 inch heeled, strappy patent leather open-toed slides, peppered with tiny rhinestones, completed her sexy ensemble.

Nancy pranced in front of Monty as he gazed longingly at her, wanting to grab her and force her into sex, but he knew that would give her the ammunition she wanted. She was taunting him, trying to goad him into doing something stupid, something that would land him in prison…or worse. “Don’t wait up, little man. I’m gonna be real late!” Nancy laughed as she winked and shut the door behind her. This type of scene happened every other night for the next 3 weeks. Monty became numb to her taunts, except when it came to her outings with Tim Reynolds. She would dress as sexy as she could, then taunt and tease him until he could take no more, and then leave him wanting what he couldn’t have.

Finally, one night after Nancy had left to have her fun at his expense; Monty resolved to end his own life. He took out his S&W .357 Magnum revolver from his desk drawer and sat cleaning it in the study. A storm had rolled in while he’d been preoccupied with preparing to end his existence, weaving patterns of sound and fury in the upper atmosphere. With tears in his eyes, he loaded each chamber contemplating what a fool he’d been the last 7 years of his life, being taken in by Nancy’s lies and deceptions.

Just as he closed his eyes and raised the gun to his temple, he heard a slight sound at the French doors leading to the patio. His pressure on the trigger ceased as he looked toward the double doors and saw nothing. Thinking it to be the wind, he placed the cold stainless steel of the weapon’s barrel to his head once again. He was interrupted by the same small sound. Curious, Monty set the gun down on the desk and waited. There it was again, a sound like scratching on the door. Monty rose from the desk and went to the patio doors. The rain was coming down in sheets now. Monty smiled at the fact that Nancy had taken the convertible Crossfire to go and meet Tim. “Now she’ll look like a wet poodle!” he chuckled to himself.

Just then, the scratching sound came again. It was coming from the base of the door. He looked down and smiled. It was a tiny grey kitten! It was scratching at the door, sopping wet from the deluge of rain. Monty opened the door and picked the tiny creature up cradled it in his arms and said, “Poor little thing! Whose little kitty are you, hmm?” The kitten mewed at him and shivered. Monty closed the patio door and immediately went to the linen closet. He wrapped the kitten in a soft dry towel and spent the next half hour trying to warm and dry the little animal. As he dried and comforted the kitten, he discovered it was a female.

When she was dry, he saw a most interesting feature on her. She seemed to have darker fur around her eyes, almost like a mask. Concerned that the kitten may need medical attention, Monty got into his other car, the Toyota Celica, and drove her to the veterinary hospital in the valley. The doctor on duty certified her healthy, but a little on the skinny side and just said that a warm bed and a good meal would fix her up just fine. The vet asked what her name was and he explained that she had just come to his door and didn’t have a name. The vet asked if he was going to keep her and after looking at her purring and content in his arms, he smiled and said yes. The vet gave him some advice on how to take care of her and Monty decided because she wore a mask to name her Bandit.

By the time Monty and Bandit returned home, Nancy had come back from her sexual escapades with Tim. She was incensed at seeing the kitten and because she hated cats, tried to kick Bandit when she went to greet her. Monty appeared at the study door armed. Leveling the Magnum at Nancy, he cocked the hammer back and said through his teeth, “As much as I wanted to use this on you before, Nancy, I didn’t, but I swear before God if you even think of touching this kitten like that again I’ll blow your pretty little unfaithful head clean off! UNDERSTAND??” Shocked by this display of temper from Monty, Nancy backed away slowly, turned and ran into the bedroom, locking the door behind her.

Monty picked up Bandit and consoled her, stroking her soft fur and lay down on the long couch, opposite the large oak computer desk. Bandit managed to jump up on the couch with Monty and he sat her on his chest. She lay on his chest and purred softly. The purring seemed to relax Monty and he soon fell asleep. Bandit watched him as he slept, her head resting on her paws…her little green eyes glowing.

Two nights later, Nancy did her usual routine of dressing provocatively and prancing in front of Monty to arouse him, but to her surprise he didn’t react at all to her taunts. He simply played with Bandit, using her favorite toy. Nancy said sarcastically, “I’m leaving now, dear!” To which Monty replied, “’Bye dear, have a nice time! Tell Tim I said ‘Hello’!” Nancy was livid and stormed out of the house. Monty smiled and said to Bandit, “I guess we showed her, huh sweetheart?” Bandit meowed and the two continued playing for a while longer. However, the brave front Monty had put on faded about an hour after she screeched out of the driveway. Monty sat in the home theater room, sipping a Seagram’s & Seven, his favorite drink, and wept, wondering why he continued to live this way. Behind him, out of sight, Bandit looked at him and almost seemed to be listening to his thoughts. Her eyes glowed again and Monty suddenly felt sleepy. He sat the now empty glass on the glass topped end table and stretched out on the soft velour fabric of the sofa.

Within minutes, he was fast asleep. When REM sleep began, a dream formed quickly in his mind. He was lying on a large ornate four poster bed, in a large oak paneled bedroom, when a lithe, slender female figure entered the chamber. As she slinked into the dim light of the large bedchamber, he could see her eyes glowing; large, green and cat-like. She smiled and stood near the foot of the bed staring at him. “Hello, Monty.” she said in a sultry voice. “Wh…who are you? Where am I?” he stammered, “What is this place?” “Someplace you wish you were I suppose.” said the mysterious dark haired beauty, “After all, it’s your dream.” “I’ve never seen you in my dreams before.” said Monty, “Trust me, I’d remember!”

As well any man would remember meeting the feline femme. She was arguably the most beautiful creature he’d ever seen. She wore a sheer, jet black, shimmering body stocking which covered her from neck to toe. A shiny black halter type top, made of what looked like silk or satin, barely covered her breasts and the same material covered her womanhood in the form of a bikini panty. Her dusky skin was flawless and a silken smoothness caressed her from head to toe. Her jet black hair was put up in two braids that formed a circle on either side of her head, while her bangs hung loosely to the center of her forehead. On her face, surrounding her glowing cat-like slit pupiled eyes, she wore a black satin-like domino mask. The only part of her incredibly sensuous body that wasn’t covered by stocking or satin, besides her face, were her paw-like hands which sported sharp black claws.

Monty studied her body for several moments and suddenly was conscious of the fact that she was studying him as well. He flushed with embarrassment and apologized for staring. She laughed and replied, “I would have been insulted if you hadn’t been staring at me! Besides, I wore this little number for you!” The masked female began crawling up his body from the foot of the bed until she reached his hips. She then straddled him and sat atop his manhood feeling it grow under her. She put her paw-like hands on either side of his head and brought her moist, red lips down to his mouth, sliding her tongue across her needle sharp fangs.

Monty instinctively drew back, afraid she was going to bite him, but she gently caressed his face and said, “Please don’t be afraid of me, Monty. I would never harm you. I just want to love you the way you deserve.” “But I’m married.” he replied, “It’s not right.” “Oh, of course it is, Monty dearest, for three important reasons.” she purred, “One, she’s not being faithful to you. Two, she hasn’t touched you in almost a year, and Three, it’s only a dream, so you can do whatever you want! I mean, you do want me, don’t you, Monty?” “What straight and sane man with red blood flowing in his veins wouldn’t desire you?” he asked, “Of course I want you!”

The shapely feline female smiled widely and sat back on Monty’s hips, then stood up on the bed. She reached behind her neck and released a small clasp on the back of her neck. The halter top fell onto Monty’s chest. She then slipped the tight black satin like panty from her waist down to her feet and kicked it from the bed. Her womanly charms were in full view. She reached between her shapely legs and gently tore a hole in her bodystocking with a claw, to admit his manhood into her body. Monty thought he was going to hyper-ventilate.

Monty fumbled with his shirt and pants trying to get them off, but she said with a smile, “Please darling, allow me. Now, don’t move I wouldn’t want to scratch you…yet!” She raised her sleek, shimmering hosed right foot and spread her toes, baring sharp black claws. She gently placed her foot on his chest and made a swift motion downward toward his crotch. Her razor-sharp toe claws cut through his shirt and his pants in an instant. She then gripped the shreds of his garments with her toes and flung them aside. The nearly nude female straddled his hips once more and said, “Now, do what you want with my body, Monty. Take me, I’m yours.”

He reached for her and she kissed him with a passion he hadn’t felt in God-only-knows how long. He smiled as his manhood stiffened to a point his dad used to call, “Harder than times in ’29!” She rode him like a wild stallion for what seemed like hours, the passion and pleasure taking them both to heights unimagined by either of them. They both climaxed at the same time, sharing the joy of their union until they were both exhausted. The mysterious dream girl lay in Monty’s arms, purring softly. Monty kissed her on the forehead and finally asked her, “Now that we’ve satisfied each other’s passions, will you now satisfy my curiosity? Will you tell me your name?” The dark haired cat-woman smiled, opened her eyes and looked at him. “Does it really matter to you so much?” she asked, “Can’t you just enjoy what we have, right here, and right now?” “If you know anything about me,” he replied, “and I think you know more than you let on, then you know how curious I am. Please tell me your name.”

She straddled his hips again and laid her paw-like hands on his chest, resting her head on her wrists. She smiled, her green cat’s eyes glowing and said, “I have had many names, but strangely enough, I think I like the one you gave me, lover.” “I never gave you a name.” said Monty, “I don’t understand.” “Of course you did, silly boy.” whispered the raven haired beauty smiling, “I’m Bandit.” Monty’s eyes popped open and Bandit was nowhere to be seen. He rushed into the study and there she was in her little basket on the cushion he had bought for her, fast asleep. It was then that he noticed the distinct stain on his pants from his ejaculation. Convincing himself that it was just a crazy wet dream, he left the study to go and clean up.

As Monty left the doorway of the study, Bandit raised her head and looked toward him as he walked down the hall. Her eyes glowed and she thought, “Sweet dreams, my love. See you again…soon.” With that she went back to sleep.

Act Two

The next night that Nancy went out to meet her paramour, she tried to pick a fight with Monty to have some evidence of abuse to try and go for sympathy when she filed for divorce, the next step in her plan. They still lived in California and she planned to take everything from him that the law would allow and leave him penniless. Monty’s integrity and chivalry was severely tested, but he didn’t sink to the level she wanted him to. Then she tried to hit Bandit. He became enraged and stormed toward her, but before he could reach her, Bandit jumped from the arm of the living room couch, bounced off his shoulder and clawed Nancy’s right cheek, missing her eye by only a fraction of an inch.

Monty, who normally would have cared for her wound, actually burst into laughter and said, “Well, it seems Bandit can take care of herself, can’t you sweetheart?” Monty held her close as she growled at Nancy. “You just wait! I’ll get you, and your little kitten, too!” screamed Nancy. “Spoken like a true witch!” replied Monty, “Let’s see how Tim likes your cute little face now!” Monty laughed as she stormed out of the house clutching her face, headed for the emergency room…and Tim. “There is more to you than meets the eye, isn’t there my sweet?” Monty asked Bandit. She purred and rubbed his face with her little cheek, as Monty held her and said, “That’s my girl!”

Monty took her into the kitchen and fed her, then put her into her bed in the study for a rest. He yawned and went to the couch to take a breather himself. He lay there several minutes staring at the ceiling before he began feeling sleepy. He closed his eyes and slept. The kitten was looking at him again, her little green eyes glowing. Monty was soon in another dreamscape. He sat in what looked like a bar in the Caribbean. The sun was setting, casting a soft warm glow on the beach and causing the crystal waters to sparkle like gold.

Suddenly, he felt a pair of soft hands caress his shoulders and a familiar voice said, “Is this seat taken?” He smiled, stood up and turned toward the voice. It was the cat-woman. “No, it’s not.” he replied, “Please, join me.” She wore the same tight shimmering outfit she wore in the last dream only this time she had her silky jet black hair down, flowing gently down her left shoulder onto her breast and an exotic island flower in her hair. A waitress came over and asked if they wanted something to drink. Monty ordered a Seagram’s & Seven, but his lovely feline companion declined saying, “I never drink…alcohol that is.”

Monty looked at her and said, “When we were last together you said you were Bandit.” “That’s the name you gave me sweetheart.” she replied with a smile. “But how can you be Bandit.” he said, “She’s a kitten!” “The kitten is only one of my forms.” she explained, “Tell me would you have opened the door to the patio for this?” She waved her hand and transformed herself into a 300 pound black panther! “Holy crap!!” Monty exclaimed. “See what I mean?” The panther said, “I doubt you would have let me in that night would you? You probably would have tried to shoot me, although you wouldn’t have hurt me, you’d have damaged those lovely French doors!”

She shape shifted back into her humanoid form amid the mutual laughter that came from both of them. “OK, so you’re Bandit.” he admitted, “Why me?” “You needed a friend…and a lover.” she grinned, “So did I.” The waitress arrived with Monty’s drink and he asked Bandit, as she sat the mixed drink down and left, “So you don’t drink alcohol, what do you drink?” “Water, milk and…blood.” she replied looking at his throat. Monty gulped down his mouthful of S&7 and nearly choked. “Are you a vampire or something??” he asked in a frightened tone. “Relax, Monty! I told you, I won’t hurt you.” she replied, “I won’t even bite you…unless you ask me to.” Bandit purred and slid her lovely dark hose covered foot up and down his hairy leg.

His nether regions began heating up as she continued her stimulation. “Please, Bandit stop!” he begged, “You’re driving me crazy!” “I think that was the general idea of the exercise, Mr. Kimble.” she said in a low sexy voice, “Come here, sugar. Come to Bandit.” “How do I know you won’t try to kill me anyway once you’ve got me?” he said with a smile. “Because I love you, Monty.” she said, “Can’t you tell?” “You just met me.” he replied, “How can you love me?” Bandit reared back and laughed loudly and said, “Monty, you silly schnook, you still don’t know me do you?” “Well, I don’t believe I’ve ever counted any gorgeous, immortal, shape shifting cat-women among my acquaintances before!” he said. “Well, perhaps this might jog your memory!” she said as she removed her black mask.

“You remind me of someone, but…NO!” Monty exclaimed, “It can’t be! Oh my God! PAULA???” Monty burst into tears and held her so tight that if she were still human, she wouldn’t have been able to breathe. Paula/Bandit held him like a child stroking his hair, smiling and saying, “Shhhh, its OK, baby…its OK.” “Where have you been, Paula??” he asked, “They searched for weeks and couldn’t find a trace of you anywhere!” “Thanks to your lovely wife!” she said, her eyes blazing. “Nancy? What’s she got to do with this?” he asked incredulously. “She knew you were going to be a success the same as I did.” Paula explained, “Except we loved each other and try as she did, she couldn’t break us up. I stood in the way of her plan and you know how she is when she wants something.” “Do I ever!” Monty said rolling his eyes. “As you know, her father disowned her after the big fiasco with Bianca Crane and the car crash.” she continued, “So she needed another meal ticket. Using the last of her money she paid a bunch of local thugs to grab me, kill me and bury me in the jungle where I’d never be found. They did. The thugs slit my throat and put my body deep in some kind of well in the ruins of a temple so over grown with foliage, even the local natives don’t go near it or have a name for it.”

“Oh God, Paula, I’m so sorry!” said Monty holding her hand, “I missed you so much! I never stopped loving you!” “I know sweetheart, but you have nothing to be sorry about!” she said, “Nancy is the one who ordered my death and she is the one who has to pay! Let me finish.” Paula went on to explain that the act of slitting her throat was akin to a blood sacrifice to the ancient spirits who inhabited the ruins where her body fell. The spirit/goddess of vengeance calling herself Questaxintyl cradled her spirit as one who died before it was her time. Questaxintyl decided to grant Paula the power to take her revenge on those who had killed her by assuming the shape of any cat she desired, but she could only appear in human-like form in a dream. Questaxintyl also told her that the only way to assume permanent humanoid form outside of the realm of dreams was to drink the blood of one who truly loved her.

Armed with this knowledge and power, Paula left the ruins and found the 3 men who slit her throat. The first she killed in the physical form of a jaguar, ripping him to screaming shreds as she consumed his life blood. The second she watched for sometime, but couldn’t get him alone to use a dangerous form of cat, so she invaded his dreams taking the form of a young girl that he fancied. In the middle of his opening move of foreplay, she shape shifted into the form of the lovely, yet dangerous bodystocking clad cat-woman and clawed him to death in his dream. With his mind dead, his body soon followed. The third was the challenge. Paula tracked him down and waited with cat-like patience for an opening to slip into his house. She took the form of a harmless white kitten, the first time she had attempted it. It worked. She was taken in to his house as a present for his daughter. When he rose up against her in a drunken stupor and tried to commit incest with her, she transformed into a large black panther and slaughtered him.

Monty smiled and said, “Well, you said you wouldn’t bite me unless I asked you to and I figured, ‘fat chance’. If it means that I can have you back in my life, bite me, my love! Take as much as you need of me! I need you!” Paula wept, holding him close and said, “Thank you, baby! I knew I could always count on you, but first I have a score to settle with Nancy!” “So just sneak into her dreams or better yet transform and tear her into teeny little pieces and devour her!” he suggested, “Trust me I won’t mind at all!” “You might afterwards, my love!” said Paula, “Nancy has a contingency plan that if any thing should ever happen to her, Tim will take a video tape that she’s made that will implicate you to the police. It’s all lies, but if I kill her now while that tape is out there it could keep you incarcerated for years and I couldn’t bear that!” “Then how will we be free of her and her beau once and for all?” Monty asked. “I’ve got an idea that was suggested by Questaxintyl.” said Paula, “It’s tricky, but if we can pull it off, it will accomplish 3 things: One, it’ll rid us of Nancy…sort of; Two, it’ll fix you up so you’ll get your job at Microsoft back and Three, there won’t be any major change to link back to you. No suspicions, no nothing.” “Sounds good, tell me more!” “Not right now, lover.” she said coyly, “Right now…I want you inside me! Rrrowrr!” Monty laughed as she pounced on him and tore his clothes off…again.

Act Three

After another session of dream sex that rocked both their worlds, Paula told Monty her plan. “Whew!” said Monty when she finished, “That’s gonna take some Cracker Jack timing, but it’s doable.” “Well, as long as you remember what to do at the right time it’ll all work out fine.” said Paula, “Well, my one true love, it’s time you went back to the real world. Nancy should be home any minute!” “See you soon, pretty kitty! I love you!” said Monty, “I’m so glad you’re back!” “So am I, lover, so am I!” she replied. Monty woke up on the couch with Bandit on his chest, her little green eyes glowing. “Whoa! That’s kinda creepy, Paula! Cut that out, willya?” asked Monty. “Sorry, my eyes do that when I’m excited!” said Paula telepathically, “I’ll try to control it.”

“You can send psychic messages too?” he remarked, “Wow, you could be a full fledged superheroine I bet!” “Hmmm, not a bad idea, but one thing at a time, my love, one thing at a time!” she answered, “OK, get ready here she comes!” Nancy stormed into the house, slammed the door and shouted, “Where’s that cat?? I gonna kill her!! Look what she did to my face!!” “Oh calm down, Nancy!” said Monty, “it’s just a couple of scratches they’re not even deep!” “That’s easy for you to say, it’s not your face she clawed!” shouted Nancy, “Now where is she??” “In the study, but I think she’s still in quite a bad mood from your last interaction.” he replied, “You might want to leave her alone!”

“Nonsense! She’s only a kitten! I’ll make her wish she’d never been born!” she said firmly as she strode toward the double doors. Nancy walked into the darkened study and called out, “Here kitty, kitty, kitty! Come on out! Nancy’s got something for you!” Instead of the meow she expected, she heard the sound of a large panther come from the shadows of the room! Sure enough, a large black panther screamed and stalked toward her. Nancy screamed and slowly backed out of the room. Before she could reach the threshold, the great cat leaped for her. In mid-air, however, Paula shape shifted back into Bandit and began working her tiny claws as best she could. Nancy was so stricken with fear that she didn’t notice the switch and continued to backpedal until she reached the top of the stairway leading to the basement.

Her stiletto heels betrayed her at the head of the stairs and down she went tumbling to the bottom. Monty checked her and saw that the fall had done its work. Nancy’s neck was snapped like a dry twig, she was dead. “Now, Monty! The words!” shouted Paula psychically. Monty whipped out a small obelisk from his pocket that Paula had given him. He held it high over his head angled toward the kitten and Nancy saying, “Questaxintyl, Mennaneho lakozhen mogreth reksta!” The shiny black stone rose up out of Monty’s hand and hung in the air. It began to spin and two beams of mystical energy shot out from it, one toward Nancy and one toward Bandit. There was a brilliant flash and the stone fell to the floor and shattered into tiny pieces.

Nancy took in a deep breath and sat up. Bandit lay still on the floor. Nancy got up and walked over to Monty looking deep into his eyes. She slid her hand up his torso, put her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. “It worked!” she shouted jumping up and down, “It worked! Quickly now, my love, put the kitten in the travel cage you bought and we’ll get her to the vet!” Monty gleefully complied. The mystic obelisk provided by the Incan goddess Questaxintyl had transferred the soul and spirit of Nancy Kimble into Bandit’s little feline body and switched it with Paula Finch’s.

Nancy didn’t have any of the powers that the goddess had granted to Paula, so now Nancy was simply a harmless little kitten, with a really bad disposition. When Monty and “Nancy” arrived at the vet, Monty spoke to and explained to the doctor that the kitten had suddenly gone crazy and attacked his wife without provocation. Bandit’s insane behavior in the travel carrier seemed to confirm Monty’s story. “What will you do with her, doctor?” asked Monty. “I’m afraid we have no choice, we’ll have to…euthanize her.” he answered, “With her disposition now, we couldn’t possibly adopt her out. I’m sorry.” Monty seemed to fall apart, weeping with uncontrollable sobs.

Nancy held him up practically walking him out of the veterinary hospital. The doctor watched them both walking and sobbing as they left and said, “If only more pet owners loved their pets as much as these two, our job would be much easier. The doctor looked at Bandit and watched her struggling to claw at him through the bars and remarked, “I can’t believe this is that same sweet adorable kitten he brought in just a few days ago. Oh, well. Nurse, take her back and euthanize her, she’s definitely not suitable for any family now!”

Monty and Nancy/Paula were sitting in their car in tears…laughing. For 3 solid minutes they laughed, and then they held each other weeping tears of joy. Then Paula remembered the other part of the ritual, the part that would make it permanent, the drinking of her lover’s blood. She straddled Monty and didn’t know what to do. Her fangs and claws were gone. Suddenly, as if from a summons her canine teeth grew out into needle sharp fangs. Paula smiled and told Monty to close his eyes. As he did so, she gently breathed into his face. Monty went limp and was unconscious. Paula sank her fangs into his jugular vein and drank deeply. When she was sure she taken enough, she ceased and held her tongue over the wound until the bleeding stopped. Amazingly, the wound healed almost instantly.

“Monty?” she whispered, “Wake up, sweetheart.” His eyes fluttered open and he said, “Is it over?” She giggled and said, “Yes, you big baby, its over! How do you feel?” “A little lightheaded, but none the worse for wear!” said Monty with a weak smile, “We did it, sweetheart! Ding, dong the witch is dead!” “Yes, but there’s still one loose end to be tied up.” said Paula with a wicked sharp smile. “Ah, Tim.” said Monty, “Whatever will we do with him?” “He’s gonna get a little visit tonight from The DreamKat.” she said cryptically. “So, you’ve decided to take my idea and run with it, huh?” said Monty.

“Yes. I seem to still have the cat-powers that Questaxintyl granted me.” said Paula, “I may as well put them to good use. I’ll rip his soul to pieces and be back before morning.” “Good.” he said, “I’d hate to lose you again, Paula.” “Lose me? You’re gonna be begging me to get from underfoot after a while, lover-boy!” she answered with a smile, “And speaking of love…” Paula bared her claws, cut open his shirt and dragged him in the back seat of his Celica to rock his world…yet again.

After another mind warping session of lovemaking in the back seat of Monty’s Toyota, Paula looked at Monty and asked him, “So stud muffin, you ready to get your mind back?” “Oh yeah, you did say something about that before.” he said, his mind still reeling from Paula’s wild ride, “How do we do that exactly?” “You drink my life essence and it will heal or replace the damaged parts.” she answered. “And by life essence, you mean…” he started. “Blood.” she finished, ‘It won’t be that bad, I promise. Come here.”

Paula bared the claw of her right index finger and made a small cut in the center part of her cleavage. She then brought his lips to the wound and said, “Now, drink.” Monty took in a small mouthful and to his surprise it tasted sweet like strawberries or a juice of some type. He relished it; so much so that Paula had to pull him away. Monty began to feel light headed, as if the car were spinning. Then he passed out. When he awoke he was lying on the couch in the study. He checked the time on his watch. It was 2:00 a.m. “Paula? You here, sweetheart?” he called. “Paula? Get a clue, Monty. She’s dead!” The voice came from behind him. He turned and there stood Nancy!

She was wearing the black satin dress again. The same outfit she teased him in so unmercifully the night she told him about her affair with Tim. Nancy unfolded her arms and walked toward him with that same smug look on her face that she usually had when she knew the upper hand was hers. Had he dreamed all this? The kitten, Paula, the revenge, all a fantasy? His heart sank at the thought of it and he dropped his head to his chest.

Nancy lifted his head, putting her finger under his chin. She looked deep into his eyes. Then her eyes flashed green and she said, “Gotcha.” “PAULAAAA! I’m gonna kill you…again!!” Monty shouted with a smile of relief, “Wait ‘til I get my hands on you!” Paula/Nancy erupted in laughter and she ran around the house avoiding capture by shape shifting from Nancy to Paula/DreamKat to Bandit alternately. Finally though, she did let him catch her and they went out on the town.

Monty did regain the use of his vast creative intelligence and went on to invent many different and innovative ways to compute. He also provided The Mysterious DreamKat with her arsenal of high tech crime fighting weapons. These combined with her mystical cat-like powers and fighting prowess made her nearly invincible, although she did face many perils…but that is another story.

THE END
Last edited by superpics4les 17 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Doubleb66
Henchman
Henchman

Hey Superpics! Great to have another new story from you! Once again, your plot and character development are second to none. I was hanging on the edge of my seat reading every word. Paula/Bandit's going to be an awesome superheroine! I'm definitely going to be looking forward to hearing more about her. Keep up the good work!
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Hey guys:

Forgot to post this in the story, but I think it was better to have your own interpretation of DreamKat first before mine. Here she is! I hope you like it! 8)
Attachments
Paula_Bandit_DreamKat.JPG
Paula_Bandit_DreamKat.JPG (28.24 KiB) Viewed 1913 times