Darkwing 3 - "Civilian Guise" (Bluestone Video)!

General discussions about superheroines!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Well, we've established the Bluestone batgirl character, Darkwing, in episodes 1 & 2 as blonde-haired Stephanie Kane. Would you guys be interested in seeing her attacked in her civilian guise by a killer who finds out her secret identity. I know we're all into the costuming, but would such a video sell here? Looking for your feedback!

Blue

:ybat:
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

For me, it all depends on how the story is framed. Something with just Stephanie Kane wouldn't really interest me as she might as well be Jane Blonde or any other heroine in civvies. Darkwing would need to be in there somewhere.

Maybe start off with the villains beating DW into unconsciousness and then unmasking her. Suddenly, they hear the sound of police sirens approaching the building. They then pull the mask back down before they escape, knowing they will be able to attack Stephanie in the near future. DW awakens, unaware that she has been compromised.

For extra humiliation, maybe have Stephanie receive an email which links to a YouTube video of her unmasking. Just as she's reeling from the shock of being exposed, the villains start beating down her door...
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Gomur
Henchman
Henchman

I agree with Heroine Addict that you have to see the Darkwing costume somewhere in the video, even for a brief scene. Otherwise, it just wouldn't work.

The video could start with Darkwing taking down a thug in an alley before heading home. Once there, Stephanie Kane can undress into her civilian attire, maybe even fall asleep before her assailant awakens her at night.

I'm a huge fan of F/F combat and peril, so I'd love to see a twisted female villain donning the Darkwing costume and facing off with Stephanie Kane, maybe to assume her mantle.
unmasked05
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I think Heroines Addicts idea is great. Unmasking her while unconscious the thug can recognize who she is and it could end with a simple line of "I''ll be seeing you soon Stephanie." Darkwing has no idea this happened just that she was knocked unconscious and that could lead into the main part of the video of her being defeated in her civilian guise. One request would be to have the villain taunting her throughout her defeat and once she is ultimately defeated have the villain find her Darkwing outfit and throw it on top of her and take a few pics of her defeated and threatening to release the information to the public. Really looking forward to this release so I hope you decide to produce it.
dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member

i think your on to something blue....ive always thought the idea of a superheroione being tracked in her secret idenity and not being aware of it kind of sexy....the heroine would certainly have her guard down....that being said for a masked heroine, i really like heroine addicts idea.....also agree with gomur...some of the heroine in costume should be in the video...the over all idea sounds cool to me
Such are promises
All lies and jest
Still, a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest Simon & Garfunkel
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

I think it could work, it would be interesting for the heroine in her civilian identity to be ambushed at home and completely blindsided and beaten down, but then when she wakes up it's possible the villain has found her "secret stash" and she's bound to a chair or her bed wearing her mask and her civilian clothes, or the villain has dressed her in her costume for some fun.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hey Guys and Dolls,

A lot of cool ideas there, but my question was really "Would you like to see it?", as opposed to "Would you like me to film it?"

It's already been filmed, but she is not in costume. She comes home and takes out her mask in preparation for donning her Darkwing costume, which would make her a much more powerful opponent with its kevlar-like body armour and utility belt gadgets... but before she can don it, she's attacked.

I know that members of other forums would LOVE it, but what about you guys? Would you be interested in seeing it or not. Here is the first teaser poster to give you a feel for the production.

Blue
Attachments
Darkwing3teaserposter1SM.jpg
Darkwing3teaserposter1SM.jpg (336.27 KiB) Viewed 5622 times
Gomur
Henchman
Henchman

I'm always down for your work, Blue! The fact that Darkwing's mask is showcased is a PLUS. Now if that were an ominous female figure in the foreground, you'd have a MUST BUY from me. :D
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Well, she isn't attacked by a female, but the male attacker might have gotten more than he bargained for by taking on Darkwing even though she's out of costume. Man, those heels could be a secret Darkwing weapon, couldn't they? :)

Blue

Attachments
Darkwing3teaserposter2SM.jpg
Darkwing3teaserposter2SM.jpg (326.69 KiB) Viewed 5488 times
Gomur
Henchman
Henchman

Bluestone wrote:Well, she isn't attacked by a female, but the male attacker might have gotten more than he bargained for by taking on Darkwing even though she's out of costume. Man, those heels could be a secret Darkwing weapon, couldn't they? :)

Blue

Nice heels but even better gams. Oh, yeah. Gams. :w00t:
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

WOW!!!!

Well, I just saw "Darkwing: Civilian Guise" and it is absolutely awesome!

Yes, she's not in costume, but it is obvious in the fight scene that she's every bit a superheroine! Yvonne is gorgeous as usual, and even though she's taken off guard while in short skirt and heels, she turns this to her advantage as she kicks those heels into her opponent's body, delivering a beating that only Darkwing could manage against a tough and resilient opponent.

There are two versions:

1. The Non-Extreme Version where Stephanie Kane (Darkwing) lives to fight another day. This version will be released under the "Sultry Superheroines" banner. (Note that this version leads directly into the next Darkwing episode, as in Episode 4 Stephanie dons her full costume to take on a fellow Superheroine who thinks Darkwing has gone rogue as a result of the ending of Episode 3); and,

2. The Extreme Version that explores what would happen if Stephanie loses the fight of her life. This version will be released under the "Vivacious Vigilantes" banner.

The official posters are coming, but below is another teaser poster!

So, is anyone interested in seeing this insight into Darkwing's civilian identity, an all-out action video that has the best and sexiest fight scene that you'll see in any video anywhere? The action starts at the 1:26 mark and ends at the 8:30 mark in the Extreme version, and the 6 minute mark in the Non-Extreme version. So, all-out action in this one!

Don't miss it, or you'll be kicking yourself, as much as Stephanie kicks ass in "Darkwing 3: Civilian Guise"!

Blue

Attachments
Darkwing3teaserposter4SM.jpg
Darkwing3teaserposter4SM.jpg (363.28 KiB) Viewed 5375 times
jlocke
Sargeant
Sargeant

Is there any nudity in this video?
Gomur
Henchman
Henchman

Hi Blue! I'm getting excited for some Yvonne. Will both versions be available on Genre Videos for one tempered price?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Gomur wrote:Hi Blue! I'm getting excited for some Yvonne. Will both versions be available on Genre Videos for one tempered price?
There will be two extreme versions there for one price as well as the non-extreme version.

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Okay, here's the trailer, guys!

http://youtu.be/ssmCr0YWr0M

Also, another teaser poster!

Enjoy!

Blue

Attachments
Darkwing3teaserposter5SM.jpg
Darkwing3teaserposter5SM.jpg (374.45 KiB) Viewed 5241 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

jlocke wrote:Is there any nudity in this video?
No nudity. Sorry.

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

It's almost midnight, so I've put up the following at the Silk 'N Blood store (http://www.silknblood.com/store):

Sultry Superheroines #10 - "Darkwing 3: Civilian Guise" (WMV)
This is the peril or non-extreme version and is also available in MP4 format.
Yvonne takes on a trained assassin without her costume and Darkwing weaponry. This is a fantastic and sexy fight and struggle scene as Stephanie Kane, Darkwing's alter ego, fights for her very survival!

Vivacious Vigilantes #9 - "Darkwing 3: Civilian Guise" (WMV)
This is a death or extreme version, and is also available in MP4 format.
In this version Stephanie Kane, Darkwing's alter ego, loses the fight of her life!

Beat the rush! Buy it now!

Blue

EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

This was great! I have always loved a good fight scene, and this one was great! The bad guy must have been superhuman himself to withstand the beating that Darkwing gave him!!
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates... I drank what?"