HL LIVES ON!!

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Hey guys,

I know there has been some talk on my end about either discontinuing "Heroine Legends" or transitioning it to a Girl Power site.

Well, after talk with my team and some new people who have come on board, I have decided to continue HL filming along with helping with "Defeated Heroines"--

but there will be some changes.

• Films will be based only on one Heroine, one scenario.
• There will still be fighting, but it will be cut back to allow for more of the "dire situations" to occur and play out.
• Films will be around 15-20 minutes long.
• A few cast changes will take place. Some Heroines will be retired.

Just wanted to relay the news that we aren't going anywhere to our avid followers!! Thanks so much for your support over the last year and a half!!

p.s. I am writing and filming Season 3 in a bulk block so that I can concentrate on that story and less on who will be available to film. It will all happen at once for us!!

Logan
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Sounds intersting, I had been a little concerned about how quiet the team were on the fmessage board.

Please tell me that Kelly will be carrying on her role as Lady Wonder?

Also if the fighting is to be scaled back I suppose there would b eno reason why in some cases the peril could be physical torture including stomach punches.

Good luck with season 3 Logan.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

rayman wrote:Sounds intersting, I had been a little concerned about how quiet the team were on the fmessage board.

Please tell me that Kelly will be carrying on her role as Lady Wonder?

Also if the fighting is to be scaled back I suppose there would b eno reason why in some cases the peril could be physical torture including stomach punches.

Good luck with season 3 Logan.
It was mostly just because we've been overwhelmed with the amount of projects we're doing and the amount of work that goes into it… our team is very small and in the midst of all that, we've even been working on other things non-related. Stomach punching will remain and fights will be there, but right now, HL has been MOSTLY fight scenes and I'd like to exchange some of the fighting for an actual perilous scenario… As of now, Kelly will continue as Lady Wonder, however Cayla will not be continuing on as Allura. We will be recasting certain other characters as well.

Logan
smashTFC
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Good luck with the new direction. I hope the streamlining works in the long run. I for one found it confusing with all the side stories and films, not to say that you didn't make the right decision doing that. The quality has always been consistent with that undertaking so I'm sure this will be even better! I'll be watching.
The Fembot Lab
[urlhttp://thefembotlab.deviantart.com/[/url]
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

smashTFC wrote:Good luck with the new direction. I hope the streamlining works in the long run. I for one found it confusing with all the side stories and films, not to say that you didn't make the right decision doing that. The quality has always been consistent with that undertaking so I'm sure this will be even better! I'll be watching.
It was honestly a really task trying to get Personal Customs to fit in with the storyline… that's honestly the reason for such an extensive storyline. I'll be handling customs much different from here on out ;)
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

• Films will be based only on one Heroine, one scenario.
• There will still be fighting, but it will be cut back to allow for more of the "dire situations" to occur and play out.
• Films will be around 15-20 minutes long.
• A few cast changes will take place. Some Heroines will be retired.
Sounds like a good move. I was always hesitant to buy when there were 80 chapters of a story. I was disappointed with CC's wonder Woman XXX. Too many parts to (what seemed) to force people to buy more episodes. You never know if you are getting the good part of the story and who can afford all of it? Shorten the stories and fighting and increasing the peril will help single out the videos people are willing to buy. Hopefully lower some prices too.
peter75
Henchman
Henchman

@ Logan,

For the past 18 months, I have enjoyed your product immensely!

There are certain moments that you guys simply knocked it outta the park.
-The first fight and capture of Allura
-there were also some great Vega moments
-the fight where Celestia was knocked out with her leg caught in the air
-Lady Wonder's debut was dazzling-I'm not even a pantyhose guy but she is sexy as can be. Her expressions while being chloroformed are priceless.
-your costumes for the most part-AWESOME

However, with all your good points, I think the bad slightly outweighed the good.
-There was no character build up...watch for example Rye's Superiorgirl 1984 and fall in love with the heroine.
The only time you guys did that was with Allura when we saw she had a crush but it was brief. WE need more of that!!
-The plots were ever so confusing. The fights were good, but the plot build up made no sense at all.
-I never thought I would complain about too many releases by one company but when one episode is coming out about every 10 days at the rate of $35-$40 per clip, there is no way I could keep up.

So to read your vision for a new HeroineLegends, you hit it right on the head..
-keep it simple...one heroine and one (maybe two) scenarios is perfect
-instead of fight, fight, fight , "DIRE SITUATIONS" is more like it! Always great to see a heroine defeated, but there are so many ways it can happen. The less fights, the more dramatic they are when they do happen. That said, always love a good bear hug, chloroform, or kryptonite scene.

I think you guys can make the adjustments and be a great company!!
The heroines themselves don't need much tweaking.
Keep it simple, focus on story and dire situations and I guarantee you
plenty of success lies ahead!

Thank you for reading!
sam
Sargeant
Sargeant

Sad to see Allura being retired as I thought she had one of the sexiest original costumes ever (with an amazing body to fill it out!), but if it means a third season of Heroine Legends with more peril, I will gladly take it. Perhaps another heroine with a "similar' costume could be introduced? And by similar, perhaps just a different color?

Either way, thank you for producing films with high production standards and keep up the great work! :thumbup:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

You got it!!! Glad we can keep going on!!! If you've watched "Cast of Shadows" which we just released, you'll see our new direction!! Thanks to everyone for your support!!!!!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I hope Cayla Black will stick around,shes AMAZING!!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:I hope Cayla Black will stick around,shes AMAZING!!
Sorry, she is no longer a part of heroine legends. There are 4 more releases with her in it already filmed, but there won't be any more beyond that.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

By the looks of some actresses are no longer part of the cast of heroine Legends, my favorites are the ones that make Allura, Mystic, Lady Wonder and Vega, promise that some of them continue, I wish luck to Logan
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

valugi wrote:By the looks of some actresses are no longer part of the cast of heroine Legends, my favorites are the ones that make Allura, Mystic, Lady Wonder and Vega, promise that some of them continue, I wish luck to Logan
Of the ones you listed, the only one continuing is Lady Wonder. Vega, Allura, and Mystic are no longer part of the series.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:
valugi wrote:By the looks of some actresses are no longer part of the cast of heroine Legends, my favorites are the ones that make Allura, Mystic, Lady Wonder and Vega, promise that some of them continue, I wish luck to Logan
Of the ones you listed, the only one continuing is Lady Wonder. Vega, Allura, and Mystic are no longer part of the series.
it's a shame they were my favorite actresses
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I hope Dark Vega will be staying with the team as well Logan?
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

rayman wrote:I hope Dark Vega will be staying with the team as well Logan?
Nope. Just the ones I listed. There will be others as we move on!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

In addition to our continuing, we will be upping the output which means more films!!! I'm in the process of training new directors, camera people, and fight choreographers as well as hiring on a team of writers to get more films out there for you guys to see!!

Level up!!