FetishCon Is Almost Upon Us!

General discussions about superheroines!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey all,

FetishCon is almost upon us this year and from looking at the model pages a LOT of new faces will be attending!

I plan to actually party less this year and do more shooting.

So the theme this year will be KO's, Hypno, Bondage and Peril.

Ummm, isn't that ALWAYS the theme EVERY year???

Why, YES!!!

:lol:

But if you need a quick and cheap custom done with some of the girls listed in HERE:

http://www.fetishcon.com/attending_Models.php

I will have lots of rope with me and of course lots of hitachis! But very little else, so if you are thinking of a scenario it will have to be a room, hallway.

I MIGHT try to get something in the pool but usually the rules are against that. However, in the past some have been able to sneak a shoot or two in the pool, so I will see...

Also if there are certain character requests, I will be bringing the usual to the con.

That's it for now!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DAMMIT! I keep forgetting to go. Actually this year I'm financially beaten up so couldn't go even if I remembered.
Last edited by Mr. X 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
luther
Henchman
Henchman

Since I live in the Tampa Bay area, I'll try to make it again this year and take plenty of pics during the superheroine in peril section on Saturday. A great slate of models. I wonder, where are they hiding during the superheroine shoot. I wish more would come out and participate. Thanks to those that do and especially Christina Carter, who has always been a great participant and of course looks amazing in her Wonder Woman outfit. In my five years of going though, I've never seen a Supergirl participate. Christina please get one of your gorgious blonde friends to participate.

For you veterans that go to the whole thing, any other session a must see. I saw last year where I missed a cool WW/SG segment late Friday night. Wish I knew about that.

It starts a week from Friday, right?

Thanks and plenty of pics to come.

LexL (Luther)
tropiccity
Producer
Producer

I think all public areas of the hotel are supposed to be off limits for shooting. But, I see tons of shoots going on in hallways, stairwells, etc, etc, etc.

I've seen quite a few CPR shoots by the pool. Even had a really loud CPR scene right outside my room as I was trying to shoot inside. I thought someone was dying out there.

I guess we will have to see how Hilton enforces rules as compared to Hyatt.

T minus 8 days, 16 hours to Fetishcon. Yay!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Tropic City Heroines
http://www.tropiccityheroines.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/baldeagleprod - @baldeagleprod
Always available for customs
smashTFC
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Hi all,

Would anyone have an idea on how I can get my artwork on FetishCon's radar? I noticed they create promotional art and I'd love a chance to work for them on a freelance basis. Thanks.

SmashTFC
The Fembot Lab
[urlhttp://thefembotlab.deviantart.com/[/url]
olhif
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

luther wrote:Since I live in the Tampa Bay area, I'll try to make it again this year and take plenty of pics during the superheroine in peril section on Saturday. A great slate of models. I wonder, where are they hiding during the superheroine shoot. I wish more would come out and participate. Thanks to those that do and especially Christina Carter, who has always been a great participant and of course looks amazing in her Wonder Woman outfit. In my five years of going though, I've never seen a Supergirl participate. Christina please get one of your gorgious blonde friends to participate.

For you veterans that go to the whole thing, any other session a must see. I saw last year where I missed a cool WW/SG segment late Friday night. Wish I knew about that.

LexL (Luther)
oh please, do this for the superheroine fans overseas. I love superheroine showdown
you'll have my thank you, good sir. :)
olhif
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

hey MightyHypnotic

would be awesome if we can join a bondage fans group to make a custom with 4 models like power angels. What do you think?
It's possible? someone in the forum want to try?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

luther wrote:Since I live in the Tampa Bay area, I'll try to make it again this year and take plenty of pics during the superheroine in peril section on Saturday. A great slate of models. I wonder, where are they hiding during the superheroine shoot. I wish more would come out and participate. Thanks to those that do and especially Christina Carter, who has always been a great participant and of course looks amazing in her Wonder Woman outfit. In my five years of going though, I've never seen a Supergirl participate. Christina please get one of your gorgious blonde friends to participate.

LexL (Luther)
Actually it starts on Thursday with the meet n greet and the convention starts on Friday.

A lot of girls are shooting content while that is going on which is probably why there isn't more participation although I'd say the participation level is pretty high!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

olhif wrote:hey MightyHypnotic

would be awesome if we can join a bondage fans group to make a custom with 4 models like power angels. What do you think?
It's possible? someone in the forum want to try?
Absolutely I'd do that. No problem!
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

The heroine and villain models are in a large storage-area room behind the main stage just before the Superheroine Showdown occurs, getting dressed and getting ready. The reason nobody ever goes back there is because I block the door and unless you're staff there's no reason (or right) to be back there unless you're press and are issued a press pass. Three or four years ago there was a guy that wandered/snuck back there and started snapping photos of the girls dressing. His expensive camera and memory card met an untimely fate against the concrete floor. Now we just keep the attendees away.

The only dude allowed back there now to talk to the half-dressed girls is George Perez. George is the MAIN reason why the showdown always starts late every year. "George loves the ladies."

MH is right. Most of the models are actually shooting on Saturday afternoon, relatively few are on the floor. Saturday is a big day for many models to be working since almost everyone (productionwise) is there. Most of the hard working ones are doing twelves for that day, typically 10-10. Friday and Saturday are where most newbs and intermediates do their main modeling work. The pros though are at the hotel by Tuesday doing their work so that Friday-Sunday are party days and they've already been paid.
Last edited by Shakeshift 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

The policy on shooting in public areas is always the same. Your rights to shoot are pretty much limited to your room unless you're brave enough to risk getting caught trying something that violates your TOS with the convention or the hotel. Anywhere else and you also have no expectation of privacy, silence, or people not bothering or fucking with your shoot. MH, remember the German snob who blocked off the access to the pool two years ago? THAT guy was a complete douchebag.

Also, nothing that goes beyond PG in public areas. So many people try shooting sex scenes in public areas and then complain that they get security called on them. Have you ever tried doing this in a mall, or in a department store, or at the YMCA? No? Then why would you think it'd be okay to do it in a public hotel?

The common sense rule is the first rule that always gets tossed out at an adult sex convention. The laws of society are not suspended for a convention, although people always think they are because they paid $80 at the door. Like it's a magic card or something.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Ok NOW I remember why I don't go to Fetishcon.
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

hey MH how about the return of the countess with the black dress,and the long holder?
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

hey MH how about the return of the countess with the black dress,and the long holder?