DH Cast & Characters

General discussions about superheroines!
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

Prediction: Angelstar ends up your most popular character. Can't wait! The costume looks great and very upbeat and heroic.

Any plans yet as to what kind of villain she will face off against?
DefeatedHeroines

kingles wrote:
sgz6 wrote:
DefeatedHeroines wrote:I guess I'll have to be creative then. It seems like I can do that without getting beat up on the forums lol I just want to make sure! Well, since the majority is for the 1984 Supergirl, then that's where we will go. I put up a separate post for an Indiegogo campaign… who knows if it'll help, but it'll give me a boost in the right direction to get it all going. I don't want to half-ass it so I need to do it right from the beginning. And the first film will be Supergirl… in the 1984 costume (or one that resembles it) :cylon:
So basically this from your other thread was changed?

Listen I don't care that much about it, but if you ask peoples' opinions decide to do it that way and then change it to something different, it just rubs me the wrong way.
Well first there was a subsequent decision made to use original characters which would be only very loosely based on existing characters. Then I think the plan to make Angelstar the 1st character was scratched, because none of the first few actresses cast were right for the role. Then those first few characters were designed with one piece leotard based costumes. In other words...a whole lot changed since that original Supergirl costume poll.
This is accurate. It's all part of the creative process… it's not really fair to say it "rubs you the wrong way" because I, as a producer, decide to either change my mind or go a different direction for whatever reason. Sure, I put a poll up quite a while ago… and I got a mixture of responses so no matter what I ended up doing, there would be a group that weren't happy.

My ultimate decision was based on the fact that when I look on these forums, or other forums, or Clips4Sale, or really ANYWHERE, I see probably 95% of Supergirl costumes that are like the 1984 style. I don't want to copy that. It's not the intention of my site.

My site is meant to give brand new Heroines to like and follow… there are PLENTY of other producers out there creating Supergirl content and they use mostly the single leotard… I don't want to lose viewers over it, but like I said, someone from that poll group is going to not like it and while talking about the creative process or business in general, sometimes things change. For instance, Lilith Lust will no longer be portraying Moonfire (we will recast) due to an issue on the business-side.

It honestly kinda sucks to be attacked on a forum just because I decided to change my mind with how I want to create my own character, wouldn't you agree? :cylon:
DefeatedHeroines

Slone wrote:Prediction: Angelstar ends up your most popular character. Can't wait! The costume looks great and very upbeat and heroic.

Any plans yet as to what kind of villain she will face off against?
Thanks! Yeah, regardless of varying opinions on the direction I went with the costume styling, I'm actually really proud of the design of this costume! We have quite a few villains coming out… a few male, a few female… some human, some robot, some psychotic evil scientists, some demons, etc so I'm certain the threat will match the "super-ness" that she is… cuz we all know that taking down someone as powerful as her won't be easy :wolverine:
DefeatedHeroines

sgz6 wrote:
DefeatedHeroines wrote:I guess I'll have to be creative then. It seems like I can do that without getting beat up on the forums lol I just want to make sure! Well, since the majority is for the 1984 Supergirl, then that's where we will go. I put up a separate post for an Indiegogo campaign… who knows if it'll help, but it'll give me a boost in the right direction to get it all going. I don't want to half-ass it so I need to do it right from the beginning. And the first film will be Supergirl… in the 1984 costume (or one that resembles it) :cylon:
So basically this from your other thread was changed?

Listen I don't care that much about it, but if you ask peoples' opinions decide to do it that way and then change it to something different, it just rubs me the wrong way.
I guess the bottom line is that we already have Valor and Haze in very similar costumes. I went with the 2-piece because it felt right… Our Wonder Woman character will be very different as well… just creative choice… some will like, some won't, but some will LOVE!
rizoboy
Henchman
Henchman

Hey Defeated Heroines,

I appreciate your decision to go with your gut instinct on your stories. If you give too much to the fan, you're bound to lose an edge there.

On another note: What are your feeling on killing off heroines? I know from your title we are obviously going to see a lot of losses on the heroine side, but do you feel like you would go in the direction of an overall down-ending for your heroines and recreate from scratch or would you rather save them?
DefeatedHeroines

rizoboy wrote:Hey Defeated Heroines,

I appreciate your decision to go with your gut instinct on your stories. If you give too much to the fan, you're bound to lose an edge there.

On another note: What are your feeling on killing off heroines? I know from your title we are obviously going to see a lot of losses on the heroine side, but do you feel like you would go in the direction of an overall down-ending for your heroines and recreate from scratch or would you rather save them?
Well, in fantasy, characters can die and come back, but I wouldn't want to kill them off and have to keep re-creating new ones…. That would be hectic!
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

DefeatedHeroines wrote:This is accurate. It's all part of the creative process… it's not really fair to say it "rubs you the wrong way" because I, as a producer, decide to either change my mind or go a different direction for whatever reason. Sure, I put a poll up quite a while ago… and I got a mixture of responses so no matter what I ended up doing, there would be a group that weren't happy.
The reason it bothered me slightly was that you asked for peoples opinions, got them and then decided to do something else even after agreeing with those who stated a preference for a classic SG style. You want to do something different to stand out from the crowd, okay I can understand that.

I just feel that now when you ask for our opinions, it doesn't matter what I add to the discussion you are just going to do what you want to do in the end anyway. That's my main point, I don't expect you to change your decision over the Angelstar costume nor do I want you to. However I won't be offering up my opinion in the future if your asking about stuff.

Sorry just how I feel about. I will say you've got what looks like a very good design so I hope it comes out well for ya.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

DefeatedHeroines wrote:

Well, in fantasy, characters can die and come back, but I wouldn't want to kill them off and have to keep re-creating new ones…. That would be hectic!
Have you given any consideration to making alternate win/lose endings? I am a big advocate of the alternate ending, adding just a couple extra minutes to a video can make so many more people happy. An alternate ending can allow you to respect your storyline on one hand while also creating scenarios that may not work within that storyline long-term but everyone wants to see anyways.
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Polls are also a marketing strategy. Some producers will post polls in multiple threads as a means of getting their site name known and to generate interest in future products. They rarely promise to use the results of the poll to shape the direction or style of a future product. Also, as DefeatedHeroines points out, he is the producer and can take a production in any direction he wishes.
DefeatedHeroines

sgz6 wrote:
DefeatedHeroines wrote:This is accurate. It's all part of the creative process… it's not really fair to say it "rubs you the wrong way" because I, as a producer, decide to either change my mind or go a different direction for whatever reason. Sure, I put a poll up quite a while ago… and I got a mixture of responses so no matter what I ended up doing, there would be a group that weren't happy.
The reason it bothered me slightly was that you asked for peoples opinions, got them and then decided to do something else even after agreeing with those who stated a preference for a classic SG style. You want to do something different to stand out from the crowd, okay I can understand that.

I just feel that now when you ask for our opinions, it doesn't matter what I add to the discussion you are just going to do what you want to do in the end anyway. That's my main point, I don't expect you to change your decision over the Angelstar costume nor do I want you to. However I won't be offering up my opinion in the future if your asking about stuff.

Sorry just how I feel about. I will say you've got what looks like a very good design so I hope it comes out well for ya.
I completely understand where you're coming from… I don't wanna come off insensitive about it. I do value opinions and input… there was a poll up for the Jean Grey character and I took those results directly to the costume design for Nightfox. In this case, it was simply that right as I began to design my "Supergirl", (I even used a leotard model template), I thought about all the films out there that are already in that style and how Angelstar needed to stand out for me. Then I thought about Haze and Valor and how similar their costumes are… so literally as I was designing it, I decided to go with a 2-piece. I know some wanted the other style, but I've already got the other style… I don't have a 2-piece yet so here's my first one. I do value opinions, but in the end, the stories, designs, and well pretty much every decision needs to make sense to me… these films aren't cheap to make so when I do them, I need to make sure I'm 100% comfortable with my choices. :cylon:
DefeatedHeroines

Slone wrote:
DefeatedHeroines wrote:

Have you given any consideration to making alternate win/lose endings? I am a big advocate of the alternate ending, adding just a couple extra minutes to a video can make so many more people happy. An alternate ending can allow you to respect your storyline on one hand while also creating scenarios that may not work within that storyline long-term but everyone wants to see anyways.
Without giving too much away, every film I make has an alternate ending embedded into the story… I came up with (what I think is) a unique way to offer alternate endings in my films. They don't always happen at the end of the film though…. but you do get both options of life or death this way at some point in the video.
DefeatedHeroines

Well, I'm creating the Xarina costume today… I know there's a lot of pressure on this character, especially for the Lynda Carter fans… but what I want to create is something unique, not a carbon copy of Wonder Woman. I'm a big fan of the fact that she's a warrior first. I have her the power of electricity with the idea that she comes from a God-like blood line like Zeus.

Here is her logo:

Here are the images that I'm using for reference for the costume design today:

Now, obviously the last photo is the fan favorite, and I only included it because it IS an influence on the final costume...
Last edited by DefeatedHeroines 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

Sounds good! Also, there are more ways to end a video with the heroine losing than just a KO/death. Maybe the villain could successfully poison the city's water supply, get away with a bomb, or the heroine could get her powers taken away, or the heroine could end up as a brainwashed slave to the villain, or the heroine could get sent to a "phantom zone" type of place. Just a few ideas for alternate "loses" endings :)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Very excited about this character, really got my fingers crossed for a tall tanned and toned actress/model to play xarina
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

I like the second to last one. The pants version makes me think of that terrible WW TV show costume. If you can get the headpiece to fit right, the gold helm that wraps down around her jaw would look pretty sweet.
DefeatedHeroines

Slone wrote:Sounds good! Also, there are more ways to end a video with the heroine losing than just a KO/death. Maybe the villain could successfully poison the city's water supply, get away with a bomb, or the heroine could get her powers taken away, or the heroine could end up as a brainwashed slave to the villain, or the heroine could get sent to a "phantom zone" type of place. Just a few ideas for alternate "loses" endings :)
All great ideas!! :)
DefeatedHeroines

rayman wrote:Very excited about this character, really got my fingers crossed for a tall tanned and toned actress/model to play xarina
Diana Prince is cast to play Xarina… you can see her on our website under the "characters" page ;)
joser590
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

No pants please.
DefeatedHeroines

Well, I finished it and published it to my Updates page! Here it is… the Xarina costume!! We do have to recast though… Diana Prince is going through a personal matter which will not allow her to film…. we will let you know who we settle on! Capri Cavanni is a choice, but we are awaiting her reply

Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Pantyhose?
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Pantyhose?
DefeatedHeroines

Mamooche24 wrote:Pantyhose?
Yes.
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I'm gonna try and be respectful about this, as I do look forward to your work. But you haven't even gotten the first video out yet and the forum is FLOODED with threads, each one showcasing a different heroine. Is there any possibility that a "future productions" thread could be created where you could update us all about your heroines in one place?
DefeatedHeroines

ranger87 wrote:I'm gonna try and be respectful about this, as I do look forward to your work. But you haven't even gotten the first video out yet and the forum is FLOODED with threads, each one showcasing a different heroine. Is there any possibility that a "future productions" thread could be created where you could update us all about your heroines in one place?
Could be, but I was going to use the threads already created to post the new videos there. I guess they could all be grouped too… either way. I don't know how to do it myself so a moderator could group them if they want to… 1st film (hopefully) comes out next week! I guess I'm just a bit too amped for this… been waiting to do a site like this for quite some time now… forgive my ambition :wolverine:
rizoboy
Henchman
Henchman

DefeatedHeroines wrote:
Slone wrote:
DefeatedHeroines wrote:

2 points about Heroine deaths: As a suggestion, you could logically make a run of 2 years or more even with the same heroines while killing some off and leaving some alive. But the overall outcome of your run can be that the Heroines, less in number now, have succumbed to the villains.

This leaves you with the option of continuing with some old heroines and introducing brand new ones OR you could scrap it all in the end after the heroines lose and create a new universe. There are also some considerations that can introduce a heroine death: the actress leaving or moving on to other work.

As you can tell I favor heroine deaths. It's part of the fetish element that I enjoy the most: the ultimate defeat. A black shroud on the future. May be depressing, but it's also the ultimate peril conclusion.

Your idea for alternate endings does sound intriguing though... I might pick a lose ending for the end of a major story arc for example!

Without giving too much away, every film I make has an alternate ending embedded into the story… I came up with (what I think is) a unique way to offer alternate endings in my films. They don't always happen at the end of the film though…. but you do get both options of life or death this way at some point in the video.
rizoboy
Henchman
Henchman

DefeatedHeroines wrote:Well, I finished it and published it to my Updates page! Here it is… the Xarina costume!! We do have to recast though… Diana Prince is going through a personal matter which will not allow her to film…. we will let you know who we settle on! Capri Cavanni is a choice, but we are awaiting her reply

I personally did not like the look of Diana Prince. She had too much of a "doll face" IMO. I'd prefer a WW character with a more serious look.

My take on Capri is that she seems a bit wooden whenever I see her in DT productions... but then again, coaching and acting can change a lot in a person.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

DefeatedHeroines wrote:Well, I finished it and published it to my Updates page! Here it is… the Xarina costume!! We do have to recast though… Diana Prince is going through a personal matter which will not allow her to film…. we will let you know who we settle on! Capri Cavanni is a choice, but we are awaiting her reply

I missed the Diana Prince picture, suspect you took it down?

I have a couple of Capri's videos from DT and she is nice but I would prefer someone like Ariel X.
I also like Angelique Kithos and long to se he rin a "decent" WW production, another awesome woman is Vanessa Harding/Leslie Coulton, I think they the sam eperson but don't quote me.
Shakeshift has a beautiful wonder woman called Kenna Valentina who was looking very strong and sexy in the last WW and WG v Fembots video I purchased.

Would love to see the thigh highs used if the actress is tall enough to show them off.

We need a tough JL style Wonder Woman...we really do!
Give me a WW like this I will be ordering customs until I have to sell my house LOL!
Attachments
WW1.jpg
WW1.jpg (68.53 KiB) Viewed 4363 times
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
possum2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

DefeatedHeroines wrote:
possum2 wrote:The first pic you posted isn't visible anymore.

Since you're going with the red and black theme I hope this pic is your inspiration (minus the jacket), this would look awesome.

Hopefully you can get the hair stripe in there too.

That second picture is way too bulky of an outfit, between the glasses, trenchcoat, the chinstrap or whatever that thing is , you cen't see enough of her.
lol that picture you posted IS the 1st picture. ;)
Well then, excellent choice!
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

Any updates on this? Would love to see more stills or a trailer, I'm really really anticipating this video!!!
Gomur
Henchman
Henchman

I agree with Rayman on casting. Wonder Woman can be individually interpreted, but she is at her core an Amazon. It would be great to land someone like Ariel X who is very fit and has presence. Not that Capri Cavanni can't do a good job. She is quite beautiful, but I picture someone more physically daunting in the role. Then again, maybe a filmmaker can work around it with tricks. A nice tan and proper lighting? Some dumbbell reps between takes? :laugh:
DefeatedHeroines

rizoboy wrote:2 points about Heroine deaths: As a suggestion, you could logically make a run of 2 years or more even with the same heroines while killing some off and leaving some alive. But the overall outcome of your run can be that the Heroines, less in number now, have succumbed to the villains.

This leaves you with the option of continuing with some old heroines and introducing brand new ones OR you could scrap it all in the end after the heroines lose and create a new universe. There are also some considerations that can introduce a heroine death: the actress leaving or moving on to other work.

As you can tell I favor heroine deaths. It's part of the fetish element that I enjoy the most: the ultimate defeat. A black shroud on the future. May be depressing, but it's also the ultimate peril conclusion.

Your idea for alternate endings does sound intriguing though... I might pick a lose ending for the end of a major story arc for example![/b]
[/quote]

It would be very costly to kill off a Heroine and not bring her back. It's a type of scenario that we can show in our alternate endings situations, but to leave it at that when we are working hard to get recurring girls would be extremely expensive (each costume we make is about $500-$600)… In an alternate ending or alternate reality, sure, but we would like to continue our girls on as far as they want to go :)
DefeatedHeroines

valugi wrote:where valor is being released?
All films will be released at www.DefeatedHeroines.com :)
DefeatedHeroines

staggerlee wrote:Any updates on this? Would love to see more stills or a trailer, I'm really really anticipating this video!!!
I'm going to work on getting some stills together. This is Episode 2 which would of course come after we release Episode 1: Valor's Escape… it's in post now. I don't have an exact release date because we don't have our billing situation set up yet. I can't use PayPal because of the content (we were already flagged because another producer flagged/reported us on the comic book sales… yeah, ridiculous, I know) and I don't want to use CCBill if I don't have to just because of their insane percentages they retain. We have our next appointment with our Merchant Services provider on Tuesday and I'm not sure exactly how long after that it will take to be up and running but I'm certainly hoping it's not too long since I'm ready to go! :ninja:
DefeatedHeroines

Gomur wrote:I agree with Rayman on casting. Wonder Woman can be individually interpreted, but she is at her core an Amazon. It would be great to land someone like Ariel X who is very fit and has presence. Not that Capri Cavanni can't do a good job. She is quite beautiful, but I picture someone more physically daunting in the role. Then again, maybe a filmmaker can work around it with tricks. A nice tan and proper lighting? Some dumbbell reps between takes? :laugh:
I think I was a little misleading or not specific enough when I mentioned Capri… I had no intentions of throwing her into the Xarina costume… I was just mentioning that we had reached out to her regarding work somewhere in the project. It's very easy to imagine multiple people who could possibly fill the role, but when it all comes down to it, it's really about how much money it's going to take to hire certain people… the more well-knowns are asking for more money than I would even make on these films so that's an obvious no-go and the ones the agencies are sending me are either not attractive to me, flat-chested (which doesn't work well with most costumes), or have limitations which would make casting them pointless. Then, of course, there's professionalism and actress' personal lives which have, so far, interfered twice in my castings… so I will continue to try and get someone suitable but sometimes the vision has to change to make it work. :wolverine:
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Just checked out the DH website and wanted to say that I am excited to see how this site evolves. Looks really cool! Best of luck with it, and I look forward to buying some of those upcoming videos (especially the Psylocke one!).
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

DefeatedHeroines wrote: Could be, but I was going to use the threads already created to post the new videos there. I guess they could all be grouped too… either way. I don't know how to do it myself so a moderator could group them if they want to… 1st film (hopefully) comes out next week! I guess I'm just a bit too amped for this… been waiting to do a site like this for quite some time now… forgive my ambition :wolverine:

I get the idea but as you have posted these costume/character discussion threads on the Lounge, (where they should be) presumably the vid releases would go in the Releases section so you can't really add the vids to these threads anyways. :hmmm:

It all looks very interesting and I wish you good luck with it.
(I like to think the best of people so I am chalking it up to enthusiasm rather than marketing!)
:D
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

DefeatedHeroines wrote:I can't use PayPal because of the content (we were already flagged because another producer flagged/reported us on the comic book sales… yeah, ridiculous, I know)

These idiots must really have a sad and pathetic life ...
DefeatedHeroines

tallyho wrote:
DefeatedHeroines wrote: Could be, but I was going to use the threads already created to post the new videos there. I guess they could all be grouped too… either way. I don't know how to do it myself so a moderator could group them if they want to… 1st film (hopefully) comes out next week! I guess I'm just a bit too amped for this… been waiting to do a site like this for quite some time now… forgive my ambition :wolverine:

I get the idea but as you have posted these costume/character discussion threads on the Lounge, (where they should be) presumably the vid releases would go in the Releases section so you can't really add the vids to these threads anyways. :hmmm:

It all looks very interesting and I wish you good luck with it.
(I like to think the best of people so I am chalking it up to enthusiasm rather than marketing!)
:D
Well, since I've really got nothing to market yet, you'd be right lol I'll see if a mod can consolidate :)
DefeatedHeroines

helstar wrote:
DefeatedHeroines wrote:I can't use PayPal because of the content (we were already flagged because another producer flagged/reported us on the comic book sales… yeah, ridiculous, I know)

These idiots must really have a sad and pathetic life ...
I agree. I know who it is but I'm not one to support bad karma or whatever so I'll leave well enough alone… it's the same producer that rates a thumbs down on every single one of Logan's YouTube trailers lol it's very very sad… but anyway, trust that I'm working to get this 1st film out to you ASAP!!! Love the pic btw! :cylon:
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The girl reminds me a bit like Leslie Culton.
DefeatedHeroines

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up (without creating a new thread) that we booked Capri Cavanni for our Emma Frost type character, SNOWHAWKE! Here is a photo of her & a photo of the costume design… fitting is tomorrow! :)

valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I love Capri and i think she is good to make the character based in Emma Frost
rizoboy
Henchman
Henchman

That takes my breath away right there! Please put pics up of fitting as soon as humanly possible! great job.
rizoboy
Henchman
Henchman

DefeatedHeroines wrote:
rizoboy wrote:2 points about Heroine deaths: As a suggestion, you could logically make a run of 2 years or more even with the same heroines while killing some off and leaving some alive. But the overall outcome of your run can be that the Heroines, less in number now, have succumbed to the villains.

Your idea for alternate endings does sound intriguing though... I might pick a lose ending for the end of a major story arc for example![/b]
It would be very costly to kill off a Heroine and not bring her back. It's a type of scenario that we can show in our alternate endings situations, but to leave it at that when we are working hard to get recurring girls would be extremely expensive (each costume we make is about $500-$600)… In an alternate ending or alternate reality, sure, but we would like to continue our girls on as far as they want to go :)[/quote]

Great point re:the costume costs.... but 2 or 3 years down the line, wouldn't you be introing new characters anyway? If so I think killing off some old ones would make sense too. Anyway, it's a debate that can be had in the future I believe! What you are doing now looks awesome, and it's rare for a producer to actually put in the money and time and create his own costumes.
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

I'm actually glad a producer is posting info about their upcoming projects ahead of time. Too often I see a thread about a soon to be released video that has clearly already been shot, then people try to give suggestions that are already too late to be considered.
DefeatedHeroines

rizoboy wrote:That takes my breath away right there! Please put pics up of fitting as soon as humanly possible! great job.
It will be about 2-3 weeks before the next fitting, but when we get a photo, I'll throw it up on our site under the Updates section with everything else! ;)
DefeatedHeroines

rizoboy wrote:Great point re:the costume costs.... but 2 or 3 years down the line, wouldn't you be introing new characters anyway? If so I think killing off some old ones would make sense too. Anyway, it's a debate that can be had in the future I believe! What you are doing now looks awesome, and it's rare for a producer to actually put in the money and time and create his own costumes.
2-3 years down the road things will change very significantly I would think lol I try not to plan that far in advance… things never end up how you think they will...
Henchman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

DefeatedHeroines wrote:
Slone wrote:Sounds good! Also, there are more ways to end a video with the heroine losing than just a KO/death. Maybe the villain could successfully poison the city's water supply, get away with a bomb, or the heroine could get her powers taken away, or the heroine could end up as a brainwashed slave to the villain, or the heroine could get sent to a "phantom zone" type of place. Just a few ideas for alternate "loses" endings :)
All great ideas!! :)
Here are a few more!

1. Turned into a statue or frozen in ice.
2. In a magical sleep like Snow White or, even better, see here http://dreadaxe.pagesperso-orange.fr/Sc ... k%2009.gif.
3. Trapped in carbonite (tm).
4. Cocooned in a web or Geigeresque green stuff.
5. Turned into a robot like in that Superman film.
6. Found guilty and sentenced - thrown in a cell/cage to await her fate in next week's episode.
7. Auctioned and sold - to a bidder who has very particular tastes....
8. Transformed into something horrible - see here from about 6 mins onwards - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai4FpaJczG4
9. Entombed alive.

All the above lend themselves to being continued next week and are eminently "come backable from" whilst still seeming to be a pretty dire end for our heroine.
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

^^Yeah, those are the kind of endings I want to see from time to time. I enjoy a good KO style ending where the heroine ends up motionless, but I'm sick of seeing it as the result in basically every video. So far you've made your character designs and costumes pretty original, hopefully you will continue that trend when it comes to the endings :)
DefeatedHeroines

Slone wrote:^^Yeah, those are the kind of endings I want to see from time to time. I enjoy a good KO style ending where the heroine ends up motionless, but I'm sick of seeing it as the result in basically every video. So far you've made your character designs and costumes pretty original, hopefully you will continue that trend when it comes to the endings :)
Well, I'll be honest, my 1st film has a KO ending… because Valor's 2nd film leaves her in the same place… but it is very story-oriented, so for those of you who like to follow what's going on, you're going to enjoy it!

Oh, and we had Capri's fitting today… photo is up on our site under the Updates section! :)