Adventures of Supergirl "Super Snack"

General discussions about superheroines!
daphne
Producer
Producer

Hi guys! Just thought I would share the vidcaps from the recent custom video we filmed with Daphne & Jae titled "Adventures of Supergirl - Super Snack"
It features Jae as Supergirl who gets in a little over her head with Electra.
It looks as though Supergirl has the upper hand at first as she exchanged blows with Electra and even lifts her off the ground with one hand... until Electra pulls out a piece of Kryptonite which turns the tables and allows her to finally knockout Supergirl.
Then Electra reveals her true nature as her mouth opens up twice the size and she gobbles down Supergirl head first!
With a bloated and distended belly, Electra walks off scene, stating how she has to find the next Superhero to devour!

Not for sale yet - but soon!!

For now, enjoy the vidcaps. - the full set can be found here http://seductivestudios.tumblr.com/

undertaker87
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi all my name is Steven and this was my video idea. Video turned out great. Daphne and her partner Jae did an amazing job. A great video. Looking to hopefully do a next chapter or sequel to this video. Question is which superheroine be possibly eaten next? But in meantime very happy with the video I got. Thanks Daphne. Thanks Seductive Studios.
daphne
Producer
Producer

The video was up to 15 on Clips4sale this morning. Thanks all who helped make this our first top video on Clips4sale :)
undertaker87
Neophyte
Neophyte

As the person who came up with the script and idea I couldn't be more pleased. Thanks everyone but again to you Daphne and seductive Studios for doing the video. Get ready the next chapter/sequel is on its way. See how it goes.