SuperiorGirl Doomsday (Updated Sept 7th)

General discussions about superheroines!
Rye
Producer
Producer

Hey guys,

This production is now officially on the books for August 21st to August 27th and will have a September release. Returning as SG will be Cassidy from 1984 and Madison from Skyfire.

Battles included in this film, but not limited to:

- SG vs the Doombots
- SG and Skyfire vs Doombots
- Skyfire vs Doomsday
- SG vs Skyfire
- SG and Skyfire vs Doomsday

I have decided that Doomsday will kill SG and we will have 2 endings.
- Skyfire revives SG and they defeat Doomsday.
- Skyfire falls as well and Doomsday flys off with SG in his arms.

Let me know if you have questions
Last edited by Rye 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

Now for the first insipid remark!

If Skyfire revives SG with a passionate kiss, then I would say it is a waste of time to do the alternate ending :fun:
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Rye wrote:Hey guys,

This production is now officially on the books for August 21st to August 27th and will have a September release. Returning as SG will be Cassidy from 1984 and Madison from Skyfire.

- SG vs the Doombots
- Skyfire vs Doomsday
- SG vs Skyfire

Hey, Rye
I'm glad that the film will have two endings...Personally, I'd prefer Superiorgirl surviving...I do have a question. Despite having two ending, Will there be more Superiorgirl and Skyfire films in the future after Superiorgirl Doomsday and will this film come in two parts or one whole film?
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

This movie has everything to be awesome, I liked the fights and the final of rye chosen.
kingles
Sargeant
Sargeant

Rye wrote:Hey guys,

- SG vs the Doombots
- Skyfire vs Doomsday
- SG vs Skyfire

This seems very promising...
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Terrific news!
With the knowledge of what the models and outfits will look like, as well as the amazing production value of Rye videos, this may be my most anticipated video release in years. Can't wait to see previews from this production.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Sounds like there will be some good fightin', but will there be a any good bondage? I love love LOVE both these actresses! BIG TIME! I would love to see one or both Strapped to a table, or trapped in a chamber, dropped back in the pool or something like that. SUPER EXCITED about this project!
ultragirl_22
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I would love to see a PH version of superiorgirl and skyfire.. :thumbup:
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Mmmmmmm...Casidy.......

Awesome news Rye sounds great!
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Awesome news Rye, loved Cassidy as SG, i would love to see her defeated by doomsday and thrown in a kryptonite prison, from which Skyfire has to eventually rescue her from :)
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Sounds good Rye, looking forward to that Skyfire-SG fight!
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Gus Goreman, Jr.
Henchman
Henchman

I'm confused about Doomsday. Is it going to be the monster looking character who killed Superman or more like Dr. Doom?
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I'm psyched to hear about the alternate endings.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

PLOT SUGGESTIONS:

How about Superiorgirl and Skyfire fight in pool and/or mud? Would love to see them both rolling around in mud or dunking one another and fighting in a pool (with their wet costumes clinging tightly to them).
Also, any chance of some other type of action between Superiorgirl and Skyfire? Perhaps a little alternate Kryptonite to get them both in the mood...? A villain may want to videotape their antics so as to blackmail them.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

sugarcoater wrote:PLOT SUGGESTIONS:

How about Superiorgirl and Skyfire fight in pool and/or mud? Would love to see them both rolling around in mud or dunking one another and fighting in a pool (with their wet costumes clinging tightly to them).
Also, any chance of some other type of action between Superiorgirl and Skyfire? Perhaps a little alternate Kryptonite to get them both in the mood...? A villain may want to videotape their antics so as to blackmail them.
That may be more of a punished heroines thing, but I agree about the last idea, that would be awesome. Two confident heroines come strolling into the villain's hideout, a little crystal is tossed out between them and the two are suddenly overwhelmed with arousal and just start going at each other. Meanwhile the villain is recording everything and uses it to black mail his way to safety.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

I agree with the first part of the suggestion, but the second part, I think that's punished Heroine territory.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
ultragirl_22
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

A ph skyfire costume version would be amazing :)
MOT
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Hi Rye - I know I might jumping the gun a bit.. But am I right in thinking this has been shot? How did it go?!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

I would like to know myself and will there be any preview screenshot pictures coming?
Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

Yes some pics would be awesome!

Or just some info on what transpired would be great. In addition to the intense fight scenes, is there any chloro, bondage, or punishment while bound. Appreciate any and all info.
LordSnot
Henchman
Henchman

Rye you should do behind the scenes footage as well. Always cool to watch the production side and see the girls prepping.
Zet
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I would also like to see a fight in the pool, fully agree
badguyhere
Neophyte
Neophyte

Can't wait to see this. Love the Skyfire and Superiorgirl characters. I hope we see Doomsday really work them over. Maybe a good slamming them into each other and a double cape drag!
Punished Heroines
Producer
Producer

***Update***

Cassidy's plane lands on September 12th and we start production the 13th! Here are some big changes that have developed::

- Rye will be making 3 movies with a cast of 10 villains... Eight will be male including Doomsday and 2 will be female.

- There will also be more than one Doomsday :)

- Aside from the Doomsday villains, each villain will have their own special power

- Rye had 3 costumes made so I can add destruction to each film!

- The new skirts have a satin yellow layer Underneath just like Helen slaters (Small detail but for those of you who really like SG as much as I do know how cool this is going to be)

- I have a construction team this time who is going to build some fake walls for Doomsday vs SG fight.

- One of the three movies will pit SG vs 2 magical villains, another vs several Doomsday test subjects with a variety of different powers, and the last vs Doomsday :)

- Doomsday will definitively win over SG and throughout the fight you will be able to visibly see dmg to her and the costume. Doomsday will be killing SG via a vicious and sadistic battle. Of the three movies this one will have body damage including cuts, blood, bruising, etc.

- The only bad news is that Skyfire will not be joining forces with SG. It was impossible to work out the schedules and Rye didn't want to postpone this project several more months.
Last edited by Punished Heroines 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Sounds totally awesome!

If I may but add one request, and this is perhaps a niche request, but to limit the amount of blood or not use it in some of the fights. If the blood is used, one of the annoying observations I've made is that the blood is never smeared or wiped away by the heroine. Instead, there is just a streak of obviously dried fake blood that never moves.
If there has to be blood, how about having SG wipe it off and add a voice-over of her being surprised by the fact that she's bleeding?

And since I'm already being high maintenance, how about a mud fight of some sort? Then, when that costume is destroyed later on, you don't have to clean that costume anyhow! ;) Would love to see Supergirl rolling about in mud, slipping in her boots as she tries to recover and get back to her feet, only to be shoved back down into it.

Lastly, any chance of a bit more sexual peril? Perhaps even something that merely hints at what might (or did!) happen.

I am absolutely thrilled at this news and can't wait to see it. PLEASE INCLUDE STILLS ON A REGULAR BASIS IF AT ALL POSSIBLE.

--High Maintenance

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Please please please pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasetie her uo in many different death traps . Not just fighting.
pleasepleaseplease
SuperNemesis
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Exciting news, with the exception of the absence of Skyfire.

I would also like to request a hint of sexual peril be incorporated into the movies. A threat and more so a violation to SuperiorGirls virtue increases the peril aspect exponentially.

Though the movies are to be PG-13 sexual peril could be masterfully melded into each film, as was discussed in the SuperiorGirl Doomsday (Coming soon) thread.

"ranger87 wrote:
batgirl1969 wrote:
Ideas for kryptonite toys!! Looks so much fun for SuperiorGirl...she wouldnt soon forget it!"

"I agree on all these items for an adult film by Chris at Punished Heroines. But I don't think Rye's Superiorgirl from 1984 will be subjected to anything this intense...unfortunately."

"Actually all of those items could be used in a PG-13 movie.

Shown, and then their use insinuated by body movements, facial expressions, and verbal responses.

If SG was approached by a villainess wearing and carrying those items after the aforementioned, bound, forced kissing, whipping scene, and told "Wasn't that fun, now it's time we get to know each other a little better, SG."

The villainess squats and begins caressing SG's legs as the camera shifts to SG's face. The impending forced orgasm plays out with facial expressions and verbal interaction.

After SG's forced orgasm, the villainess stands, strokes SG's hair, and from behind takes her with the strap-on. Both SG and the villainess are shown from the waste up. The second forced orgasm brought about is displayed strictly with body movements, facial expressions, and banter.

All is implied, you see nothing in actual use. All you see is SG's body movements, facial expressions, and to bolster the implication, verbal sparring.

Fake orgasms have been shown in PG-13 movies. Meg Ryan "When Harry Met Sally"

Rye definitely has the talent to skillfully sculpt something like this into one of the many gems of the movie. Most of use are extremely into sexual peril. If Rye included an awesome sexual peril scene within certain parameters, it would be hugely appreciated and popular!

Meg Ryan "When Harry Met Sally""

http://www.seemovies4free.com/watch-mov ... -Met-Sally

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTX8XkZ5_yg

Thread

What was said above, with some over the
costume fondling. A dream or is there a chance of it occurring?
MOT
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Thanks for the update!

I'm really looking forward to this - especially the female villains - will SG get to fight them without the male
Villains at any point? Will the females be super powered?

I'm hoping the blood bits are limited to a small bit or one film. I'm all in for fantasy super fights and that just makes it a bit real for me.

Looking forward to the stills!
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I can't wait for this film. I will be following closely.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Excellent specific ideas there for the implied and hinted at sexual peril! Please do consider SuperNemesis' points :)

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Rye
Producer
Producer

Sugarcoater-
I had only planned on blood in the 3rd and final movie. I was already planning on SG having a WTF moment when she first discovers shes bleeding so that's no problem. However as the fight goes on it wouldn't look or feel right to have SG wipe the blood off herself every time it happens, and since this is Doomsday we are talking about its going to happen several times.

DrObiCaffi-
SG will be fighting 2 magical villains in the first movie with a room full ropes, chains, weapons, props, an X-frame, metal rack, tables, straps... so you have nothing to worry about ;)

SuperNemesis-
1984 had some suggestive material but there might be room for more in Doomsday.

MOT-
Yes the first movie is 2 female villains with magical powers. The blood will only be in the third movie where she faces Doomsday.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Whoot Whoot!!!
MOT
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Thanks Rye

Good luck with the shoot!
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

"- Rye had 3 costumes made so I can add destruction to each film!"
Sounds great, I hope you really destroy them to shreds, as much as can be allowed in a PG-13 film. Get your money's worth out of those costumes!
supercrack
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Great news, Rye! I'm sure the fights will be awesome, but is there gonna be any good old kryptonite peril for us fans? If the answer is yes, could you show Cassidy the kryptonite scene in Superman the Movie so she could mimic Christopher Reeve's reaction? She's great, but I wasn't thrilled by her reaction to the kryptonite in the 1984 vid.

Also, if you could add a transformation scene with her wearing glasses and ripping her shirt to reveal her costume underneath it would be great! :supes: Just like the one at the end of 1984 part 1, when Selena reads Nigel's mind (it was a pity that you couldn't see that scene properly).

Looking forward to these movies!
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

A few hopeful requests --

(1) As the fight with Doomsday wages on, could you perhaps have Superiorgirl's skirt torn from her costume? I'm one of those fans who prefers seeing a high cut leotard showcasing a girl's hips and I feel the skirt can tend to hide them. Furthermore, if this is meant to be a knock-down drag-out bloody-as-hell fight, then it only stands to reason that Superiorgirl's costume would be torn and bloodied, including her skirt.

(2) I don't suppose any of the physical carnage could be directed at Superiorgirl's female parts? For example, Doomsday puncturing one of Superiorgirl's boobs with his claws? Or maybe leaving claw marks on her ass?

(3) I would enjoy seeing a complete psychological, as well as physical, breakdown of Superiorgirl's character so that by the end, she is so severely injured by Doomsday that she is either crying for the pain to stop and/or reduced to begging Doomsday (unsuccessfully) to spare her life. I just think witnessing this contrast from how heroically you've built up the character in past videos, and as I imagine she will be portrayed at the start of this project, would be incredibly thrilling. (Maybe additionally, having her flee from Doomsday when all seems hopeless and she knows she's about to die, rather than standing her ground to the bitter end -- that would be truly humiliating for Doomsday to kill her in a single moment of cowardice.)

(4) I concur with an above point -- I would enjoy seeing the actress in civilian clothes before she transforms into Superiorgirl.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I really like the 1 and 2 suggestions above.

I think Cassidy is stunning and just adore her legs so having the skirt removed at soe point would be awesome!

This wil be truly EPIC!
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
peter75
Henchman
Henchman

I know you are getting swarmed with suggestions Rye, but a good old fashioned bearhug on SG from Doomsday rendering her unconscious would be epic!!

Can't wait to see Cassidy in action again...Can't believe it has been 18 months since the original SG 1984 was filmed.
SuperNemesis
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Yes!

Ropes, chains, weapons, props, an X-frame, metal rack, tables, straps, plus suggestive material.

Unquestionably great!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm repeating myself so apologies for the redundancy, but how about a mud scene? Supergirl, writhing on all fours trying to get to her feet, covered in mud (just like in the Supergirl movie when she's stuck in the Phantom Zone). Just picturing a beaten Supergirl, with cape and mini-skirt torn off, slipping and writhing in mud in her one piece and boots.

SC

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

How about green jello or goo?
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

Thanks for the update.

If you're still considering suggestions.

Leg caressing falls into the PG-13 realm. While SG is bound and being punished by one magical villain, could the other have their way with SG's legs, caressing them relentlessly.

Also some chloro play, flogging, constant leg caressing and forced kissing with SG awake, asleep, and semi-conscious, while SG's on the x-frame, would be smouldering hot!