SuperiorGirl DOOMSDAY available (11-6-2013)

General discussions about superheroines!
Rye
Producer
Producer

Just got home...... I'm running on no sleep right now so i'll just get to the goods. Had to change around a couple things at the last moment but I'm very very very happy with everything. Our makeup artist made 5 prosthetics for Doomsday include a bone beared, shoulder, chest, and 2 very large and pointy knee caps :)

3 movies, 7 villains.....!

- Part 1 pits SG against Zilinca and Zandor/Lex :). I wasn't originally planning on crossing over Punished Heroines characters but it worked very well to say the least. SG finds herself KO'd and tied up with Wonderous Girl's ropes!

- Part 2 SG runs into a gang of thugs standing guard outside of the Doomsday laboratory armed with those pesky green rocks, AND a pro wrestler that has been genetically altered with krystonian DNA!

- Part 3.... Well its pretty much show time with the big man! hehehe

I got through a lot of requests but I'm too tired to grab any more screen shots so these will have to do until I can rest up.

Let me know if you have any questions! There is a TON of content not shown in these caps so if you are wondering if your request made it in just post it and I should be able to confirm when my brain isn't mush.

[youtube][/youtube]

Last edited by Rye 10 years ago, edited 8 times in total.
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Looks awesome, great to see Cassidy back in that costume, love the look of the villain too, bring it on!!!
rizoboy
Henchman
Henchman

huh.........I'm totally speechless.......
Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

Wow! Wow! and Wow! This looks like it's going to Rock!

That second pic makes me want to be there.

Question and request

Any whipping or flogging of SG.

Could you give some info on the
hinted at suggestive sex stuff.
MOT
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Cassidy looks stunning! Any chance of the next batch of screenshots including any villainesses?
Good luck with the edit.
supercrack
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Wow, the battle against Doomsday looks incredible... It seems real, with Supergirl all dirty and bloody, and her uniform torn to pieces. She's absolutely overwhelmed! Amazing! I can't wait for it!

Rye, I know it's too soon, but could you give us an ETA for each of the 3 movies? Thanks!
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

I know you're going to have blood, even though these particular screenshots don't show it, so I'm happy with that. I also see her skirt is torn up -- I only hope that it's eventually completely removed so we can see those amazing hips in her leotard as she's wrecked by Doomsday.

I'm also kinda hoping those knee spikes come into play during a particularly painful low blow . . . :evil:
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Looks like she being prepped for a lashing. Do we get to see her bound in costume? Why am i even asking? My $$$ is as good as yours. :yahoo:
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

This looks amazing, now the worst part is the wait, lol
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Did i miss an ETA??
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

seems to be very interesting, I look forward to seeing this movie, any release date?
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineFanboy wrote:I know you're going to have blood, even though these particular screenshots don't show it, so I'm happy with that. I also see her skirt is torn up -- I only hope that it's eventually completely removed so we can see those amazing hips in her leotard as she's wrecked by Doomsday.

I'm also kinda hoping those knee spikes come into play during a particularly painful low blow . . . :evil:
Well, there is SOME blood in these screen shots. Take a look at Cassidy's face on screens 7 and 8. If I'm not mistaken, there is some blood.
Dave
Sargeant
Sargeant

Poor Superiorgirl! Busted lip, bloody nose and her "S" shield torn...WOW! I can't wait for the release! btw, is her leotard cut just a bit higher in the legs, or is that just from the fight? Either way, I'm not complaining in the least! :)
sam
Sargeant
Sargeant

braces17
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

RYE - Thanx for keeping us updated. Cassidy looks better now than b4 (if that's at all possible). Love the yellow liner on the skirt. Looking forward to 3 fantastic movies.
Any idea how they will be released? All in 1, week apart, etc. Also, will you officer HD stills as part of the package? 40 days from now will be rough but I guess it's
better than 41. Braces.
Rye
Producer
Producer

Packers64 wrote: Yes, the ETA is November 1st.

Please ignore the ramblings from Packers64. There is no ETA at this time.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I can't say enough good stuff about how amazing this all looks. Already have the money set aside for all three videos. I am curious, though, if there is any implied (or explicit) sexual peril or suggestion. Also, any slime or mud by any chance?
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Ultradude31
Neophyte
Neophyte

:yes: wow these are must buy for sure
PowerGirlFanBoy
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

g-reaper2001 wrote:... is her leotard cut just a bit higher in the legs, or is that just from the fight? Either way, I'm not complaining in the least! :)
I made that observation as well. The leotard does appear to be cut higher underneath the skirt and I am loving it!!!! So fucking sexy!!! Cant wait!!!
dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member

she was terrific in 1984....and from what i can see from the screne caps....maybe even better in doomsday!
Such are promises
All lies and jest
Still, a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest Simon & Garfunkel
dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member

she was terrific in 1984....and from what i can see from the screne caps....maybe even better in doomsday!
Such are promises
All lies and jest
Still, a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest Simon & Garfunkel
badguyhere
Neophyte
Neophyte

Can't wait for this one!
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

OK. I have a few questions and suggestions. First, does she have the same personality as she had in the 1984 parody film? (If you've seen that one, you'll know what I mean...). What about her "boyfriend" from that film? Do we see him again? (This isn't a request, more of a question. I admit to envying him for any romance he might have with SG...).
What super powers does she use? Is it too late to suggest a scene where she runs at super-speed? And/or a scene where bullets bounce off her chest?
Also, if she dies in this set of films, then how will we get her back for some new films? (After all, Cassidy as SG is somewhat addictive...). Thoughts?
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

Given how frequently comic book characters return from the dead, I'm pretty sure any explanation for Superiorgirl's revival would be sufficient.
Dave
Sargeant
Sargeant

Brad wrote:OK. I have a few questions and suggestions. First, does she have the same personality as she had in the 1984 parody film? (If you've seen that one, you'll know what I mean...). What about her "boyfriend" from that film? Do we see him again? (This isn't a request, more of a question. I admit to envying him for any romance he might have with SG...).
What super powers does she use? Is it too late to suggest a scene where she runs at super-speed? And/or a scene where bullets bounce off her chest?
Also, if she dies in this set of films, then how will we get her back for some new films? (After all, Cassidy as SG is somewhat addictive...). Thoughts?
I don't know if you have heard of the Multiverse theory. But if you go by it, there can be an unlimited number of Superiorgirls out there. Just look at the video game "Injustice: Gods Among Us" to see how DC and Warner Bros. handled it to show one type of parallel universe. So Cassidy could Superior girl, no matter how many times she might be killed.
Rye
Producer
Producer

Here is a quick teaser and a couple extra shots.

[youtube][/youtube]

Supergirl is mine-
Thanks, it was great working with Cassidy again. She really did a fantastic job start to finish on this project.

rizoboy-
Well is that a good or bad speechless?

Incubus-
She is whipped by Zilinca in part 1 while in that bikini and forced to kiss Zilinca. In part 2 she is KO'd by a group of thugs with Kryptonite while she is dressed as Linda. They put her on a table and slowly strip off her cloths revealing the SG costume. In Part 3 Doomsday digs his fingers into her chest and then forces her legs apart blasting her with heat vision. There is probably more I am forgetting.

MOT-
Thanks Mot, I actually have to edit the latest PH movie and Im on a deadline so more caps will have to wait but the teaser does give you a look at Zilinca. We got a new reflective mask for her that puts orbs of light all over the room which is a fun effect.

Supercrack-
Thanks, the fight with Doomsday is exactly that. It's a brawl that SG finds herself completely outmatched. No krypto, no weakening of any kind... She just isn't as tough as her opponent :)

HeroineFanboy-
Those knee spikes were a suggestion from another board member and yes.... they are instruments for some dirty fighting ;)

DrObiCaffi-
She is in a Bikini while whipped. Zilinca didn't want to give SG the privilege of clothing, plus Cassidy looked amazing...

RedMountain-
I'll do my best to post updates ;)

g-reaper2001 and Powergirlfanboy-
Yes the leotard is higher cut than last time and its also a shiny material where the last one wasn't.

sam-
That picture never gets old lol

Braces17-
That's a good question.... Im not sure how they will be released yet.

sugarcoater-
Thanks, and check out my reply to Incubus. I added quite a few suggestive scenes.

Ultradude31-
Thanks!

dlo005-
She was amazing

badguyhere-
Me either :)

Brad-
Yes I made sure we kept her personality just like 1984 because that is a big deal for me personally...
Boyfriend is not in these movies because his photo studio was taken over by the Government.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Seriously, this is going to be the longest month of my superheroine fandom life! Every time I look at these screen shots (and by all means Rye, feel free to post more ;) I feel like I'm going through the week before finals before summer break. It can't get here soon enough! Though admittedly premature as the videos have yet to be released, I honestly feel you have outdone yourself Rye. The subtle addition of details, such as the higher cut leotard and the torn aspects of the outfit (especially the S-logo!), are a coup de maitre. Outstanding job buddy.

-SC

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sensible
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Looks interesting, altho the actress is a tad chubby.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

DrObiCaffi-
She is in a Bikini while whipped. Zilinca didn't want to give SG the privilege of clothing, plus Cassidy looked amazing...
What i meant was will there be anymore scenarios involving her bound in costume?
MOT
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Oh wow- that new SG costume looks amazing. Can't wait to see her do battle against zilinca in a super fight!
MOT
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Ps I honestly don't know how I'm going to wait for this first movie that glimpse of SG and Zilinca in the teaser has got me practically begging for more.
No pressure Rye but feel free to share any more clips!!!
rizoboy
Henchman
Henchman

To answer your question Rye... check your email!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

This model is one of the HOTTEST I have seen in this genre. I absolutely love her as Supergirl and will kick down $ for any video Rye makes of her in that role. She is freaking gorgeous!

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

This looks awesome. Very cool makeup on Doomsday. Can't wait!
MOT
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I thought I would bump this in the hope of news;) How's the edit going Rye?
Rye
Producer
Producer

Took a few days off, I am starting editing today!

Here are a couple shots from Ep 2 after some baddies expose Linda to a special green rock...

Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Damn, those pesky green rocks...........so cannot wait for these 3 movies.....gonna be unreal!!!
MOT
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Thank you for the update Rye!
sensible
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

November 1st right around the corner..........
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

sensible wrote:November 1st right around the corner..........
To our newer members, please disregard this. After reading this thread, neither Rye, nor anyone associated with him, has given a solid release date on this thread. Anybody other than the producer giving release info not only disrespectful, gives our newer members who may not know better false information.

I have a sneaking suspicion that this user has done such things under another name on this forum before.
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

Or we could just wait until Rye decides to post a release date and not throw dates out that could potentially misinform customers?
sensible
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

ranger87 wrote:
To our newer members, please disregard this. After reading this thread, neither Rye, nor anyone associated with him, has given a solid release date on this thread. Anybody other than the producer giving release info not only disrespectful, gives our newer members who may not know better false information.

I have a sneaking suspicion that this user has done such things under another name on this forum before.
One might notice that simply printing "November 1st is right around the corner" doesn't refer to any particular video.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Lol, very true sensible. But as this thread is for one particular video, one might infer that you're not merely mentioning the changing of the month approaching as a reminder that the rent is due in four weeks.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I think it was Shakespear who wrote, a skunk by any other name would still smell as bad.
sensible
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

sugarcoater wrote:Lol, very true sensible. But as this thread is for one particular video, one might infer that you're not merely mentioning the changing of the month approaching as a reminder that the rent is due in four weeks.
I pay my "rent"....actually not rent but mortgage on an annual basis. November 1st is when I recite my "November" poem. But it is quite funny how some on this thread get squirmy thinking "oh my gosh....I just can't wait that long for this fetish video to be released----what'll I do?"
sensible
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

viking wrote:I think it was Shakespear who wrote, a skunk by any other name would still smell as bad.
Actually, he didn't.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Sensible, you crack me up. You would of course insist on pointing out you pay a mortgage and not a rent. I too pay a mortgage but figured rent was a better term for the point. Thank you for making it clear you own a house; we'll all sleep better knowing that ;)
Please keep us in the loop as to when December 1st is approaching as well (I seem to have misplaced my superheroineforum almanac).

Cheers

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sensible
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

sugarcoater wrote:Sensible, you crack me up. You would of course insist on pointing out you pay a mortgage and not a rent. I too pay a mortgage but figured rent was a better term for the point. Thank you for making it clear you own a house; we'll all sleep better knowing that ;)
Please keep us in the loop as to when December 1st is approaching as well (I seem to have misplaced my superheroineforum almanac).

Cheers
No, I have no December poem (other than a Christmas carol I wrote..."HOLY CHRIST...the Christmas tree's on fire") so there is no need for any 12/1 approach. As for a house, mine is paid for and the mortgage is for something other than a house. And personally, I care little as to how other's sleep.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Lol, sure thing sensible/packers64. Anyhow to get back to the topic for which this thread was intended, any idea as to how the three videos might be sold? Obviously I'd like to get all three at once, but perhaps a weekly release makes more sense.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sensible
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

sugarcoater wrote:Lol, sure thing sensible/packers64. Anyhow to get back to the topic for which this thread was intended, any idea as to how the three videos might be sold? Obviously I'd like to get all three at once, but perhaps a weekly release makes more sense.
BTW----what is your opinion on the changes to Yahoo Groups? Personally, I don't really like it.