Top 5

General discussions about superheroines!
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

What is your top 5, ranked, superheroine in peril content? This ranking may include anything relevant -- videos, photo comics, fan fiction, mainstream -- as long as it contains a superheroine in peril catered to your specific desires.

I would have to say mine are:

1. Superheroine Domination 6 by Giga
2. Heroine Killer - Thorough Suppression by Giga
3. Ultragirl by Superheroine's Demise
4. Broken Heroines by Sex & Submission
5. The Lexxx Files - Part 2 by Punished Heroines

As you can see, I prefer the darker content. But I'm still curious to see what others in the community have enjoyed.
Viraleus
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

It's so hard to pick just FIVE and, really, this list will change from day-to-day depending on my mood. Plus, you've left it open to all media (comics, fan fiction, movies, etc) so I'm intentionally going to diversify my answers. In no particular order:
  • Wondra: Fall of a Heroine by Bluestone
    This video really brought me back to superheroine peril after many years away. I loved the grittiness and dark tone it took. The actress was perfect and fight sequences well shot. It really showed me how far these videos have come since the glory days of SHC.
  • Night Hawk: Overload by Superheroine Central
    Sometimes all I want is a busty beauty in a tight costume, writhing on the ground after she carelessly gets caught in a trap! Even though this video has held up nicely with time, a hi-res version would be appreciated.
  • Squared Circle by Joniar
    This fan-fiction was one of the first peril stories I ever read and it holds up to this day. I loved the characters and story so much that I brainstormed follow-up chapters. I'll hold off on spoilers to allow new readers a fresh experience.
  • X-Men #20 (1993) by Fabian Nicieza and Andy Kubert
    Safe to say comics influenced most of us. This title left an impression on me with Psylocke getting into it with Jean Grey over Cyclops, before she faced her "double" Revanche in a brief but very well illustrated fight.
  • Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman
    What else is there to say? I can't pinpoint a specific episode or scene, because Lynda Carter mesmerized me every time she was on the screen.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

1. 1984 -- This was what I had long wished the "Supergirl" movie would have been like. Truly an amazing video.

2. Lexx Files, part 2 -- Loved the scene of Supergirl taken from behind as she has this awesome look on her face of being totally overwhelmed and into being screwed.

3. Uninvited -- tons of great angles and shots, and the model looks hot in her outfit and the villain takes his time stripping and fondling her before going at it with her.

4. Powerplay -- The Wonder Girl model is smoking, though all the unfortunate circumstances surrounding it drop it to #4 (along with the lack of sexual peril)

5. Thrust Girl -- This was one of Superheroinecentral.com's best hits, in my opinion. Loved the shot of her taken from behind and the way she's placed on the villain's machine in one of the last clips. Hot model and great action. The only problem is having stupid 2 minute clips. If Dan ever got around to selling his old movies in one large clip, he could probably make a fair amount of money.

As for comics, loved the Wonder Woman issue (drawn by George Perez) where she is captured by Circe and is restrained twice in chains. Also loved the Green Lantern issue with Wonder Woman beaten by three green ugly monsters. Very hot stuff! And then there's the Wonder Woman: Requiem issue #1 in which Wonder Woman is totally beaten and chained. LOVED that issue!

I've also always loved Jim Lee's Psylocke (thanks to the above post for reminding me of her). One of the best is the issue in which Betsy becomes the sexy half-Asian Psylocke. That is one of the sexiest superheroines ever!
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

sugarcoater wrote:1. 1984 -- This was what I had long wished the "Supergirl" movie would have been like. Truly an amazing video.

2. Lexx Files, part 2 -- Loved the scene of Supergirl taken from behind as she has this awesome look on her face of being totally overwhelmed and into being screwed.

3. Uninvited -- tons of great angles and shots, and the model looks hot in her outfit and the villain takes his time stripping and fondling her before going at it with her.

4. Powerplay -- The Wonder Girl model is smoking, though all the unfortunate circumstances surrounding it drop it to #4 (along with the lack of sexual peril)

5. Thrust Girl -- This was one of Superheroinecentral.com's best hits, in my opinion. Loved the shot of her taken from behind and the way she's placed on the villain's machine in one of the last clips. Hot model and great action. The only problem is having stupid 2 minute clips. If Dan ever got around to selling his old movies in one large clip, he could probably make a fair amount of money.

As for comics, loved the Wonder Woman issue (drawn by George Perez) where she is captured by Circe and is restrained twice in chains. Also loved the Green Lantern issue with Wonder Woman beaten by three green ugly monsters. Very hot stuff! And then there's the Wonder Woman: Requiem issue #1 in which Wonder Woman is totally beaten and chained. LOVED that issue!

I've also always loved Jim Lee's Psylocke (thanks to the above post for reminding me of her). One of the best is the issue in which Betsy becomes the sexy half-Asian Psylocke. That is one of the sexiest superheroines ever!
Have to agree on Thrustgirl, she took a nice beatdown and rubdown to in those clips. A shame he doesn't have a C4S site with longer length videos, he'd probably make a fortune because at one time his vids were amazing.
SdaisyS
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

5. Alternate Universe - Ms Marvelous (serie)
http://www.dangerbabecentral.com/xpage/ ... books.html

A serie of FREE comics, about the story of Ms Marvelous, a powerful SuperHeroine with one weakness, the S.A.R.T.A.K, that makes her vulnerable to sensual attacks.
This serie is very sexy, I like how everything is described, her thoughts, how she feels when in danger, assaulted.
There are several villains in it, my favs are probably the Black Knights, all those black people stimulating a strong woman..

4. Masked Sexy Girl - ACME in public
http://www.akiba-web.com/product/index. ... ct_id=3475

This is one of my top from the Giga store : First, the actress Yu Kawakami is just magnificient in her facial expressions : She plays a vaillant heroine, strong fighter, but deep inside of her there is another woman, that fear/desire humiliation.
What I loved is the villains too, particularly one, "Pervert Pants" : wearing only a mask, a cape and a golden thong, his sexual power puts our heroine in a state of sexual arousal, allowing her to experience her fantasy of total degradation (Public!).

3. Wonder Woman XXX
http://www.wonderwomanxxx.com/

Christina Carter vs Paris Kennedy.
My favorite thing about CC movies, when she plays Wonder Woman, is how she always put a lot of resistance against her enemies, it takes long to break her, and this is what make the conquest even more exciting.
You know you did the impossible when a goddess like her is on her knees before you..
Paris Kennedy was awesome, I saw her in various movies, both as Good and Evil, and I definitely prefer her as Evil.
I hope we'll see more long movies like that in the future, I like it a lot, and I also wish the "To be continued" is true ; ).

2. Maiden America - Conquered
http://www.heroineperil.com/main.html

A lot of taunting, the Villainess walks, acts like a top model while making Maiden America crawls on the floor.
She is extremely arrrogant and that make her so hot, I love how she softly laugh at our defender of justice.
Through the movie, we see Maiden America doing her best to fight, but even a symbol like her can be tamed.

1. The Seductress's first victim
http://clips4sale.com/50111/7344127

I have a huge fascination for harem dancers, a slow erotic dance with sensual Middle Eastern music is just too beautiful, and when it is used to corrupt a Superheroine from USA ...
I'm very turned on by The Seductress, she is evil and manipulative yet she always puts you in a blissful state once close to her.
There are 3 others movies from Primal featuring this character, and I loved them as much as this one.

---------------

This is my Top 5 if we must make a strict choice, but there so many other movies and producers, and, like Viraleus said, it depends of the mood.
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I wish I could pick just 5...It's hard for me because I used to be strictly adult content, but Rye's pg13 stuff has really done well for my tastes.

My 5 are (in no particular order) would be

1984 Directors Cut (Rye)

Black Falcon Trilogy (Black Falcon, Black Falcon 2, Lumina) (Superheroineworld)

Wonderous Girl vs Zandor (Punished Heroines)

Thrust Girl (SHC)

Villains United 2013 (Punished Heroines)

Keep in mind, this list can change at any time...I have so much from this genre stored on file, that this is just the first that comes to mind.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I made my list 2 movies PG, and others more adult

Skyfire (Rye) - I love that actress, she sells the punches well, is one of the best films of the style, the heroine goes through a whole process and suffers in the fight against the villains, but manages to stand out in the end

The Demon Within Serie (Heroine Legends) - great coreagrafias, villains and heroines quite charismatic cat, various scenes of danger, reaching the limits of PG-13, the heroine suffers much from a female villain rather perverse, but also manages to stand out in the end

Wonder Woman XXX (Christina Carter) - great movie, the heroine proves challenging, even seeing to be almost hopeless, christina make the best Wonder Woman in the business, and Paris made ​​a sensational villain, the scene of the two in bed at the end of Part 6 is one of my favorites in gender

Randy Star, Bouty Hunter (Superheroineworld) - I particularly like a lot of movies that make Alex and Paris, have just about everything they release, but these two randy moore movies are spectacular, especially the part 2 with heroin enduring all the tortures practiced by the villains and in the end still managing defeat the villain and simply sensational

Heroines of Sword (Anarchy Films) - I like this series, has a very different style, the heroines are very hot, especially clothing golden and white, I do find it interesting when a group of heroines against a villain, I think he also knew how to work the story well, with betrayals and several caresses with heroin, the scenery and interesting too.

honorable mentions

Sanguin X - I never thought I would dianna as heroin, since for me it is the best villain in the business, but her work in this film is very good, she did a great vampire, and the scene of the possessed priest through the green liquid on her breasts while the same moans is sensational, a shame that the series has only had 2 episodes, especially in the second part has christina, and is not only better because it has no a villain woman, since I prefer a woman vs. woman.

Reconditioning Hour (The Batle for Earth) - the best Power Girl I've seen in a video, and best while combining the character, it sells very well the blows, the fight that involved this very good and calls the scene in the whole movie, the first villain of the film is also good. I'm waiting for the next release that she will envolved.

Wonderous Girl vs The ZANDOR (Punished Heroines) - A good story, great villains (woman and man), and a very good heroine, sells moves well and also makes a great heroine always trying to resist the temptations of the villain, I really liked this movie and think that everything is fine on it

Top 5 Fan Fic Stories

Ms.Marvelous - as the fellow above, I also love writing Steven Bell, I'm sad that he stopped doing stories Ms.Marvelous, the way he would put heroin in danger was very original, and even suffering a lot against various villains, she always could recover in the end, even being defeated several times, and almost at death due to his weakness which is quite creative (SARTARK), and the writer explores her nicely.

Brad Histories (Kangaroo woman, Ocelot Woman, Dolphin Woman, and Others) - I also really like the idea of the heroine of his weaknesses and how to exploit the weaknesses of the villains, either the breasts or clitoris, I think he knows how to create great environments for stories.

F-Force (Chez Histories) - It's a shame we only know two stories of this writer, the two are on site Mr.X, it is very good, it creates great heroines and villains, and the dangers he makes heroin pass and very good, promises that he return writing again

Silver Osprey (Caniac89) - I find it very interesting heroine, very interesting story, the villains also well built, and makes a very interesting crossover, how the heroine is faced with some situations

Wonder Woman and Batgirl vs Grace sisters (tallyho) - despite there heroines, the villains are created and despite normal and jumbled, they create difficult situations for the two heroines, humiliating the heroines, and some scenes quite interesting;
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm thinking my top 3 will be defined by the newest Superiorgirl videos when Rye comes out with them.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

#1 Broken Heroines by Sex & Submission

#2 Phoenix - Beaten Broken Defeated Disgraced XXX WMV http://www.clips4sale.com/53607/9113968

#3 Wonder Gir vs the Zandor (SHG media.com)

#4 Special Armored Unit Gunsaivor (Giga)

#5 SUPER HEROINE Action Wars Iron Beautiful Woman Dyna Woman (giga)
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mine change over time. But right now, I'd have to go with:

#1 - Broken Heroines (SexAndSubmission)

#2 - The Scorpianica series over at DungeonCorp / MightGirlz
http://www.dungeoncorp.com/updates12/MI ... index.html

#3 - Rise of Chamlelia (World of Superheroines)
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/2420/W ... rtingpoint

#4 - Basically everything Christina Carter does, especially the Batgirl clips and O-girl.
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/60717/ ... rtingpoint

#5 - The Vixxen In Chains series (DungeonCorp / MightGirlz)

Now that I look at this list, I guess I really tend to favor certain performers: Melissa Jacobs and Christina Carter. And my latest obsession is Callie Calypso.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

SKYFIRE 2 CHLORO SCENE AND OTS CARRY
DARKWING 4 CHLORO
MOONSTAR KO SUPER VS EVIL
LEXX FILES 2
LYNDA CARTER FAUSTA CHLORO
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

#1 The End of American Avenger WMV HD Primal's Darkside Superheroine has sound issues but wow.
#2 Phoenix - Beaten Broken Defeated Disgraced XXX WMV Primal's Darkside Superheroine
#3 BROKEN HEROINES SEXAND SBUMISSION
#4 American Avenger - Power Siphon (chapter 1 & 2) WMV HD Primal's Darkside Superheroine has sound issues but wow.
#5 Wonderous Girl vs Zandor SHG media