Important News about or Clips Store - Please Read

General discussions about superheroines!
daphne
Producer
Producer

Hi guys! We received an email today from Clips4sale stating that some of our clips were in violation of their policy - anything that has any types of guns, weapons, any strangulation, death scenes, chloro, and a few others.

As we do this full time, and this is our sole income, we have to make sure that we stay in compliance with Clips4Sale policy, so that we can continue to provide you with high quality entertainment and make a living ourselves!

Ok, that being said, our editor will be going to work overtime on editing out any of the questionable scenes out of the video completely - and re-uploading to our clips store.

Hopefully this isn't a huge inconvenience for all of you, and if it is, please email us at [email protected] and we will work our best to provide you with a solution for clips that you are looking for.

As we re-upload all of fully edited clips to Clips4Sale, we will also be uploading the full – UNEDITED versions to our store at www.seductivestudiosdiscount.com AT A CHEAPER PRICE!!
Our preferred customers DO have an option to use a credit card at www.seductivestudiosdiscount.com – please email us or their admin for these privileges.

These clips are also available at our Nicheclips store – Last Breath.

This isn't Clips4Sale being a pain in the ass or anything, they have to cover their legal asses as well, especially with some disturbing things going on in the media right now.
Talk to you soon!

Oh - and if you are looking for our IPOD store, it will need to be revamped. It will no longer be selling MP4 format clips, but instead, a WMV format. It is going to take some time to make these changes, so thanks in advance for your patience!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yup I've had this problem with other service providers as well. CCBill and Verotel for example. If I edited everything out I'd have no store. CCBill was so bad I could not have ANY female near a gun.

What's funny is I've seen some of your videos and there's more violent stuff in an episode of Breaking Bad, Supernatural or Walking Dead.

BTW you can kill and skin alive as many men as you like and they don't care.

VISA must be getting a bug up its butt again.
daphne
Producer
Producer

I told their customer service that as well, she agreed, but it's not them, it's the banks.
With the recent cannibal news, Clips4sale saw an advert for our store on Darkfetishnet ( that's where the cannibal guy was posting ).
What really sucks is, after the first cannibal cop guy got busted on that site, it freaked me out, and I took down our profile there , but something was cached obviously, and that's what got us.
We can't even have toy machine guns? Come on now!
*sigh*
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

So did they say the content can't be with guns etc or the advertising? It could very well be you could just leave the clips up and just not advertise you have those elements.

Yes I got nailed when some guy killed a girl in London after being a member of a snuff site. He copy catted one of the stories. So the Daily Mail started some big campaign and VISA went after his service provider who happened to also be my service provider.

There's always something that starts this panic. I haven't even heard of this cannibal crime.
daphne
Producer
Producer

They want nothing to do with anything that could be considered snuff, or anything that has any type of weapons in them at all. She was cool on the phone ( mod from clips4sale ), and I understand that even though I'm a top store at times there, they have to look at the big picture, in terms of being shut down, and or liable with their banks.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

For me,if it doesn't have chloro in it,whats the point? :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

:) Good point Daphne
gracevonsheer
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

pardon me if this is a newbie question, but you can post chloro clips on nicheclips, seductivestudiodiscount...? Are these sites like c4s? Thanks
gracevonsheer
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

pardon me if this is a newbie question, but you can post chloro clips on nicheclips, seductivestudiodiscount...? Are these sites like c4s? Thanks
daphne
Producer
Producer

Those sites do not have the same banking/funding as Clips4Sale - and are not subject to scrutiny by the banks for hosting said content.
thesupervixens
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Wow. I am totally surprised by how restrictive C4S is. As a producer in Australia, I am going to begin making peril films featuring a lot of popular fetish themes like chloro, bondage etc etc.

I considered C4S but found vimeo pay on demand suited me better. I only hope I don't have any issues with them. But it doesn't look good. I will look into this niche clips store.
http://thesupervixens.com

Bringing sexy superheroes to life!
gracevonsheer
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

With c4s a busier site, does it make sense to post clips there that conform to their rules, while running a parallel site elsewhere with chloro, etc....?
gracevonsheer
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

With c4s a busier site, does it make sense to post clips there that conform to their rules, while running a parallel site elsewhere with chloro, etc....?
daphne
Producer
Producer

Grace - that is exactly what we are talking about here :)
They will be on clips4sale edited - and on www.seductivestudiosdiscount.com in the full.
gracevonsheer
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

ok....thanks
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I wondered about this. Every so often, while browsing on C4S, I see a word missing from a sentence or spelled in an unusual way like "d1e" instead of "die" and I thought to myself... they can't possibly be censoring certain words, can they? The whole site is jam-packed with bondage and torture, and they are afraid of certain words? Can't be!

But I guess they are.
daphne
Producer
Producer

They have to monitor, because the banks will pull their funding options, is what I was told.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Like I said,without the things you mentioned,what kind of clips do they want to sell?They are full of crap.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Without chloro stuff(your stuff) I don't see the reason to even go there anymore.They deal with all kinds of fetish stuff but now suddenly the sleepy fetish is off limits.Thats bull****.
daphne
Producer
Producer

We are looking into other avenues of selling our stuff - Genre Videos is one, I am thinking about opening a Vimeo Pro account, and selling Video on Demand ( rental ) to see how that will go over.