Firestar or Rogue peril video

General discussions about superheroines!
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Hey all,

Supergirl will always be my favourite Superheroine and i love the fact there are so many great vids already out and also upcoming featuring the girl of steel but i would love to see a live action peril video featuring my 2 favourite heroines from Cartoons...Firestar and Rogue. Seeing a sexy red head model in the sexy yellow Firestar catsuit been defeated and captured would be amazing, likewise for Rogue. Anyone else agree or have any heroine you would love to see one of our awesome heroine peril producers do a movie featuring???
5972729771_63f33daabd_z.jpg
5972729771_63f33daabd_z.jpg (214.14 KiB) Viewed 2885 times
rogue.jpg
rogue.jpg (81.42 KiB) Viewed 2885 times
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Rogue! Rogue Rogue Rogue! And Psylocke. For some reason there are a few videos online of psylocke being all dom, but no peril vids??? Wtf?
thesupervixens
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I totally agree with you, and your two choices are fantastic. Rogue gets my vote. She is very popular and long overdue for her own peril video.
http://thesupervixens.com

Bringing sexy superheroes to life!
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

thesupervixens wrote:I totally agree with you, and your two choices are fantastic. Rogue gets my vote. She is very popular and long overdue for her own peril video.
Yep, could not agree more but would love to see Firestar taken down by some trap that makes her cold, was always hot in Spiderman and his amazing friends.
thesupervixens
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Supergirl is mine wrote: Yep, could not agree more but would love to see Firestar taken down by some trap that makes her cold, was always hot in Spiderman and his amazing friends.
She would be perfect for a water scene. A villain could throw her into a pool. Her yellow unitard would look amazing wet and see through. She would also be powerless while soaking wet.
http://thesupervixens.com

Bringing sexy superheroes to life!
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Rogue would be my choice. And there's the potential for a sort've emotional dilemma, too. Since Rogue can't be touch, imagine how a forced orgasm scene might affect her.
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

thesupervixens wrote:
Supergirl is mine wrote: Yep, could not agree more but would love to see Firestar taken down by some trap that makes her cold, was always hot in Spiderman and his amazing friends.
She would be perfect for a water scene. A villain could throw her into a pool. Her yellow unitard would look amazing wet and see through. She would also be powerless while soaking wet.

That would be amazing to see!!
ds22
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Rogue definitely.