SuperiorGirl DOOMSDAY available (11-6-2013)

General discussions about superheroines!
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

sensible wrote:
sugarcoater wrote:Lol, sure thing sensible/packers64. Anyhow to get back to the topic for which this thread was intended, any idea as to how the three videos might be sold? Obviously I'd like to get all three at once, but perhaps a weekly release makes more sense.
BTW----what is your opinion on the changes to Yahoo Groups? Personally, I don't really like it.
Could this be a crude attempt to highjack another person's thread?
Rye
Producer
Producer

There is no ETA on this production but I will post some new screen caps and a trailer soon...
niko999
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

The demon guy's costume/make-up is great
MOT
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Rye wrote:There is no ETA on this production but I will post some new screen caps and a trailer soon...
Thanks Rye - just seeing the trailer is going to be great:)
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Rye wrote:There is no ETA on this production but I will post some new screen caps and a trailer soon...
We'll be waiting with anticipation!
Rye
Producer
Producer

As promised here is another look at Doomsday.

Richard and I decided to release all 3 parts at the same time which means there will be a package deal for those that want them all, or you can just pickup the ones you want. Anyone who gets all three will get a discount and some extra goodies. Releasing all three at once also means I need more time to edit so please be patient!

This is the last production I am doing for 2013 and will be on vacation from filming or editing until late January after this release unless something REALLY amazing falls in my lap.

Thanks for continuing to allow me to create these movies for you, let me know if there are any questions.

[youtube][/youtube]

MOT
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Thank you Rye... Looks spectacular :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I think someone said she was "chubby",if that's chubby GIVE ME CHUBBY :)
peter75
Henchman
Henchman

Rye...one word describes this girl-PERFECT!

I love how she looks just as gorgeous but a little more mature than
in SG 1984. And I love the costume and leotard. She is so stunning
words cannot even express how awesome this production looks.

Rye, happy editing but I ask two things...
1. Keep us in the loop. -any details you want to share, we'd love to know
2. Please don't make us wait too long! I wish this came in three parts so
you could finish the first one quickly and release ASAP but I understand
you guys are going for the home run and I'm sure you will hit it!
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Christmas will certainly come early when this is released...Cassidy looks absolutely stunning, love the first pic especially...sterling work Rye!
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

The pic where she is being lifted by the two guys with her hair all askew, now that's what a defeated heroine should look like!
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Yeah these caps and that trailer is amazing. The cast (and crew) is clearly putting 110% into it. Really looking forward to this!
kingles
Sargeant
Sargeant

Rye wrote:Richard and I decided to release all 3 parts at the same time which means there will be a package deal for those
that want them all, or you can just pickup the ones you want. Anyone who gets all three will get a discount and
some extra goodies. Releasing all three at once also means I need more time to edit so please be patient!

This is the last production I am doing for 2013 and will be on vacation from filming or editing until late January
after this release unless something REALLY amazing falls in my lap.

Thanks for continuing to allow me to create these movies for you, let me know if there are any questions.
Will a BTS video be part of "goodies"? :thumbup:
powerman
Henchman
Henchman

[quote="Rye"] This is the last production I am doing for 2013 and will be on vacation from filming or editing until late January after this release unless something REALLY amazing falls in my lap.

Booooo!! LOL!
Ryan, you deserve it for what you've been delivering. Feet up!
Keep Cassidy on a retainer, we want to see more of her in 2014.
Any plans for her to be available for customs?

Great job
Lee
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Exactly right! Have a relaxing end of the year--you deserve it Rye.
And as written above, definitely keep Cassidy on retainer! And perhaps she might be open to pushing her envelope of sexual peril in future movies. She is absolutely stunning as SG.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Rye
Producer
Producer

Quick update for you guys,

I just finished the video portion of parts 1 and 2 and took some more screen shots. I will start part 3 tomorrow after I get some sleep... Until then, here are some more caps from the first 2 movies.

Kingles-
Hard to say what will be included at this point, but a lot of extra's were filmed.

Powerman-
I haven't done any custom work in a long time... and to be honest I don't really have any plans on doing any either.

Thanks everyone! Still no ETA for anyone wondering :P

Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Two thoughts: First, that is one lucky villainess (to be kissing Cassidy in a bikini). Second, what super powers does SG use? I ask because, in the final fight with Doomsday, it would be fun to see her use many of her powers to try and save herself, only to have none of them work because he's stronger than she is.
Actually, here's a third question: What super powers does Doomsday have? Cassidy looks great, by the way. :thumbup:
braces17
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Rye - thanks for the update/screen caps. Cassidy looks Super! Really love how her hair is made up this time. Everything blows my mind but 2 caps in particular:
Expression on her face after the Zilinca kiss and the 2 guys holding her up. I think the new costume is great! Yellow liner on the skirt and also noticed a little
deeper cut in front. Little things like that really show off. Am most impressed with your posts. Keeping everyone in the loop but not spending too much time
on the forum. Thanks again and looking forward for this one!!
chickkimmel
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Who in the world would say something negative about this model??? If you guys were in a club, you would be Macing all over her. I will be purchasing this video, for certain. By the way, what is the model's full name? Thanks. Rye, you have outdone yourself with this video!!
powerman
Henchman
Henchman

chickkimmel wrote:Who in the world would say something negative about this model???
Either blind or bat for the other side!
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Who did?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Who did?
Yeah I wondered that too. Did I miss it?
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
chickkimmel
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Somebody called her fat on another thread.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yeah,and like I said if THATS fat,give me fat any day :)

Richard
mcg
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Richpartist wrote:Yeah,and like I said if THATS fat,give me fat any day :)

Richard
Count me in on that as well.

I pass on any superheroine video that has a skinny waif that looks like she hasn't eaten in a year.

A superheroine is not supposed to look like a skeleton.

The pic above showing her stomach, where is the fat? I don't see any.

She's gorgeous top to bottom.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I'm fat. Trust me, she's not!

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

mcg wrote: Count me in on that as well.
I pass on any superheroine video that has a skinny waif that looks like she hasn't eaten in a year.
100 minutes of applause ! :thumbup:
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Agreed with the last several comments. Rye's current Superiorgirl I freakn' gorgeous.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

helstar wrote:
mcg wrote: Count me in on that as well.
100 minutes of applause ! :thumbup:
100 and 1 minutes of applause..........always trying to overdo someone :)
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

Richpartist wrote:Yeah,and like I said if THATS fat,give me fat any day :)

Richard
GOD DAMN IT!!!

I'm sick of people referring to toned women as fat!

Someone called Dawn, who'll be playing my Supergirl, fat too. I've seen some cosplayers were you can see the ribs on them, disgusting >:(
peter75
Henchman
Henchman

this is so absurd, not even worth talking about.
This girl is the most adorable, beautiful girl!

I think she's an amazing actress also. Love how
she brings that feminine innocence we love in our
heroines.

Since she played SG 1984, there have been a
few actresses who have tried to top her but this
girl Cassidy is in a league of her own.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yeah, musta been some troll.
Rye
Producer
Producer

I have completed editing the video portion of all 3 movies and will be moving on to sound, music, and effects tomorrow. I am very happy with my progress but I still don't want to give a release date just yet... but we are getting close :)

Here are some caps from part 3

Dave
Sargeant
Sargeant

OMG WOW!! just can't think of anything else to say at the moment, except I am ready to hand over my money right now! :)
Markblair1975
Neophyte
Neophyte

Good Grief... I never thought I'd anticipate a movie more than when you did the original Skyfire trilogy but this looks head shakingly awesome... The ultimate superheroine movie? It could well be...
supercrack
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

:blink:

I think this third part could be the best SHIP movie ever... Can't wait to watch it!
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

That may be the best cradle-carry I have seen.
Jdd
Neophyte
Neophyte

Who is the actress
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

It's the lovely Cassidy.

I love the ripped skirt and torn top in that last pic, great lighting on it too.

Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

If that's fat,give me fat every day and twice on Sunday :)
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I've said hundreds of times that pg13 is not my thing, and by comparison, I prefer Punished Heroines adult works...But this looks absolutely amazing.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I say we find the guy who said she was fat,and beat the crap out of him..........or worse make him apply for obamacare :)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

If you read back thru the thread 'chubby' is mentioned which can be taken to mean fat , but Cmon fellas let's move on from one guys opinion
Most here think she is FaF rather than fat (Fit as F#ck) and we can just leave it at that.
And as for Obamacare (whatever the hell that is)....
:D (not my work, incidentally but I liked it)
Attachments
25DNAl.jpeg
25DNAl.jpeg (58.7 KiB) Viewed 7231 times

Rye
Producer
Producer

- Release info -

First week of November is the target for all 3 episodes. No definitive date but there is my rough estimate!

Each episode will cost 24.95 purchased separately.

Those who buy the Trilogy will get 20% off all episodes, extended scenes, the Making of Doomsday, unreleased promo still footage. and.......

Let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited by Rye 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Nordstom wrote:
Richpartist wrote:I say we find the guy who said she was fat,and beat the crap out of him..........or worse make him apply for obamacare :)
Obamacare is not a product, not something you can buy. It is simply a process for people without health insurance to apply for it. The insurance is provided by insurance companies ... just like as has been the case for decades.

And if you read back through the thread, no one said she was fat.
Its called humor dude ,look into it :tongue:
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Nordstom wrote: Obamacare is not a product, not something you can buy. It is simply a process for people without health insurance to apply for it. The insurance is provided by insurance companies ... just like as has been the case for decades.
Please do not start talking about Obamacare. I just lost my United health care coverage so I have to find an alternative.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Not another word :) I just thought that one guy needed to lighten up a bit :)
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I just wanted to get the 100th comment in this thread. But hell yeah, I can't wait for this Superiorgirl video. Thanks for the update, Rye!
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Nordstom wrote:
Richpartist wrote:I say we find the guy who said she was fat,and beat the crap out of him..........or worse make him apply for obamacare :)
Yeah, yeah....because people shouldn't be allowed to have differing opinions.
Different opinions are fine, but you can be more diplomatic in your comments. The guy who didn't like the model could have said something else. If she doesn't fit your idea of a good SG model, fine but at least be polite in you feedback.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

sgz6 wrote:
Nordstom wrote:
Yeah, yeah....because people shouldn't be allowed to have differing opinions.
Different opinions are fine, but you can be more diplomatic in your comments. The guy who didn't like the model could have said something else. If she doesn't fit your idea of a good SG model, fine but at least be polite in you feedback.
Even if we wanted to find the guy, we couldn't. I know who it was, and he hasn't posted anything since posting a false release date. That's a huge line to cross, and I'm fairly sure he got banned.