Agent Files: Cyrus

General discussions about superheroines!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

And I'm guessing there will be photo sets for sale of Sophie and Tiffany????????? :)
I want to draw both of these lovely ladies and add them to my collection:
http://richpartist.deviantart.com/gallery/

Richard
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Really excited for the new VFX in Cyrus!! :yahoo:

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Cyrus 1 Trailer

[youtube][/youtube]
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
So about a week from the release then?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote::yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
So about a week from the release then?
…if all goes well, yes :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

By the way,its nice to see Sophie on video.Shes even more adorable than I originally thought.

Richard
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Aurora is back. ;)

ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

since cyrus is done....is there any villaness that is coming up on the filming...
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

HeroineLegends wrote:Really excited for the new VFX in Cyrus!! :yahoo:
It's a big improvement compared to the ones I've seen in the trailer ! :thumbup:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

ivy652 wrote:since cyrus is done....is there any villaness that is coming up on the filming...
There will not be any new villainesses. We will film more with the Black Queen, Diabla, and Dark Vega. We have to keep our costs down this month with Super vs Evil coming out. Each new costume we come up with costs us $500+ once everything is said and done. We will be pushing mini-customs for those who are interested in smaller, 5-minute custom sections as a trial as we continue to write the films for October.
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

what you have in mind for the black queen? I hope it another sucking a life out of a superheroine.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Cyrus [1] is exporting now! HL Elite will receive an email tomorrow to purchase, Contributors will also receive their downloads! Very excited to get this film out! :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Cyrus 1 is NOW AVAILABLE!!

Download links have been sent to our contributors and as a thank you, you will also be receiving the Photo Sets included (also sent out)!

HL Elite emails will go out shortly. If you are not on the HL Elite mailing list, please feel free to purchase the film & photo set here: http://www.heroinelegends.com/cyrus.html
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

when will the discount go to hl elite members just check it,and nothing yet
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Please give a complete review,I'm getting it but not until tomorrow.

Richard
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

im getting it now....any new on the black queen be filiming..
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

ivy652 wrote:im getting it now....any new on the black queen be filiming..
We are planning the rest of October this week… not sure who is filming what yet, but we hope to film a mini-series called "Shifted" (which we wanted to do for over a year now) and Season 3 of Heroine Legends - plus Super vs Evil!!! Brittany Ortiz-Nelson is heading to her batgirl-character fitting as we speak! :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Okay, so I'm hoping not to make this a habit, but I have another film fix. "Double Thorne" was delivered to me via the internet/FTP which I thought was the final file because of the resolution. It turns out that it wasn't. The editor delivered a much higher-quality file to me which I put through my own post tweaks again and output. It's uploading now to replace the file that's currently in the system… SO, again, I can't send it out automatically because of a billing system limitation, but if you want the new version, just forward me your receipt of purchase for "Double Thorne" and I'll input your transaction number and resend you a download link which will contain the newer version. Hopefully this, again, won't be habitual lol

AND, in other news, I have released Cyrus [2]. You can buy it as a film only, the Photo Set, or a discounted bundle. Contributor emails/downloads have been sent out already. HL Elite emails will go out in the morning. Have a great evening/night/etc!! :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Crap Logan!!!!!!!!! I already deleted those e-mails from both HL and paypal :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

Richard
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I thought the resoulution could have been better but I thought ,well its a test video so that's why it looked like that. :(
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

i bought cyrus 2 this morning i love the fight scene,the blue outfit,and boots...i saw at the begining that lady wonder is black out any idea to why that is...are you looking for another lady wonder?
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

i bought cyrus 2 this morning i love the fight scene,the blue outfit,and boots...i saw at the begining that lady wonder is black out any idea to why that is...are you looking for another lady wonder?
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

i never got a email elite for the cyrus 2 this morning...i did sign up for it a few months ago
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:I thought the resoulution could have been better but I thought ,well its a test video so that's why it looked like that. :(
new link sent. ;)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

ivy652 wrote:i never got a email elite for the cyrus 2 this morning...i did sign up for it a few months ago
no HL Elite emails sent yet. I was tired and it's a lot of work to create those emails. They will come out later today.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

ivy652 wrote:i bought cyrus 2 this morning i love the fight scene,the blue outfit,and boots...i saw at the begining that lady wonder is black out any idea to why that is...are you looking for another lady wonder?
it's an old title screen I used by mistake.
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

are you going to change the title screen since it old or leave it?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

ivy652 wrote:are you going to change the title screen since it old or leave it?
it's just a title screen so I'll leave it, but I'll delete my old one for the future and use the new one...
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

any other videos your working or video shoots that you are working on??
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

ivy652 wrote:any other videos your working or video shoots that you are working on??
Yes. But I will release details over time. We have 5 films being edited right now and 7 film shoots scheduled.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:
Richpartist wrote:I thought the resoulution could have been better but I thought ,well its a test video so that's why it looked like that. :(
new link sent. ;)
THANK YOU Logan,to say" you are the man" doesn't express my thanks enough :)

Richard
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

This is the HD version of "Double Thorne" right,that you sent me the link for?Just making sure :)

Richard
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:This is the HD version of "Double Thorne" right,that you sent me the link for?Just making sure :)

Richard
There's only one version because the file size is small… it's a high-bitrate, high quality HD version ;)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
new link sent. ;)

Richard
By the way, I have 2 EXCITING announcements that YOU will love and I can't spoil the surprise YET! They will both be coming to you via our Heroine Legends updates page… actually, the 2nd one will be on the Super vs Evil Updates page… all coming later today!!!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:
Richpartist wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
new link sent. ;)

Richard
By the way, I have 2 EXCITING announcements that YOU will love and I can't spoil the surprise YET! They will both be coming to you via our Heroine Legends updates page… actually, the 2nd one will be on the Super vs Evil Updates page… all coming later today!!!
YOU da man!!!!!!!!!..................yeah,no one talks like that really :)
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

i take it is it 2 new videos preview pics going up....
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

ivy652 wrote:i take it is it 2 new videos preview pics going up....
No, it's 2 videos of myself with Tiffany Chase just telling the fans some new info ;)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Can't wait to see it Logan. :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

CYRUS 2 NOW AVAILABLE!!!

TRAILER
[youtube][/youtube]

SYNOPSIS
Celestia has defeated Cy-Bot Iris and Aurora, but still isn't sure what's going on at this hideout. As she continues on her mission, she runs into an old friend… one who is now more of an adversary than an ally.

ACTION & PERIL ELEMENTS
Choking • Power Struggles • Face Punches • Belly Punches • Body Stretching • Hair Pulling • Low Blow • Choke-Out KO • Cradle Carry-Off • Chain Restraint • Forced Pill Ingestion • Weakening via Pill • Pressure Points • Punch KO • Push-Away in Chair

FILM & PHOTO SET: $24.99 | Bundle
FILM ONLY: $20.99 | 16 min, 02 sec
PHOTO SET ONLY: $7.99 | 167 Photos

BUY FILM & PHOTO SET HERE

VISIT PAGE

SCREEN CAPS
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I saw the pics a moment in time....my question is that your new lady wonder...
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I saw the pics a moment in time....my question is that your new lady wonder...
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Cyrus [3] Trailer:
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Since cCyrus part 3 be a few weeks wondering what the new release of the heroine legends be next out...
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Since cCyrus part 3 be a few weeks wondering what the new release of the heroine legends be next out...
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

ivy652 wrote:Since cCyrus part 3 be a few weeks wondering what the new release of the heroine legends be next out...
The next HL film will be "A Hunter's Quarrel" with Onyx & Amoeba in a few days.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

So, I've been talking about the concept of "Shifted" for quite a while and it's been really fun to shoot! Basically, it's a very simple concept now… Take an actress and place her in a character and costume she isn't normally in… for instance, today we wrapped on "Playing with Magic" which features Sophie (who usually plays Aurora) as Sapphire against the same Larken, who is dressed very differently. This gives us the opportunity to not only see our favorite girls in different attire, but allow for variations in the costumes… today, there were no arm or leg bands for the costume and no pantyhose… typically, Sienna Ling wears pantyhose with the Sapphire costume whereas Sophie preferred to be bear-legged!