Wondra 4 is RELEASED!

General discussions about superheroines!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

CDavidC74 wrote:any chance that we can see a trailer?
Trailer is coming! We're coming down to the wire on this one. Still adding some effects. You're going to see this one only a few hours after I see the finished product myself, but I don't want to delay the release date. So, the trailer and final film will probably both be out on Friday night.

Blue
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

Bluestone wrote:Trailer is coming! We're coming down to the wire on this one. Still adding some effects. You're going to see this one only a few hours after I see the finished product myself, but I don't want to delay the release date. So, the trailer and final film will probably both be out on Friday night.

Blue[/color]
Will you release this on Genre Videos as well?
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates... I drank what?"
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

EvilBilly wrote:
Bluestone wrote:Trailer is coming! We're coming down to the wire on this one. Still adding some effects. You're going to see this one only a few hours after I see the finished product myself, but I don't want to delay the release date. So, the trailer and final film will probably both be out on Friday night.

Blue[/color]
Will you release this on Genre Videos as well?
Definitely. There will be a 2-for-1 release there before it hits the regular store. Have to look after GV members first.

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

I've reviewed the Extreme version and it is awesome! I'm just waiting to get the peril version. Then, I'll get them up. Because this one's down to the wire, they'll appear at the Silk 'N Blood store first. Once I get a chance to zip them into the 2-for-1 GV package and upload them, I'll get them up on GV too, hopefully tonight or tomorrow morning.

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

It's been released at both GV and the Silk 'N Blood store.

As usual, the Sultry Superheroines version is the peril version (which ends with a chloroforming) and the Vivacious Vigilantes version is the extreme version (which ends in death).

Both versions are also available in MP4 format under the MP4 Movies banner!

Check them out here: http://www.silknblood.com/store

Trailer is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXYv7wE5 ... e=youtu.be and it contains the backstory from Wondra 1-3.

This is a Christmas Special to top all Christmas Specials!

Blue
Attachments
Wondra4-PromoLogosm.jpg
Wondra4-PromoLogosm.jpg (238.63 KiB) Viewed 4949 times
dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member

after a hard days work going about town with my metal detector digging up sheckles, i was finally able to fund my gv account and purchase this clip....well worth the work........emma g was stunning as wondra <as usual>and also as agent diana price. the fight scenes were great and the cloro scenes as well....was suprised to see two other superheroines show up in the clip.....cant wait for the next episode....wonder what xander has up his sleeve?
Such are promises
All lies and jest
Still, a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest Simon & Garfunkel
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

This looks absolutely amazing. I haven't purchased a video in quite a long time, (disability income limits)...but I might have to find a way to get this one. :D

And just a suggestion for the future...but everyone here agrees that Emma is 'the bomb', in this role. How about making some episodes where she wins?

And would it be possible...how about some nipple slips from her WW costume? Just kind of a peek, then covers back up. Man I'd bet that would be some SEXY footage. :D
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

GMan2 wrote:This looks absolutely amazing. I haven't purchased a video in quite a long time, (disability income limits)...but I might have to find a way to get this one. :D

And just a suggestion for the future...but everyone here agrees that Emma is 'the bomb', in this role. How about making some episodes where she wins?
She wins in the Sultry Superheroines (Peril) version of "Wondra 3: Mastered".

Blue
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

I for one loved the Peril version, the chloros were really cool and the fight was cool too.
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Wondra 4 was so amazing (especially the chloro scenes) and I cannot wait for the sequel!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

TomAce wrote:Wondra 4 was so amazing (especially the chloro scenes) and I cannot wait for the sequel!
Unfortunately, we'll all have to wait for the sequel, but from the favourable response to this one, it looks like there will be a sequel. :)

I will continue to post posters, but I'll post them on the thread on the New Releases forum here:
http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... 575#p71575

Blue
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I would ask two things,sleepy talk while shes being chloroformed "Sweet dreams" etc.. and a ots carry would be perfect.

Richard
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:I would ask two things,sleepy talk while shes being chloroformed "Sweet dreams" etc.. and a ots carry would be perfect.

Richard
Okay, we'll put those on the list.

Blue
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Thank you :) that was a great chloro scene.... actually sceneS,right up there with Darkwing.Seeing Wondra flung over a shoulder would be the icing on the cake :)

Richard
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

I have the peril version. Great video. Really their best one with Supernova 4 I think. Great chloro scenes but like Richpartist said, an extra carry (arm or OTS) would make it brilliant)

The best thing about all the Bluestone videos are the combat scenes. It's sped up but they use different sounds than other studios for the punches to make it more 'realistic' I think, but it works great. I always wince a bit and really think like 'Goddamn thats gotta hurt'.

The best hits are the throat hits. This one also really convinced me of the pain.
drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

It was alright. The chloro was somewhat of a letdown for me though. Emma didn't struggle much, at least enough for me, too passive. I like sleepy talk too, but from the victim, not the perp. And the girl on girl thing just doesn't work for me. Overall, it was well done, fight scenes were good. But to be honest, I could have skipped it. Then again, I'm hard to please so...
"There's no feeling quite as exciting as that of having a helpless superheroine in your arms"
luther
Henchman
Henchman

Another nice video Bluestone. Your actresses are some of the most beautiful and best in this genre and your peril scenes are excellent. My only complaint is the same one as always, where in the KO scenes the actress raises her upftront knee/leg blocking a possibly great bush shot. Just once would I love to see a ko scene with her spreadeagle. That would make your very good and well appreciated videos excellent. If you can get a chance to watch one of Rye's movies (like his latest SuperiorGirl - Doomsday) where he really does a great job with that and showing different ko angles. But besides that same occurring issue, your work is fantastic and thanks a lot.

LexL (Luther)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The perfect chloro scene as described by a friend:
Most of the chloroform scenes that i see are too long. The best chloroform scenes of all time like that Yasmine Bleeth one only lasted about 13 seconds. They should tell the actresses to scream and struggle and hold there breath for about 10 seconds and then breath in three times, the first scream should be loud and the surprised screams, the second set of screams should be "oh my god, what's happening to me," and then the third set of screams should be soft whimpers and they fall into unconsciousness. i also think the actresses are over acting with there eyes, they should just look out in confusion and then slowly shut them and there third screams.
And by me in response:
I think you described the perfect scene.......perfectly :)

It has to be a surprise for her,then terrifying then lastly sadness and giving into it.Sounds from both her(sighs,escaped breath,etc..)and from the villain"Sweet Dreams" make a great comination.Just as long as his talk doesn't get in the way of hers.Maybe even a little tear in her eye as she realizes whats happening to her and what will happen to her while shes out.All that stuff makes the perfect chloro scene I agree.Followed by a ots carry of course :)

Richard
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

And again you can just imagine that butt flung over a shoulder,thats the stuff of dreams right there :)
drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

Sorry Rich, but your friend doesn't sound like a chloro fan at all. 13 seconds? That'd be like wolfing down your slice of cake without tasting it. What's the point? Nice and slow, savour it. It's one of the reasons the fausta scene is considered a classic. No other chloro on that show matched it.
"There's no feeling quite as exciting as that of having a helpless superheroine in your arms"
Humiliator
Neophyte
Neophyte

Is there nudity in this one?
drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

No, it would appear Emma doesn't do nudity for these movies. Might be one of the reasons the first Wondra is no longer available. Kinda sucks.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Anyone tied up in this one?
erie-patrick
Neophyte
Neophyte

What Chloroform images!!! I will buy for sure! Keep them coming. I never tire if it. Great quality! Such effort. :thumbup:
drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

DrObiCaffi wrote:Anyone tied up in this one?
Nope.