Who is this actress?

General discussions about superheroines!
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Okay, so this is a bit off topic for this board. I'm looking to find out the last name or full stage name of a girl named "Coco" at Chris' Corner over on Nicheclips. I don't know of a board more fitting.

I mostly ask because I think she's really hot, and I'd like to see if I can get any superheroine producers to possibly hire her for a custom. You probably need to have a login to see who I'm talking about, but she's in a LOT of recent videos for them, including "Santa's Killer Gift". Their store link is:

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=43.

I'm really hoping it's possible to find out who she is so others can hire her. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ack. I have to have an account
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

see if you can grab a screen shot and post that instead of the link.
frdfs
Neophyte
Neophyte

which the full name of this actress? Coco...
http://www.heroinemovies.com/wp-content ... izer-8.jpg
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

also known as "Hot Coco"
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I think her surname is 'Nutbutter'
;)

(Sorry frdfs, bad joke! Don't know.)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Never heard her referred to as anything other than Coco.Which, of course, makes her impossible to search for.
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I also heard she has retired, for what it's worth.
Sonny62
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Does anyone know her name? I was wondering if she has done other movies under a different name. I would love to check them out.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

They should have a "whatever happened too" section here-- would love to see Producers tell us what happened to their models, like a where are they now.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Sonny62 wrote:Does anyone know her name? I was wondering if she has done other movies under a different name. I would love to check them out.
She has played a Batgirl character with Alex David's studio - search through Alex Davids releases -and she was also fabulous as Redwing 1 & 2 (AGAIN THEY ARE IN THE RELEASES SECTION HERE)

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Coco's not on Alex David's list of custom models anymore, but you could always contact Alex to ask if you can still book her.

http://alexdavidfilms.com/orders.html

It's such a shame that Coco's Batgirl videos with Alex featured the really crappy Ronald McDonald wig that comes supplied with the Rubie's Batgirl costume. It just seemed bizarre to put a model with beautiful natural hair in a wig that can be described most charitably as fucking shit.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

^^ I'm sure she quit to pursue her studies. I hoped it was to stalk me, but I'm pretty sure it was the studies thing
Last edited by tallyho 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Bert

She was a cutie all right. Terrible cardio though, always so out of breath and gasping!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Thats my sister!!!!!!!!!!!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Bert wrote:She was a cutie all right. Terrible cardio though, always so out of breath and gasping!
Hey I'm chronic asthmatic, that was a turn on for me!

MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:They should have a "whatever happened too" section here-- would love to see Producers tell us what happened to their models, like a where are they now.

Yeah that's not a bad idea!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm not sure tallyho would want too many people sniffing around after the missing models. The snoopers might get too close to a cellar in Wales.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Heroine Addict wrote:I'm not sure tallyho would want too many people sniffing around after the missing models. The snoopers might get too close to a cellar in Wales.

I've fooled the police by putting my cellar in the attic - the last place they'd look for a cellar.

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:I think her surname is 'Nutbutter'
;)

(Sorry frdfs, bad joke! Don't know.)
Ah, Nutbutter....best when spread on biscuits!
Tis so delicious
Imagineer
Overlord
Overlord

If models or actors wanted us to know where they are now, they'd be easy to find online.