Endings

General discussions about superheroines!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

So we have a few questions, answer at your desire!

1) do you prefer one solid ending or alternate endings? Effect on price of video?
2) do you prefer KOs or deaths?
3) do you prefer to know the ending as an influence to buy the video or would you prefer the surprise?
Supergirl77
Sargeant
Sargeant

For your first question, it really depends if you are going for one storyline throughout the series or just going video by video with no real storyline throughout. I like the fact that there is one ending and the story can continue throughout your subsequent videos.

For number two, I prefer KOs over deaths. Kinda don't like deaths in my videos overall but understand some are needed in order for the story to flow.

For number three, I like the surprise of the ending rather than knowing what is going to happen. It makes the purchase feel more complete in my mind as there is no template to what you expect. Anything can and will happen.

Hope this helps
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

I absolutely HATE death and will not buy things that include it. I find nothing less sexy then a death scene. Great KO scenes, however, are my forte.
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote:So we have a few questions, answer at your desire!

1) do you prefer one solid ending or alternate endings? Effect on price of video?
3) do you prefer to know the ending as an influence to buy the video or would you prefer the surprise?
Interesting questions :)

1) Not obligatory for me but it's always good to have an alternative ending (even more if the end is a fatality). Maybe you could add the alternate ending as an option. This way, the customer can choose to buy it or not.

2) I REALLY prefer Deaths. It makes the fight way more dramatic, less monotonous and it's give more possibilities than simple KO (soul sucking, ice shatter...). However, with all the different series you have, you can easily make KOs and Deaths lovers cohabits :)

3) I like to know the peril content and when there is a fatality or not. However, when there is fatality, I like to ignore who will be the winner (it makes the fight more dramatic during the 1st view :D)
For exemple, when you'll begin the serie "HL Kombat" (which I can't wait :joker: ), I'd love to ignore who will be the winner of the fight.
sam
Sargeant
Sargeant

1) I'd like to see alternate endings with the option to purchase "heroine loses" or "heroine wins" ala Next Global Crisis
2) I prefer KOs. Death scenes are OK, but I'm not a fan of the "open-eye" death stare, it kind of creeps me out haha. I'd rather see eyes closed.
3) I'd like to know a general idea of the ending (see #1), but one idea is to put it as a button on the film's web page. For example, the button could be labeled "Click here to find out the ending (SPOILERS)" so anyone who wants to can click, and those that like the surprise can avoid it. Just my 2 cents. Keep up the great work!
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

1) NGC does the two options but I almost always end up picking the one where the heroine loses. So I guess give the option.

2) KOs

3) Generally I'd like to know the ending, that way I don't get shocked if you went for a death ending. Like it was suggested above have a SPOILERS tag for people who don't want to know.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
d00lin
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

1) 1 Ending vs. alternates: 1 ending is fine if it ends with a KO or (close-eyed) fatality. Alternate ending is preferred if the heroine has to win in a ‘canon’ version.

2) KO vs. Death: Multiple KO’s throughout a video are AWESOME but at the end of the video, If the actress can sell a KO or a hot ‘fatality’ scene, then either one is fine! 2 things are absolutely essential , though. First, you have to be able to see the heroine’s defeated body, and especially the face (close-eyed, open-mouth) – a fatality that involves obliterating or disintegrating the heroine’ body is a TOTAL and UTTER turn-off. We want to see hotness, not nothingness! Second, just like Sam above, the heroine’s eyes have to be closed in either scenario – open-eyes are creepy (at least have the enemy close the eyes if you want sell the point that the heroine suffered a fatality). Best KO or fatality is, again, open mouth & closed eyes.

3.) Knowing the ending: Personally, I have to know if the heroine loses at the end. I feel like HTM wrestling does this well – they have what Sam mentioned with an area to highlight if you want to know who wins and how. This way, the people who want to find out are satisfied, and the ones who don’t want a spoiler don’t have to see one.

Also, and this is a shameless request, but is there any way you can make a version of the recent Thundra video, this time where she loses via knockout or fatality? Then maybe you could compare the amount of sales of this one to the last one, see which one sells more, and stick with that! Let me know if you decide to do that and I’ll buy two copies!!
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

d00lin wrote:We want to see hotness, not nothingness!
Sorry but don't count me in the "we" :laugh:
Personally (although it's not the subject), I love when the heroine keep her eyes open in the end. For exemple, I loved the ending of "A hunter's quarrel".
A desintegrated body as fatality could be fun too :D , and speaking of this, it reminds me a japanese video (from Giga) I watched some months ago where one of the heroine got her body vanished just after she passed away (like Yoda, but better lol) with some lights effects and I really liked this.

Honestly Logan, as I said earlier, I think you have enough different series to make everybody happy about KO/Death (like you're doing now, in fact). I think diversity is the best option (and it will be less monotonous for you and the actresses :laugh: )
Last edited by Domi666 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

1) The best time to do an alternate ending is if the normal ending isn't necessarily satisfying to most fans because that video is in the middle of a storyline that requires an ending like "superheroine escapes/wins." Otherwise I wouldn't want to pay significantly extra for an alternate ending. NGC does alternate endings very well and they are always reasonably priced so I will happily buy theirs, but if you made them much more expensive than NGC I would not be interested.

2) I prefer KOs but the fact that these are the only two options considered really disappoints me. I know I'm not the only one that would love to see an ending taken further until a superheroine is mentally broken and surrenders to the villain. So many times a scene ends with a villain KOing the heroine and then implying that the heroine is then at the villain's mercy, yet failing to show what that would actually be like. In a genre so obsessed with the defeat and humiliation of the heroine I don't understand why this area remains so woefully unexplored.

3) I always want the option to know the ending before I buy. The best way to do it would be to have a spoiler type blurb for each video on the side that is hidden by default but can be expanded if someone is interested.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

1) I like the concept of offering a alternate ending like NGC does.Where she's either knocked out,or killed.Unlike over at NGC,where its mostly win or lose versions.
2) I also like the ko over a kill,but if there is a kill,then yes her eyes must be closed,mouth slightly open.I'm planning on getting Icy Duel even though I suspect a lovely blond is "shattered" by the end.
3) I think again for #3 that a ko or kill version choice would be excellent,that way BOTH will be out there and satisfy all fans(which in turn could mean more money for you of course)After all,the price would be the same for both and all you have to do is film two versions of the ending,can't imagine that would make the videos more expensive.

Richard
We DO need more chloro and ots scenes though,and I speak for EVERYONE!!!!...........alright not really. :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

....and after all if someone was going to get a film but found out that it didn't have a ending he(or she) wants to see,he(or she) might not buy it,where as with two versions,a sale is MORE likely. :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Like I would rather see Lindsay's butt flung over Heathers shoulder(and vice versa)then that"shattering" feeling :)
bgrhugs
Sargeant
Sargeant

1.) it all depends on the story line i agree...but i think if you have two endings there should be a special to buy if you get both at the same time. If you are selling them seperate.
2.) I prefer the KO's more.....multiple ones.....especially the bearhug...that way if she doesn't die? there is a chance to see her again.....i want all my heroines to live..just get beat up alot...lol
3.) As long as the video has a good description of what peril/holds are in it...let the ending be a surprise....no different than going to the movies....whats the point of seeing it if you know how it ends....

4.) personal note....."I think what you are doing is great as it is..Big Fan.Keep it up"
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

1) I rather see one ending.
2) Kos over death and specially with eyes closed...But you already knew that :)
3) The spoilers button is a good Idea, personally I like surprises and the heroine winning but if it is a saga, I rather be surprised, they lose some, they win some.
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1) I prefer alternate endings, and here is why. I will ALWAYS go for the ending where the heroine loses. If I want to see the good guy win, I'll just read normal comics or watch normal comic based TV and movies. However, I know that isn't everyone's thing. So I think the alternate ending idea is one that more producers should do. Most won't, though, just due to the possible extra profit not balancing out the extra work.

2) I dig endings where the heroine loses. To me, that either means death and/ or being rendered unconscious, humiliation, or sexual enslavement. So yes, I like death and unconsciousness for heroine video endings. However, some things, like your basic strangulations, are overdone. I like to see more creative endings.

3) I would prefer to know whether or not the heroine wins or loses, and if she dies, before purchasing. To go further, I'd like to know HOW she dies. A shocking and creative conclusion can be great, but having that detail in the product description might just prompt an extra buy from people who otherwise might not purchase the video, including me.
mcg
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

One of sexiest aspects of the genre is the heroine actually losing the fight and mentally having to deal with that loss. A fight k.o. is humiliating for the heroine who is not supposed to lose.

Death removes any trace of it.
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:So we have a few questions, answer at your desire!

1) I prefer alternate endings, like what Bluestone is doing with his Superheroine movies.
2) Personally, I prefer death peril scenarios, whether it be the heroine of the villainess.
3) I would prefer to know the ending so I can make an informed purchase decision.
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates... I drank what?"
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Maybe I'm wrong, but , concerning the point #3, I think the best solution is 2 "spoiler" buttons
-One for the "peril/fighting content" (chloro, ko, fatality...)
-One for the "winner of the fight(s)" ("Moonstar Vs Talon - Moonstar wins"...)

This way, I think everybody should be happy :)
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

1.) The single ending / multiple endings don't make much difference to me. I typically buy both of NGC's endings. I watch the heroine loses more often, but also enjoy the winning version if she shows off her hot bod.

2.) Death is a deal killer for me. KOs or the like only.

3.) I prefer not knowing the ending; it adds more suspense.
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Give me a surprise anytime. Yes I want the alternate endings, and if they come together as a package that's a bonus, but it is not necessary. Knowing there are "Win" and "Lose" versions satisfies me. As to K.O. or death, I'm kinda ambivalent. It serves some stories to kill off a superheroine: motivating others, breaking up a team or overcoming the "will always win in the end" problem which can develop with a superhuman character (leading back to the "Surprise" ending). But if you are going to K.O. or kill off a heroine, be inventive. I'm fed up with seeing the pulled-off-Velcro-"power-belt"-routine. Perhaps look at the way Bluestone dispose of their uppity vigilantes, or some of the Giga "Bad Ending" kills for inspiration.
But, just so you don't get the wrong idea, I love your products, and just recently you've produced some of my favourite moments. :thumbup:
Kamenrider
Henchman
Henchman

yeah surprise endings are the best, i also don't feel ko or death situations at the end of a video where it's obvious the villain or villainess has the heroine or hero under their control to do this as they could simply give a command to them and make their escape like that
harriertalon
Henchman
Henchman

1) Alternate endings can be fun if you really put something into them and they don't feel "tacked on". If I buy a video with alternate endings and I opt for the "heroine wins" ending, I want to feel like *that* was the main focus of the filming all along (whether or not that was actually the case).
2) No death for me, unless it's the villain. Truth be told, even more than a KO, I like to see scenes where the hapless heroine(s) become mind controlled by the villain and end up serving them, or are held in thrall while the villain gets away. KO's are good as well, but definitely not a snuff fan. The heroine must survive to fight another day! :)
3) I don't necessarily *need* to know the ending, but I like to know what's in the video before I commit to it - if there's stuff like snuff, scat, etc. I'm not buying it. So putting an "ingredients list" as many video producers already do, is a big help.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

So it seems like it's a hit or miss with most of this... not unlike any other elements-- after all, there is a broad spectrum in taste in this genre... We may be able to include a separate tab (we currently have one for film info, photo sets, and action elements) to include who wins and how.

With the alternate ending scenario, it seems like there's a desire for them, but it would not be a focus if we did it because after all, the story is more important and the person who wins and loses guides the storyline on. So if we ever decided to do it, it would be only as a quick snippet and included with the film, not sold separately. I wanted to know how important it really is for fans to see an ending that doesn't pertain to the story.

Peril vs Death is really another matter of taste... the genre is Superheroines in Peril, and death, to me, is not really a peril, but a finite ending. We include both... Girls of X is all about death as the characters are immortal... and the HL Kombat and similar films like that are also about the death. We recently tried a few fatality scenarios mostly because we're getting bored with the same old KOs over and over again...

Back to alternate endings, if we do decide to implement them, it will take away from the meat of the film because it will require more time for the additional setups required to shoot it. That is why I haven't done it up to this point... but we shall see moving forward... :)
Kamenrider
Henchman
Henchman

We recently tried a few fatality scenarios mostly because we're getting bored with the same old KOs over and over again...
thats all well and good but as you can see not many of us are in to deaths in video's and many of us are also tired of all the KO's so as harriertalon, others and myself suggested why not have the evildoers escape with the heroine giving them a warm goodbye as they are still in the power of this evil person, they could very well bring the villains safely home then go some place wake up and think she got knocked out instead.

so yeah there's more then tying the heroines up, KOing them in some fashion or murdering them to end a story and personally i would love to see a movie where the heroine isn't knocked out at the end and in the next story is sort of the villains side kick there can be alot of character devolpment in these cases
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Kamenrider wrote:
We recently tried a few fatality scenarios mostly because we're getting bored with the same old KOs over and over again...
thats all well and good but as you can see not many of us are in to deaths in video's and many of us are also tired of all the KO's so as harriertalon, others and myself suggested why not have the evildoers escape with the heroine giving them a warm goodbye as they are still in the power of this evil person, they could very well bring the villains safely home then go some place wake up and think she got knocked out instead.

so yeah there's more then tying the heroines up, KOing them in some fashion or murdering them to end a story and personally i would love to see a movie where the heroine isn't knocked out at the end and in the next story is sort of the villains side kick there can be alot of character devolpment in these cases
I'm not sure I understand the first part, but as for the 2nd part, many fans won't but the full of there's no KO, so that is why we do so many of them...
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

This "KOs or Deaths" debate reminds me the epic "pantyhose or no pantyhose" debate, lol.
I love your videos the most, Logan, because you propose a great diversity of contents (pantyhose, bare legs, fatalities, KOs, heroine winning, heroine losing...).

I think the way you're managing your different series is the best you can do:

-HL classical season for "classical" content (kos, female fights, intergender fights...)
-Girls of X & HL Kombat (more brutal, fatalities)
-The neomega (more sexy/risqué)
-SvE (KOs, female fights)
-HL altered universe (short movies, KOs, fatalities, not canon stories - you can do what you want with the characters)
Everybody could find what he likes.

Because of this diversity, Some videos are made for me while some others are not and THIS is perfect like this !

Sometimes I'm able to watch stuffs containing bare legs, fatalities, eyes OPEN ko/death, which are things I love and I can hardly find elsewhere :D
(and again, the ice shatter fatality in "Icy duel" was f*cking awesome and very ORIGINAL)

The superheroine fetish world is so diversified, there are so many different tastes. Just continue to do things the same way you're currently doing them ;)
meepmeep
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

IMO one solid ending is the best. And KOs are hotter because you know the heroine will have to live with her humiliation, and that her abuse is just beginning. I actually prefer to see a video end with a heroine conscious but in a weakened/defeated state, crying because she's put at the mercy of her conqueror. That's the hottest ending, IMO. "....I've failed..... I can't win....."
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

meepmeep wrote:IMO one solid ending is the best. And KOs are hotter because you know the heroine will have to live with her humiliation, and that her abuse is just beginning. I actually prefer to see a video end with a heroine conscious but in a weakened/defeated state, crying because she's put at the mercy of her conqueror. That's the hottest ending, IMO. "....I've failed..... I can't win....."
crying, eh? I've been told that was a turn-off in this genre?
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:
meepmeep wrote:IMO one solid ending is the best. And KOs are hotter because you know the heroine will have to live with her humiliation, and that her abuse is just beginning. I actually prefer to see a video end with a heroine conscious but in a weakened/defeated state, crying because she's put at the mercy of her conqueror. That's the hottest ending, IMO. "....I've failed..... I can't win....."
crying, eh? I've been told that was a turn-off in this genre?
For some of us it is, I my vase I can even go more with something like "Your soul is mine" where the Heroine dies but she never gives up.

I can get a temporary defeat but being all helpless and completely defeated, even in spirit is a big turn off for me, just my two cents.

And yes, I will go with things like you have managed until now.

It goes like this, I love KOs, but I love them on characters that are strong and not a stepping stone to villains, in that regard I liked Spellbound, because you build Onyx (I know it is a custom) as an ass-kicker Hunter, which she sould be, so the next time she gets KOed you know she can survive and even get to win.

That is why I also love Thorne as The Chosen one, because even if she gets in peril or KOed or whatever I count on her winning at the end of the day.

Or even Allura who got Koed pretty much all the time but is one of your strongest characters, so that makes the KO even better in my view, because she will find a way to get out of peril.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

I guess the whole crying thing for me… when I'm filming it, in this genre, it's very uncomfortable… I feel like it takes the strength out of thew girl and once you do that, it's just a victim film. I've been pretty strict about the types of emotions that I allow in our films and when conveying pain, that the actresses must remember (most of them), they are not human. Even if they are human, they're a stronger will. Maybe it's just personal preference. But I also enjoy a good death scene… not that it's necessarily a fetish for me, but it's definitely cool to watch in fantasy play out… Mortal Kombat and Killer Instinct may have had something to do with that… lol

I also don't like pantyhose, but I do think some costumes look better with them on. I prefer less skin showing, but most of our costumes offer more revealing wardrobe than comics…. it really depends on the costume and actress for me… and it's a matter of taste, so it can't really be "explained" I guess… :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

"I don't like pantyhose"???????? There must be a place somewhere to help sick people like you Logan :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

And by the way,just ONE reason to get those photo sets:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

.......alright one more(but that's it)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:"I don't like pantyhose"???????? There must be a place somewhere to help sick people like you Logan :)
At least I see that there is a place for them - I'm not cut throat on any of these "master debates" - I enjoy it all! :)
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:I guess the whole crying thing for me… when I'm filming it, in this genre, it's very uncomfortable… I feel like it takes the strength out of thew girl and once you do that, it's just a victim film. I've been pretty strict about the types of emotions that I allow in our films and when conveying pain, that the actresses must remember (most of them), they are not human. Even if they are human, they're a stronger will. Maybe it's just personal preference. But I also enjoy a good death scene… not that it's necessarily a fetish for me, but it's definitely cool to watch in fantasy play out… Mortal Kombat and Killer Instinct may have had something to do with that… lol

I also don't like pantyhose, but I do think some costumes look better with them on. I prefer less skin showing, but most of our costumes offer more revealing wardrobe than comics…. it really depends on the costume and actress for me… and it's a matter of taste, so it can't really be "explained" I guess… :)
I absolutely agree on both views, I like outfits with no pantyhose but I can go along with depending of costume and comfort for the people wearing the costume.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Good man :)
Great job on "Still a Rookie" by the way,fantastic ots at the end.Can't wait to see Tiffany chloro'd in some film though. :) The main videos I'm anticipating are COMPLETING THE COLLECTION(double chloro and double ots carry) :love: that's just a dream come true man :)
and NEW MISSION OLD FRIEND for Samantha :love:

Richard
And as this year ends and a new one will begin,let me say THANK YOU Logan for you for your work :)
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote:Maybe it's just personal preference. But I also enjoy a good death scene… not that it's necessarily a fetish for me, but it's definitely cool to watch in fantasy play out… Mortal Kombat and Killer Instinct may have had something to do with that… lol
It's funny you said this because I think exactly the same :D
A good death scene is not necessarly a fetish for me too but I think it adds way more tension, interest and suspense to a fight when you know that one of the fighters could die in the end, and it's definitely cooler to watch.
Also, I love girls from VS Fighting video games (Kitana, Jade, Cammy...) at least as much as comics superheroines and I think it had something to do with that too :D
HeroineLegends wrote:I also don't like pantyhose, but I do think some costumes look better with them on. I prefer less skin showing, but most of our costumes offer more revealing wardrobe than comics…. it really depends on the costume and actress for me… and it's a matter of taste, so it can't really be "explained" I guess… :)
I don't like pantyhose too (especially when it's under a leotard). However, it's clearly not a buy-killer for me. I can deal with it :D I would even say it depends on the costume. For exemple, I love Heather with pantyhose when she's playing Dark Vega, on the other hand, I think I would prefer her without it when she's playing Skyhawk. It's just a matter of taste.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:Maybe it's just personal preference. But I also enjoy a good death scene… not that it's necessarily a fetish for me, but it's definitely cool to watch in fantasy play out… Mortal Kombat and Killer Instinct may have had something to do with that… lol
It's funny you said this because I think exactly the same :D
A good death scene is not necessarly a fetish for me too but I think it adds way more tension, interest and suspense to a fight when you know that one of the fighters could die in the end, and it's definitely cooler to watch.
Also, I love girls from VS Fighting video games (Kitana, Jade, Cammy...) at least as much as comics superheroines and I think it had something to do with that too :D
HeroineLegends wrote:I also don't like pantyhose, but I do think some costumes look better with them on. I prefer less skin showing, but most of our costumes offer more revealing wardrobe than comics…. it really depends on the costume and actress for me… and it's a matter of taste, so it can't really be "explained" I guess… :)
I don't like pantyhose too (especially when it's under a leotard). However, it's clearly not a buy-killer for me. I can deal with it :D I would even say it depends on the costume. For exemple, I love Heather with pantyhose when she's playing Dark Vega, on the other hand, I think I would prefer her without it when she's playing Skyhawk. It's just a matter of taste.
Agreed… although the pantyhose for Skyhawk probably aren't going anywhere as that's more of a comfort thing for the actress…. but I do have upcoming and current actresses who are completely comfortable wearing a thong-based costume without pantyhose….

I think you guys are going to REALLY enjoy Katara - a new series featuring myself, Reuben (Valentine), Kristina Hess (the main villain), Tiffany Chase (Katara), and a few others…. it's a villain-on-villain series so I'm excited to dive into that! :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I NEED the new year to start off with a nice bang,so release dates for "Completing the Collection" and "New Mission,Old Friend"please???? :)

Richard
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote:Agreed… although the pantyhose for Skyhawk probably aren't going anywhere as that's more of a comfort thing for the actress….
No problem with that, I wasn't asking to remove it, I said this in order to illustrate my exemple :D
And Skyhawk's pantyhose didn't prevent me from buying and enjoying this video :D
HeroineLegends wrote: but I do have upcoming and current actresses who are completely comfortable wearing a thong-based costume without pantyhose….
:thumbup:
HeroineLegends wrote: I think you guys are going to REALLY enjoy Katara - a new series featuring myself, Reuben (Valentine), Kristina Hess (the main villain), Tiffany Chase (Katara), and a few others…. it's a villain-on-villain series so I'm excited to dive into that! :)
Villain-on-Villain ? Sounds interesting :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:I NEED the new year to start off with a nice bang,so release dates for "Completing the Collection" and "New Mission,Old Friend"please???? :)

Richard
Completing the Collection is about 2-3 months away… we still have to film the episode that comes before that which won't happen until late January/early February…. then we need to get that through post-production and released before we can release CTC….

New Mission, Old Friend will probably release in about 2 weeks. January 1st, we will be releasing 4 films at once…. all camera tests for us, but very entertaining:

• Shifted: Intercepted (Kristin Ige / Nelson Estevez / Ben Griesse)
• Shifted: Side Effects (Kristina Hess / Nick DoPuch)
• Shifted: A Moment in Time (Tatiana DeKhtyar / Heather Sims)
• Altered Universe: Moment of Truth (Kristie Dowe / Sienna Ling)

--a very diverse cast and set of options…. they will be on a special promotion: Buy 3, Get 1 FREE. :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

2 weeks until Samantha? :)
Like I said before,I'll just have to mail you my whole tax refund. :lol:
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

When will Tied and Delivered be released? Thats the one I CANT WAIT for. Tatiana as Lady Wonder, chloroformed and played with? I need it.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:When will Tied and Delivered be released? Thats the one I CANT WAIT for. Tatiana as Lady Wonder, chloroformed and played with? I need it.
That one is about 3-4 months away
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:
Completing the Collection is about 2-3 months away… we still have to film the episode that comes before that which won't happen until late January/early February…. then we need to get that through post-production and released before we can release CTC….

New Mission, Old Friend will probably release in about 2 weeks. January 1st, we will be releasing 4 films at once…. all camera tests for us, but very entertaining:

• Shifted: Intercepted (Kristin Ige / Nelson Estevez / Ben Griesse)
• Shifted: Side Effects (Kristina Hess / Nick DoPuch)
• Shifted: A Moment in Time (Tatiana DeKhtyar / Heather Sims)
• Altered Universe: Moment of Truth (Kristie Dowe / Sienna Ling)

--a very diverse cast and set of options…. they will be on a special promotion: Buy 3, Get 1 FREE. :)
LOL..I am going to take advantage of that :)
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

HeroineLegends wrote:
Mamooche24 wrote:When will Tied and Delivered be released? Thats the one I CANT WAIT for. Tatiana as Lady Wonder, chloroformed and played with? I need it.
Yikes. May I ask why? lol
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
Because we have 52 films shot in advance and that film was very recent so we have a lot of releases that need to come out before that one….
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:
Mamooche24 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
Because we have 52 films shot in advance and that film was very recent so we have a lot of releases that need to come out before that one….
52?!!...Why I get the feeling my salary is going to end in your hands the following year?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

maar13 wrote:52?!!...Why I get the feeling my salary is going to end in your hands the following year?
lol well as long as it's well spent! We're doing our best to give you the best content - did a lot of implementing fan input and choosing to expand out into new types of projects which incorporate some new elements and offer different motivations and underlying themes…. very excited for them all to be laid out so the fans can see how they differ - you can definitely see the variation between HL & SVE, for instance. To us, they are far from being the same project :)
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Logan, I just saw your new website, I know it's still under construction but I think it's really better now !
I love the fact that you add a "Who wins" button.
And the design and the menu are far better too.

I think you find the final version of your website. :thumbup: