Girl of Steel - Pilot

General discussions about superheroines!
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

Just to let you know, I have setup a new funding campaign to assist getting my Girl of Steel project up and running.

I will be meeting with the rest of my production team on the 6th January to finalise the story line and script, so I hope to have more details mid-january and hope to start filming on February 17th.

In the meantime, here is the link to the funding campaigns website: http://igg.me/p/615527/x/3148062

Thanks
tifa haruno
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Any news Penguin?
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

I had a PM asking pretty much the same thing.

I had hoped to start filming last Monday, however, this didn't take place, I'm not going to bore you with excuses, however the next time we can schedule for filming is the week leading up to Easter, between now and then there will be a photoshoot taking place with the two main actresses involved.

As I've said, I don't wish to bore you with excuses, however, I am mentally ill (I have an anxiety disorder and depression) which has got in the way, so please bear with me.

Thanks
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

Just to let you know, I have made the painful decision to cancel this project, what can I say other than my health comes first :(