Just saw Cassidy in a Battle Of The Earth Trailer 3rd video

General discussions about superheroines!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

:supes: Just saw a trailer of an Incoming 3rd video from TBFE season 2 entitled Valhalla. It stars Cassidy. (Superiorgirl 1984 and Doomsday) Check it out by clicking on the link below

:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

She looks smoking in the mask and its also got the fabulous Stella as the villain.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Wowzer...Cassidy looks incredible as does Stella!!!! I am definitely buying this!
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

This looks amazing ! Instant buy for me !

Eventhough that costume has been overused :D !
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

helstar wrote:This looks amazing ! Instant buy for me !

But its never been worn by Cassidy before ;) and that kryptonite gun looks painful! My money is ready and waiting!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Supergirl is mine wrote:
helstar wrote:This looks amazing ! Instant buy for me !

But its never been worn by Cassidy before ;) and that kryptonite gun looks painful! My money is ready and waiting!
Mine too. And that costume she's wearing was used one or twice I believe and a different girl was wearing it. Costume looks like it was made for Cassidy to wear and she should fit the character's profile perfectly. That's just my opinion.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

Hollie used it two times before, but no problem here :D

Better an already used cool costume (like this one) than the risk of a new one that we couldn't like... right ?

Ps. It was me posting this on SHQ :yes:
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

helstar wrote:Hollie used it two times before, but no problem here :D

Better an already used cool costume (like this one) than the risk of a new one that we couldn't like... right ?

Ps. It was me posting this on SHQ :yes:
And it was me who just commented on it on there :)
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hey Jim, thanks for the heads up. It looks like a must-buy. Both actresses look stunning, and I really can't get enough of Cassidy in a Supergirl-esque role. Hopefully much more to come...
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater wrote:Hey Jim, thanks for the heads up. It looks like a must-buy. Both actresses look stunning, and I really can't get enough of Cassidy in a Supergirl-esque role. Hopefully much more to come...
No problem..i just stumbled upon it accidentally. besides I'm subscribed to their youtube channel anyway. I can't wait to see cassidy in this role as well.
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I'm sure TBFE will post a thread here in the next few days. In the meantime, that thing looks awesome! I can't wait, personally!
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

They already opened one 1 hour ago ... ;)

http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... 37&t=21836
iramar
Neophyte
Neophyte

Does anyone know cassidy last name
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I suspect "Cassidy" is a stage name. It's quite possible that some models view the industry as a means to an end don't want friends/ family/future employers to Google them and get hit with a flurry of forced orgasm images.