Bluestone Superheroines in 2014!

General discussions about superheroines!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Some exciting news from the Bluestone House of Ideas!

In 2014, we will continue to bring you the quality superheroine series that you've come to expect from us, starring the most gorgeous actresses in the genre, but we'll also be launching a new Superheroine Only store later this month!

We currently feature two versions of most of our Superheroine productions, being an Extreme version and a Peril version, but if these versions are too much for you and you want a more mainstream product at less than half the cost of our current Extreme and Peril versions, you'll love our new Sultry Superheroines store. The site is being built even as I pen these words. So, watch this thread for more news about the ever expanding Bluestone Superheroine Universe!

Blue
Attachments
Bluestone poster supernova small.JPG
Bluestone poster supernova small.JPG (272.71 KiB) Viewed 11690 times
Bluestone poster Wondra small.JPG
Bluestone poster Wondra small.JPG (245.06 KiB) Viewed 11690 times
Bluestone poster Darkwing small.JPG
Bluestone poster Darkwing small.JPG (170.56 KiB) Viewed 11690 times
Bluestone poster Catwarrior small.JPG
Bluestone poster Catwarrior small.JPG (142.49 KiB) Viewed 11690 times
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

My god, Danica looks absolutely smokin in that pic!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

"The most gorgeous actress"..............oh then you've hired Aisling Knight from NGC then? :)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:"The most gorgeous actress"..............oh then you've hired Aisling Knight from NGC then? :)
I know. We all have our favourites. :)

Blue
dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member

wow!....thats a heck of a line up!
Such are promises
All lies and jest
Still, a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest Simon & Garfunkel
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

dlo005 wrote:wow!....thats a heck of a line up!
We have more too! Superkick will be coming back, a new Dark Canary will be hitting the scene who is more gorgeous than the original, and Wonderkick will be added to the continuing Wondra series.

Wonderkick is one of the crazed superheroine fans like Superkick... the Sidekicks. She has taken it upon herself to find the missing Wondra and runs into a nasty bad guy. There will be 2 endings and three versions, a death one and two KO endings. We plan to have these perils:

Chloroform
Hand Strangle
Punch between the legs
Bear Hug
Back Breaker
and a garrotting.

Below is a pic of the Wonderkick actress! Do you like?

Blue
Attachments
Wonderkick-actress.jpg
Wonderkick-actress.jpg (292.43 KiB) Viewed 11539 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Also, don't forget to get up to speed with what's already out there. As we build these continuing series, together with crossovers between them, you'll get much more from the experience if you view all of the episodes. Remember, we're aiming to bring the top three superheroines together this year in an epic crossover for the Dark Wondra saga!

Blue
Attachments
StillAvailablePosterSM.jpg
StillAvailablePosterSM.jpg (355.24 KiB) Viewed 11537 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

In case you're wondering what the new Dark Canary actress looks like... here you go!

Blue
Attachments
DarkCanary.jpg
DarkCanary.jpg (276.32 KiB) Viewed 11535 times
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

In 2014 you could forget to have the actresses wear pantyhose...maybe?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

mrestfla wrote:In 2014 you could forget to have the actresses wear pantyhose...maybe?
Maybe. I can be very forgetful at times. :)

I don't want to get into the whole pantyhose debate though. We'll see what makes sense under the circumstances. For example, fishnets were a distinctive part of Black Canary's original costume.

Blue
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

First off as usual Danica looks AMAZING as Supernova, she's got to be one of the hottest SG-like girls I've seen. Any chance she'll get to run into more Novanite :evil:

I'm curious about in your opening post what you meant but a third option for people to buy? I like your current extreme-peril set up so curious what the new version offers.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
metalgearzeta
Henchman
Henchman

The ladies look simply fabulous in these teasers. Absolute quality here, folks.

Can those of us with a disposition for tying and gagging our heroines expect some bondage glory in these? :pirate:
dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member

metalgearzeta wrote:The ladies look simply fabulous in these teasers. Absolute quality here, folks.

Can those of us with a disposition for tying and gagging our heroines expect some bondage glory in these? :pirate:
id second that.....i wouldnt want it to become the main theme...but a bound and gagged heroine being left struggling on the floor would be nice from time to time....along with all the other perils blue has listed in one of the above posts
Such are promises
All lies and jest
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hi,

We are trying to include more fetish elements in our productions, so tying and gagging are a definite possibility to satisfy the bondage fans in our Extreme and Peril versions.

As for the third option, it may not be as popular on this forum or the death fetish forum, but I mentioned the third option anyway, just in case it may interest some. We call this the vanilla option. In order to help finance more productions, we are trying to tap the mainstream market. So, those who don't like death, topless or long peril segments in their videos can get a stripped down version (no pun intended), containing the same storyline and basic action, but shorter and less expensive. They will market for $8.00 each. So, you'd get to download a full video such as "Darkwing Returns", but it would be the peril version cut down further to give it a more mainstream look... the same eye candy... the same awesome fighting scenes... the same well-crafted storylines... the same cool villains... but for only $8.00 a pop! Anyone interested?

Blue
dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member

i want to add, the wonder kick actress, and dark canary actress, look smashing!
Such are promises
All lies and jest
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Amazing beauties for sure :love:
You still (for me) hold the prize for the best chloro scene in Darkwing 4 :thumbup: and I hope to see a lot more of that.Throwing in my two cents,I would like to see some ots carries,the girls eyes open while shes being chloroformed(until they close that is)and more "sleepy talk" like "sweet dreams" etc...
Thank you.

Richard
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Amazing beauties for sure :love:
You still (for me) hold the prize for the best chloro scene in Darkwing 4 :thumbup: and I hope to see a lot more of that.Throwing in my two cents,I would like to see some ots carries,the girls eyes open while shes being chloroformed(until they close that is)and more "sleepy talk" like "sweet dreams" etc...
Thank you.

Richard
We're putting an over-the-shoulder carry into the Wonderkick episode which is being filmed later this month. So, you can add that to the list above. See, we do listen. :) The Wonderkick episode is tentatively entitled "Wondra 5: In Search of Wondra".

Blue
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Excellent thank you :)
As for the eye movement during a chloro scene,I just think its more realistic(and just nicer to see) if the look on her face is one of first surprise,then terror,than sadness as she slowly passes out.And I think that can be shown better if her eyes are open,like in Darkwing which still blows me away :thumbup: And of course,the sounds she makes coupled with the villain saying to her"Sweet dreams""Back to dreamland" etc...followed by a gentle butt slap as shes carried ots of course :thumbup:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

.....and I think between you,NGC,HL Superheroine,and Hypnotics I'll be spending all my money this coming year :)
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

Richpartist wrote:.....and I think between you,NGC,HL Superheroine,and Hypnotics I'll be spending all my money this coming year :)
:yahoo:
:thumbup:
:mbounce:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

And I hope you will spend some of your money as well my friend :)
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Not sure about the Dark Canary actress, but the Wonder Kick actress looks stunning! Can't wait to see her in action.
Any chance of having the super heroine, while incapacitated and lying on the ground, dragged around (and/or to her feet) by her uniform? I love the look of the uniform stretched as the villain pulls her around. For example, a villain would grab Supergirl by her S-logo and pull her around the room, then to her feet, then slap her around a bit.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

I would hope Wonderkick wears pantyhose!
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Your lineup of beauties is incredible and all those posters are great. Really looking forward to Wonderkick! Best of luck to you guys in future projects and Happy New Year.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

You know you're sexy when even when you are wearing something that completely covers you up(Darkwing)and you still look :yahoo: :yahoo: :thumbup: :thumbup: :love: :love:
I think you,Logan(HL) and Andrew(NGC) have the sexiest women working for you :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

.......and on a side note to all producers,have a lot of videos ready around tax time(that is tax refund time) and you are guaranteed to have more sales :)
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yeah taxes just burned my ass this year
smashTFC
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Hi Bluestone,

Are us girl-power fans in the market for some treats with these extraordinary actresses for 2014? Please? :)

Thanks
The Fembot Lab
[urlhttp://thefembotlab.deviantart.com/[/url]
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

smashTFC wrote:Hi Bluestone,

Are us girl-power fans in the market for some treats with these extraordinary actresses for 2014? Please? :)

Thanks
Hi smashTFC,

Well, some win, some lose, but there will definitely be some peril versions where our superheroines kick butt and win. I'll make a point of those ones when they're released.

The next one... Catwarrior 2... features a girl-on-girl fight... but it doesn't end well for either of them. :sad:

Blue
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

WONDRA!! that's all I have to say....
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Any chances of seeing multiple heroines at a time in one movie Blue? Say like Wondra and SuperNova? Or do a full on 'Justice League' type movie with ALL the girls at once?

Obviously I know that filming costs would probably be way way higher....but you put all those beauties in one movie together? I'd bet money would be FLYING out of our wallets in support! :D
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

GMan2 wrote:Any chances of seeing multiple heroines at a time in one movie Blue? Say like Wondra and SuperNova? Or do a full on 'Justice League' type movie with ALL the girls at once?

Obviously I know that filming costs would probably be way way higher....but you put all those beauties in one movie together? I'd bet money would be FLYING out of our wallets in support! :D
Gman2, you are psychic, aren't you? Go ahead! Admit it! You are a mutant with the power to see the future... including the future of the Bluestone universe. It's in the early stages, but we are putting together the storylines for our 2014 episodes, and crossovers plus multiple JLA type alliances are seriously being considered. If the fans will support it, we'll bring you a multi-episode epic tale in line with your psychic vision.

Fans,
Would you support such an initiative? Let me know just how wide I should open my wallet in 2014 as the producer of Bluestone Video Productions. Do you want an epic storyline featuring all of our top heroines? If I put up the funds to make this happen, will I have the fan support required to pay down that line of credit again? If so, don't keep it to yourselves. Let me hear you! :yahoo:

Blue

:supes: :ybat:
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Sounds like a fantastic idea. All those lovely ladies in one film is sure to be a winner.
Zet
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I've always wanted to see superheroines underwater or wet, and I think a version for supernova would be fine :)
rizoboy
Henchman
Henchman

Hey Blue, sounds great re: JLA type movie. I still stand by my idea of a big, nasty looking villainess to come in and destroy the heroines. I think that would be awesome considering you have probably the all time sexiest lineup of heroine actresses and models. It would be a great contrast (and in my case, a huge turn on!) to have them fall at the hands of a big nasty.
luther
Henchman
Henchman

I think it would be great to have a Supergirl/Wonder Woman mix. Those are my two faves, but more is better. Great idea, and based on the way your models/actresses look, you'll do great in terms of video sales.

My only request ... a few spread eagle shots and less with their damn knees up. Thats my only complaint with your material. Other than that, your work is fabulous.

LexL (Luther)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The latest Catwarrior is yet ANOTHER example of a not so exciting chloro scene.I hate to say it because I LOVE :love: your videos and I still believe the chloros cene in the latest Darkwing is one of the best I've ever seen,but there is still that problem where the heroine keeps her eyes closed until a sort of token eye opening just before her eyes roll back and closes for good.The best chloro scene has the heroine with her struggling to keep her eyes open,and the expressions on her face must be shock,sadness,then a giving in to the fumes.Then her eyes can roll slowly back and her eye lids slowly close.You have some of the hottest women working for you,so please PLEASE do better chloro scenes. :) :thumbup:

Richard
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

We are taking notes and will try to satisfy all requests in future videos. Thanks for your feedback.

Blue
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Thank YOU Blue :)
PowerGirlFanBoy
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Bluestone wrote:We are taking notes and will try to satisfy all requests in future videos. Thanks for your feedback.

Blue
Just wanted to say that I am very much looking forward to all of your videos in 2014. And if you ever think about giving Danica another superheroine to portray, how about DC's Power Girl. She's an alternate version of Super Girl. I'm biased I know, but I just want to see more of Danica's sexy body in a more revealing costume.

She looked great a couple of years ago in a somewhat similar costume.

Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Yes, I love the Power Girl costume too. We're thinking of introducing a Bluestone Power Girl type character in the future. Not sure who will play her, but the more stacked, the better. :)

Blue
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The idea of a crossover is great for a big budget DC or Marvel full-length movie with a 100+ million dollar budget, but for this genre--and what we're hoping to see---I wouldn't suggest more than three superheroines at once. I would rather focus on the demise of two or three really hot heroines than the destruction of five or six with not that much camera time for them. I think back to the SWORD video with the multiple heroines and was bored while the less attractive heroines were on screen and the overall plot wasn't that engaging. To be honest (and a bit off topic), all I care about with plot is that there is a realistic element to it--that I can temporarily suspend my belief and buy into the superheroines being defeated. For high quality movie plot, I would go elsewhere. I've never felt suspense in watching any heroine movie, but I really enjoy the quality costumes and sexy peril. But unless the movies are to be over 1.5 hours in length with plenty of expository action and character development, I would leave out major plot and a huge cast.
Save the money for more fantastic costumes and really attractive models instead.
That all said, I am definitely intrigued by a Big Three type of JLA style video. But I would cap it at three.
And as always, this is merely one fan's take on the subject.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

@ PowerGirlFanBoy
GREAT call on Powergirl! Would love to see that character portrayed by that model again! Perhaps a twin could be used as a plot idea to have the character enter the Bluestone superheroine realm.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

There is so much about your productions I love. Your models are all freaking VOLCANIC HOT, your production value is top notch for this genre, and I'm also satisfied with your costumes (especially Danica in that Super Nova costume) What I would like to see more from you guys is your peril situations. Get these amazing models in death traps. I wont go into too much detail cause I know I've posted my examples all over this forum, but with your resources/models and costumes, you have the potential to produce THE BEST VIDEOS EVER! I just need more. Multiple peril situations, death traps, bondage scenes. Let THESE types of things kill your heroines. I think we've all seen enough hotties choked to death! MIX IT UP! I hope to see more variety from you! Like I said, you have sooooo many wnderful things going for you. Seal the deal!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Power Girl is supposed to be Supergirl's cousin anyway, so these cousins could be lookalikes. :)

Sugarcoater, I understand your concern. What we are contemplating is a multi-episode story arc in which several of our characters appear in the story, but only a few in any one episode. Therefore, the storyline thread would weave throughout the episodes and actually reduce the time to establish a storyline for each episode, but together it will make for a story of epic proportions. So, I entirely agree with your concern, but we plan to bring you much more bang for your buck than anywhere else in the form of beautiful superheroines in perilous and deadly situations involved in an overall plotline of epic proportions!

Oh, and we are going to mix it up, so that every episode will no longer end with a strangulation.

'Nuff said!

Blue
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

As far as a multi-heroine film goes, I LOVE the idea of a Heroine bound and trapped and helpless as she watches a fellow heroine violated or tortured or potentially killed. She is bound and SCREAMING for her partner, but is POWERLESS to help her even if she is just waiting for her own turn! I vote yes on a Multi-heroine project!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my post. Sounds good to me--definitely, as always, interested in seeing more of your work.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Get with Andrew over at NGC and have a battle royale.Darkwing,Supernova,Wondra etc.. VS. Celestia,Bluebird,Miss Freedom etc... :)
Now THAT would be fantastic.

Richard
badguyhere
Neophyte
Neophyte

Looks like a great 2014 lineup.

One think I would enjoy seeing is Supernova choked with her cape.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Any pics from the Wonderkick shoot?