superheroes site...?

General discussions about superheroines!
gracevonsheer
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I realize this site is focussed on superheroines....wondering if anyone knows of any site which focus more on superheroes...well built guys in tights, perhaps doing naughty things with their powers...lol...
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The only one I know if is: http://www.helplessheroes.com/main.html.
But I'm pretty sure it's dead and hasn't been updated in years.

Primal does some femdom stuff where the male hero is captured and/or defeated by a female villainess. The latest one is Batman getting captured by a villain named Queen Quake who can cause earthquakes with her bodacious booty. It's actually very good.
http://clips4sale.com/studio/24134/Prim ... rtingpoint
superbgirl
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

gracevonsheer wrote:I realize this site is focussed on superheroines....wondering if anyone knows of any site which focus more on superheroes...well built guys in tights, perhaps doing naughty things with their powers...lol...

Ooo now that could be fun to watch!
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Villain from Soopehero.com started a site some time ago that had some Heroes getting bested. You might try contacting him and see if he's doing anything more with it. He did have FemDom stuff, but did cross into some male on male battles as well. Never my thing, but he always tried to hit at all audiences.
gracevonsheer
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Thank you...the helpless heroes site does appear to be down...
Guy on guy is not what I had in mind, more of superheroes overtaking villainesses and vice versa...a well built guy with a bulge in his spandex overpowering his nemesis, or being overtaken....that sort of thing.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

gracevonsheer wrote:Thank you...the helpless heroes site does appear to be down...
Guy on guy is not what I had in mind, more of superheroes overtaking villainesses and vice versa...a well built guy with a bulge in his spandex overpowering his nemesis, or being overtaken....that sort of thing.
Well, definitely check out Primal's sites. They have at least 3 Clips4Sale stores that have videos where a female villainess dominates a male hero.

I don't think I've ever seen a vid with a male hero dominating a female villainess. That wouldn't be very heroic of him.
gracevonsheer
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

perhaps he neutralizes the vilainess with his super sperm...