(Custom) BUYERS BEWARE!!

General discussions about superheroines!
spectromanx
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

spectromanx wrote:
Alex Bettinger wrote:Hey Spectromanx--what custom are you talking about? I do have about 4 custom videos that I am still trying to find time to shoot, a couple of which are VERY long overdue, I admit, but none that I just gave up on. What video are you talking about?
Hi Alex, i can send to you in private all emails we exchange.
There is six months between the first one, and the last one. 2 years ago.

I sent the emails to him and appears that is willing to do the custom now.
I can only wait now.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

spectromanx wrote:
spectromanx wrote:
Alex Bettinger wrote:Hey Spectromanx--what custom are you talking about? I do have about 4 custom videos that I am still trying to find time to shoot, a couple of which are VERY long overdue, I admit, but none that I just gave up on. What video are you talking about?
Hi Alex, i can send to you in private all emails we exchange.
There is six months between the first one, and the last one. 2 years ago.

I sent the emails to him and appears that is willing to do the custom now.
I can only wait now.
I was very surprised to hear you say you had problems with Alex. He just did a custom for me recently (Gatecrasher). He's one of the most responsive producers I've dealt with - usually answers any e-mail I send him within a day or two.
Alex Bettinger
Henchman
Henchman

It was actually something of an unusual situation--Spectromanx requested a custom that I accepted (I very rarely do customs) not because I thought it would sell, not because it would fit into an existing project, but rather because it was very much in tune with something that I personally wanted to see, fetish-wise. Spectromanx and I have some very similar tastes, as it happens. So it was sort of like a joint custom, with Spectromanx and myself as the customers. I wasn't really even thinking about it as something I would ever sell on the site...and we never really found the right model for the video. And because it wasn't for any of our sites, it was easy to lose track of. I totally forgot about it, and am grateful to Spectromanx for reminding me.

I am VERY eager to shoot it. Looks like we may hire Ashley Rose for it :)
spectromanx
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Alex Bettinger wrote:It was actually something of an unusual situation--Spectromanx requested a custom that I accepted (I very rarely do customs) not because I thought it would sell, not because it would fit into an existing project, but rather because it was very much in tune with something that I personally wanted to see, fetish-wise. Spectromanx and I have some very similar tastes, as it happens. So it was sort of like a joint custom, with Spectromanx and myself as the customers. I wasn't really even thinking about it as something I would ever sell on the site...and we never really found the right model for the video. And because it wasn't for any of our sites, it was easy to lose track of. I totally forgot about it, and am grateful to Spectromanx for reminding me.

I am VERY eager to shoot it. Looks like we may hire Ashley Rose for it :)
Maybe he had some problem with his email that time and did not see what i wrote then. (spam or something)
So, i shooted with another producer, did not liked the results at all. So i gave up to shoot the custom.

But all that was past, Ashley power up your batteries ! :yahoo:
TedMichaelsDamsels
Neophyte
Neophyte

There are several things going on in this thread, that need to be addressed. As with any business situation where parties are unhappy there can be hard words, but libelous statements, misrepresentation of events and disclosure of personal information is something I take serious and will address both here and potentially legally.

The original topic dealt with a custom video from EvilBilly. It is obvious that he is unhappy with how things transpired and has given his depiction of events. This depiction does not match our version of events. He paid for a custom that required a special order zentai suit. The color was on back-order form China for over a month and while waiting for it to arrive, he became impatient that the custom had not been shot. Discussions occurred about a change in wardrobe to speed things up and set pieces for the custom had been put together. After these expenses occurred EvilBilly attempted to get a refund from PayPal which locked the money. We had no access to it, and he could not get it back. We had already occurred expenses at this point and halted production until the money was freed up. During this time multiple refund attempts were made through PayPal by him. After a period of time the refund was denied, and we finally had access to the money to either shoot the custom or refund. During the lock period this thread started and a number of things we feel are untrue were posted. We gave EvilBilly the opportunity to remove any untrue statements. Mind you the request was not to remove everything, only things we felt libelous. We offered a refund minus our expenses for the zentai suit and set pieces. We offered to eat the expense of the part of the custom that had already been filmed. This has been handled in private by us through email with EvilBilly, but he chooses a public forum to address the issue. That is his right, but it is not anyone's right to misrepresent facts. I invite him to continue working with us through email to resolve this issue in a way that does not involve further exaggeration of the facts. That said, I have involved a lawyer if things cannot be resolved in this manner.

As for the piling on that has occurred there are not other custom clients that have ever made this claim. All customs we have been hired to do have been delivered or are in process with no claims of malfeasance. These claims are made my other producers and models in the most part. It is a poor business practice that reflects on their integrity more than our ability to deliver quality customs.

The final thing I will cover is the disclosure of personal information and criminal records. A model's safety is jeopardized by the release of their personal information. It is despicable that someone would do this, and we feel it criminal. It affects both privacy and safety. It was also stated that Angelique was arrested for defrauding a previous customer which is blatantly untrue. She hired a lawyer to appear for her in traffic court. The lawyer did not show up and a bench warrant was put out on her. Any portrayal of this arrest as for anything other than a failure to appear in traffic court, which is on the public records by the way, is libel and legally actionable. As such we will be pursuing legal action against any person that either makes or supports untrue information.

EvilBilly, I invite you to contact Angelique to resolve any issues with your custom. It will not be resolved here.

Pandora, we do not know you. We have not met you. You know nothing about us, so I am not sure why you have any opinions about us. If you have anything to discuss we us please send us an email. I would love to hear why you have a grievance with someone you have never met.

Ashley, please stop using EvilBilly's custom as an excuse to spread negativity. You have an issue with us and that is obvious. Any lies will be handled legally.

Everyone else, life is too short to focus on negativity. I say this not to detract or deflect that someone has an issue with else. I say it because just because someone has something negative to say it does not mean there is not another side. It does not mean it is true. It also does not mean that the pot is not being stirred by other individuals. I wish everyone here a safe and kinky day and look forward to hearing from anyone that has an issue with us about any issues or perceptions they may have.

Ted Michaels
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

I did receive a refund through PayPal earlier today. Thanks to the community for all the support during this time.
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates... I drank what?"
admin

th (1).jpg
th (1).jpg (13.63 KiB) Viewed 1807 times
Congratulations. At this point, I think this thread has run its course.