Livewire-Coming soon from Secret Identity Films

General discussions about superheroines!
luckyginger121
Henchman
Henchman

“Livewire” Coming soon from Secret Identity Films and http://www.Shg-Media.com

Secret Identity Films Presents their newest film, Livewire, an exciting new film starring CJ The model (Batwoman Rises).

Livewire is the electric heroine of Metro City. With her superior fighting skills and lightning powers, villains dont stand a chance! So when the cocky Livewire bursts in on a robbery in process, she doesn't see whats really going on. The alien queen Zen-Tra and the newly transformed Brute are waiting to capture the powerful heroine to turn her into one of them. Even with her powers and might, can Livewire fight them off? And most importantly, can she resist the transformation process; the forced orgasm from the alien supreme.

This movie has:

- FORCED ORGASM
-Bent over Spanking
-Fondling and groping from both male and female
-Frontal Nudity
- Low Blows delivered male villain
- Bear hug-Front
- Belly punching
- Chloro KO
- 2 vs 1 Beating
-Costume destruction
-Simulated Sex
-Female villain molesting heroine
-Beaten heroine crawling on ground
-Forced kissing
-Metal chain bondage

[youtube][/youtube]

HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Looks great, I am excited to see this one!
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

This looks really good. I'm curious as to how much of the video is given over to the final bondage, forced-O scene. That's my favorite part. :)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Looking forward to this release Alex it looks great!
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
rizoboy
Henchman
Henchman

question: is this part of Cosmic Girl chain of events or is it a separate world?
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

So excited for this. CJ is a new favorite after her performance as Batwoman, and based on the trailer it looks like she outdid herself. Oh man, instant buy for me.
luckyginger121
Henchman
Henchman

@TIEnTEEZ
The bondage and forced O will be the climax of the film (pun intended). About the last 4-5 minutes. Still working on the final edit

@rizoboy
This is set in the same universe as Cosmic Girl and Black Diamond. Im a big fan of "Easter Eggs" in movies and like to put in fun moments or references for who have seen my other movies. But certainly not required to see them to enjoy the films

@staggerlee
CJ Knocked it out the park with this one! One of my favorite actresses to work with!
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

I've been a fan since the debut film. I think the actress is a far better actress than most of the girls out there and I defo wouldn't mind seeing her in a big 3-part Rye production. But hey that's not up to me. I'm just gonna get this one and hope for more and more and more!
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I must admit, I didn't see CJ in her debut. I just couldn't get past that costume. Glad to see you've improved a lot here.
4-5 minutes isn't very much, but I will probably pick this up, just to see this wonderful acting everyone is talking about.
ryorb
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Looking forward to this one! Not sure if you are interested in any fan input, and appreciating that it is already filmed, just not edited. But I am with TieNTeez - if your edit could maximize the bondage and sim sex / forced o - that would be ideal! This actress is super hot, been waiting for her to do something a bit more with sexual peril.

Thanks!
ryorb
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Looking forward to this one! Not sure if you are interested in any fan input, and appreciating that it is already filmed, just not edited. But I am with TieNTeez - if your edit could maximize the bondage and sim sex / forced o - that would be ideal! This actress is super hot, been waiting for her to do something a bit more with sexual peril.

Thanks!
Foolish Mortal
Henchman
Henchman

I really like what I see here. It is nice to see the heroine show her powers. Looking forward to Friday.
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

This looks awesome! CJ looks as hot as ever. Can't wait!
sam
Sargeant
Sargeant

Looks like another good one! :thumbup:
MissCJTheModel
Producer
Producer

Hey everyone!! I'm super glad Secret had me back, and I'm really happy to see that you all are anticipating the release!!! This one is definitely sexier than Batwoman, so hopefully you'll all enjoy!

XOXOXOXO
-CJ
Rye
Producer
Producer

You looked great CJ, I am looking forward to seeing this.

Btw if you are available I have one more role to fill this coming Saturday if you are free ;)
luckyginger121
Henchman
Henchman

Hey all! My video, Livewire is now available at http://www.Shg-Media.com

I hope you guys enjoy it!
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Looks like I got to late to watch the video?
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Just buy it. :-P
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yes CJ was and is amazing!!!!!!!!!! :) The only thing missing(for me) was some sleepy talk(sweet dreams etc..) from the people giving her the chloroform and of course a ots carry off. :)
But again CJ you are VERY VERY beautiful and its always a pleasure seeing you in a video.
MissCJTheModel
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Yes CJ was and is amazing!!!!!!!!!! :) The only thing missing(for me) was some sleepy talk(sweet dreams etc..) from the people giving her the chloroform and of course a ots carry off. :)
But again CJ you are VERY VERY beautiful and its always a pleasure seeing you in a video.

Thank you <3 !!!

Hopefully you'll be able to see much much more!