(Male) Superheroes......

General discussions about superheroines!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Well that's good feedback. Just happened to see the topic come up quote a few times throughout the forums and was curious if it was a large audience or small... Now I know ;)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

For those of us who remember the Batman tv show,it was kind of cool the peril's they got into but as a rule,not really "into it" :)
kingles
Sargeant
Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:So I've seen random comments on several forums about this - is there an interest for male heroes in peril? Just seeing who else in the community we can offer films for... if there's interest :)
To a degree...sure. In my view though, HEROES in peril is commonplace on TV and in mainstream movies. In movies or shows with a male hero it's referred to as 'danger' or 'trouble' or whatever. This kind of gets to the heart of why many of us are here. If a hero gets KO'd or is tied up, or is brutally beaten down for example...that's ok. Risks of the job and all that. If it's a female heroine though, the mainstream seems to have trouble dealing with it. At least that's how I see it. So I would have interest in that kind of content in much the same way as I had interest in "Spiderman" or "Iron Man", etc...
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

One thing Giga/Akiba does that I like is they have like a power rangers team of like 4 guys and one girl and they all get caught but the girl gets taken off and abused while the guys have to watch. Then one or more of the guys are forced to participate. So maybe you can have a male/female team and they are both caught but the guy has to watch the girl and so you can work in both a guy restrained and a girl.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Mr.X has a good point as I would not be put off buying a video that has a male and female duo where the hero was captured and broken by a sexy villaness but it would just be a prelude to his superheroine partner wading in to save him only to find she is in a deadly trap and the major part of the film was focussed on her defeat or the vilaness's defeat.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

pass
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

That's a lot of effort to put into something that's not really wanted... though I do see the full storyline in there. I may create a love interest for Shadowgirl and have it be a vigilante male hero... I've been asked for the male thing quite a bit... I've never been interested in creating it, but if there's was interest... well.... you know.... :)
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:That's a lot of effort to put into something that's not really wanted... though I do see the full storyline in there. I may create a love interest for Shadowgirl and have it be a vigilante male hero... I've been asked for the male thing quite a bit... I've never been interested in creating it, but if there's was interest... well.... you know.... :)

Just remember the term "vocal minority". When you say "asked a lot" is that a lot of people or one or two people asking? I get lots and lots of requests to do shrunken super heroines. Lots. But its all from one guy. I would say look on the net for any super hero erotica sites and see if they are big. If not then its probably not a selling niche.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Mr. X wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:That's a lot of effort to put into something that's not really wanted... though I do see the full storyline in there. I may create a love interest for Shadowgirl and have it be a vigilante male hero... I've been asked for the male thing quite a bit... I've never been interested in creating it, but if there's was interest... well.... you know.... :)

Just remember the term "vocal minority". When you say "asked a lot" is that a lot of people or one or two people asking? I get lots and lots of requests to do shrunken super heroines. Lots. But its all from one guy. I would say look on the net for any super hero erotica sites and see if they are big. If not then its probably not a selling niche.
Agreed-- this is just one place to double-check for feedback... I get MANY repetitive requests... a lot of times it's actually foot fetish I get the most of from the most sources.... but I've gotten a lot recently for males in peril... whether the other person be male or female is never clarified. Seems like a Girl Power type setting to me which I already know is a very small crowd.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote: Agreed-- this is just one place to double-check for feedback... I get MANY repetitive requests... a lot of times it's actually foot fetish I get the most of from the most sources.... but I've gotten a lot recently for males in peril... whether the other person be male or female is never clarified. Seems like a Girl Power type setting to me which I already know is a very small crowd.
Errr... not necessarily. When I used to go to comicon I'd get approached by ga.y men including other erotica produces asking if I would do male erotic peri (as poser material of course cof cof)l. My reply was that I didn't think I could put an erotic spin on anything cause I don't know what these men like. Just like foot fetishes I don't do them cause I don't understand them so wouldn't know what buttons to push. So I wouldn't think this is girl empowerment. Most women fantasize about being the heroine and so heroine erotica tends to be a win win for both sexes.

That would be a stumbling block I could see with doing this material. If you don't get the fetish then you don't really know what buttons to push. That's what I see wrong with a lot of the material that is out now. It just misses the mark.
heroinefan429
Henchman
Henchman

I'd love to see Superman and Supergirl or Wonder Woman both in peril at the hands of a female villain.
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Villain from Sooperhero.com did Hero peril for a time. Even had some of his models do sexy villainess beat downs on the hero and what not. Then he started getting into male on male stuff and that's when I really lost interest.
gracevonsheer
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

a well built superhero/supervillain in spandex would be hot, whether in peril, or if he is creating the peril
heroinefan429
Henchman
Henchman

I'd love to see a video where Superman and Wonder Woman or Supergirl are both defeated by one villainess. Starts out with maybe one of them fighting the woman and losing, the other going to rescue the first and losing and then both weakened heroes fighting the villainess in a 2-on-1 fight and still losing.

I'd gladly play the male hero that gets beaten by the vixen :w00t: