London Ffogg and Rose- heroines of Great Britain

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

Lady Prudence was the petite, pretty blonde daughter of a minor member of the English royal family, Lord Marmaduke Ffogg. Lord Ffogg and his sister, Lady Peasoup, had been disgraced by a series of thefts perpetrated by them with the aid of four comely students of Lady Peasoup's finishing school. The Ffogg crime wave was brought to a halt by visiting American heroes, Batman, Robin, and Batgirl. Lord Ffogg and Lady Peasoup received lenghty prison sentences for grand theft, attempted murder, and the corruption of minors. The criminal nobles were also stripped of their lofty titles. Lady Peasoup and the four lovely alums of Lady Peasoup's finishing school for criminals, Daisy, Duchess, Rosamond, and Kit, only received probation in exchange for cooperating with British authorities.
A couple of years after their encounter with America's terrific Bat-trio, the stigma placed on the once proud Ffogg name greatly embarassed Lady Prudence. Now in her early twenties, she had a reasonably successful career as a fashion designer. Professionally, Lady Prudence went by the name of Natasha Prudence since it would have been impossible to find work under her surname of Ffogg. In fact, in royal circles, the Ffogg name was synonymous with thievery and deception. Lady Prudence also felt a great deal of shame for her role in the criminal activity conducted by her father and aunt. In an attempt to combat these guilty feelings and to hopefully one day restore the honor to the Ffogg family, Lady Prudence adopted a crime-fighting alter ego, London Ffogg.
Using the chemistry lessons perfected by Lord Ffogg and Lady Peasoup, her weapons of choice were a variety of mists or 'fogs' that could be shot forth from a small bracelet Lady Prudence wore on her left wrist. Using the compressed air and chemical mixture technology of Lord Ffogg's pipe of fog, Prudence had created this easily portable bracelet of fog From this fog emitting bracelet, London Ffogg could release thick white clouds of mist that could either provide the perfect cover to allow her to move about unnoticed or to release paralyzing or sleeping 'fog.' To hide her identity, Lady Prudence undid the pin that held her long blonde hair up in a bun and wore a black eye mask over her big beautiful blue eyes. Instead of her usual conservative corporate suits and short skirts, London Ffogg wore a sleeved black leotard with white tights underneath, white gloves that were pulled up to the middle of her forearm, and a white belt across her taut petite waist. Black bootie type slippers were worn on her delicate feet to allow her to move about as quietly as fog itself. In her crime-fighting costume, the 5'6 curvy British beauty fought various kinky criminals that terrorized London.
While working as Natasha Prudence at a fashion design firm in downtown London, Lady Prudence had occasion to visit one of the former criminal "students" at Lady Peasoup's finishing school. The lovely, voluptuous redhead Daisy was working as a model and would be working on a fashion show sponsored by Prudence's firm. In a long conversion, Daisy too expressed great remorse for her previous career as a teen criminal and using her considerable gymnastic skills to commit burglary in the name of the Ffogg family. After spending considerable time together socially, Lady Prudence finally felt secure enough to confide in Daisy the secret crime-fighting career that she had started under the name of London Ffogg. Considering Daisy's great athletic skill would make a perfect compliment to London Ffogg's chemically induced fog powers, Lady Prudence asked Daisy to join her as a spandex-clad superheroine. Daisy was only too eager to ease her guilt and fight crime under the guise of Rose.
Daisy, in her secret alter ego of Rose, wore a pink sleeveless leotard complimented with red tights, red elbow-length gloves, and a red belt. Pink slippers and a pink eye mask completed her sexy spandex costume. A single red rose insignia was wore across the ample chest of this buxom former criminal turned heroine. While Lady Prudence was the blonde model of classic beauty, Rose was a redheaded curvacous bombshell. Standing only 5'3, Daisy was compact and curvy twenty-something ball of constant motion.
The tabloids of London delighted in the exploits of this sexy secret spandex-clad crime-fighting duo. Pictures of them in action were splashed all over the front pages of these publications. Photographers complained that the only problem in covering this superheroine team was that London Ffogg's misty weaponery often obscured the view of their spandex superbodies in all their crime-fighting splendour. The Sun even offered London Ffogg and Rose a million pounds each to pose topless in their famous page 3 layout (but they could keep thier masks on!) as their fame grew throughout Great Britain.
At the height of London Ffogg and Rose's fame, the cosmetic queen of America, Ms. Keri May of Keri May Cosmetics was preparing for a press conference at her London office. Keri May was a strikingly beautiful brunette in her mid-30's. A former model, Ms. May had used a body built for modeling to get enough working capitol to employ a brain built for business. A modern success story, Keri May went from cosmetics model to the owner of the largest cosmetics company in the world. Standing 5'10, with long legs always encased in black nylons and showcased in short skirts, Keri May was the picture of conservative class in her smart, but very sexy, business suits. With her dark black hair tied in a bun and wearing thin black framed glasses, Keri could do little to mute her radiant beauty.
The purpose of this press conference was to introduce the long-awaited new line of cosmetics from Keri May Cosmetics. It seemed as Ms. May kept delaying the release of these new products to increase the anticipation. Everything about the new line was top secret and the Keri May development laboratories had the type of security usually reserved for the Pentagon. Keri insisted that her people in her labs had yet to perfect the new cosmetics and she wasn't about to damage her company's reputation by introducing products that didn't meet her stringent standards. This press conference was also to be used to introduce the newest face in Keri May Cosmetics stable of models, the girl that would be most prominent in the advertisements for Keri May's newest line of cosmetics. The world famous supermodel, Amber Moore, would be the new face of Keri May Cosmetics. In addition to being the most recognizable face in modeling, the 5'9 auburn haired beauty was also the daughter of U.S. Senator Samuel Moore. Famed for her career as a model and as a member of one of the United States' most prominant political families, Amber Moore was one of the most famous and most recognizable young women in the world.
A group of models , including Daisy, had been contracted to meet at Keri May's London headquarters to model the newest eye shadow, lipstick, ruse, etc. for the awaiting world press. Keri's latest perfume and herbal seaweed youth restoration mask were creating the greatest buzz among the world's fashoin reporters. Daisy, along with an army of young beauties, walked into a large dressing room area where each would be seated to have their makeup applied by one of Keri May's beauticians. Before Amber Moore could take a seat in this room, Keri May grabbed her gently by the arm directed her to a door that lead to a smaller, more private dressing room.
"Amber, darling," Keri May whispered to her newest star, "Since you are the feature model in my production, I'll be doing your makeup myself. Please...follow me into my private studio."
Amber Moore simply nodded and followed the cosmetics magnate into her private dressing room. Daisy sat in a chair, lined up with the rest of the models, and relaxed as one of Keri May's makeup girls went to work on her lovely, delicate face. There was certainly nothing suspicious about this scene to her so far.

TO BE CONTINUED......
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

As Daisy and the other models were being prepared in masse in the main dressing area, Keri May led supermodel Amber Moore into a small adjoining private dressing room. Without a word, Amber sat into a large barber-type chair and leaned back to relax as a trained professional would be working on her makeup. This was all very routine to Amber and she was very relaxed before this huge show. Keri May took a seat on a stool at the right side of Amber and reclined Amber's chair back to where the supermodel was almost lying flat on her back.
"Now just relax, Amber," Keri May said softly as placed latex gloves over her delicate hands and scooped a small amount of white lotion into her gloved hand. "Once I'm done with you, you'll forget that every newspaper in the world is here to photograph you wearing my latest cosmetics."
Latex covered fingers rubbed this white lotion around the forehead, cheeks, and chin of Amber's flawless face. Amber kept her eyes closed and only managed a slight smile as the creme began to make her face tingle.
"Hmmm...this lotion...giving me a tingling sensation," Amber whispered in a tired voice. "What is it?"
"Its a new face relaxing lotion. I'm using it as a base, my darling," Keri explained. "Feels nice, doesn't it?"
Amber only managed a soft "uh-huh" as she relaxed in the comfortable chair. Little did she know that Keri May's facial creme contained a powerful narcotic that relaxed all motor functions.
Suitably relaxed by Keri's lotion, Amber was close to dozing off as Keri drew a tube of lipstick from her cosmetics table. Removing the top and exposing the ruby red tip, the cosmetics queen placed the lipstick under the nose of the resting supermodel. Depressing a small button at the bottom of the tube, a blast of pink gas was sprayed. A quick blast enveloped her nose and the slumbering Amber Moore could only manage a small gasp she took a sleepy inhale of the powerful pink fumes. Her sleepy expression hardly changed as the gas took its effect.
Keri removed the latex gloves and moved in closely to whisper instructions to the drugged Ms. Moore.
"Now, my dear, I had to prepare you with my muscle relaxing lotion so you'd be in a suitable state of mind for my mind-control gas," Keri May cooed in Amber's ear. "Now you should be totally under my control with a mind open to my suggestion. Please, open your eyes..."
Amber slowly peeled her heavy eyelids open. They still hung heavy in a sleepy state as she did as she was commanded.
"Excellent, sweetie," Keri whispered. "Now tell me...Are you completely under my control?"
"Yes....completely...," Amber replied in a monotone voice. The dazed, sleepy look and robotic movements of her mouth gave her the look of a mind-controlled zombie.
"Outstanding, Amber. You'll make a delightful addition to the team, my dear," Keri continued to whisper. "Now let me make the neccessary arrangements for my showcase."
Keri grabbed the wall-mounted telephone and proceeded to bark instructions to her assistant, Elon.
"Elon, darling, time is of the essence. Is the makeup done for my models?...It is...Fine, get all of them out of the dressing room and into the conference room ASAP...got that? Good. Now, alert the hired help that are waiting in my office and have them meet me in the dressing room once the room is clear....Got me? Great."

A short African-American woman, Elon, entered the main dressing room and alerted the models to quickly move into the conference room where the reporters were waiting.
"Are we ready, ladies? Ready or not, the press waits for no one so let's move...follow me..."
As Elon led the way, the gaggle of twelve models, including Daisy, formed a single-file line out of the main dressing room and into the hallway. Modeling was still a relatively new experience for Daisy and she was growing nervous as she walked down the hallway leading to the waiting press in the conference room. In fact, the butterflies in her stomach had been jumping all day.
"Now, how can I fight supervillains and barely break a sweat," Daisy asked herself, "and be completely frightened by a roomful of photographers? Makes no sense."
This thought made Daisy a/k/a Rose giggle to herself, but that slight amusement would soon give way to panic at her next thought.
"Oh no! My scarf they gave me to wear....I left it in the dressing room," Daisy thought in a quick flash, "I'm so nervous I forget my wardrobe. How can I wear the fall makeup without the scarf."
Daisy grimaced as she hoped to slip back into the dressing room without attracting any notice. Messing up an assignment like this can ruin a model. Daisy stepped out of line in the hallway and stepped backward as slowly as she could. She slid back down the hall, trying to be both swift and silent. Upon re-entering the main dressing room, Daisy heard the familiar voice of Keri May herself. Not wanting the president of the company to notice her screw-up, Daisy quickly crawled under a makeup table to avoid her view. She wasn't quite ready for what she was about to hear and see.
"Ladies, I hired you because you were the best henchwomen for hire in all of England," Keri May stated, "Now, my mind control gas should keep Amber Moore sleepy enough until we can get her to my lab."
Daisy could hardly muffle the gasp as she heard that shocking statement. Keri May's voice was coming from inside the adjoining dressing room and was out of view. The henchwomen stood in the doorway of the private dressing room, facing Keri May. Using her instinct as a superheroine, Daisy peered out slightly to get a better view of the scene. The voices and faces of the henchwomen would be quite familiar to her.
Standing before the cosmetic queen of crime were three young ladies in their early twenties. There were two brunettes and one blonde in matching black nylon bodystockings. One was a 5'8 brunette with long hair, better known as Duchess. The other brunette was slightly shorter with shorter hair hanging just to her shoulders, a/k/a Rosamond. The cute blonde, Kit, was the shortest and most buxom of the bunch. All were stunning in form-fitting nylon that highlighted every sensuous curve, standing confidently with a cocky hands-on-hips pose. The criminal co-eds of Lady Peasoup's finishing school were together once again.
"You hired us to intervene in case London Ffogg and Rose show up, Ms. May," Duchess remarked matter-of-factly, "And you know the three of us have been itching for a crack at Great Britain's dynamic duo."
"Very perceptive, Duchess," Keri May smirked with a smile. "That's exactly why I hired you three. But I could use a hand in getting a zonked supermodel over to my lab."
"Always glad to be of service, my lord," Kit snapped in a sarcastic tone. "We specialize in transporting hypnotized celebrities."
"Watch your tone, blondie," Keri May warned. "I'd hate to use my vanishing cream on you before your services are required."
"Cool it, Kit," Rosamond said coldly. "Let's scoop up the slumbering supermodel and get her in place so we can get to work."
The black nylon-clad villains entered the room to grab Amber Moore and disappeared from the view of the hiding Daisy. The shocked girl used that opportunity to escape from the main dressing room into the hallway. Suddenly, the modeling assignment didn't seem to matter much anymore. The stunning news of Keri May's kidnapping of Amber Moore and the career choice of her former classmates dominated her thoughts. The press conference will have to wait...this is a job for the pink spandex super wonder, Rose. Scanning the hallway for a quiet place, Daisy noticed a women's restroom halfway down the hall. Daisy made a quick but quiet path to the restroom. Once inside and confident she was alone, Daisy could call Lady Prudence to meet her on site and change into her sexy shocking pink costume.
"Prudence...It's Daisy," whispered Daisy into her cell phone. "You're not going to believe this, but Keri May just kidnapped Amber Moore and Duchess, Rosamond, and Kit are working for her....
Yes, I'm serious....Get over here as London Ffogg and I'll be waiting as Rose....I keep my costume in my purse, that's how....They're in the lab wherever that is...."

TO BE CONTINUED....
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

As Daisy and the other models were being prepared in masse in the main dressing area, Keri May led supermodel Amber Moore into a small adjoining private dressing room. Without a word, Amber sat into a large barber-type chair and leaned back to relax as a trained professional would be working on her makeup. This was all very routine to Amber and she was very relaxed before this huge show. Keri May took a seat on a stool at the right side of Amber and reclined Amber's chair back to where the supermodel was almost lying flat on her back.
"Now just relax, Amber," Keri May said softly as placed latex gloves over her delicate hands and scooped a small amount of white lotion into her gloved hand. "Once I'm done with you, you'll forget that every newspaper in the world is here to photograph you wearing my latest cosmetics."
Latex covered fingers rubbed this white lotion around the forehead, cheeks, and chin of Amber's flawless face. Amber kept her eyes closed and only managed a slight smile as the creme began to make her face tingle.
"Hmmm...this lotion...giving me a tingling sensation," Amber whispered in a tired voice. "What is it?"
"Its a new face relaxing lotion. I'm using it as a base, my darling," Keri explained. "Feels nice, doesn't it?"
Amber only managed a soft "uh-huh" as she relaxed in the comfortable chair. Little did she know that Keri May's facial creme contained a powerful narcotic that relaxed all motor functions.
Suitably relaxed by Keri's lotion, Amber was close to dozing off as Keri drew a tube of lipstick from her cosmetics table. Removing the top and exposing the ruby red tip, the cosmetics queen placed the lipstick under the nose of the resting supermodel. Depressing a small button at the bottom of the tube, a blast of pink gas was sprayed. A quick blast enveloped her nose and the slumbering Amber Moore could only manage a small gasp she took a sleepy inhale of the powerful pink fumes. Her sleepy expression hardly changed as the gas took its effect.
Keri removed the latex gloves and moved in closely to whisper instructions to the drugged Ms. Moore.
"Now, my dear, I had to prepare you with my muscle relaxing lotion so you'd be in a suitable state of mind for my mind-control gas," Keri May cooed in Amber's ear. "Now you should be totally under my control with a mind open to my suggestion. Please, open your eyes..."
Amber slowly peeled her heavy eyelids open. They still hung heavy in a sleepy state as she did as she was commanded.
"Excellent, sweetie," Keri whispered. "Now tell me...Are you completely under my control?"
"Yes....completely...," Amber replied in a monotone voice. The dazed, sleepy look and robotic movements of her mouth gave her the look of a mind-controlled zombie.
"Outstanding, Amber. You'll make a delightful addition to the team, my dear," Keri continued to whisper. "Now let me make the neccessary arrangements for my showcase."
Keri grabbed the wall-mounted telephone and proceeded to bark instructions to her assistant, Elon.
"Elon, darling, time is of the essence. Is the makeup done for my models?...It is...Fine, get all of them out of the dressing room and into the conference room ASAP...got that? Good. Now, alert the hired help that are waiting in my office and have them meet me in the dressing room once the room is clear....Got me? Great."

A short African-American woman, Elon, entered the main dressing room and alerted the models to quickly move into the conference room where the reporters were waiting.
"Are we ready, ladies? Ready or not, the press waits for no one so let's move...follow me..."
As Elon led the way, the gaggle of twelve models, including Daisy, formed a single-file line out of the main dressing room and into the hallway. Modeling was still a relatively new experience for Daisy and she was growing nervous as she walked down the hallway leading to the waiting press in the conference room. In fact, the butterflies in her stomach had been jumping all day.
"Now, how can I fight supervillains and barely break a sweat," Daisy asked herself, "and be completely frightened by a roomful of photographers? Makes no sense."
This thought made Daisy a/k/a Rose giggle to herself, but that slight amusement would soon give way to panic at her next thought.
"Oh no! My scarf they gave me to wear....I left it in the dressing room," Daisy thought in a quick flash, "I'm so nervous I forget my wardrobe. How can I wear the fall makeup without the scarf."
Daisy grimaced as she hoped to slip back into the dressing room without attracting any notice. Messing up an assignment like this can ruin a model. Daisy stepped out of line in the hallway and stepped backward as slowly as she could. She slid back down the hall, trying to be both swift and silent. Upon re-entering the main dressing room, Daisy heard the familiar voice of Keri May herself. Not wanting the president of the company to notice her screw-up, Daisy quickly crawled under a makeup table to avoid her view. She wasn't quite ready for what she was about to hear and see.
"Ladies, I hired you because you were the best henchwomen for hire in all of England," Keri May stated, "Now, my mind control gas should keep Amber Moore sleepy enough until we can get her to my lab."
Daisy could hardly muffle the gasp as she heard that shocking statement. Keri May's voice was coming from inside the adjoining dressing room and was out of view. The henchwomen stood in the doorway of the private dressing room, facing Keri May. Using her instinct as a superheroine, Daisy peered out slightly to get a better view of the scene. The voices and faces of the henchwomen would be quite familiar to her.
Standing before the cosmetic queen of crime were three young ladies in their early twenties. There were two brunettes and one blonde in matching black nylon bodystockings. One was a 5'8 brunette with long hair, better known as Duchess. The other brunette was slightly shorter with shorter hair hanging just to her shoulders, a/k/a Rosamond. The cute blonde, Kit, was the shortest and most buxom of the bunch. All were stunning in form-fitting nylon that highlighted every sensuous curve, standing confidently with a cocky hands-on-hips pose. The criminal co-eds of Lady Peasoup's finishing school were together once again.
"You hired us to intervene in case London Ffogg and Rose show up, Ms. May," Duchess remarked matter-of-factly, "And you know the three of us have been itching for a crack at Great Britain's dynamic duo."
"Very perceptive, Duchess," Keri May smirked with a smile. "That's exactly why I hired you three. But I could use a hand in getting a zonked supermodel over to my lab."
"Always glad to be of service, my lord," Kit snapped in a sarcastic tone. "We specialize in transporting hypnotized celebrities."
"Watch your tone, blondie," Keri May warned. "I'd hate to use my vanishing cream on you before your services are required."
"Cool it, Kit," Rosamond said coldly. "Let's scoop up the slumbering supermodel and get her in place so we can get to work."
The black nylon-clad villains entered the room to grab Amber Moore and disappeared from the view of the hiding Daisy. The shocked girl used that opportunity to escape from the main dressing room into the hallway. Suddenly, the modeling assignment didn't seem to matter much anymore. The stunning news of Keri May's kidnapping of Amber Moore and the career choice of her former classmates dominated her thoughts. The press conference will have to wait...this is a job for the pink spandex super wonder, Rose. Scanning the hallway for a quiet place, Daisy noticed a women's restroom halfway down the hall. Daisy made a quick but quiet path to the restroom. Once inside and confident she was alone, Daisy could call Lady Prudence to meet her on site and change into her sexy shocking pink costume.
"Prudence...It's Daisy," whispered Daisy into her cell phone. "You're not going to believe this, but Keri May just kidnapped Amber Moore and Duchess, Rosamond, and Kit are working for her....
Yes, I'm serious....Get over here as London Ffogg and I'll be waiting as Rose....I keep my costume in my purse, that's how....They're in the lab wherever that is...."

TO BE CONTINUED....
sign4deaf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Great opening! Cannot wait to see what comes next. Always loved the Crime School for Girls characters!
Can't move... This device... holding me by my... sheer tights... has me powerless!
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

As always, Franco, your adaptation of the characters in the '60's Batman show is superb! =D> =D> =D> I must confess, I never would have thought to use Lady Peasoup's Finishing School for Girls to write on! Very well done! I look forward to more of this one with anticipation! 8)
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Great story franco, can't wait to see more
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

While Keri May and her nylon-clad henchwomen were kidnapping supermodel/heiress Amber Moore and the superheroine Rose was awaiting the arrival of her crime-fighting partner, London Ffogg, other evildoers prowl the streets of London. In the shadows of a dark, foggy London evening, three figures moved softly in front of Somnambula's Sleep Factory: Mattress and More. The nefarious Sandman was back with his nightshirted ne'er do wells, Nap and Snooze. The Sandman stood in his white doctor's smock with the high collar and white pants. A long fur coat covered most of his white outfit. Still a handsome man in his late 40's, only a slight graying at the temples betrayed his true age. Sandman's trusty sleeping sand dispensing stethoscope, which turned his victims into mind-controlled sleepwalkers, hung around his neck. The heavy set Doze and his slight of build comrade, Snooze, wore their uniform long white nightshirts and white nightcaps. Heavy circles under the henchman's baggy eyes gave them the look and manner of dazed sleepwalkers.
"I never thought you'd be much for taking in another partner, Sandman," Nap asked in disbelief, "After Catwoman's double-cross in Gotham City, I thought you'd never work with a female again."
"The opportunity is much too golden to pass, my slumbering stooge," Sandman stated grandly. "Keri May's plan is much to rich to pass up on. Our crazy cosmetics queen will take in a mint as ransom for the fetching heiress, Amber Moore."
"Yeah, a rich ransom for her," Snooze interjected,"What makes you think she'll share with us? And that Moore girl's father is some political bigshot in America. Won't every lawman in the western hemisphere be looking for her kidnappers?"
"And every snooping superheroine," added Nap.
"All very true, my shortsighted sleepwalkers, but our partnership is what one might call a limited one at best," Sandman said calmly, "Keri May requests our services in subduing some of the superheroines that may unexpectedly try to foil whatever plans she has for Ms. Amber Moore. Something of an unexpected surprise for snooping superfoxes that seem to crawl out of the woodwork when heiress' disappear."
"Great, you got us a job as back-up men for some wacky ex-model supervillainess wannabe," Nap snorted with sarcastic disgust.
"Listen, fat man," snapped the Sandman, losing his patience with his dense henchmen, "any more of that tone will get you a restless 40 winks."
"Now, Keri May kidnaps an American heiress," Sandman continued in a calmer voice, "and lures some of the greatest spandex superheroines of American and Eurpoe into her fold. Keri May does all the heavy lifting and takes all the risk. Once she's secured the lovely Ms. Moore and we work together to trap the heroines that come looking for her, Keri May gets my special treatment for insomnia. Once she and the captured heroines are in my sleepy clutches, I'll direct the pieces in a sleepwalking game of chess where all the moves will be to my advantage."
"Genuis, doc," piped up a cheerful Snooze, "We use Keri May as a front woman for the kidnapping and the mind-controlled superheroines to do our bidding!"
"Exactly," Sandman nodded with approval, "and with Keri May under my control, we not only get the ransom, but we gain control of the finances of the entire Keri May cosmetic corporation."
"That all sounds great," interrupted Nap, "but how will we know which heroines will show up...and when they'll show up."
"I know I misled the two of you on why I stole the cosmetic case that belonged to Marilyn Monroe from Northerby's Auction House," Sandman admitted, "It was meant as a gift for Ms. Keri May, but she had no idea that we were pulling that caper off. It had nothing to do with 'her' plan as I said before."
"Why mislead us, Sandman?," asked a downcast and hurt Snooze, "Yo think we're goin' to blab to that make-up woman?"
"No, but I needed to keep my motives a secret until I could be sure the robbery would work," explained a wistful Sandman, "You see, I used my sleeping sand from the stethoscope to gas the lady at the front desk and used her to get the access codes for the storage area. I ordered her to sleep and placed a business card for Somnambula Sleep Factory in the front pocket of her jacket once we were in the safe. Any investigator worth his or her salt would see my signature sleeping sand on her face and a direct clue to out hideout."
"So you want us to get caught?," asked a dumbfounded Nap.
"In a sense I do," continued the scheming Sandman, "One of London's finest superheroines should be the first on scene, even before the famous London Ffogg and the dolts in the London police."
"Right, Bullet Girl!," exclaimed an excited Snooze, "Her super speed should get her here in a snap. And that's why we were preparing the mattress factory with some special...surprises."
"I believe you've got it, my slow sleepwalking friend," Sandman shouted in mock surprise, "Once Bullet Girl becomes one of my mind-controlled sleepy slaves, we'll have our own secret mole in the superheroine fraternity that will keep us abreast of all their plans."
"Keri May'll be glad to hear that news," stated a confident Nap, "That's good thinkin' boss, brainwashing Bullet Girl to work for us."
"Fool!," Sandman shouted, "If one word about Bullet Girl's abduction and subsequent mind altering reaches Keri May, I'll put the two of you to sleep permanently!"
Sandman exhaled to calm himself as he thrust his hands into the pockets of his warm mink coat on this cool London night. While the night air helped relax his nervous mind, Sandman knew the time was growing closer before he and his sleepwalkers would be expecting the swift arrival of the silver spandex-clad speedster, Bullet Girl.
"Time is of the essence, my sleepwalking simpletons," Sandman said as he regained his cool, "Let's get inside and make the final preparations for Bullet Girl's 'surprise' appearance."
The three evil-doers made their way from the sidewalk to the entrance of Sandman's mattress factory. Special care was in order to deal with the blinding speed of Bullet Girl and the unique traps for capturing the blazing heroine would need to be in place.
As it turned out, Sandman was correct in his estimation of time and the arrival of the silver spandex-clad heroine, Bullet Girl. Upon entering the mattress factory, a flash of silver streaking through the streets of London was only mere blocks away. Blocks were covered in a matter of seconds by the Silver Speedster as the beautiful Bullet Girl sped toward Somnambula's Sleep Factory to bring Sandman and his drowsy dummies to justice. She couldn't suspect that the villains were anticipating and awaiting (even orchestrating) her swift arrival.

TO BE CONTINUED.....
Doubleb66
Henchman
Henchman

Nice update! I'm really enjoying the way this story is turning out. Can't wait for more! Keep up the great work!
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

As a child, a sickly Astrid Micheals was stricken with a rare form of cancer that attacked her white blood cells and nearly destroyed her immune system. Experimental radiation treatments was used to help this brave young girl fight this aggressive type of cancer. The treatments were a complete success, killing off the cancer cells, and allowing Astrid to grow up as a normal person. There was one side-effect of these radiation treatments and Astrid Micheals would never be normal again. The radiation mutated her basic cell structure, allowing them to move and transform at rapid speeds. As Astrid grew from a young girl to a teenager, the mutation continued to allow her more rapid movement as she expended her energy. Where as a 12 year old, Astrid could run and maintain the speed of a Cheetah. Once she was 18, Astrid could reach speeds of 300 miles per hour on foot. Her hand speed was equally impressive. While she appeared to live a normal life of a lovely young teen in the London suburbs, Astrid's rare gifts were being measured, tested, and refined by the government scientists that first administered the radiation treatments that cured her cancer.
In an underground gym at the headquarters of BioCon, a genetic engineering lab. Astrid's abilities were being focused and seemingly simple directions like stopping and turning at high rates of speed were being developed. Once Astrid felt she had some control over her growing speed, the fleet footed fox took to using her special speedy abilities to fight crime. Over the objections of the doctor's and administrators at BioCon, Astrid at age 19 began donning a silver costume and flashing around the streets of London to protect the common people from the masses of criminals that preyed upon them nightly. She quickly took them name of "Bullet Girl" because of her speed and her delightfully tight silver costume.
Now at age 20, Astrid had a full year as a crime-fighting avenger in silver spandex. A striking lovely, Astrid stood a sturdy 5'8 with long cascading auburn hair. She had a sweet, clean, freshly scrubbed 'girl next door' type of face. Her body, however, looked more like the 'centerfold-next-door,' as her taut, tight athletic body was complemented with a buxom bosom and a shapely well-rounded bottom. Astrid's long, sensuous legs were well-toned due to hours of training and perfecting her skill only made her shape more desirable.
Upon hearing from the BBC news of the robbery at Northerby's Auction House, a friend in Scotland Yard informed her of the type of powder used to subdue and control the young lady attendant at Northerby's. None other than the sleeping sand of the notorious Sandman. Not released to the press was the business card for Somnambula's Sleep Factory: Mattresses and More found in the victim's pocket.
"It all sounds just so easy," Astrid thought to herself, "I'm not exactly London Ffogg, but I think I can smell a trap when I see one. But trap or no, it's all I have to go on..."
Armed with the secret information from Scotland Yard, Astrid squuezed her luscious balloon bod into the silver costume of her alter-ego, Bullet Girl. She wore a very tight shiny silver sleeved leotard that had a tight fitting hood over her head that fit as a skullcap. With her long auburn mane of hair tucked inside the silver cap, she had the sleek look of a bullet, a very curvy, well proportioned bullet. Matching shiny silver gloves and booties were worn in contrast to a gray pair of nylons on those 'born-to-mini-skirt-legs.' The gray pantyhose were a shade darker than the rest of her clinging silver costume. A pair of yellow goggles covered and protected her eyes and a tight yellow belt around her slim waist were a colorful contrast to the metallic look she favored.
One this cool evening, her blinding speed would keep Astrid a.k.a. Bullet Girl quite warm as she raced at breakneck speed toward the lair of the nefarious Sandman. Over the cobblestone of the older section of town, Bullet Girl could be seen only as a silver blur that passed before the naked eye could recognize it. In her sights was the large sign for Somanmbula's Sleep Factory. As she swiftly closed the distance to the Sandman's hideout, Bullet Girl had little time to consider what might be waiting for her on the other side of that door.

TO BE CONTINUED....
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

Upon approaching the front entrance of Somnambula's Sleep Factory, Bullet Girl slowed down to survey a way to enter the building. Running at high speed was her forte, crashing at full speed into windows and doors at high speed was not. It took Bullet Girl about a block to slow down as she still was working to gain full control of her body after running at her top speed. Tiptoeing on her silver booties on the sidewalk out front of the mattress factory, Bullet Girl looked cautiously for any surprises or a way in. At the side of what appeared to be a warehouse, a large roll-up garage door was left slightly open, maybe two feet high. Bullet Girl spied the opening and quickly squeezed her silver spandex-clad body inside. The warehouse area was brightly lit and the large floor area was covered with thick mattresses. A couple of mattresses stacked six to seven high wsa located near the entrance Bullet Girl used and she was able to conceal her presence by standing behind them as she surveyed the scene. For some reason, the entire floor area was covered with mattresses, maybe one or two deep. It looked like someone had set them up for a wrestling match to pad the floor. In the well-lit area, Sandman could be seen with his sleepwalking henchmen near the back area of the warehouse, standing around what appeared to be a work table. They seemed engaged in a conversation.
Thoughts raced quickly through Bullet Girl's mind as she stood hidden behind the stack of mattresses. Sandman and his men appeared unaware of her entrance and this might be the perfect time to strike. However, the clues that led her there seemed to easy. Could this be a trap? Bullet Girl had battled other villains, but few were as dangerous and accomplished as the Sandman. Falling into his clutches meant taking a dose of his mind-control sleeping sand and becoming his sleepy slave. Bullet Girl took a deep breath and decided to strike. She emerged from the stack of mattresses and walked slowly over to the area where Sandman and his henchmen were talking. The mattresses covering the floor cushioned her walk and allowed her to move silently toward the villains. Bullet Girl announced her presence as evil trio lifted their heads up to see who was there.
"Surrender," Bullet Girl announced proudly in her most authoritative voice with her best hands-on-hips superheroine stance, "I've got you three surrounded!"
"Surrounded?," a dim Snooze asked loudly, "There's only one of you."
With that Bullet Girl ran at high speed in a circle around the three villains. She was able to circle the three four times in a mere two seconds. Bullet Girl appeared as only a silver blur as she made her swift four passes around them with the villains only feeling the breeze blistering movement. She stopped on a dime at the same place on the floor where she originally announced her presence.
"That's what I mean when I say I've got you surrounded," a confident Bullet Girl giggled as she reassumed the cocky hands-on-hips pose. "With Bullet Girl, it only takes one to have you surrounded. And by the way, covering the floor with mattresses was supposed to slow me down? Pretty lame, Sandman."
Confident that her display of speed had impressed Sandman and his crew, Bullet Girl smiled slightly as she stood a good eight feet away from the villains. As long as she didn't get close to the Sandman and his sleep-inducing stethoscope, she felt quite secure in capturing one of Eurpoe's most notorious villains. The only thing that unnerved Bullet Girl was that Sandman still had the self-assured manner of a man in complete control.
"An impressive display, Bullet Girl," Sandman stated calmly, "but I think you'll find I was better prepared for your arrival than you've anticipated. Nap, Snooze...let's put Bullet Girl to bed."
With that, the heavy set Nap and his skinny partner Snooze charged at the standing Bullet Girl. Bullet Girl was slightly stunned by the brazen and foolish attack as her great speed would allow her to easily avoid an charging pair of sleepwalkers. She quickly retook the tactic of circling the villainous trio before they could get to her. Moving rapidly over the mattress covered floor, Bullet Girl had seemingly safe surrounding the villains in her stead.
Suddenly, two loud sounds of springs uncoiling ripped through the air...***BOINGGGG! BOINGGGG!***
From under the mattresses, large box springs ripped out through the cloth under the feet of the racing Bullet Girl. One of the large box springs unsprung and coiled around the tight voluptuous silver spandex-clad body of Bullet Girl. A series of springs popped up and one scored a direct hit on the silver spandex target. Where she was once a blur, she now stood wrapped in wire-secured in place by by the Sandman evil springs. The silver coils had wrapped evenly around her bodacious bod, securing her legs together and pinning her arms to her sides. Locked in a standing pose, the spring that had uncoiled around her rocked violently with her inside as it was used to stop an 20 year old heroine approaching 200 miles per hour. The spring containg the bound heroine stopped rocking as it had her wrapped from foot up to her shoulders.
Only supported by the tightly wound spring, the dazed Bullet Girl was woozy and disoriented. She could barely support her head as she bobbed around encased in wire like a sprung jack-in-the-box. Bullet Girl's greatest weakness was what could happen when her great speed was brought to a sudden halt. The forced restriction of movement left Bullet Girl barely conscious and she would have collapsed onto the mattress covered floor had she not been locked in place by the surprise box spring holding her shapely bod upright.
Once the violent rocking subsided, Sandman and his sleepwalkers approached the spring encased silver speedster. Nap and Snooze held the bound Bullet Girl in place to keep her from bobbing around in her spring. The young heroine could barely keep her head up as it sagged forward as the henchmen grabbed her. Under the yellow goggles, Bullet Girl's eyes were as heavy as manhole covers as she fought to keep them open. So disoriented by the spring attack and the sudden stop, Bullet Girl hardly had a clue as to what was happening and what danger now awaited her.
"Prepare this young lady for stethoscopic examination, boys," Sandman announced to his sleepwalkers as he stood directly in front of the coiled heroine. Nap and Snooze kept one hand on her bound body and used the other to tilt her silver skullcapped head back to expose her nose and mouth to Sandman's sleepy slave sand.
The woozy Bullet GIrl slowly began to realize what was happening as she slowly regained her bearings. It would be of little help to her now.
"You...fiendish....quack," Bullet Girl softly stammered as she knew she'd soon be under the evil Sandman's control. "You'lllll never...get...away with...this."
"You're talking nonsense, young lady," Sandman purred as he grabbed the business end of his sleep sand stethoscope between his fingers, "After all that exercise, you need some sleep."
Placing the silver tip of the stethoscope directly under the nose of the stunned Bullet Girl, Sandman sprayed a blast of his sleeping sand under the nose and mouth of the brave young heroine. The residue of the sand attack lingered as the white powder still rested on her nose and on her full luscious lips. Bullet Girl's half opened eyelids, which were visible to Sandman through her yellow goggles, opened slightly as she breathed in the sand and quickly clamped shut under the forced slumber. Coiled and held aloft by Snooze and Nap, Bullet Girl's sweet face grew peaceful as she succumbed to Sandman's sleep powder.
"Excellent work, boys," Sandman giggled as he clearly enjoyed the gassing of a sexy heroine, "With her under my control, we have an unexpected ally in this little game with Keri May. A day's dirty deeds well done."

TO BE CONTINUED.....
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Very nice job, Franco! Nice heroine development with Bullet Girl, too! Can't wait to see more of this one! 8)
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Loved the springs Franco!
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

As Sandman was training his newest sleepwalking slave, the sexy silver spandex superbabe, Bullet Girl, across town our story continues back at Keri May's world headquarters.....
The lovely red head Daisy was making the tantilizing transformation into her superheroine alter-ego Rose, squeezing her every curve into her pink spandex leotard and red tights in a restroom at Keri May's corporate headquarters. Rose knew she'd soon be joined by her crime fighting partner, Lady Prudence a.k.a. London Ffogg, and she wrestled with conflicting emotions. Impulsive as the eager teen heroine she was, Rose wanted to burst out of the restroom and pounce on the unsuspecting kidnappers, Keri May and her former classmates at Lady Peasoup's finishing school for criminals. Rose was experienced enough to know the dangers of confronting four villainesses on their own turf. Making the rookie mistake of attacking experienced villains alone was one Rose vowed not to make again. Early in her crime-fighting career as Rose, she had invaded the lair of the punk rock thieves masquerading as a band called the Sonic Maniacs. Cornered by the quartet of punk rockers, Rose was felled by a sonic wave attack from a ear-splitting guitar solo and knocked unconscious. Before Rose could be "reprogrammed" as one of the Sonic Maniacs brainwashed groupies by the mind-bending chords of the sonic guitar, London Ffogg had arrived to subdue the punk criminals and rescue the young heroine from their clutches. Before Rose would strike, she would wait for the arrival of London Ffogg.
Meanwhile, a short distance away, Keri May and her black nylon-clad hired henchwomen were parting ways. Keri May had a press conference to hold to introduce her new line of cosmetics and beauty supplies. An eager press corp from all over the world awaited her arrival. As Keri May made her way down the hallway to the press room, Duchess, Rosamond, and Kit had their orders to transport the sleeping supermodel/heiress, Amber Moore, upstairs to Keri May's secret lab. Once there, the three felonious foxes were to bind Ms. Moore and await further instructions from Keri May. Duchess grabbed Amber Moore under her shoulders and lifted her as Kit grabbed her ankles to take the hijacked heiress on her short journey to bondage.
On the trip upstairs to the lab, the bodystockinged beauties had their own concerns beyond the job Keri May had hired them for.
"Do you think we were followed this time?," asked the blonde Kit as she walked slowly backwards while carrying the sleepy hostage.
"How should I know? She pops up everywhere. Having to watch the sky for her arrival is getting more than a little annoying," answered Duchess as she strained lightly carrying the other end of Amber Moore.
"Well, this Turbo Girl has been tailing us for the last few weeks," Rosamond interjected, "and its getting harder to move a move without that wannabe superheroine showing up unannounced."
"Why should we worry?," countered Kit. "We've eluded her so far, even when she caught us in the act."
"Yeah, we've been lucky so far. I just don't like dealing with one of these superchicks we dont know anything about," Rosamond responded. "Is she working with these other superheroines that keep popping up all over London? All we know is that she has the ability to fly....Turbo Girl's other powers, if she has any, are a mystery."
"Why don't you two lower your voices?," the tall brunette Duchess interrupted. "Let's keep the fact that some flying superheroine has been tracking us a secret from the queen of cosmetics. She'd never hire us if she thought we're being watched."
"Agreed," Rosamond responded calmly. "Besides, I didn't see any sign of her on the trip here. It won't be like the Leeds Grand Prix two weeks ago...."
The incident Rosamond was referring to was a robbery committed by the evil trio trained by Lady Peasoup at the raceway in the British town of Leeds two week prior. Disguised as "race queen" spokesmodels, Rosamond, Kit, and Duchess donned tight red spandex sports bras, high cut red spandex bikini bottoms, tan pantyhose, and sunglasses in an attempt to rob the receipts from the raceway's box office. Their true identities, known to most of London's local police, were further consealed by the shoulder-length strawberry blonde wigs the three wore. Mixing in easily among the sexy spokesmodels and armed with trick umbrellas that emitted Lord Ffogg's special sleep fog, the three bikini-clad villainesses waited for the race to start before making their way to the box office area. An elderly security guard that cast a leering eye at the sexy trio as they approached was no match for their feminine wiles. Striking their sexiest poses, Rosamond, Kit, and Duchess giggled and wiggled as they chatted up the unsuspecting guard. He hardly knew what hit him as they aimed the steel points of their umbrellas in his face and triggered a triple blast of Lord Ffogg's KO gas. Once inside the box office, a young lady left alone to count the gate receipts was also little trouble for the costumed criminals. As the lone box office attendant turned to see who was entering the room, she saw she was looking down the barrels of the villainesses' gas-emitting umbrellas. Before the attendant could utter a word, she too was gassed to sleep under a cloud of knockout fog.
As the room of the box office was filled with the forced slumber fog, Rosamond, Duchess, and Kit strapped small respirators over their faces and pulled out a couple of knapsacks hidden in their umbrellas. They swiftly grabbed the cash, a neat haul of 20,000 pounds in small untraceable bills, and removed their respirators to calmly make their way out of the office and out of the raceway. As the bikini-clad trio reached the door leading outside, they saw a female figure hovering above the proceedings. A masked flying female in a red spandex leotard was scanning the crowd below, obviously scouting for someone (or someones) specific. This flying heroine was immediately spotted and identified by the ever mindful Duchess.
"Girls," Duchess shouted, "back inside. Turbo Girl overhead."
Rosamond, Duchess, and Kit had only known of Turbo Girl's recent exploits from the scant information offered in the London newspapers. Some sightings and blurry pictures were reported of this crime-fighting super-cutie. From all accounts, this Turbo Girl had the ability to fly and used that ability to foil some robberies in downtown London. Turbo Girl was in her late teens or early twenties from what could be pieced together by enterprising reporters. The raven-haired beauty wore a red eye mask that matched her sleeveless red leotard, so her identity was still a mystery. The only reason her crime-fighting alter-ego of "Turbo Girl" was known to the public was due to the fact that a young scribe from the London Daily Sun newspaper heard her shout it when he inquired about her name as she fled the scene of a foiled jewel theft.
Back inside the box office, our larsonist ladies stepped over the slumbering security guard and attendant to produce another knapsack. The sexy felons changed out of their bikini costumes and into cut-off t-shirts and tight blue jeans. From there, Duchess, Kit, and Rosamond easily slipped into the crowd and made their escape without being detected by the prying eyes of Turbo Girl.
After investigating the crime scene shortly after the robbery, the remaining mist of Lord Ffogg's sleeping fog led Turbo Girl to believe that the key suspects were former students of Lady Peasoup's finishing school. Quickly fleeing before the police arrived, Turbo Girl, only armed with her suspicions, made it her business to monitor the activities of Rosamond, Kit, and Duchess. While on her regular patrols of London, the flying red-spandexed wonder tracked the villainous trio, hoping they would lead her to any evidence of their wrong-doing. Turbo Girl's surveilence, however, did not escape the notice of these experienced sexy thieves. They moved as covertly as possible knowing their every move could be monitored.
On this fine day, the vigilant Turbo Girl had spotted Kit, Rosamond, and Duchess as they attempted to switch cars in the crowded parking lot of the massive shopping center, Harold's. The three, already clad in their black nylon bodystockings, arrived at the lot in separate cars and joined together to take one vehicle over to Keri May's corporate headquarters. Turbo Girl followed the car and hovered above the building that housed Keri May's corporate offices. The young heroine knew that Keri May, the former model turned cosmetics mogul, was staging a large press conference. Turbo Girl comtemplated entering the building to get a better view of what the finishing school criminals were up to...most likely a robbery or possibly a kidnapping. She stopped short as she realized that without a shred of evidence, Turbo Girl would have to let the three make the first move. Our flying super beauty in red spandex and tan pantyhose was also reluctant to enter as her presence would alarm the nylon-clad naughty lasses and expose her to more press coverage than she wished for. She also realized that her power of flight was her only advantage in any confrontation with a group of villains or villainesses and that power was severely limited indoors. Solid reasoning forced the heroine known as Turbo Girl to keep watch as she hovered above the Keri May complex.
The presence of the annoying Turbo Girl was unknown to the bodystockinged henchwomen as they finally arrived at Keri May's secret Lab on the top floor of her corporate headquarters with a KO'ed supermodel in tow. As instructed by their beautiful boss, the trio gently placed the sleeping Amber Moore upon a hospital gurney where she would lay flat on her back. Nylon straps were secured across her body to prevent her escape and a white respirator mask was secured over her nose and mouth. The mask was laced with a light dose of the same "relaxing" narcotic facial creme that had been used to put Amber to sleep to keep the kidnapped heiress in a sweet slumber. Now that Amber Moore was strapped and drugged as instructed in Keri May's lab, Rosamond, Duchess, and Kit waited patiently for Keri May to finish her press conference and inform them of their next move. With little to do, the evil three wandered around the lab to inspect it's contents.
"Look, over here....," Kit shouted excitedly, "Its a make-up compact with a powder puff."
"Yeah, so what?," scoffed Duchess.
"A compact that filled with knockout powder...," Kit responded with glee as she read the label on the plastic cover of the compact.
"...and here's a aerosol spray can of 'super hold' hair spray," Rosamond added. "It says here that a light coating will glue anything or anyone in place until a special solvent is used to dissolve it."
The three sexy young villainesses wandered around the lab like kids in a candy store. They marvelled at the tools and traps that had been developed in this secret criminal headquarters. They converged at a table containing a beautifully crafted glass bottle with an attached perfume atomizer. Kit jokingly grabbed the bottle and pinched her fingers around the bulb of the atomizer.
"My lovely Duchess," Kit joked as she aimed the nozzle of the perfume sprayer at the face of her cohort Duchess, "would you like a sample of our latest perfume?"
"You must be daft," Duchess replied in panic as she grabbed the perfume bottle out of Kit's hands and out of her face. "Can't you see the label?..."Enchanted"....its paralyzing perfume!"
"Looks like someone still can't take a joke, eh Rosamond?," giggled a still amused Kit.
"Well, all I can say is that this lab is no joke," Rosamond marvelled with amazement. "Keri May has everything a villian needs to deal with the goody-goody superfakes that keep showing up out of the blue."
As the ladies moved about to see what new treasures Keri May and her crew had developed, an attentive Duchess stopped in her tracks and wore a face of concern.
"Girls, shut up for a second and listen," Duchess commanded. "Did you hear that?"
"Hear what?," the brunette Rosamond asked in surprise.
The sound of a muffled scratching on the roof above interrupted Rosamond's question as all three heard the noise above them.
"That noise, stupid," Duchess spat at her giddy partners. "Who the hell could be on a roof this high? That's not how the police operate..."
The evil trio spied the dimly lit room for a window as they noticed one that had been obscured by closed blinds. Duchess ran over to the window, with Kit and Rosamond following right behind her, and pulled down one of the blinds with a gloved finger to reveal a small sliver of light to view what might be outside. The Duchess pressed her eye closer to spy what appeared to be a red flash flying by. The movement was seen out of the corner of her eye and while it wasn't a clear view, Duchess knew exactly what that red flash signified. Duchess exhaled in relief and managed a a soft giggle as she stepped back from the window and pulled her finger out of the blinds.
"What is it? What's so funny?," Kit demanded as she saw Duchess' obvious delight in what she had spied outside the building.
"Wait a minute...," Rosamond reasoned calmly as she realized the source of Duchess' delight, "That wouldn't be the flying superfraud Turbo Girl, would it?"
"You read my mind, Rosamond," Duchess laughed, "A girl in a red leotard floating near the roof....looks like Turbo Girl has found us, my dear Watson."
"Great, Sherlock Holmes," Kit responded excitedly with panic, "the superheroine that has been following us knows where we are after helping kidnap an American heiress...and that's funny somehow?"
"Calm down, honey," comforted a loving Rosamond as she placed her hand on the concerned Kit's shoulder, "Turbo Girl has found us, but now we're armed with more traps, tools, and tricks than any of London's superfools can handle. I say we end this little cat and mouse game and confront our quarry in red spandex."
"Reading my mind again," added the happy Duchess. "Let's gather a couple of Keri May's inventions and make our presence known to the sweet little mystery of Turbo Girl."
"I saw a roof access door in the stairwell," Kit offered as she finally figured out her partners' plans.
"I saw a couple of things ideal for our flying super-girl," Duchess ordered. "Let's gather our goodies and head to the roof...I'm sure intercepting a snooping Turbo Girl will only increase our cut of Amber Moore's ample ransom."
The sexy nylon-covered trio giggled evilly as they set about trapping London's lastest superheroine sensation, Turbo Girl.

TO BE CONTINUED.....
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

As the wicked team of Kit, Rosamond, and Duchess prepared for their planned confrontation with Turbo Girl, the flying superbeauty continued to hover about the complex from above to spot the Lady Peasoup's former pupils. While on watch, the people milling about on the streets below could barely great a clear view of the young heroine that buzzed around above them.
Turbo Girl was striking lovely to anyone fortunate enough to get a good look at her. She was a 5'7 raven-haired fox with an athletic build. Her body had the softer features found more in figure skaters than in gymnasts. Her tight bright red sleeveless spandex leotard and tan pantyhose showcased this wonderful body. A red eye mask covered her face and concealed her identity while bright yellow "go-go" type boots and a yellow belt contrasted neatly with red and tan of her costume. Her skin was a touch darker than most British girls and her face, framed by shoulder length jet black hair, appeared to be a lovely mix of Anglo & Asian features. Above the yellow gloves that covered her hands where two metallic wristbands that covered most of her forearms. A slight buzzing sound emitted from these bands as the small jets that propelled her in flight and the fans built in to keep those jets from overheating kept a low humm as Turbo Girl remained airborne in flight.
Danielle Hillerman was the 22 year old daughter of a British diplomat, Lord Wesley Hillerman, and his mistress Chiba Megumi, a Japanese government agent. While the two kept their romance a well-guarded secret as it would be harmful to both their careers and marriages, a careless moment led to the birth of a daughter, Danielle. Chiba, a beautiful spy and intelligence agent, was disgraced by the incident, but was able to disappear from sight and remain a valuable agent for the Japanese government. Living with her mother most of the time in semi-seclusion, Danielle was exposed to her mother's work at an early age. Japanese scientists in the intelligence department had been developing jet powered wrist rockets for years and the evolution of micro-turbo technology allowed them to perfect small jet packs that could be worn on the wrists. The key turn in this invention was the ability to install micro-fans that could keep the jets from overheating in flight and prevent the hot exhaust from burning the wearer of the jet bands.
These metallic wrist jets had been tested by Danielle's mother and used by her on several missions with great success. However, when Danielle was 19, her mother disappeared without a trace. As an agent, her identity was hidden and the government would offer no information of her whereabouts. Essentially orphaned, Danielle rumaged though her mother's belongings to find the address of her father and the jet-powered wristbands in a hidden compartment of a closet wall.
The abandoned Danielle sought out her father, a man whose identity was but a vague reference by her mother, in the tree lined suburbs of London, England. Her wealthy, but cold father offered a living stipend and free use of a flat in London's fashoinable West End in exchange for no further contact with him. Haunted by her mother's disappearance and rejected by a father she never knew, the penniless Danielle accepted the offer and took up residence as a citizen of London. The lovely Danielle adapted well her father's money allowed her to study art history at a prestigious private college and pocketed a few dollars as a working model in London's fashion industry. However, no matter how fulfilling her life seemed to be, the void left by her mother's absence prompted a life-altering decision. Spurred on by the daring work of her mother, Danielle tried her hand at going into the family business. Instead of trying to enlist in the MI5, she took to using the jet-packs left by her mother as a masked vigiliante, fighting the forces of evil on nightly patrols of London. In doing so, she carried out her mother's work while proving she was worthy of the love of her uncaring father.
After crafting a functional, but stylishly sexy costume, Danielle took to the streets as the flying superheroine known as Turbo Girl. Refining her skill in flight and perfecting her airborne assaults, usually consisting of dive bombing her opponents from above with well-timed punches orr kicks, Turbo Girl became a considerable force in the fight on crime. As beautiful and lethal as she was, Turbo Girl was notoriously publicity shy, usually fleeing the scene before reporters and police arrived. Reports of a sexy spandex-clad flying heroine further titilated a public that knew little to nothing about her. The lack of publicity suited young Danielle just fine.

On this day, the view of Turbo Girl hovering about the Keri May complex was truly a sight to behold. With a beauty that overshadowed the majority of the models present for Keri May's modeling show, she cut an impressive figure against the gray London sky. On the lookout for any sign of the nylon bodystockinged trio of Rosamond, Kit, and Duchess. While waiting for what seemed an eternity, three dark figures appeared on the rooftop of Keri May's London headquarters. Flying closer to get a better look, Turbo Girl saw that those three shadowy figures were none other than the evil trio of sexy supervillainesses she was looking for. The three appeared from a distance to be lowering a rope around the edge of the roof, as if to climb down into one of the windows below.
"Finally," Turbo Girl thought to herself, "caught in the act...a well-crafted burglary while everyone was paying attention to a press conference."
Turbo Girl finally felt she had the perfect opportunity to strike. The element of surprise was on her side, so she thought, and they caught in the middle of a crime. With the bait laid out, Turbo Girl increased speed and made her way quickly to the roof.
From the roof, Kit, Rosamond, and Duchess stood at the edge dangling a heavy rope. Sure their brazen "robbery" attempt would attract Turbo Girl's attention, the three lasses giggled with joy.
"There!," Duchess whispered,"Turbo Girl's taken the bait...she's turning and heading right for us on the roof. Ladies, let's get in position!"
Once Turbo Girl was visible to the henchgirls, Kit, Rosamond, and Duchess made a quick path from the edge to the center of the roof. As the heroine shot up quickly and than made a swift descent to the roof area, the ladies stood with heads bowed and hands behind their backs. The villainous vixens remained in that position as Turbo Girl drew closer from above.
"Just relax and follow the plan," Duchess whispered as she kept her gaze fixed directly at her feet just as her partners did.
As Turbo Girl came closer, the sight of the girls in subdued surrender puzzled her. This wily gaggle of girls surely wouldn't give in that easily. Turbo Girl was wary of the trio, but had abandoned the idea of charging in quickly with a dive bombing punches. How sporting or heroic is it to sock a someone simply standing there?
Turbo Girl flew into gently and cautiously and flew to a spot directly in front of the henchgirls. She floated before them, only five feet away, but hovered a foot or two off the ground in a holding pattern. Villains had tried applying slick oils and greases to trip up her landings and she knew of villains that had traps triggered by pressure on the floor that could activate nets or a spray of knockout gas. Ever mindful of the dangers, Turbo Girl did her best to project confidence in confronting her villainous prey.
"Freeze!," Turbo Girl shouted, "you three are under arrest!"
"Yeah, yeah, yeah," blurted a downcast Duchess, "We know the drill. Stand where you are and put your hands behind your back."
"That's great, Duchess," Turbo Girl announced in her most heroic voice, still hovering directly in front of the girls, "but I'd prefer you three keep those hands where I can see them."
"Suit yourself!," piped in an excited Kit as the blonde bombshell pulled her hands from behind her to produce a large plastic egg, the exact type used to contain Leggs' brand pantyhose. With a quick strike, Kit tossed the plastic egg directly at the spot Turbo Girl was hovering over, hovering only a foot above the roof. The plastic egg broke open on contact and like a stream of spring loaded snakes sprung loose from a novelty candy container, a nylon net sprang forth from under Turbo Girl and wrapped her up neatly. Pinning her legs together and her arms to her sides, Turbo Girl was bound in a pantyhose net that wrapped her up from her ankles up to her shoulders.
A panicked Turbo Girl, shocked by the sudden assault, had the first instinct to flee. However, the tight nylon netting had left her unable to trigger the jet-pack wristbands by touch. Turbo Girl struggled and squirmed inside the nylon net, unable to free her arms or legs.
"Control top pantyhose, Keri May's latest invention," laughed an amused Kit as she enjoyed watching the struggling of the pantyhose bound heroine.
Unable to free herself and unable to activate the power boost on her jets to flee, Turbo Girl could no longer hover and collapsed like a sack of potatoes on the blacktop roof.
"Should..have...known," a discombobulated Turbo Girl grunted as she continued her futile struggle inside her clinging nylon bonds, "...it...was...a trap!."
Approaching the wrapped flying wonder next was the lovely brunette Rosamond with an aerosol can in her hand.
"Yes, you really should have seen that coming, Turbo Girl," Rosamond joked, "And just in case you can work yourself free from the pantyhose you're cocooned in...."
With that, Rosamond began to spray the sticky misty contents of the aerosol can over the nylon netting covering Turbo Girl, now lying on her side on the roof. The tight cocoon that flexed with the movement as the young heroine struggled suddenly grew more rigid as the sticky spray coated the nylon webbing. As the sticky mist hardened in a plastic shell, the net was now a form-fitting plastic tube that restricted all movement.
"Super hold industrial strength hair spray," Rosamond continued. "Guaranteed to last all day no matter what your busy schedule demands."
"You...evil...vixens..," Turbo Girl cried as all movement had been restricted no matter how she fought, "What do...you...have planned...for me?"
Duchess approached the squirming heroine that could only roll slightly from side to side in her form fitting plastic webbing and knelt down beside the struggling superfox. Once at eye level with the captured Turbo Girl, she produced a makeup compact, which she opened and began to dab the powder puff in the mixture of white powder.
"Planned for you?," Duchess stated with sarsactic glee. "Well, first I've planned a nap for you and then....how 'bout a complete makeover?"
With that, Duchess brought the opened compact up to her lips and blew an ample amount of white powder in the face of the bound Turbo Girl. The white powder struck the face of the grimacing Turbo Girl, leaving her face momentarily clouded in a mist of Keri May's knockouot powder. A couple of soft coughs could be heard before hearing nothing further. The white powdery residue had coated her face, which was no longer frozen in fear but completely relaxing in a state of relaxed sleep, leaving the look of a sleeping geisha girl.
"Imagine leaving the house with a shiny nose, ladies," Duchess joked as she gleefully admired her handiwork. "A little powder will clear that right up."
The evil henchgirls shared a hearty laugh as they scooped the the cocooned and powdered Turbo Girl to bring her back to Keri May's top floor secret lab.
"I'm sure Ms. May will be quite pleased with our catch today, girls," Rosamond proudly remarked as they lifted the bound and slumbering Turbo Girl to deliver her into the clutches of the evil cosmetic queen, Keri May.

TO BE CONTINUED....
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Awsome trap Franco! Loved TG getting incased in pantyhose! :twisted:
sign4deaf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Love the pantyhose trap and the stiffening spray. Cannot wait to see more...
Can't move... This device... holding me by my... sheer tights... has me powerless!
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

From outside the lavish mansion of Lord Edinborough, on the outskirts of London, all seems quiet on this lovely sunny afternoon. The huge manor of this playboy royal family member is quiet, save the stirring of a bikini-clad Nadja Steponovich, lounging near the olympic sized pool in the well-groomed green pastures of the three acre area Lord Edinborough called a backyard. The entire estate is enclosed with modest sized oak trees and well-trimmed shrubs. The expansive foliage makes the perfect cover for those who have designs on extracting the contents of this massive mansion. More specifically, the priceless Edinborough Emerald located inside.
Hiding in the shrubbery are two of America's most notorious supervillains, Gotham City's own queen of crime, Baffler, and her sidekick Puzzle Girl. The beautiful Baffler was a 5'9 brunette in her early 30's. She wore a bright green sleeved leotard covered with small black question marks. Green tights with the same black question marks covered her legs as simple bright green gloves covered her hands and lower forearms. Baffler wore black booties type slippers over her feet and a black eye mask to conceal her identity. With long, wavy black hair and a well-proportioned shapely bod, Baffler was the striking embodiment of feminine perfection. Copying the model of Batwoman and Flamebird, Baffler too employed a young sexy sidekick. Puzzle Girl was a shade shorter than her criminal mentor with short honey blonde locks that curled up neatly at the base of her shoulders. In her early 20's, Puzzle Girl too had the scumptous curves of a swimsuit model forming a lovely hourglass shape. Her costume was similar to her partner's, a sleeved purple leotard and purple tights with green questions marks dotted throughout. Purple gloves, green booties, and a bright green eye mask completed her luscious look.
The devilish duo were costumed and masked as they spied the movements around Lord Edinborough's mansion. Their clinging sexy costumes were covered in long tan trenchcoats and their masked faces were obscured in large beige floppy hats. From their view of the backyard, they could see the current girlfriend of the international playboy royal, Czech swimsuit model Nadja Steponovich, tanning herself while lounging in a folding beach chair.
"I thought you said Lord Edinborough was in Prague," Puzzle Girl inquired as she waited patiently in the bushes. "I thought we'd only be dealing with a couple of servants."
"He is in Prague. I saw it on CNN this morning back at the hotel," Baffler noted calmly. "But I wasn't expecting the girlfriend."
"No matter. Some stupid Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model isn't going to stop us," Puzzle Girl said snidely. "Ms. Nadja Stepo-something will offer less resistance than the servants."
"Well, her presence guarantees more publicity, which we don't need," commented a concerned bush-covered Baffler. "Plus, I was hoping to be inside the house before running into any unexpected visitors."
"Leave her to me," Puzzle Girl cooed evilly as she fingered a gold-plated gun shaped like a question mark. "Once we're through with her and any snooping members of the household staff, believe me, they won't remember anything. Besides, you know our little Czech sexpot has left the back entrance open."
"Good point, Puzzle Girl," exhaled Baffler. "These overseas capers make me a bit uneasy, but this should be a snap."
"Anyway, are you sure where the emerald is?," asked Puzzle Girl, "and are you sure about the layout of this place? The only way we're getting caught is if we spend all day checking every room in this place."
"Oh, I'm sure," Baffler remarked with confidence. "The emerald is stored in the master bedroom in a wall safe and, thanks to my connections with some in the London underworld, a neat floor plan showed exactly where that bedroom is."
"Great," sniffed an impatient Puzzle Girl, "Now what's our first move?"
"That's easy....just follow my lead," Baffled giggled as she stepped out of the shrubs into the backyard and signaled Puzzle Girl to follow.
Still cloaked in identity concealing coats and hats, Baffler and Puzzle Girl walked slowly on the grass, making a direct path to the sunbathing Nadja Steponovich. Baffler made grand pointing gestures to various areas of the massive backyard area and Puzzle Girl nodded in agreement as she kept pace alongside her mentor. The exaggerated hand gestured by the covered Baffler had its desired effect as they attracted the attention of the sexy Nadja. The trenchcoated duo made their way to the foot of Nadja's beach chair as they kept their heads slightly bowed to allow the floppy brims of their hats to hide their masked faces.
The exotic olive-skinned beauty with long brown hair in a skimpy black string bikini looked up from her place of rest and removed her sunglasses to get a better look at the two women before her.
"You must be the event planners," Nadja noted coldly in her heavily acccented English. "Lord Edinborough will be back tomorrow. Come back then."
"We are planning an event, sweetie," boomed a voice from under Baffler's hat. "We're planning to steal your boyfriend's family heirloom, the Edinborough Emerald."
On that announcement, Baffler and Puzzle Girl flipped off their hats and opened their trenchcoats to reveal their lovely masked faces and their clinging colorful costumes. With a swift opening movement, the coats flew open and then fell quickly to the ground, exposing their sexy bodies and evil intentions. Nadja sat stunned with surprise as two of America's best known villainesses stood confidently before her, ready to walk off with Lord Edinborough's priceless prize.
"Baffler? Puzzle Girl?," Nadja stammered in disbelief that quickly turned to fear. "Please, don't hurt me. Take what you want."
"Thanks for the invitation, Nah-dee-yah," Puzzle Girl joked has she grabbed the golden question mark gun from her green belt. "We're not going to hurt you...we're just going to leave you like most models...confused, stupified, a bit vacant..."
Puzzle Girl drew the golden pistol and pointed the rounded end of the question mark at the face of the trembling Nadja. A squeeze from Puzzle Girl's gloved fingers brought forth a blast of purple gas from the end question mark that was sprayed expertly into Nadja face. A quick coughing spasm from the Czech covergirl could be heard as the garishly colored gas coated her face. Nadja drew her hands to her face in reaaction to the gas blast, but they soon relaxed and fell to her sides as her sexy bikini-clad body went from tense to limp in mere seconds. As the purple gas cleared from Nadja's face, the expression left on her beautiful face could only be described as dazed. Her eyes were half-opened as they stared aimlessly off to the distance. Her mouth was pursued slightly open as her full luscious lips formed an expression of dulled surprise. Nadja's face was frozen in a look of dazed daydreaming as her shapely body lie limp as a soothing numbness fell over every fiber of her beautous being.
"Puzzle Gas...," Puzzle Girl said aloud to herself, "Leaves 'em puzzled in a state of mystified confusion for a couple of hours. When Scotland Yard arrives, our little bikini babe will be lucky if she can remember her name, let alone who stole the Edinborough Emerald."
"Nicely done, Puzzle Girl," laughed an excited Baffler. "You've learned your lessons well....but let's make tracks inside before anyone else sees us out here. We're not hard to miss in green and purple."

Moments later, a Baffler and Puzzle Girl are in the hallway approaching Lord Edinborough's master bedroom. Lying in the hall are a butler and a maid wearing the same confused expressions as Nadja Steponovich. These two were unlucky enough to walk into the business end of Puzzle Girl's puzzle gas gun during they daily duties about the mansion. The duo in green and purple spandex and nylon moved quietly on the tiptoes of their bootie slippers as they spied the hidden wall safe of Lord Edinborough. From behind an original Monet painting, the small 2X2 wall safe was discovered with its armored door looking an excited Baffler directly in the face.
"Perfect," whispered an elated Baffler, "the plans were accurate to the smallest detail."
"You think you can crack this before anyone else shows us?," Puzzler Girl asked as she scanned the room and the open door they had just entered, seeking any further surprises.
"Child's play, Puzzle Girl," Baffler giggled as her green gloved fingers grabbed the tumbler of the safe. "Lord Edinborough would have his emerald safer in a shoebox in the closet."
As Puzzle Girl watched the door with golden question mark puzzle gas gun in hand, Baffler placed her ear to the door of the safe as she deliberately turned the tumbler. Within seconds, the master safe-cracker had the door open and was able to place her greedy gloved hands on what they had come for. Baffler face was alight as she scooped up the priceless Edinborough Emerald into her hands. The dazzling green gem, which was roughly the size of a baseball, shined brilliantly from the sliver of sunlight that came through the bedroom window. Puzzle Girl saw the radiance of the gem and the joy on her partner face as she drew the large gem up to her bosom.
"A life of crime and it was this easy to score the greatest robbery of my career," beamed an overjoyed Baffler as she clutched the green gem tightly as if it would be ripped from her hands at any moment.
"Gotcha, but we'd better be off," added Puzzle Girl. "Let's be on our way back to Gotham by the time they knew what hit 'em."

TO BE CONTINUED.....
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

Before Baffler could depart Lord Edinborough's master bedroom with her ill gotten spoils, a wave of uneasiness fell over her that disminished her euphoria from moments before. The priceless Edinborough Emerald she had sought and now clutched at her ample bosom felt and looked a little different than she had anticipated it would. From studying the gem from pictures and analyzing it's properties, the emerald felt a bit light and seemed to have a more polished shine than previously pictured. Could this stone be a decoy?
Despite the pleas of her purple partner, Puzzle Girl, Baffler stood frozen in place and drew the glimmering gem to her face for a closer inspection. Holding the emerald close to her mask covered eyes, a sudden hissing sound emerged from a small crack at the emerald's top. The Baffler had no defense against the shower of white powder that shot from the crack of the replica gem. The narcotic white powder came in a small sudden burst that coated her mask, nose, and mouth. Baffler could only manage a soft groan of surprise before succumbing to the sweet slumber of Sandman's sleeping sand. The sleeping sand sent her to dreamland almost immediately and she collapsed to the floor like a puppet with it's strings cut. Baffler lay prone on back with arms and legs cast aimlessly with the surprising fall. Only the telltale residue of the white powder about her face revealed the source of her sudden slumber.
Puzzle Girl turned her head as she heard her partner collapse to the carpeted floor of the master bedroom. She herself was now puzzled with the shock of the surprising attack.
"Baffler?!?!," Puzzle Girl shouted in shock as she stood frozen by the open door as the events of Baffler's KO came too fast for her mind to process.
With Baffler's sleeping sand-enduced fall, Nap and Snooze stormed into the master bedroom of Lord Edinborough. As they ran in, the henchmen each held the corner of a blanket, pulling the blanket open and securing it tightly. Nap and Snooze charged at the stunned figure of Puzzle Girl, hitting her squarely with the face of the open blanket. As they ran, the blanket caught the purple spandexed villainess and wrapped tightly around her shapely bod. As Nap and Snooze released the blanket upon contact, the baby blue blanket had secured Puzzle Girl and held her snug like a straight jacket. Stunned by Baffler's gassing and the blanket attack, a quick fit of squirming and struggling under the cloth bondage that wrapped about her shoulders down to her upper thighs ensued. Regaining her bearing, Puzzle Girl tugged and tried to twist her way out of the clinging blanket to no avail.
"Puzzle Girl," addressed the Sandman as he joined his sleepwalkers in the master bedroom, "I see your experiencing the warming feel of my patented Cozy Comforter. A light coating of epoxy and a special fabric that constricts with the heat of the body gives it that clingy winter morning touch."
"What have you done to Baffler, Sandman?," cried a panicked and struggling straight-jacketed Puzzle Girl. "What's the meaning of this?"
"The meaning, my dear," countered Sandman in a calm reasonging voice, "was to trap you and your partner....and to make you my unwitting sleepy slaves. Who do you think gave the beautiful Baffler the floor plans to the mansion and the location of the emerald? 'Tis I, the ever helpful Sandman. And you practically bounce right into my trap."
"You dirty double-crosser!," shouted a helpless Puzzle Girl, "We'll get even with you if its the last thing we do."
Sandman made eye contact with his nightshirted henchmen to alert them to hold the bound young villainess for a stethoscopic examination.
They responded by holding her at the shoulder and drawing her head back. Sandman slowly approached the helpless vixen, securing his sand-emitting stethoscope between his fingers.
"You may get even one day, my passionate purple flower," Sandman stated grandly with a small hint of contempt. "However, I have big plans for you and your costumed partner. Plans so big, in fact, that I advise you get a good long nap to ensure you're properly rested."
Sandman placed the end of the stethoscope under the nose of the bound and held Puzzle Girl. With her head held back, Sandman sprayed an ample amount of his sleeping sand about the nose and mouth of the captured young criminal. A quick sniff by Puzzle Girl swiftly subdued her squirming as she surrendered to the powerful ether-laced powder. A peaceful look of sweet slumber covered her lovely masked face as did the white powdery residue of the sand. Baffler and Puzzle Girl were now in the clutches and complete control of the Sandman.
"Nap, grab Puzzle Girl," directed the Sandman, "and Snooze, scoop up Baffler. Take them to the service entrance where my delivery van is waiting."
Nap and Snooze threw the slumbering supervillainesses over their shoulders and carried their limp yet well-formed bodies out of the mansion and into the Somnambula's Sleep Factory van. In their sleepwalking state, the dim henchmen couldn't even enjoy the sight of Baffler and Puzzle Girl's beautifully shaped bottoms mere inches from their faces as they carried them out. The sleeping vixens were set inside and Sandman and his crew got into the van to make a quick escape.
"I have underestimated the criminal mind of Ms. Keri May," Sandman thought to himself as he reclined in the passenger seat of this delivery van. "Using mind controlled American villainesses as a front...having them make the ransom demands for Amber Moore, taking the risk....two notorious suspects that would likely kidnap an heiress...Masterful, if I do say so myself....my admiration for Ms. May grews as her plot develops..."

TO BE CONTINUED...
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Great update Franco, the plot thickens.
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Hey Franco! Sorry I didn't write anything on the last update. Man, you've really got a convoluted plot here, but you're relating it masterfully (to quote Sandman 8) )! I'm really enjoying this! Please give us more! :-D
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

The excited trio of Kit, Duchess, and Rosamond, in all their black nylon bodystockinged splendour, returned to Keri May's secret lab with the newly captive Turbo Girl. Still asleep after a fresh powdering of a poisoned puff, the straight-jacketed Turbo Girl is carted back on the shoulders of Kit and Rosamond like a rolled up rug. They ambled past the still KO'ed Amber Moore as she slept peacefully on the gurney to which she was bound. Our captured heroine is lucky to sleep through what will happen next.
A blast of universal solvent weakened the plastic shell that coated the nylon net that bound Turbo Girl. Once the plastic softened, the evil trio unwrapped their red spandex-clad present and pulled her slumbering limp body up by the arms. Turbo Girl was placed in the seat of a large comfy chair attached to a large dome-covering hair dryer. Our blonde cutie, Kit, carefully removed the jet-pack bracelets and secured her wrists to the arms of the chair with leather straps. Rosamond knelt down to tie the leather straps around her ankles, pinning them to the legs of this chair. Duchess cautiously lowered the dome-like dryer over Turbo Girl's head, placing it down securely just above her eyebrows.
"What does this hair dryer thingy do anyway?," Kit asked in a childlike manner.
"I don't know, Kit," Duchess responded. "But there are a couple more inside this lab here. If they're anything like the other inventions in here, it's used to disarm and disable superheroines."
"Probably some sort of brainwashing or memory erasing machine, if I had to guess," Rosamond declared as she stared intently at the hair dryer and the captive heroine strapped to it.
"If the purpose of the dryer is a mystery," Duchess inquired, "the identity of the masked young lady inside shouldn't be."
"Oh, yeah!," exclaimed an excited Kit. "Let's unmask this flying bimbo that has been tracking us. Do we have a camera ready?"
"Right here, sweetie," Rosamond giggled as she pulled a small portable spy-type camera from her black belt. "We should have thought of this when we had Batgirl paralyzed with Lord Ffogg's paralyzing fog in his cricket pavilion."
All three shared a good laugh as they approached the sleeping and shackled Turbo Girl and knelt to get a closer look at her face, still obscured by a red eyemask. Duchess took the lead and pinched with her gloved fingers to grasp the bottom of the mask. The tall sexy brunette villainess took her sweet time, admiring the beauty of the masked heroine. All three held their breath with the anticipation of seeing Turbo Girl's unobscured face and finally learning of her true identity.
Just as Duchess was to pull Turbo Girl's eyemask down, the silence of Keri May's evil secret lab was shattered by a noise behind them. The sound of the door being kicked open by an unwelcomed guest, or guests, in this case. Standing in the door's opening was two of London's best known spandex-clad crimefighters, Rose and Bullet Girl. Both were a vision as they struck their best heroic hands-on-hips pose straight out of the superheroine's handbook. Bullet Girl in her shiny silver leotard and cowl, silver toned tights, and yellow goggles made for a sexy, yet formitable foe. Red headed Rose in her sleeveless pink leotard and red tights made up half of London's most feared superheroine duo. The villainous trio of henchwoman stood frozen with fear and surprise upon the unexpected entrance of the famed Rose and Bullet Girl.
"I thought I might find the three of you in here," Rose shouted with authority as she pointed a red gloved finger at the prone figure of Amber Moore strapped to a hospital gurney. "And I also thought I'd find the girl you kidnapped as well."
"Plus the capture of Turbo Girl," Bullet Girl joined in, "It'll be a true pleasure to take you three down, along with your boss...Keri May."
As superheroines were prone to prattle on with heroic declarations, Duchess, unlike her two criminal cohorts, was able to catch her breath and collect her thoughts. The situation was dire and the opponents were renowed, but she, Kit, and Rosamond were still in possession of the Keri May's latest heroine trappping inventions. Buying a bit more time would be the key to saving their nylon covered skins.
"Ah, Bullet Girl and Rose," Duchess countered in a cocky manner, "To what do we owe the pleasure? And Rose, did you get rid of that old hag of a partner and get a shiny new one?"
"My 'old' partner, London Ffogg, is on the way," Rose announced. "Bullet Girl just happened to join me downstairs as your fiendish plot was unfolding. But don't worry, it'll only take the two of us to take down the three of you."
"Two against three, it hardly seems fair," Bullet Girl laughed. "Maybe we should let you call in a couple more villains to even things up."
"I'll even things up right now, superbimbos," Duchess shouted as she grabbed for a perfume atomizer to spray our unsuspecting heroines.
With the sudden move, Bullet Girl and Rose sprang into action and on the attack. Bullet Girl's incredible speed was unleashed as she charged Duchess and swiftly knocked the perfume bottle from her hands. Rose, with her martial arts skills, squared up in a fighting stance against the still stunned Kit and Rosamond. Knowing the hand-to-hand fighting skills of her former classmates from hours in gym class at Lady Peasoup's Criminal Finishing School, Rose figured this confrontation was be quick and relatively easy.
"Surprised?," Rose asked Kit and Rosamond as they too assumed their karate stances. "Looks like you could use a hand....and a foot."
With her cocky banter out of the way, Rose swung a roundhouse right and struck Kit across the face with an open hand, staggering the petite blonde. In the same fluid motion, Rose swung a sweeping leg kick at the ankles of the much slower Rosamond. The leg sweep was a complete sucess as it caught Rosamond squarely behind the knees and dropped her to the floor.
As Rose took care of Kit and Rosamond, Bullet Girl again made another charge at the dangerous Duchess. Barely able to see her super powered speedy adversary, Duchess was no match for a blinding pass as a fist struck out from the silvery blur. The speed packed punch struck the back of Duchess' head, knocking her woozy and down on one knee in pain. With the black nylon bodystokcing-clad henchwomen defeated, Rose and Bullet Girl quickly regrouped.
"Bullet Girl, let's finish these three off and untie Amber Moore and Turbo Girl," ordered Rose. "Then we'll get downstairs to arrest Keri May. Hopefully the press conference is still in session because we'll give them the scoop of the century."
"Right," Bullet Girl exclaimed, "But let's get that thing off Turbo Girl's head first. It looks like a hair dryer, but who knows what evil purpose it serves or what it has done to her already..."
As Rose and Bullet Girl went to the bound and sleeping Turbo Girl to remove the plastic dome dryer from her head, other figures were lurking in the hallway just outside. Alarmed by the commotion, Keri May, Sandman, and his mind-controlled allies, Baffler and Puzzle Girl tiptoed softly down the hall to peered inside the lab. Able to sneak a side glance without being detected, the villainous quartet saw the groaning and dazed henchwomen stirring slightly as they barely clung to consciousness from the beatings they received. They were also able to see the spandex heroines, Bullet Girl and Rose, attending to another surprise guest, the captive KO'ed Turbo Girl. With the situation correctly assessed, Keri May quietly signaled for all of them to retreat back a step into the hallway.
"Bullet Girl and Rose are already here?," Keri May whispered to Sandman. "How could they possibly known of my plans so quickly? And if Rose is here, London Ffogg can't be far behind. And where did Turbo Girl come from?"
"Relax, my dear," cooed the Sandman in a soft, reassuring tone, "the resourcefulness of these costumed crimefighters never ceases to amaze me. However, it appears your sexy student bodies have taken care of Turbo Girl and we do have two very experienced heroine trappers in our employ and under my control."
"Yes, an excellent point, Sandman," Keri May replied with a wry grin. "I have enough tricks up my sleeve in that lab to capture both of those spandex-sluts...and then we'll be ready and waiting for London Ffogg."
The sexy spandex figures in bright green and purple stood stiffly and stared aimlessly off to the distance in a daze in the presence of their master, the Sandman. The Baffler, armed with her large golden staff with a large hook on the end shaped like a question mark, and Puzzle Girl, armed with her dispenser of befuddling Puzzle Gas, mindlessly waited for their next command. Another of Sandman's mind-control victims, the shapely silver speedster, Bullet Girl, was already following the fiendish script penned by the Monsterous Manipulator of Minds, Sandman. It was no mistake that Bullet Girl happened by just as the kidnapping of Amber Moore was taking place. The four approached the door again, this time with the intent of capturing an unsuspecting Rose and Bullet Girl.

TO BE CONTINUED.....
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

As Bullet Girl and Rose tended to the KO'ed and almost unmasked Turbo Girl, pulling the head covering hair dryer off, the evil assembly outside the doorway was breaking up.
"Ladies, as you've been instructed," whispered Sandman to the brainwashed bad girls, Baffler and Puzzle Girl. "You know the layout and you know the plan...now make your master proud."
"Yes..., Sandman," Baffler and Puzzle Girl said together in a flat monotone voices, complete with blank, vacant gazes.
Baffler and Puzzle GIrl entered the lab with Keri May following right behind them. Before Keri May could enter, she was pulled back by a tug on the arm by the Sandman.
"Ms. May," Sandman ordered, "better we stay back and wait to see if my mind-controlled villainesses can handle the chore. We'll keep watch for any more of these spandex heroines that may drop by unexpectly and join in the fray only if needed."
Keri May nodded in agreement and croutched down by the edge of the doorway to watch the action unfold.

Baffler and Puzzle Girl entered the room quickly ran to their positions. Puzzle Girl walked quickly toward the area where Bullet Girl and Rose stood aiding their fellow heroine, Turbo Girl, with Puzzle Gas gun drawn. Baffler, holding her hooked golden question mark staff, looking much the same as Li'l Bo Peep's sleeping gas emitting shephard's staff, ran to the corner of the room where several 55 gallon drums were stored. The pitter-patter of villainous little feet quickly startled our sexy young heroines.
"Baffler! And Puzzle Girl!," shouted Rose. "What more surprises can we expect?"
"Let's go, Rose," snapped back a confident Bullet Girl. "Let's fold these question marks into exclaimation points!"
"Not so fast, girls," snarled an advancing Puzzle Girl. "Come get a whiff of my Puzzle Gas...I'll turn you from cocky crimefighters into my confused captives!"

As Puzzle Girl strode forward with her gas gun poised and ready, she crept closer to the ever ready Rose, now crotched in full fighitng position. Rose circled slowly around the gun-wielding Puzzle Girl, trying to keep her from getting too close. She knew the effects of Puzzle Gas and wasn't anxious to become another of the villainess' befuddled victims. Rose circled, looking for the precise moment to strike. A swift kick or karate chop to the arm could knock the Puzzle Gas gun from her grasp, if she could only get close enough...
As Puzzle Girl and Rose engaged in their dangerous dance, Bullet Girl sped toward the Baffler, as she stood confidently twirling her large staff, in the corner of the room. A bash across the head from Baffler's golden "?" staff had been an effectively crude means of disorienting a charging hero or heroine and Bullet Girl wasn't about to make that mistake. Bullet Girl reasoned that she was too quick and too smart to run directly into the path of the metal staff now wielded like a sword. With a blur of blinding speed, Bullet Girl made a quick track to the cornered Baffler. In the split seconds that followed, Bullet Girl questioned why the Baffler didn't draw her weapon back, ready to swing. The answer would become apparant soon enough.
The Baffler hooked the crooked end of her staff inside one of the 55 gallon drums behind her. As the silvery blur that was Bullet Girl approached, Baffler pulled the drum down and the liquid contents inside were released onto the floor and into the path of the charging Bullet Girl. The Baffler jumped to the side to avoid the spillage and to free her hooked weapon. The liquid released was a thick gooey green substance that slid slowly across the floor, coating the ground with a sticky slime. Running at such a high rate of speed, Bullet Girl had no chance to avoid running into the goopy green mess. Trying fervantly to stop, Bullet Girl's application of the brakes did little good as she caught her feet in the gummy goo. The sudden stop forced Bullet Girl to fall forward, face first into the slimy sticky trap. Dazed by the sudden stop and the surprise of the gummy attack, Bullet Girl lay on her well-formed front trapped in a sticky goo surprise. The groggy heroine tried to pull her head up from the slime, only to pull it up a mere inch or two as only the sticky strands clung to her cowled head. Similiar attempts to move her arms and legs in the pool of goop resulted in the same sticky shock, only a slight give as the strands rose from the futile attempts to move. Bullet Girl was down and immobile.
"NO!...," cried Bullet Girl, "Holy flypaper!"
The goopy spillage of slime that ensnared Bullet Girl did not escape the notice of Rose, who was still feeling out a way to separate Puzzle Girl from her Puzzle Gas gun...not getting too close to get a full bewitching whiff. Bullet Girl's sticky trap forced Rose to turn her attention ever so quickly to the fallen sexy silver speedster. While Rose did not lose sight of Puzzle Girl, she did lose sight of the villainous Baffler. Trying to watch Puzzle Girl and the captured Bullet Girl proved too much as Baffler and her golden staff snuck behind our pink spandex-clad cutie.
The cautious dance with Puzzle Girl was halted as Baffler hooked the crooked-question mark around the waist and arms of the unsuspecting Rose. Once caught in the hook, Baffler adjusted a knob at the base of the weapon to contract the hook around our heroine, pinning her arms to her sides and clutching her tightly in it's metal grasp.
"Ughh...," Rose shouted with surprise as the golden question mark hooked her and tightened before she realized her peril. "Wrapped up...in metal...too tight....to...break free..."
Rose's sexy curvy form wiggled and squirmed deliciously in the golden ring that squeezed her arms and waist. As bravely as she struggled, Rose's didn't have the strength to break the metal bondage of Baffler's ensnaring staff. The struggle didn't last long as the opportunity Puzzle Girl had hoped for arrived.
"May I wish you sweet daydreams, my soon to be stupified superheroine," giggled Puzzle Girl as she walked forward to the hooked heroine, placing the barrel of the Puzzle Gas gun under her nose.
With a quick squeeze of the trigger, a purple gas blast crossed the face of the grimacing Rose as she fought feverishly to be free. The struggling stopped as the gas cleared Rose's lovely masked face. The face of shock and dismay was replaced by one of befuddled confusion. With her eyes half open, a gaze fixed off to the distance, and mouth agape, Puzzle Girl's evil concoction had succeeded in sending another victim frozen in the state of a perpetual daydream.
Baffler released Rose from the clutches of her hook and let the heroine stand, with her shapely body rocking at an unsteady pace as her head, arms, and legs swung as they were too heavy to lift.
"One down...," sniffed Puzzle Girl in an evil malicious tone, "...time to give Bullet Girl her dose of my mystifying mist..."
Baffler and Puzzle Girl walked over to the still squirming form of Bullet Girl laying face down in a sticky green goop. The tight silver spandex on Bullet Girl's sexy curves made for quite an erotic show.
"Looks like two puppies fighitng under a blanket...that taut little posterior of the silver squirming speedster," scoffed Baffler.
"Let...let me go...," cried Bullet Girl in a voice muffled by the goop stuck to her mask and around her mouth. "Wh..what is...this...sticky...stuff?...Can't...break...free..."
"I believe that's Keri May's seaweed facial mask creme, with a generous helping of crazy glue mixed in," laughed Baffler s she clearly was enjoying the goopy struggles of the silver spandex heroine.
"Now, Bullet Girl becomes Befuddled Girl....," announced an impatient Puzzle Girl, drawing her gas gun at the ready.
"Not so fast, Puzzle Girl," Baffler joked as she grabbed the gun and placed it back in Puzzle Girl's belt. "I caught her and I think I should do the honors....a simple dose of sleeping gas should work just fine in this instance...let's not get too fancy"
Baffler pointed her long golden staff down at the goop encased face of the heroine caught like a fly in sticky ember. The tip of the question mark at the end of the staff was posed just under her cowl at her vulnerable nose and mouth. A quick hiss and PSSSTTTTTT....a small yellow cloud of sleeping gas was released in the face of Bullet Girl. The squirming soon stopped as her shapely, sexy bod grew limp and seemed to sink in the green sticky goop that had trapped her. Baffler's yellow KO gas was fast acting as Bullet Girl managed only a soft gasp before succumbing to the sweet surrender of a forced forty winks.
The brainwashed duo of Baffler and Puzzle Girl quickly returned to their sleepwalking, dazed state as Sandman entered the room to congratulate his sleepy pawns for a job well done.
"Masterfully done, ladies," Sandman announced with pride. "You've exceeded my greatest expectations."
"Thank you, Sandman," Baffler and Puzzle Girl answered blankly. "Your joy is our greatest reward."
Keri May too entered to survey the scene as three subdued superheroines and a helpless heiress hostage littered the room, along with the groggy, recovering punch-drunk henchwomen.
"Your work is astounding, Sandman," Keri May sexily breathed into the ear of the Sandman. "Baffler and Puzzle Girl performed just as we requested....oh, our perfect pretty patsies. Once their faces appear in conjunction with the disappearance of an famous America heiress, we'll be counting our ransom money while these two count the years left on their prison sentences."
Keri May's very forward and overtly sexual manners unsettled the Sandman slightly. She had use her sex appeal and feminine wiles to manipulate many men and she was trying to use them to control him.
He coldly stepped away from Keri May and asked her for one simple request.
"Would it be possible that you allow me to keep Bullet Girl as a souvenir of this little quilting bee?," Sandman humbly asked.
"Ah, sure, you certainly earned it," Keri May replied.
"Fine, thank you, Ms. May," Sandman again responded politely. "You keep Turbo Girl and Rose with my compliments. My friend, the Spider Woman, was hoping to conduct some experiments on our speedy Bullet Girl."
"No need to explain," Keri May responded curtly, growing bored with his polite act and overexplaining. "Just keep Baffler and Puzzle Girl's minds under control until we're done using them."
"Precisely the plan, my lady," Sandman stated grandly. "Now as long as we've got the Rose, London Ffogg will be in hot pursuit. Let's be ready for her arrival and roll out the welcome mat, as you say in America."
"Yes," piped up a cheerier Keri May, "She will be the greatest prize among London's costumed crimefighting superchicks."
"Indeed."

TO BE CONTINUED......
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Great update Franco!
Doubleb66
Henchman
Henchman

This is really turning into quite an epic! More, more, more please! Keep up the great work!
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Great update Franco! Love what you're doing! Nice work, man! 8)
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

Very good. The green goo would have made a great trap for Lightspeed, too.
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

After a successful ambush, all that was left for Keri May and the Sandman to do was a little clean up. Nap and Snooze were summoned to free the glued and gassed Bullet Girl and take her back out to the awaiting Sleep Factory van that had delivered her to Keri May's corporate headquarters. Wrapped in a sleeping bag to conceal their kidnapping, Nap and Snooze carried the cocooned silver speedster out of the building. Kit, Rosamond, and Duchess were able to clear the cobwebs from the hand-to-hand beatings they had received and place Rose in the same hair dryer type apparatus Turbo Girl had already been secured to. The nylon-clad henchwomen secured the leather straps around Rose's wrists and ankles in the chair she was now seated in and the dome-like dryer was placed over her head. The dryer was also resecured over Turbo Girl's head. The mind-controlled Baffler and Puzzle Girl stood frozen at attention as directed by the Sandman, awaiting the next commands of their master.
As the criminal clean-up concluded, the famous figure in black spandex and white tights sped by on a motorized scooter to the front of Keri May's London headquarters. Flowing long blonde hair trailed behind the lusciously cute masked crimefighter as she screeched to a stop at the scene of the crime as relayed by her partner, Rose. Stepping off the scooter quickly and examining the surroundings, London Ffogg was on the scene in all her gorgeous glory.
Luxuriously long legs made long strides as London Ffogg advanced on the front entrance of the large office building. Attempts to contact Rose via wrist radio to determine her location proved fulite as they was no response to her calls. This might have normnally alarmed her, but Rose was buried deep inside the building and was likely unable to answer without giving away her presence and location to the kidnappers. Upon entering the building, London Ffogg cautiously moved about the first floor to locate any clues or signs of wrongdoing.

While London Ffogg made her way inside Keri May's complex, the top floor secret lab was now abuzz with the preparations for what appeared to the a commercial being filmed. The actresses in this case, Baffler and Puzzle Girl, were being directed around the sleeping figure of the kidnapped heiress, Amber Moore, still tied to the hospital gurney, and taught the lines they were to deliver into the camera. The evil trio of henchwomen set up the lighting and the video camera that Keri May herself would man. Now that everything was in place, the mind controlled supervillainesses shouted their lines maniacally as they were directed and danced about the prone figure of the slumbering supermodel.

"Attention...attention, Senator Moore and all citizens of the United States, we interrupt the program you're currently watching to bring you this shocking piece of breaking news....," Puzzle Girl shouted excitedly into the camera as she pointed toward the lovely peaceful face of a slumbering and subdued Amber Moore.
"The infamous Baffler and her sidekick in crime, Puzzle Girl, decided to take our vacation this year in beautiful London," Baffler interjected coolly, "and we plan on bringing home a lovely souvenir of our trip..."
The camera pulled back as Baffler and Puzzle Girl stood at the sides of the gurney and made grand hand gestures as to present the bound Amber Moore to the camera.
"Yes, the victim is none other than supermodel, heiress, figure in a prominent political family, America's sweetheart, blah, blah, blah....Amber Moore," Puzzle Girl joked. "and Senator Moore, if you want your little girl returned unharmed...."
"The sum of thirty million dollars will be transferred to a bank account we designate," Baffler directed, pointing her large golden question mark staff at the camera. "Don't worry, Senator, you'll be phoned real soon to be given that information. 'Til then, all police agencies, FBI, MI5, whatever, need to stand down unless they want something to happen to the lovely Ms. Moore."

The Sandman signaled all action to stop and Keri May turned off her camera. Baffler and Puzzle Girl quickly froze as silent statues as Sandman appeared before them again.
"Beautifully done, girls," announced to the now stunned and unresponsive Baffler and Puzzle Girl. "You played your parts exactly as directed."
"Got it all right here," Keri May exclaimed as she tapped the side of the camera and pulled the cassette from the top compartment. "Sandman, honey, would you be a dear and drop this tape off to the mailroom at the London office of I.N.N. (International News Network)."
"It would be an honour, mi lady," Sandman cooed as he softly took her hand holding the cassette and planted a butterfly kiss upon it.
Keri May blushed and giggled like a love struck schoolgirl as she handed the cassette over.
"By the way, before I go," Sandman inquired, "Just what are those large hair dryers for? The ones now placed on the heads of Turbo Girl and Rose."
"Oh, just the first step of Keri May's complete heroine makeover," Keri May laughed. "First, high pitched sonic waves erase the memories of these meddlesome spandex-clad do-gooders. Then, our girls are, well, reprogrammed to do the bidding for one, Keri May."
"How deliciously delightful," Sandman said with admiration.
"Well, it doesn't work as fast as your sleeping sand, but the results are much longer lasting...if not permanent," replied Keri May as she clearly enjoyed gaining the respect of one of the world's most notorious villains.
Turbo Girl and Rose sat strapped to their chairs, placed right next to one another. Their heads were bowed as they were still under the effects of the gassings administred moments ago and large plastic hair dryer helmets were weighing heavily atop their heads. Turbo Girl was sleeping peacefully with eyes closed in a state of complete relaxation. Rose still appeared stunned with eyes barely open and mouth slightly open as the Puzzle Gas attack left her briefly befuddled in a state of concentrated confusion. Keri May walked behind the bound duo and switched on the machines from a knob at the top of each dryer dome. A low humming noise could be heard eminating from each hair dryer brainwashing helmet.
"I can see you're busy with your new toys, so I'll be off anonymously drop our cassette off at I.N.N. I trust you can keep Baffler and Puzzle Girl entertained as they'll stand frozen in place until my return," Sandman said cheerfully as he walked toward the door. Before he could exit, however, his cell phone rang and he quickly responded.
"What?!? Here right now?," Sandman shouted. "Yes, that shouldn't be a problem."
"London Ffogg, I presume," Keri May inquired as she saw concern wash over the face of her formally confident partner's face.
"Exactly," Sandman responed, "Nap and Snooze saw her enter the building from the van parked out front."
"Turbo Girl and Rose's hair treatment with my special 'conditioner' will have to wait," Keri May announced seriously. "Let's marshal our forces and add her to our collection of crime-fighting captives."
"You've read my mind, Ms. May," Sandman said with an evil tone. "Let's lure her in...like the spiders to the fly."
With that, Kit, Rosamond, and Duchess ran over to the 55 gallon drums at the far corner of the lab. Each grabbed the side of an empty drum and rudely tossed it to the ground, making a loud clanging and banging sound. In the now empty and silent building, it would likely attract the attention of a snooping superheroine.
Rushing over to a workbench by the drums, Keri May ran over to observe a bank of monitors placed atop the bench. The monitors were connected to all the security cameras in the building and the familiar figure in black spandex and white tights could be seen moving silently on the stairwell. The noise had startled the sexy superheroine and sent her scrambling up the stairs in the direction of the clatter.
"London Ffogg's on her way, Sandman, sweetie," Keri May exclaimed. "She's bringing that spandex-clad bod up the stairs as we speak."
"Everyone in position," Sandman stated to all in attendance, "an old fashoined ambush is in the offing."

TO BE CONTINUED....
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

As the villains, mind controlled or otherwise, prepared for the arrival of London Ffogg, the blonde superheroine made her way up the stairs toward the direction of the noise she had just heard. Worried about not being able to locate her partner, Rose, in the seemingly isolated building and troubled by the loud clatter that made her search just too easy, London Ffogg also noticed the various security cameras at every corner of the stairwell. While not as experienced as some famous superheroines, she did sense she was walking into a trap. Fortunately for London Ffogg, her criminal education at her aunt's finishing school would pay big dividends.
"There has been a camera in every room I've searched and there's one trained on me now," London Ffogg thought to herself. "Someone is tracking my every move...if there was just a way to scramble the video surveillance system to get these electronic eyes off me."
London Ffogg reached into a pouch on her white belt that fit snuggly on her trim waist for a small circular device no bigger than cufflink. Passing under one of the stairwell cameras, London Ffogg was able to place her well-formed body just below it to stay out of view. Once she was sure she could not be seen, she attached the small metallic button on the back of the camera unit. As not to attract attention, London Ffogg quickly emerged and continued to walk upward on the staircase.
"Freeze-Frame technology," London Ffogg thought, "from Lady Peasoup's science class."
The 'freeze-frame' device was a science project completed by Lady Prudence at the finishing school for young ladies and criminals. It allowed her to 'freeze' or delay the images from a video surveillance system. Used to confuse security guards and aid in robberies, she could jam the video broadcast and have a single image run on a loop. Once the jamming device was activated, whatever was happening in a particular area covered by a security camera would be locked onto the surveillance monitors.
London Ffogg didn't activate the device until she reached the end of the stairway, leading to the top floor. Once out of the range of the cameras, she depressed a small switch on her utility belt and activated the 'freeze-frame' video jammer. From there, London Ffogg could move unnoticed as she plotted to get a better look at her surroundings. The hallway on the top floor was completely empty and silent. London Ffogg crept slowly along the wall to move silently with her head on a swivel to watch for any surprise attacks.

From inside Keri May's secret lab, Keri May and Sandman watched the video surveillance monitors intently as they watched London Ffogg sneak up the stairs and into their waiting trap. Once she left the stairwell and entered the top floor, the sexy superheroine in black spandex disappeared from view.
"London Ffogg is taking the bait perfectly," Keri May whispered into Sandman's ear. "But where could she have gotten away to...she should have been at the door any moment."
"Not too worry, our snooping superheroine is probably checking every room along the way," Sandman said in a reassuring tone. "Once she emerges back into the hall, we'll know precisely when she plans to bust in here."

With the security cameras disabled, London Ffogg scanned the hallway and saw the opening for a heating vent just above the doorway of the first office she passed. After removing the screen, London Ffogg climbed into the vent and made a quiet crawl along the narrow vent. Fortunately, our heroine was petite enough to move inside the small tubing that formed a maze above each room on the top floor. The slick metal of the vent and the spandex and nylon material on her body allowed her to slide along quietly. Scanning each empty room as she passed, London Ffogg finally made her way above the lab where various criminals were waiting for her arrival. She had to stifle a gasp as she could see the amazing scene below her. Keri May wasn't the only villain involved in this evil plot to kidnap Amber Moore. Baffler and Puzzle Girl stood at the ready in their brightly garish clinging spandex costumes. Keri May herself was scanning the video monitors while snuggling up next to the nefarious Sandman. Former classmates Kit, Duchess, and Rosamond were working with them as well. As if the sight of this rogue's gallery wasn't enough, London Ffogg had finally located her missing partner. Rose was sitting stunned and strapped to some hair dryer device next to another heroine, the mysterious Turbo Girl. Amber Moore, as Rose had correctly reported, was there apparently KO'ed and strapped to a gurney.
"Oh my goodness," thought a stunned London Ffogg, "this is worse than I ever imagined. Our cosmetics kidnapper is working with Baffler AND Sandman...and what have they done to Rose? Its seven villains against one...and they're all waiting for me!"
London Ffogg, crouching silently in the small vent above the lab, was able to collect her thoughts and plan the perfect sneak attack. She could at least be thankful that she was able to escape the surveillance system and size up the dire situation for what it truly was. The fog dispenser on her wrist wouldn't work over such a large area with this many villains. She reached into her belt for an old standby and grabbed two small capsules.
"Paralyzing Fog capsules," London Ffogg thought as she placed her hand with the capsules over the grating above the lab. "Two should be more than enough to stun the entire floor."
London Ffogg dropped the capsules into the room and quickly scurried her way back out of the maze of vents. As she crawled back out, she secured a small white respirator mask over her nose and mouth to avoid being paralyzed by her own billowing cloud of white gas. The capsules burst upon contact with the floor and the stunning fog was released quickly as London Ffogg could see the white fog coming up from the vent behind her. Our heroine shimmied out of the maze and pulled her slinky, sexy body out of the vent into the top floor hallway. Waiting a brief moment for the paralyzing fog to take effect, London Ffogg approached the door to Keri May's lab cautiously. Finding the door unlocked, she opened the door to see the room entirely blanketed in a thick haze of fog. As the open door allowed some of the white gas to escape, the picture grew a bit clearer as she could make out shadowy figures in the haze. Every figure appeared frozen in place and there was no sign of movement. To better assess the scene, London Ffogg drew her wrist fog dispenser upward and activated the device. Instead of shooting one of her disabling fog concoctions, the wrist dispenser blasted a stream of air out to clear the fog coated room. As the paralyzing fog dissipated, London Ffogg could clearly see everyone in the room was stood frozen like mannequins. All the nefarious villains, Keri May, Sandman, Kit, Duchess, Rosamond, Baffler, and Puzzle Girl, stood helpless and subdued. As only a light layer of fog hung just above the floor, she removed the small respirator mask from her nose and mouth. London Ffogg didn't take any time to celebrate her victory as she raced toward the bound Rose and Turbo Girl. Our heroine clad in black and white saw that Rose and Turbo Girl had been drugged in some way, but they appeared OK.
"Thank goodness," London Ffogg said aloud as she began to undo the straps on Rose's ankles, "they both seem fine. Nothing a dose of fog-antidote can't fix. At least the cartel of criminals will be paralyzed long enough to get the London police here and get Rose and Turbo Girl to safety..."
Concerning herself with the welfare of her sidekick Rose and fellow heroine Turbo Girl, London Ffogg failed to notice the slight stirring in the stunned figures she had left for paralyzed. The villainous mannequins were coming to life, moving slowly as not to attract notice.

TO BE CONTINUED....
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

As London Ffogg worked to undo the straps on Rose's ankles to free her from the hair dryer chair she was bound to, three figures in black nylon bodysuits approached the preoccupied London Ffogg. The evil trio of henchwomen tiptoed their way to directly confront her, striking their best 'Charlie's Angels' pose right in front of her.
"Paralyzing Fog, London Ffogg?," Duchess boasted as she peeled a thin clear plastic coating over her nose and mouth. "Did you forget where we learned our criminal lessons?"
On one knee, London Ffogg spun in surprise as the subdued supervillains now sprung back to life. With mouth agape in stunned shock, she saw her former classmates standing before her. The remaining villains and villainesses removed the thin clear masks from their faces. All were stirring and ready to pounce. It was seven villains to one sexy spandex-clad superbabe and London Ffogg soon realized she was in big trouble.
"Rose and Turbo Girl were lucky enough to quickly succumb to knockout or puzzle gas after stumbling into our traps," Kit announced to the stunned superfox. "I think with you, London Ffogg, we'll use a more hands-on approach to knocking you out."
"Kit means we're going to beat the crap out of you, London Fraud," Rosamond added with arms crossed. "We know who you are, love, and we always hated the teacher's pet."
London Ffogg froze as she realized her former classmates knew her true identity. A small eyemask was all that obscured her lovely face and they surely knew her well enough to know her face. Besides, who else had such intimate knowledge about the use of Lord Ffogg's various fog-based inventions. If they knew she was Lady Prudence, they surely knew that Rose was really Daisy, another member of their criminal class.
With her identity compromised and cornered by the trio of nylon-clad henchwomen, London Ffogg's only option was to strike and strike quickly. As she attempted to draw her fog-dispensing bracelet to hit the henchwomen with a dose of knockout fog, Duchess threw a swift kick upon the wrist of the still kneeling London Ffogg. The powerful kick missed her wrist, but it connected squarely with the bracelet and knocked it off her wrist. Grabbing the wrist that had worn the fog-emitting bracelet with her other gloved hand, our sexy heroine was almost completely helpless as her sole weapon had been taken from her.
"Nice shot, Duchess," London Ffogg spat as she grimaced in anger. "But I remember that none of you could fight worth a damn."
London Ffogg pounced and charged the grinning Duchess, knocking her to the ground with a shoulder block to the stomach. Although not as skilled in martial arts as her partner, Rose, the heroine in black spandex was talented enough to hold her own against most villains. After charging Duchess, London Ffogg spun around to throw a punch at the unsuspecting Kit. The punch struck Kit on her right cheek and sent her staggering back. While striking Kit, London Ffogg left herself vulnerable to an attacking Rosamond. Rosamond throw a wild overhand right that landed high on London Ffogg's forehead. Recoiling in pain, Rosamond grabbed her right hand in pain as it struck such a hard surface. London Ffogg did not emerge unscathed, however, as the punch scrambled her senses temporarily and forced her to fall backwards.
London Ffogg had fought bravely, but she wasn't able to overcome their superior numbers. Stunned by the forehead blow, our trio of henchwomen composed themselves to attack our heroine.
"Grab her, ladies!," Keri May shouted. "Wrap her up before she recovers!"
Kit and Rosamond grabbed the punch-drunk heroine by the arms as Duchess scooped up her legs by the ankles. The trio carried her backward toward the direction of the awaiting Baffler, Keri May, and Sandman. London Ffogg regained her senses enough to realize the danger she was in. She began to kick violently and swing her arms wildly to free herself from the henchwomen's grip. While able to free her legs from Duchess, Kit and Rosamond were still able to secure her arms and drag her backwards. Our heroine in black spandex didn't have the foggiest notion as to where she was being dragged to.... and perhaps that was best.
Behind London Ffogg, the Baffler grabbed her large crooked question mark shaped staff and hooked it upon a latch resting about 10 ft. high on the wall. Tugging down the latch sharpely, a hidden bed built into the wall was pulled open and brought rudely to the ground. The sound of the bedposts hitting the hard floor and the squeaking of bed springs filled the room. London Ffogg continued to struggle with all her might against hopeless odds to free herself as Kit and Rosamond carried her to the recently released bed. Once they reached the foot of the bed, Kit and Rosamond threw our sexy superbabe onto the mattress, where she landed roughly on the bouncing springs of the soft mattress. London Ffogg gasped as she struck the soft surface, surprised to hit anything other than a hard floor. Upon hitting the mattress, however, our heroine realized something wasn't right as she didn't bounce upon hitting the cloth covered springs. London Ffogg sank into the mattress on contact, but didn't bounce back as the springs uncoiled under her weight. As London Ffogg lay prone on the bed prepared for her, she quickly realized she was stuck to the mattress by some thin coating of glue.
"Best way to deal with a pest," laughed an approaching Keri May, "is a sticky pest strip."
"Holy flypaper!," shouted the glued do-gooder, "Can't free my arms...legs....stuck in some sort...of...glue."
"Well, not glue exactly, London Ffogg," Keri May interjected in a patronizing manner. "Its one of Sandman's special hide-a-beds with the mattress treated with a coating of my industrial strength super-hold hair spray."
London Ffogg was stuck with arms and legs flayed about. Every surface of her luscious body that made contact with the glue coated mattress was secured firmly. She tried to squirm, but could move precious little as our spandex superchick was completely locked in place by the heroine trapping hair spray.
Sandman also approached the foot of the bed to join Keri May and the trio of henchwomen and get a better view of the helpless heroine. He grabbed a blanket from the foot of the bed and pulled it over the bound London Ffogg. The cozy comforter now covered the the sexy bod of our heroine and was pulled up to just under her chin.
"Time to tuck in our tired heroine," Sandman cooed as he leaned forward to look into the terrified eyes of London Ffogg. "A quick 40 winks and you won't have the foggiest notion that you're my newest mind-controlled captive."
"You fiendish quack!," screamed the angry and frightened superheroine. "You'll never get away with this!"
"With you and you're superheroine friends already captured, just who will stop us?," Sandman giggled as he enjoyed his apparent victory.
"Bullet Girl is still out there!," London Ffogg countered. "She's probably speeding her way over here right now!."
The five villains shared a hearty laugh at that statement.
"Bullet Girl is sleeping off a dose of Baffler's KO gas in my mattress delivery van, dear Ffogg," Sandman responded coldly as he knew he was crushing her only hope for escape. "Now, my bed-ridden superbeauty, a quick lullaby and its lights out for London Ffogg."
Sandman, still leaning forward toward London Ffogg vulnerable face, grabbed the stethoscope from around his neck and aimed it under the nose of the defeated heroine. Keri May and her three henchwomen softly sang a mocking chorus of "Rockaby Baby" as Sandman expertly sprayed a coating of his sleeping sand about the awaiting nose and mouth of our beautiful blonde superfox. The white powdery residue clung about London Ffogg's face as she could only manage a short gulp and a gasp before succumbing to its narcotic sleepy fumes. Ffogg's long eyelashs fluttered briefly under her black eyemask as her eyes closed to start a restless session of forced slumber.
Not one to savor his accomplishments while work was to be done, Sandman walked back to the workbench and grabbed the video cassette he had left there. He had a delivery to make that would set up his mind controlled stooges, Baffler and Puzzle Girl. The kidnapping of Amber Moore was the news story of the year and the International News Network would be the first to break it along with a clip from the kidnappers themselves.
"Baffler, Puzzle Girl....come along now," Sandman ordered like a stern schoolmaster as he pointed toward the brainwashed beauties. "We have a tape to deliver and we must get you both back to my mattress factory in time for bed."
Sandman walked slowly over to an admiring Keri May and planted a sweet soft kiss on the former model's cheek as he passed.
"Tune into I.N.N., my sweet Keri May," Sandman whispered to Keri May. "Our patsies will be in place and our plan is working perfectly. You've proven to be a capable partner as well as strikingly beautiful woman."
Keri May could only blush and manage a squeaking giggle at the events of the day and the sweet nothings the Sandman had whispered into her ear. The plan was working perfectly. It was, as it seemed, the perfect plan.

TO BE CONTINUED....
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Nice update Franco! I'm really loving this story! Keep up the great work! 8)
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Indeed great story Franco, love your various traps. Looking forward to the next update.
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

The Somnambula Sleep Factory van was parked in an empty alley three blocks from the London branch of the International News Network. Sandman left the driver's seat to check on the precious cargo left in the back. Sitting stonefaced and staring into the abyss were the brainwashed Baffler and Puzzle Girl. A shapely clump of silver spandex and gray pantyhose was curled up in a ball, sleeping off a dose of Baffler's knockout gas. Sandman brushed past his sleepwalkers, Nap and Snooze, to grab the silver speedster, Bullet Girl, and prepare her for a mission best suited to her special skills. He cupped his left hand behind the silver skull cap-like cowl of our slumbering heroine and slowly raised her head upward. Sandman's right hand was clutching the sleep sand stethoscope.
"Wakey, wakey," Sandman whispered like a doting parent, "Time to get up, sleeping beauty."
The slight joustling of her head did illicit a small response as Bullet Girl groaned softly and managed a quick blink of her eyes under her mask.
"Whaaa...what's going...on?," muttered the drowsy dreamboat.
"Time for you to wake up, Bullet Girl," Sandman answered. "There is still much work to be done."
"Huh?"
Bullet Girl began to stir a bit and tried to sit up on her own. The dazed heroine shook her head to try and regain her senses, but Sandman would make such attempts fulite. Before Bullet Girl knew what hit her, Sandman pulled her head closer to him and blasted her in the face with another dose of his narcotic white sleeping sand powder. The white sandy mess had sprinkled over her silver mask, white skin, and full ruby red lips. The already sleepy silver speedster simply collapsed as her eyes shut and her shapely spandex-clad body grew limp. As Bullet Girl fell back, Sandman drew closer to whisper his evil instructions in her ear.
"Can you hear me, Bullet Girl?," Sandman asked softly.
"Yesss....I hear you, Sandman," responded Bullet Girl as her body was still relaxed and eyes closed.
"Are you ready for you're next assignment?," Sandman continued.
"Always ready for your instructions, master," Bullet Girl mouthed weakly as she was still feeling the effects of multiple sleeping gas and powder assaults.
"Excellent, my lovely Bullet Girl," Sandman crowed proudly. "Your super speed is just what the doctor ordered."

Moments later, a sexy form of Bullet Girl emerged from the back doors of the Sleep Factory van. Clutched in her silver gloved left hand was the videocassette made earlier by the mind-controlled Baffler and Puzzle Girl. The young curvy crimefighter was still for but a moment before disappearing in a streak, a silver blur, running toward the office building of the International News Network. Seconds later, the streaking speedster returned to the van, sans the videocassette, to re-enter Sandman's Sleep Factory van. With Bullet Girl's return, the van backed out of the alley and made its way uptown to return to the Sandman's lair at the Somnabula Sleep Factory.
Bullet Girl had followed the Sandman's directions to a T. The cassette was left on the desk of news editor Jack Fischer without drawing the attention of anyone working in the building. Fischer noticed the tape minutes after its arrival and curiously viewed its contents. The thirty second tape left all in the editor's room stunned as Jack Fischer rushed to the newsroom to prepare it for broadcast. The scoop of the century had literally fell into his lap.

On the fourth floor of the Grand Palace Hotel were two American tourists, relaxing in their room after a long flight across the Atlantic. One was 38 year old Donna Drew, a lovely long-trussed redhead who looked closer to 21 than 41. Donna was tall, standing 5'11, and possessed the curvy buxom figure that attracted the stares of men of all ages. Her soft lovely face had not been touched by time as she appeared as fresh as a covergirl model. She was joined by her 19 year old daughter, Natalie Drew, who looked like a shorter version of her mother. Natalie was 5'8 with curly long blonde hair. She too had the luscious curvy busty frame and soft facial features of the knockout Donna. From first glance, they appeared to be two sexy American tourists, clad in tight tank tops and tight low-slung blue jeans, here to see the sights of the great city of London. The truth was that this was more of a business trip for our foxy duo. They were here to track the movements of their arch-enemies back in America, Baffler and Puzzle Girl. Unbeknowst to the ogling British gawkers, Donna and Natalie Drew were the renowned American costumed crime-fighters, Liberty Lass and All-American Girl.
Lounging on their hotel beds after a long flight, Donna turned on the television to catch up with the latest news of the world on the International News Network. Braving a long trip into an unknown city worried our mother-daughter duo that they might have trouble locating Baffler and her young sidekick, Puzzle Girl, as they moved about the London criminal underground. Little did they know that America's most notorious villainesses would make their presence in London known quite so quickly. The breaking news of Baffler kidnapping heiress and supermodel Amber Moore was flashed on the screen as was the confident videotaped announcement of their nefarious act. Donna and Natalie sat stunned at the urgent bulletin as the purpose of their trip became crystal clear.
"I thought they were coming for some sort of jewel heist," shouted the teen Natalie. "I had no idea they planned to kidnap Amber Moore."
"...And it isn't their style to be quite so brazen," Donna calmly added. "But I imagine the major news conference at Keri May's Cosmetics would make an inviting target."
"Right!," exclaimed an excited Natalie as she leapt from the bed, "Let's quick change and head down there A.S.A.P.'
"I was hoping to get some quick shut-eye before investigating Baffler's whereabouts," Donna groaned, "But you're right, we'd better get down there and see what we can find. Luckily, I got us a room next to the fire escape...let's get into costume and the its on to Keri May's corporate headquarters..."
From a secret compartment in their luggage, to escape the notice of airport scening devices, Donna and Natalie grabbed their red, white, and blue crime-fighting outfits and changed from foxy foreign tourists into spandex superheroines.
Liberty Lass wore shiny red sleeveless leotard with a white star at the center of her chest. A pair of white tights were worn under her shape hugging leotard. A short blue skirt was held by a bright yellow belt. Liberty Lass was adorned with a blue eyemask, blue elbow-length gloves, and blue go-go style boots.
All-American Girl wore a skimpier two-piece costume. A blue spandex sports bra was secured around her ample bosom and red high-cut bikini style shorts clung delightfully about her well-rounded hips. Shiny tan pantyhose complemented the shiny skimpy colorful spandex bra and panty set. A red eyemask, red elbow-length gloves, and red go-go type boots almost completed her look. Like Liberty Lass, she wore a white star at the center of her chest and a bright yellow belt.
Liberty Lass and All-America Girl were not super-powered superheroines, only possessing the skills of well-trained martial artists. The key was their yellow belts, their utility belts, which contains various crime-fighting gadgets and paraphernalia. As they squeezed their buxom, well-toned bodies into their clinging spandex costumes, they exchanged a confident smile that confirmed how good they both looked in their superheroine outfits. Their smiles were quickly gone as they realized they had work to do. Liberty Lass peeked out from behind the curtains of their hotel window and waited for the passersby to pass. Once the coast was clear, Liberty Lass and All-American Girl climbed out to the awaiting metal framed fire escape and climbed down to the street below. Once the sexy spandex crime-fighting duo hit the ground, they nearly stopped traffic at the busy intersection. Commuters on their way home froze in their tracks on the sidewalk and drivers hit the brakes to see two heavenly red, white, and blue visions of feminine perfection hit the pavement and make a quick path to Keri May's corporate headquarters. Liberty Lass and All-American Girl barely noticed the gawking crowd as they surveyed the scene.
"Look, only a few blocks away. I can see the top of the building from here," Liberty Lass exclaimed as she pointed toward the ten-story building that stood a bit taller than the surrounding dwellings.
"Keri May's, that's the place," shouted All-American Girl has she punched her closed left fist into her open right palm. "Let's go..."
Dashing down the sidewalk, past their stunned admirers, Liberty Lass and All-American Girl were on their way to Keri May's headquarters to find any clues of Baffler's kidnapping of Amber Moore.

Back at Somnabula's Sleep Factory, Sandman and his nightshirted henchmen put the sleeping Bullet Girl to bed before commanding the mind-controlled Baffler and Puzzle Girl to conference with them. A cellular phone with a special baffling device attached to the main circuitry was handed to the stunned Baffler as she awaited the instructions of her master, the Sandman.
"Let me tell you how wonderful you're phone baffling device works," gushed an admiring Sandman to his sleepwalking slave, Baffler. "A rapid jumping from satellite to satellite makes all transmission utterly untraceable."
"Thank you...," Baffler responded in a monotone voice that showed she had little recognition of her situation as she stared blankly forward.
"Press call button one, if you will, its the direct line to Senator Moore's office. I'm sure he's already been notified of his daughter's disappearence," Sandman commanded. "Tell him you're the Baffler...and thirty million U.S. dollars are to be transfered to the Bank of Switzerland in Zurich to account number 45-9000-765. You're failure to do so in a timely manner will result in dire consequences for Amber. Any attempts to trace the call or the bank account are fulite...the money will be electronically transferred into another account seconds after the initial deposit..."
Baffler simply nodded and followed the Sandman's orders. Senator Moore had no time to interject a word of protest as Baffler quickly rattled off the Sandman's demands and conditions in the vacant flat voice of a brainwashed villainess. To a panicked Senator Moore, he only heard the cold calm voice of a notorious criminal that held his daughter captive. He quickly agreed to transfer the money as directed and promised no police nor governement involvement as long as Amber was returned to him safely.
Sandman waited for a few brief moments, monitoring a laptop computer linked with the Zurich bank account that he and Keri May had set up. A transfer of 30 million U.S. dollars was received in the time it took Senator Moore to make one phone call. Striking a keystroke, the money disappeared into another account almost as quickly as it arrived. Another account in a Berlin bank received the ill-begotten funds as Keri May and Sandman had planned. After being satisfied that the money was secure, he grabbed the cell phone out of the hand of the Baffler. Baffler still stood frozen with the phone placed to her ear even though the phone call was over minutes ago.
"You were magnificent, Baffler," laughed Sandman with an evil grin. "I'd keep you and the lovely Puzzle Girl as a partners if we didn't need to sacrifice you two to the authorities. Pity."
With the cell phone in hand, Sandman punched the numbers to connect with Keri May and share the good news.
"Keri, honey?," Sandman burst forth, "Yes...everything is perfect. How perfect? 30 million in our Berlin bank account perfect, my sweet. Now, I'll be brief as we met reunite Baffler and her junior partner with Amber Moore in a public place. Well, that we'll have to discuss. We'll be back at your building in a few minutes. Bye."
"Nap, Snooze, bring the van around," Sandman announced.
"How long does this lovely-dovey act go on, Sandman?," inquired Nap.
"Long enough to turn our green and purple villainesses over to the police and get the money in hand," stated Sandman in a reasoning tone. "Then, I think Keri May is due for a long, perhaps permanent, nap."

TO BE CONTINUED....
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

More heroines, backstabing, excellent story Franco.
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Ah, the typical Sandman double cross! Great job Franco! Pretty soon you'll have enough spandex clad cuties to form your own Justice League Unlimited stories! Gotta see how this one ends! Keep it up! 8)
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

Sandman loaded his crew of Nap and Snooze, along with his brainwashed beauties Baffler, Puzzle Girl, and Bullet Girl into his Sleepy Factory van and raced toward Keri May's headquarters to pick up the kidnapped heiress Amber Moore. Once Amber was in the fold, he could orchestrate the delivery of Baffler and Puzzle Girl to the police. Rescuing the kidnap victim and catching the kidnappers would close the case and leave the evil Sandman and his partner, Keri May, in the clear to enjoy the handsome ransom sent by Senator Moore.
He wasn't the only one making tracks to Keri May's corporate headquarters as the delicable duo of Liberty Lass and All-American Girl were also on their way. Our star-spangled superheroines were closing fast, only a block from their destination. The main problem our American heroines had as they approached the front of the building was the maddening crowds of Londoners that were mobbing the famous scantily-clad crime-fighters. Running through downtown London during the afternoon commute hours probably wasn't the best of ideas, but their admirers were at least polite and cleared the way when told of the purpose of their mission. The milling crowd that gathered in front of the building, however, did not escape the notice of the watchful eye of Kit. Kit was keeping watch for any suspicious activity from a rooftop perch and the arrival of America's sexiest superheroines certainly constituted something suspicious.
Kit raced from the roof and into the secret lab where Keri May and her fellow henchwomen, Duchess and Rosamond, were preparing London Ffogg, Rose and Turbo Girl for a complete mind-makeover courtesy of Keri May's brain baffling hair dryers. It didn't take long to free the freshly dusted London Ffogg from the mattress trap and secure her to the hair dryer chairs that held her fellow heroines.
"Keri...Duchess..., we've got company!," Kit shouted, slightly out of breath from her run from the roof.
"Who!?!," shrieked a startled Keri May, "Is it the police?"
"No...not the police...," stammered a shaken Kit.
"Spit it out, girl!," demanded Duchess. "You look like you've seen a ghost."
"I don't know how, or why," continued Kit, "but Liberty Lass and All-American Girl are out front! How did two American heroines find their way here?"
"Liberty Lass! All-American Girl!," exclaimed Keri May, "Out front right now?"
"Listen, relax, everyone" reasoned a calm Duchess, "Baffler and Puzzle Girl are in town and we've already seen I.N.N. aired the ransom demands...Our Yank heroines probably followed them to London and are investigating the scene of the kidnapping."
"Right, and how could they know we were involved?," added Rosamond. "It is said that they are among America's greatest detectives, detectives in masks and sexy costumes no less. They're probably looking for witnesses or someone that can show them the scene of the crime."
"Exactly, whew, I was getting ready to panic," exhaled Keri May. "But with Sandman on the way, it won't take long for them to figure how our little scam."
"Well, perhaps a couple of employees and the owner of this establishment should give Liberty Lass and All-American Girl a guided tour of the complex," grinning a giggling Duchess. "They might have a couple of clues to share before the Sandman returns."
"Excellent idea, Duchess," crowed Keri May, "I shall meet the star-spangled super-duo in the lobby with the aid of my three assistants. A couple of my special cosmetic "clues' should satisfy their curiousity before Sandman arrives. Ladies, we'll attend to the brain-scrambling of London Ffogg, Rose, and Turbo Girl later. I have a little costume change for you three in the closet next to the door."
Kit, Duchess, and Rosamond opened the closet door to find matching navy blue sportcoats and plaid mini-skirts. Our voluptuous henchwomen slipped these jackets and skirts over their black nylon bodystockings and emerged looking the perfect team of sexy corporate assistants. Three pairs of sunglasses were also found to conceal their faces, just in case our shapely American heroines recognized the notorious trio.
"You ladies look perfect," beamed a now confident Keri May. "Now, let's take the elevator to the lobby. Once we get introductions out of the way, it might be best to separate these two. I'll bring Liberty Lass into the dressing room to show where Amber Moore was kidnapped. You three occupy All-American Girl long enough for me to capture Liberty Lass, then bring the teen heroine into the dressing room to meet back with us."
"Are you bringing any of your wonderful cosmetic inventions down for this meeting?," asked Duchess.
"Oh, yes," Keri May cooed as she tapped her hand on the handbag she wore on her shoulder, "Its in the bag."
The quartet of giggling villainesses walked confidently out of the lab and into the waiting elevator for their meeting with America's sexiest spandex-clad superheroine duo.

Liberty Lass and All-American Girl practically stumbled through the front entrance of Keri May's corporate headquarters. Fighting their way through the crowd and stepping over the feet of their admirers made a steady advance almost impossible.
"Gosh, I had no idea we were so popular in Great Britian, Liberty Lass," All-American Girl exhaled in a heavy breath, relieved to have finally reached their destination.
"Yeah, these fans certainly favor a 'hands-on' approach," spat a disgusted Liberty Lass as she tried to brush off her costume as if it could remove the memory of the roaming mitts that danced about her body.
"It felt like the time we were captured by entangling vines in the greenhouse of the Botanist," gasped All-American Girl. "Holy close calls!"
"The vines were child's play compared to his sleepy poppy gas garden," added Liberty Lass in a classic case of one-upsmanship. "But since we're here, let's find the crime scene."
"Not so fast, Liberty Lass," All-American Girl angrily interjected. "while we're on the subject, I guess walking through a maze of venomous spiders to rescue you from Web Woman's sticky spider web, which you walked right into, was child's play too."
"Stop acting like a baby, Nat..eh...All American Girl," spat Liberty Lass. "If I listed the villains and villainesses I saved you from, like the Toymaker, Magnifico the evil Magician, etc. ...ringing any bells."
"All right, let's get to work," All-American Girl scowled as she folded her arms just below large bust encased in blue spandex. A moping scowl crossed her face as she stared with anger at her mother.
In the middle of this little mother-daughter superheroine squabble, the calm of the empty lobby was broken by the sound of a bell and the opening of the elevator doors. Keri May exited first, making long self-assured strides that looked remarkably like her many trips down the runway as a model. Following right behind her were her three assistants in smart, but oh so sexy, attire.
"Liberty Lass and All-American Girl!," Keri May shouted as she approached the American heroines. "As a fellow American, let me just say that this is an honor. I'm a huge fan of your work."
"Uh...Thank you, you must be Keri May herself," Liberty Lass muttered as she was still shaken by the argument with the petulant All-American Girl.
"In the flesh, Liberty Lass," Keri May giggled, "and let me introduce my assistants, Keri, Dani, and Ronni. They were here with me when the abduction occurred."
"That's why we're here, Ms. May," Liberty Lass said seriously. "We were tracking the Baffler and Puzzle Girl here to London when the news broke of the kidnapping of Amber Moore. Tell me, did you see any suspicious prior to the abduction?"
"No, nothing out of the ordinary," Keri May replied smoothly. "My assistants and I were so busy preparing for the press conference that we didn't notice anything strange. There were so many people going in and out of here that I guess the Baffler blended in with the crowd."
"Have the police been notified?,'" asked a suspicious All-American Girl.
"Oh yes, Dani called right away," Keri May offered eagerly. "I was told to sit tight and wait. Supposedly, that awful Baffler claimed she would harm Amber if any police arrived on scene."
"Can you tell us how Baffler and Puzzle Girl entered the building?," inquired Liberty Lass. "...and where the kidnapping occurred?"
"Well, the last place we saw Amber Moore was in the model's dressing room here on the first floor," Keri May reasoned calmly. "Roni and Keri found a window broken open in the ladies restroom in the hallway leading to the dressing room."
"Fine," Liberty Lass responded coldly, "Can you show us these areas?"
"Absolutely, anything to help America's premier crime-fighting duo," gushed Keri May. "Liberty Lass, follow me to the model's dressing room. I'll have my assistants take All-American Girl to the restroom I think they broke into."
Keri May nodded to her three business-like assistants who silently nodded back in response. Keri waved Liberty Lass forward as she walked toward the doorway that led to the dressing room. Liberty Lass followed closely behind.
"All-American Girl, please, follow us," Dani a/k/a Duchess commanded as she signaled all to follow through the same doorway.
All-American Girl sensed a feeling of dread she couldn't put her finger on. She didn't entirely trust Keri May or her tight-lipped assistants. Keri May was, well, almost too giddy and too helpful. It was probably nothing, but All-American Girl didn't like the fact that she was being separated from her mentor and mother, Liberty Lass. She would soon realize that her fears were well-founded.

TO BE CONTINUED.....
sign4deaf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

More...
More...
More...
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

Once inside the hallway, Keri May lead Liberty Lass into the model's dressing room as her three "assistants" directed All-American Girl to the window that had been broken open in the women's restroom. Liberty Lass surveyed the large empty dressing room to search for any signs of struggle, which there were none. Knowing Baffler and Puzzle Girl's M.O., there likely was no fight. A dose of Puzzle Girl or a whiff of KO gas from Baffler's question mark shaped staff were the most likely methods to removing Amber Moore from the building without attracting any notice.
"Were any of your other models in the room when Amber Moore was abducted?," asked Liberty Lass.
"No, all were called to the main stage," responded Keri May. "Amber was the star of the show and she was to make her entrance last. Ms. Moore's makeup woman had left to attend to these models before they hit the stage."
"I see," Liberty Lass said matter-of-factly and deep in concentration. "Can you show me where Amber Moore was last seen?"
"Sure," Keri May replied calmly, "She was getting a final touch-up on her makeup at this cosmetics table over her."
Keri May pointed to a plain looking table with a barber type chair in front of it. A large lighted mirror was attached behind the table.
"So this is where Amber Moore was last seen before disappearing?," Liberty Lass asked.
"Yes, this makeup table right here," Keri May answered.
"There's nothing on the table," Liberty Lass said with an air of suspicion. "Was this table cleaned after the crime? Was any evidence removed?"
"Not that I'm aware of, Liberty Lass," Keri May replied coldly. "Ah, but I did find this on the floor right next to the table."
Keri May held a strange looking thin hard plastic mask in her hand. It was almost clear, but the plastic was tinted with a milky white color that gave it a creepy look. It was made to fit the contures of the female face and painted to resemble a woman's face. The facemask fit from forehead to chin with small holes for the eyes, nostrils, and mouth. The geisha looking mask was made more striking by the bright red lips painted around the mouth and bright blue "eye shadow" above the eyes. Keri May handed the odd mask over to Liberty Lass so she could give it a closer inspection.
"You know, no one should have touched this until the police arrived," Liberty Lass remarked as she looked down for any identifying markings on this peculiar mask.
Liberty Lass stared intently at the plastic face mask in her hand. Why would Baffler of Puzzle Girl wear a mask like this when they usually wore eyemasks? And why would the kidnappers leave this behind for someone to find? As Liberty Lass concentrated on the one piece of evidence left behind, Keri May wandered off to another makeup table behind our superheroine. Ms. May grabbed an identical mask to the one she had handed to Liberty Lass. Once she secured the mask in the palm of her hand, Keri May walked back directly behind our shapely red-haired heroine.
"Look Liberty Lass, I've found another mask just like that one," Keri May shouted in her ear.
In surprise, Liberty Lass quickly turned around to face the cosmetic queen of crime who was standing so close to her. Liberty Lass was startled by the noise, but was even more startled when Keri May rudely placed the form-fitting mask in her hand over Liberty Lass' face. Stunned for but a moment, Liberty Lass brought both hands to her face to remove the mask...but it wouldn't budge.
"MMMMGPPHHH!!!!," screamed Liberty Lass as she frantically pulled at the mask that was now glued to her lovely face. Liberty Lass' beautiful features were now obscured by the patsy white facemask with bright red lips and bright blue eye shadow.
The mask fit in such a way that it made regualr speech impossible. Only the muted and muffled cries of the panicked heroine could be heard from under the plastic coating on her face. She staggered about in her red spandex leotard and short blue skirt with her gloved hands still on her face as our heroine tried in vain to remove the mask. Keri May didn't need an engraved invitation to strike our struggling superfox. Off balance and frightened, Liberty Lass could barely stay on her feet when Keri pushed her into an awaiting barber chair. Liberty Lass crashed into it with a soft thud and the concussion of the collision forced her to drop her hands from her face and onto the arms of the chair. Once Liberty Lass hit the chair, steel clamps emerged from the chair's arms and handcuffed her wrists to the chair. Similiar steel clamps sprang out from under the metal base of the barber chair and secured her ankles. Liberty Lass was bound to the maniacal makeup chair and yelling incoherently under the plastic mask glued to her face.
Liberty Lass tugged with all her strength at the metal clasps that pinned her wrists and ankles and left her helpless. Her head bobbed wildly about as she tried her best to cry for help. The best our star-spangled heroine could manage was a gagged "Mmrmmmrffff!."
Keri May stood before the bound and masked heroine bound in her chair and assumed the confident hands-on-hip posture of the victor.
"I think I can help you with the kidnapping, Liberty Lass," Keri May laughed, "but first I thought I'd treat you to a facial in my relaxing makeup chair. That mask was treated with a light coating of my super hold industrial strength hair spray, which works much like Crazy Glue."
Liberty Lass' eyes blazed with anger as they could barely be seen under the small slits of the white mask stuck to her face. She wanted to shout at the villainess that sprang this trap upon her, but what came out of her mouth was just a muffled mess. Stepping a bit closer to the chair bound heroine, Keri May reached into her heinous handbag and produced bottle of perfume with the classic atomizer atop the bottle to spray its fragrant contents.
"I can see you're a little tied up, Liberty Lass," Keri May joked as she held the bottle just under the nostrils of the mask on the Yank heroine, "but I'd be honored if you'd tell me what you think of my latest perfume, its called....Sedation."
Keri May squeezed the bulb of the atomizer and sprayed a light misting of flower scented perfume in the face of Liberty Lass. Laced with a generous amount of chloroform, the fragrant perfume quickly put our middle-aged heroine into dreamland. Her muffled cries gave way to a light gasp as her head crashed forward and hung limply about her neck. Keri May enjoyed watching the eyes of our heroine flutter for the last time under the eye slits of the mask before closing in a flowery haze of forced slumber. Liberty Lass was in a deep sleep and Keri May was now ready for her sidekick, All-American Girl, to arrive. Keri May spun the barber chair that held the dozing Liberty Lass in its steely grasp so the back of the chair would be facing the entrance of the dressing room.
Mere seconds later, All-American Girl was being escorted into the model's dressing room by the disguised Kit, Duchess, and Rosamond. The three sexy assistants trailed behind our teen heroine and allowed her to enter the room first. Once All-American Girl bounced through the doorway in her clinging blue sports bra, red spandex shorts, and tan pantyhose, Keri May gave an evil glance to the approaching superheroine as she stood beside the chair containing the KO'ed Liberty Lass.
Before All-American Girl could assess the scene, Keri May spun the chair around to expose the bound and gassed Liberty Lass to her young partner. The creepy geisha white mask still clung to her face as her head was slumped forward in sleep.
"Surprise! As you can see my facial spa treatment can be quite relaxing," laughed Keri May as she reached her hand into her handbag. "Just ask Liberty Lass."
"LIBERTY LASS!!!!," All-American Girl gasped in shock.
Kit, Rosamond, and Duchess stepped away from the stunned teen heroine as Keri May pressed the button on a remote control inside her handbag. The frozen All-American Girl was further surprised as a black nylon net fell from the ceiling and landed atop our red, white, and blue spandex-clad wonder. The black nylon strands of the net completely covered All-American Girl and was heavy enough drop her to her knees. All-American Girl tried to claw her way out of the entangling nylon fibers, but her attempts were fulite. Raising her head up under the net covering, the teen heroine looked directly at her captor, Keri May.
"What...have you done to...Liberty Lass, you... fiend?," All-American Girl cried. "What's....the meaning...of this?"
"The meaning, dear All-American Girl," sneered Keri May, "was to capture you and your well-built partner....and you walked right into my trap."
The evil trio of henchwomen emerged with aerosol spray cans and began to spray the black nylon net that was clinging to the trapped teen superheroine. The mist was hitting the nylon fabric of the net as well as the spandex costume of All-American Girl.
"What is...this stuff?," said the struggling All-American Girl, still on her knees and unable to stand in her nylon bondage.
"Well, my form fitting hairnet contracts on contact, All-American Captive," Keri May replied with a cocky tone. "My assistants are treating the net with my newest after-shampoo conditioner, it really builds volume. In fact, the volume of the net you're wrapped in will increase to a weight of over two hundred pounds. Even America's most renowed teen superheroine won't be able to free herself from it."
All-American Girl tried to escape with all her strength, but the misting attack continued from Keri May's sexy assistants. Damned if Keri May wasn't right, but All-American Girl could feel the net that blanketing her grew heavier as the conditioner was being sprayed upon the nylon strands. Our heroine's struggles grew weaker as the net grew heavier, effectively causing her to fall face first onto the floor as the net pinned her to the ground.
"Can't...can't move...pinned," All-American Girl grunted as she was now lying completly flat on the floor, unable to move her arms and legs.
Kit, Duchess, and Rosamond stopped spraying the volume increasing conditioner and stepped away from the net as Keri May approached the pinned teen heroine. The same bottle that contained the sleep enducing perfume, Sedation, was clutched in Keri's right hand. Keri May knelt on one knee and placed the nozzle of the perfume atomizer toward the face of the squirming All-American Girl.
"After such a long trip across the pond, you look a little jet-lagged, sweetie," Keri May giggled. "Looks like you could use a nap, young lady."
Keri May squeezed the bulb of the atomizer and blasted the sweet smelling narcotic fumes of her perfume in the teen superfox's face. All-American Girl struggling had almost completely stopped before the knockout perfume blast, as the weight of the net had restricted all movement. A couple of quick spruts of Sedation had halted all of All-American Girl's motion completely.
"Sleeping...spray," stammered All-American Girl, "Can't....fight...it....."
The teen heroine's voice trailed off as she quickly succumbed to the knockout mist from Keri May's perfume bottle. Sweet slumber engulfed her senses and she was swiftly off into dreamland.
Keri May and her henchwomen stood around the net pinned and KO'ed All-American Girl and giggled to themselves as another heroine had met the same fate in their well-laid traps.
"As fun as this is, ladies," Keri May announced as her manner turned serious, "we need to get Amber Moore ready for Sandman's arrival. We have a pair of supervillainesses to frame. He should be here any moment and these two superchicks aren't going anywhere for awhile."
Keri May and her notorious cohorts made a quick path back upstairs to the secret lab where Amber Moore was still being kept captive. She would have to be brought into the clutches of the Sandman as the plan continued to unfold.

TO BE CONTINUED.....
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Nice job with very clever and inventive traps! Perhaps you should change your forum name to The TrapMaster, because your traps for these heroines are among the best I've seen here! My hat's off to you! As sign said, "More, more, more, please!" 8)
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Again Franco great traps as always. :twisted:
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

After subduing the visiting American heroines, Liberty Lass and All-American Girl, there was still much work to do for Keri May and her trio of evil nylon-clad henchwomen. Sandman would be arriving soon to pick up Amber Moore to arrange the scene for the rescue of the heiress and the capture of the American supervillainesses. Since the ransom money had already been wired and transferred to the Sandman and Keri May's secret German bank account, Baffler and Puzzle Girl were of little use to them. Liberty Lass and All-American Girl would need to be taken from the ground floor dressing room and into Keri May's secret lab to join the other captive heroines.
Keri May and Kit wheeled the gurney the still sleeping Amber Moore was secured to into the top floor elevator for a trip to the ground floor. Sandman would be arriving at the back loading area in his Sleep Factory van and that's where the transfer of the captive heiress would take place. Duchess and Rosamond released the KO'ed Liberty Lass and All-American Girl from the bounds that trapped them and brought them upstairs to the secret labs where they would be placed in the brain-scrambling hair dryer chairs in Keri May's sinister salon.
By the time Keri May and Kit arrived at the back shipping area of the complex with the kidnapped heiress, Sandman was parked and waiting. Inside his mattress delivery van were Sandman's two sleepwalking henchmen, Baffler, Puzzle Girl, and Bullet Girl. Sandman was visibly annoyed by being forced to wait since precise timing was a key element to the plan's success. He began to question the wisdom of partnering with an amateur.
"What took you so long?," Sandman steamed at Keri May. "I've been sitting out here for fifteen minutes. I've timed this plot down to the minute."
"I know you were waiting, Sandman, honey," Keri May interrupted, "but we had unexpected visitors drop by."
"Who!?!," asked a concerned Sandman. "The police?"
"No, have you heard of Liberty Lass and All-American Girl?"
"Yes, I've heard of them," Sandman answered, "but why would two American superheroines be sticking their noses into this caper?"
"I have no idea," Keri May said, "but they came walking right into the front door. They must have seen the I.N.N. broadcast and the video we made because they were looking for Baffler and Puzzle Girl and trying to find clues from the scene of the kidnapping."
"Hmmm, where are Liberty Lass and All-American Girl now?," Sandman inquired.
"Oh, our unsuspecting super-sleuths walked into some traps I set in the model's dressing room," Keri May boasted. "The cuffing make-up chair grabbed Liberty Lass and my contracting hair net ensnared All-American Girl. They're sleeping off a dose of my knockout perfume and being transported to my lab as we speak."
"Outstanding," gushed a relieved Sandman, "your cosmetic traps have exceeded my wildest hopes."
"Thank you," cooed a flattered Keri May, "coming from a villain of your stature, that is quite a compliment."

As Sandman and Keri May conversed, Nap and Snooze opened the back doors of the van as Kit wheeled the abducted heiress, Amber Moore, out to meet them. They folded the wheels under the gurney and slid their kidnapped cargo into the van. Baffler, Puzzle Girl, and Bullet Girl sat in the back, looking frozen in place with eyes half open in a sleepy daze. The mind control sleeping sand had done its evil duty as Bullet Girl, Baffler, and Puzzle Girl were completely under the control of the Sandman. Once Amber Moore was inside, Nap and Snooze slammed the back doors shut and that was the signal for Sandman to depart.
"With Amber Moore in the fold," Sandman stated, "I must be off. What have you planned for the superheroines in your lab?"
"They're all secured in my hair dryer units where I can erase their memories," Keri May said. "I haven't really tested the possibilities of placing them under my mind control with the dryers. For now, I only thought of erasing their brains so they'd never link us to this kidnapping. Should I experiment a little with our captive superheroines?"
"We may not have time, Keri May," Sandman interjected. "Once I finish framing Baffler and Puzzle Girl for our kidnapping, we'll decide what to do with the others."
"Sounds good," Keri May agreed, "let's meet back at the lab after you finish."

Sandman drove his crew and captives a few miles away from Keri May's downtown offices to a residential area in London's West End. Since the evening was fast approaching, Sandman could use the cover of darkness to mask the entrance of his brainwashed captives into the empty apartment he had located for an elaborate set-up. Once he pulled around the back of the building and was confident that the coast was clear, Sandman began barking orders. Walking through a small backyard to a back door entrance, Sandman unlocked the door and ordered Baffler, Puzzle Girl, and Bullet Girl to follow him into the dwelling. His costumed captives moved stiffly, almost like robots, as they followed their master's orders. Nap and Snooze were commanded to remove the straps that bound Amber Moore to the gurney and carry her limp sleep-induced relaxed body into the apartment. Once everyone was inside, Sandman began to arrange the pieces in his evil chess game.
"Nap and Snooze," Sandman ordered, "place Ms. Moore on the bed in the back bedroom. I'd like Bullet Girl and Puzzle Girl to stay in place as Baffler comes with me. Baffler, bring your staff "
The brain-addled Baffler nodded and mindlessly followed Sandman into the back bedroom where Amber Moore had been placed on the plain cot that served as a bed. He ordered Baffler to spray a light dose of KO gas from her long question mark shaped staff into the face of Amber Moore to ensure she wouldn't be waking too soon. Sandman then ordered Baffler to follow him back into the living room where Puzzle Girl and Bullet Girl were standing at attention, waiting for their next command.
"Baffler, walk over to your partner, Puzzle Girl, and spray her with your knockout gas," Sandman ordered, "then I want you to place the end of your staff in your face and gas yourself to sleep."
Baffler mechanically followed her commands of the Sandman as she placed the end of her staff in front of the unresponsive face of Puzzle Girl. A hissing sound was followed by a plume of yellow smoke that engulfed Puzzle Girl's face and she collapsed like a puppet with it's strings cut to the floor. Once Puzzle Girl was sufficiently sedated, Baffler placed the end of the question mark close to her own nose and blasted herself with the same narcotic yellow gas. The large golden staff fell to the side and onto the ground as the Baffler crumbled to the floor to join her sidekick in a restless fit of forced slumber. After witnessing the dual gassings, Sandman grabbed the Baffler's question mark staff from the ground and walked next the the frozen Bullet Girl and whispered his latest orders in her ears.
"Bullet Girl," Sandman whispered softly and lovingly, "once the London police arrive through the front door, you will relax and act normally. You will tell them that you tracked Baffler and Puzzle Girl to this apartment and discovered that this was where they were keeping the kidnapped Amber Moore. The kidnappers attacked you, but you were able to use your super speed take the Baffler's golden staff from her grasp and you used it to gas the two villainesses to sleep. Then, you will walk the police to the back bedroom where Amber Moore will be sleeping. You are the hero...act as such. You will stand at attention with the Baffler's staff in your hands until the police arrive. Do you understand?"
Bullet Girl simply nodded with a vacant stare and stood rigidly at attention as she was directed. Our silver speedster clutched the Baffler's golden staff that Sandman had handed her.
Now that the scene was set, Sandman exited the apartment with his henchmen and returned to his van. After driving a few blocks away, the Sandman placed the phone baffling device he had stolen from the Baffler onto his cell phone to make his next call untraceable. Calling the anonymous tip hotline for the London Police, the Sandman told the operator that he had seen two costumed women matching the description of Baffler and Puzzle Girl at the Wet End address he had taken them to. He declined to leave his name or address, but he implored them to check it out. Sandman quickly hung up his phone and placed another call, this time he was reporting back to Keri May at her corporate headquarters.
"Keri May, everything went as planned," Sandman reported. "Tomorrow morning, you'll be reading how Bullet Girl tracked down the evil kidnappers, Baffler and Puzzle Girl, and rescued the heiress Amber Moore. I'll meet you shortly...and I think I have an idea of what to do with the superheroines held captive in your lab...."
Sandman's evil mind was racing with sinister possibilities. What fate would the captured heroines face? And how he would he be able to cut his ties with Keri May and her hired henchwomen? Keri May was certainly beautiful, but her attempts to seduce him into taking directions like a lovesick schoolboy fooled no one. Could Keri May be hatching a scheme to remove him from the picture so she could keep the ransom for herself? Sandman had underestimated Keri May when he orignally agreed to work with her on this caper, but he would not make that mistake at the critical moment of decision.

TO BE CONTINUED....