melissa jacobs

General discussions about superheroines!
ilikechicken
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

super hot. looking for more videos of her as a superheroine. any help is appreciated
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

There's several at MHs sites, assume you've been there though- Heroine Transformations is one and I know she's been a Blue Angel with WW against a Poison Ivy character too, and if you want her as a villain she's in a Knightwoman episode with Emily Addison Rise of Chamelia (?) maybe.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Knightwoman Vs the Leopard is the other Emily and Melissa video you're thinking of, tallyho.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

If you like bondage and forced Orgasms, then check out the MightyGirls line over on DungeonCorp.com.
http://dungeoncorp.com/sup.html

They don't do very much in terms of fighting, powers, or superheroine costumes. Almost all of the videos are just the model sneaking around in a tight outfit and then being captured. But the bondage and forced-o scenes are top notch. And the Scorpianica series with Melissa Jacobs is one of my all time favorites. You can also get a subscription to all of the DungeonCorp sites for one monthly price and download everything, and they have a LOT of Melissa Jacobs videos that are not superheroine. In particular, there's one with Sinn Sage that I like a lot.

I have been trying for around a year to find a studio that can get Melissa for a custom video, but so far, I haven't had much luck.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Oh, she's also in the GateCrasher, which is a custom video I had made with Alex Bettinger. She plays the villain, though, so it was kind've a wasted opportunity. If you haven't seen Melissa bound and cumming repeatedly, you just haven't lived.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Heroine Addict wrote:Knightwoman Vs the Leopard is the other Emily and Melissa video you're thinking of, tallyho.

Yep, you're right HA and Rise of Chamelia is the other title I mentioned where she's a Blue Angel but I got them mixed up. She is also in Wonder Star v Ivy plus she plays a villain in one of the Princess Paradise adventures with Jayden Cole.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:
Heroine Addict wrote:Knightwoman Vs the Leopard is the other Emily and Melissa video you're thinking of, tallyho.

Yep, you're right HA and Rise of Chamelia is the other title I mentioned where she's a Blue Angel but I got them mixed up. She is also in Wonder Star v Ivy plus she plays a villain in one of the Princess Paradise adventures with Jayden Cole.
Rise of Chamelea is one of my favorites. Victoria Ricci plays this really evil villainess. She puts Melissa on a sybian and just plays with the remote and drives her crazy. It's one of the sexiest scenes ever. :)
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

ilikechicken wrote:super hot. looking for more videos of her as a superheroine. any help is appreciated
We are starting up shooting again and Melissa is on top of our list. We've worked with her for many years and this time around it's going to get a little tougher for her!

So if there is a particular scenario you want to see, send me a PM!

MH
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Great news! Cannot wait to see Melissa again. Hopefully you're bringing Jayden Cole back as well. Princess Paradise: Captured was so smokin' hot!!!!
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Awesome! Hopefully one of those surprises is, that Jayden and Melissa are getting chloroformed :)
CaliLogan
Producer
Producer

I've done some superheroine stuff with her at DT Wrestling as well. I know they work with her a lot for those who were trying to find a company to do customs. Just sad I can't be in them with her ;) ;)
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

CaliLogan wrote:I've done some superheroine stuff with her at DT Wrestling as well. I know they work with her a lot for those who were trying to find a company to do customs. Just sad I can't be in them with her ;) ;)
Why can't you? :)
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Question: What kind of costume would look best on Melissa Jacobs?

I have a script in the works for her where she's a superheroine and I have too many ideas. The character is a sort've ninja heroine, but that's not carved in stone, I could easily change it.

What would Melissa look best in?
A catsuit?
Short shorts?
A leotard?
A skirt?
CaliLogan
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:
CaliLogan wrote:I've done some superheroine stuff with her at DT Wrestling as well. I know they work with her a lot for those who were trying to find a company to do customs. Just sad I can't be in them with her ;) ;)
Why can't you? :)
Well, at least not for a while. I'm almost 7 months pregnant, so I won't be able to get back to California until at least September.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Congratulations, Cali.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

CaliLogan wrote: Well, at least not for a while. I'm almost 7 months pregnant, so I won't be able to get back to California until at least September.

Congratulations!
All mams are real heroes :yes:

CaliLogan
Producer
Producer

Thanks guys! Im super excited :D

Any Pregnant Superheroines out there I should be making parody fetish clips of in the mean time?!
Maskfan
Henchman
Henchman

CaliLogan wrote:Thanks guys! Im super excited :D

Any Pregnant Superheroines out there I should be making parody fetish clips of in the mean time?!
Ms Marvel-ous or the D Troy WG come to mind first.

Invisiblewoman, ScarletWitch...or just make one up :idea:
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

I would like Melissa in our custom, if I ever thought it would happen...
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

My favourite picture of her would probably be this one from Dungeon Corps short-lived superheroine series. The bondage was substantial as might be expected from this website, but not all of the scripts (or acting to be fair) were that great. However, if you come across them, they are worth a look, and Melissa's peril here is well portayed.
On a personal note, this is one of my favourite fantasies...just putting it out there!
http://40.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mej4n ... 1_1280.jpg
:thumbup:
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

EvilDaria wrote:My favourite picture of her would probably be this one from Dungeon Corps short-lived superheroine series. The bondage was substantial as might be expected from this website, but not all of the scripts (or acting to be fair) were that great. However, if you come across them, they are worth a look, and Melissa's peril here is well portayed.
On a personal note, this is one of my favourite fantasies...just putting it out there!
http://40.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mej4n ... 1_1280.jpg
:thumbup:
YEEEEEESSSS! That video is one of my all-time faves. It might even be my #1 favorite. I especially like the last MJ video in the series where she's in the suspended cage with all the sharp spikes pointed at her and the vibrator turned on... and then they shut off the lights and leave her in the dark.