Wonderous Woman vs Zandor (Now Available)

General discussions about superheroines!
urquidi1234
Neophyte
Neophyte

just perfect beautiful model really hot
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Absolutely love that blonde in the PowerGirl outfit.
I think I already know the answer to this, but I will ask, anyway. Any bondage in this? Don't see any in the screen shots.
rizoboy
Henchman
Henchman

That's awesome Rye. You guys are awesome.

I don't know how you kept that wig in check, it looks so real.

Please when you get the rest and the time Rye, I'd love for you to check out the deviant art pages I attached in my previous post. I really could see you guys doing something like that too.
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Wow, those screencaps are fantastic! Hard to believe it's the same actress. Both characters look very different but equally gorgeous. Good stuff!
Rye
Producer
Producer

Hey thanks guys! And ya Gigi is pure awesome!
Here is a preview for The Parolee 2 which will come out first.

[youtube][/youtube]

TIEnTEEZ-
There is some bondage in WW vs Zandor... but it might not be what you're imagining...

rizoboy-
Thanks and Will do!

Thanks again everyone, let me know if you have any questions!
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Parolee 2 looks awesome, cannot wait for these!
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Rye wrote:TIEnTEEZ-
There is some bondage in WW vs Zandor... but it might not be what you're imagining...
Yeah, I bought that one. Good video and the actress is cute as hell, but kinda tame for my tastes bondage-wise. :)
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Looks amazing. Might have missed it, but is Gigi Playing both heroines?
badguyhere
Neophyte
Neophyte

Looks great! Can't wait to see both films!
Rye
Producer
Producer

Thanks guys! Glad people are excited for these!

Here is a preview for Wonderous Woman vs the Zandor!

TIEnTEEZ-
I think you are talking about Wonderous Girl vs Zandor because I haven't released Wonderous Woman vs Zandor yet ;)

xxxwarriorxxx-
Yes that is the same girl ;) We must have done a pretty good job making her look like 2 different heroines ehh? hehe

I've started editing the Parolee 2 and will be jumping right into WW vs Zandor as soon as its released. Then... I might take some time off but we shall see!

[youtube][/youtube]
HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I shall have no money, after this. lol
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I would LOVE to see this pose with Cassidy as Supergirl, Gigi as Wonderous Woman, and almost any of your top models Rye. This is one of the sexiest peril poses I've seen, with the heroine on her back, legs splayed up in the air, and her womanhood--covered only by some skin-tight spandex/latex--full exposed for the villain to fondle.
Attachments
Crimson Hawk 1.jpg
Crimson Hawk 1.jpg (99.59 KiB) Viewed 7362 times
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
luther
Henchman
Henchman

Both new vids look great Rye! Can't wait until the Wonderous Woman release. I've been a huge fan of all your material, but this actress is amazing, and the way you shoot your perils shots is going to be incredible with her in it in my favorite character. Thanks for all your great work.

Any ballpark time frames when we'll see it? I'll be counting down the days.

Thanks again,

Luther
Rye
Producer
Producer

Here is the last round of screen caps for The Parolee 2 featuring some of the more adult situations that Superia finds herself in. This edit is going very smooth so I might be able to release this one a tad earlier than expected!

Luther-
Thanks a lot, and now that I'm further into the edit I am beyond excited for these movies. Gigi just fucking kicked ass and sold everything from start to finish. She is assertive, confident, and tough as nails in both roles which makes her peril scenes just incredible. The Parolee will be out soon, and I am guessing early April still for Wondie.

Sugarcoater-
Ya Alex B knows how to get those sexy poses doesn't he? I had an idea for a cheerleading type of stretch gone wrong that is similar to that but with a couple small differences I will be trying out soon.

HeroineFall84-
I don't think these movies will be that expensive :P

twd32
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Rye wrote:Gigi just fucking kicked ass and sold everything from start to finish. She is assertive, confident, and tough as nails in both roles which makes her peril scenes just incredible.
I'm starting to think you've struck gold here, Rye! She looks outstanding in the screenshots and if she can act the part as well.. :ohmg:

I only hope you'll be able to have her don the red-and-blues at some point in the future! She would make a stunning Super(ior)girl.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Blockbuster movie idea: Gigi vs Cassidy as the two claim to be the one true Superiorgirl. Then perhaps the two unite against a Doomsday caliber villain (only to fail and be defeated).

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I don't usually say this but.......OMG!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I am so looking foward to this. I also hope she can act as good as she looks.
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

So...um, Rye? WHEN?!?

jk...but seriously.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Any chance for more pics? I am absolutely floored by the way Gigi looks the part of WW. I am definitely buying the Superia video as well, but would love to see more of Gigi as WW. Of course, if you're solely focusing on the Superia video at the moment, more pics from that would always be appreciated as well.
Seriously though Rye, great job finding yet another amazing talent. I'm truly impressed by how you've introduced us to so many amazing talents. You have the eye for this and I consider myself fortunate that you're doing something that I wish I could do but absolutely lack the talent and the ability to do so.
All the best to you buddy.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Rye
Producer
Producer

Parolee 2 comes out tomorrow!

Those who want an epic back and forth fight where the heroine is slowly taken down, then followed by complete and total sexual humiliation will love this movie. The Parolee's give Superia a night she will never forget and Gigi's performance is simply breath taking.........

twd32-
Indeed we did... I can't praise her enough... she was that damn good. As for doing a Supes vid with her, yes I am already on it. The only issue is that she lives in Australia so coordinating everything might be tricky.

sugarcoater-
That could be fun... I would have a hard time deciding who would win! As for the pics... With Parolee 2 coming out tomorrow I probably won't release any more screen caps and more WW might have to wait a few days but we shall see.

Richpartist-
Are you sure :P

Dragon1-
One of the best actresses ive worked with...period

ranger87-
Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! :)
Rye
Producer
Producer

WW vs Zandor is in full swing and coming along nicely. This one is going to feature a REALLY nice bear hug, back breaker, low blows, 2 vs 1 fight/beating, female and male groping, Power drain, chloro KO, Tentacle sex, forced Orgasms, OTS, bondage, and more.

There was a teaser for WW vs Zandor at the end of the Parolee which I will probably release in the days to come.

Here are a few caps to check out.

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Christ on a bike! She is gorgeous!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:Christ on a bike! She is gorgeous!
Ok,never heard that one,but this does look REALLY good and this will be a must buy :)
You already have made my top list of producers and this release will help you stay there :) KEEP GIGI!! :love:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

...............by the way,is there a inner voice while shes being chloroformed?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm becoming a "inner voice" fanatic :)
HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Tentacle sex? Please elaborate on that one Rye, would be interesting to see a non Japanese version of this type of content. I am sure it exists, but not the Rye version. Actual penetration? :w00t: <--- why isn't this face used more? Just saw it, amazing.

This woman is amazingly flexible (in appearance but I am sure in other ways too) and while I always seem to choose blondes, she is remarkably stunning as a brunette. I have not seen the Parolee 2 yet, but from the caps I can't seem to get Ashley out of my mind lol

This is a definite buy for me, and I am sure I will stir up a shit storm with this next comment: She is the best looking "Wonder Woman" I have seen to date. No need to elaborate there, just plain and simple how I feel about it. We will see if the video can hold my stance on this. ;)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

A face of an angel with a body built for sin :)
Rye
Producer
Producer

tallyho-
Indeed she is ;)

Richpartist-
As I said in a previous post you were spoiled so yes.. plus your OTS request, plus lots of chloro, plus butt smacking/groping in the OTS. ;)

HeroineFall84-
I'll let the screen caps I am about to post explain the Tentacle stuff ;).

To all-
Here are some caps from the Tentacle scenes, OTS, and one more bearhug just because its probably the best looking hug ive done in a long time.

Lemme know if you have any more questions :)

Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Inner voice while chloroformed? :)
HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

lol.jpg
lol.jpg (5.89 KiB) Viewed 6859 times
WFT Rye, you can't just go posting things this awesome and not have the video for sale! I am sure it's a crime... some place... should be...
Please tell me this is what my evening has in store for me??
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

If there is still time, or if you have the good fortune of working with Gigi again, can you have a scene where she's gagged? Whether it be by a villain's hand , cloth or tape gagged while she's getting f*&%ed or by the tentacles themselves?
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

AWESOME looking pics! To echo what almost everyone seems to be saying, Gigi is AMAZING and really does have a WW look with that wig. PLEASE do more with her if you can get her to come out again soon. And I really appreciate how she is willing to do the sexual peril.
Any chance of putting Gigi in that same SG outfit as Cassidy? In fact, what about Gigi vs. Cassidy as two Supergirls fighting it out? Cassidy makes a stunning Supergirl, and I would love to see Gigi wear that costume as well. A storyline about the two being set against one another, then facing a common enemy in a two- or three-part video (just like the Doomsday storyline) would make one hot storyline.
Perhaps also a JL style storyline with Gigi as WW and Cassidy as SG?
I'm just amazed at what you've been doing Rye. There are not enough accolades I could post here to explain just how much I appreciate your work. Thanks buddy.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

kungfuandy
Neophyte
Neophyte

Really looking forward to this although I'm not sure about the tentacles. Will there be the normal Villian stuff?
Nhoerst
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Have to agree here Gigi is fantastic! I hope it sales go well to justify a XXX.
Rye
Producer
Producer

Richpartist-
Something to that effect yes...

HeroineFall84-
oh man... I showed that picture to Carly and another producer I was skyping with and we all got a nice laugh, thanks!

avenger-
Everything was already shot my friend... but I am shooting a Ms Marvel style character soon... I suppose I might be able to do something there for ya ;)

sugarcoater-
I fully plan on filming Gigi as SG at some point. Of course having her and Cassidy in the same film would be beyond amazing...

kungfuandy-
Lots of regular villain activities ;) Bear hug, back breakers, low blows, chloro, ko's just to name a few...

Nhoerst-
Indeed she is! However I don't do xxx ;)
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Great to hear as Gigi looks the part of the superheroine and then some!
In the meantime, best of luck with the final touches on WW, and should there be the opportunity to post more preview pics... ;)

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Rye wrote:HeroineFall84-
oh man... I showed that picture to Carly and another producer I was skyping with and we all got a nice laugh, thanks!
Yeah when my friend sent that to me I just about died. Had to keep it to share! :)
Rye
Producer
Producer

Here is the new teaser for Wonderous Woman vs Zandor for anyone that didn't see the Parolee 2.

[youtube][/youtube]
lemonpsi
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Oh Ms. marvel? Really? AWESOME!
luther
Henchman
Henchman

Heh Rye,

Any updates on your release date for Wondererous Woman? I'm counting down the days, hours, minutes and seconds!

By the way, Parolee II was great. She is amazing! Can't wait to see her in the Wonder Woman costume.

Thanks for all of your great work and can't wait to see Wonderous Woman to be released.

LexL (Luther)
sharon-in-peril
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

THAT is the most delicious bear hug I have seen in a long time ……. does he ever come looking for UK heroines? ;)
Rye
Producer
Producer

lemonpsi-
Indeed ;)

luther-
Thanks, and I am guessing the first 2 weeks of April it will be available.

sharon-in-peril-
No superheroines from any country are safe at this point ;)

Until then here are a few more caps to hold things over!

Rye
Producer
Producer

Official release date for WW vs Zandor is April 10th :)
sabrejack
Henchman
Henchman

Best news ever.
sabrejack
Henchman
Henchman

Best news ever.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Thanks for the update Rye. Definitely going to be a long start to the week in anticipation for Thursday.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sharon-in-peril
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Of all the 'would-be' wonder women, the actress here looks the most convincing. She really looks the part in the action shots (I'm not overly interested in the topless ones to be honest, but she does have a darling figure …… one crying out to be bear hugged I might add!)
Rye
Producer
Producer

It's live,

Here is the release thread

http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... ead#unread
luther
Henchman
Henchman

Rye ... You outdid yourself. I'm biased to WW so that sways my feelings, but that is the greatest superheroine peril video I've ever seen, and I'm a veteran. The actress was stunning and plays the role perfect and really gets into it ... and the plots was pretty good with good supporting actors. But you get the peril action so perfect and hit most of the this genre preferences (at least mine) right on target. I hope you keep this actress ... because she is awesome and absolutely beautiful. I know she's a natural blonde (but perfect wig for WW) so would look hot in a traditional Supergirl costume. Hopefully some day plus more of her as WW. Again, fantastic video .... I think the best ever!

Lexl (Luther)