Help with Batgirl pics

General discussions about superheroines!
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Hey all,

Can anyone tell me where the below Batgirl pics are from??? Are they from a video if so is it available or are they from a company website??? I found these small images on the Batgirl Bat-trap homepage but would like to find larger images if possible. Thanks in advance for any help.

SIM
000000.jpg
000000.jpg (13.06 KiB) Viewed 1448 times
00000.jpg
00000.jpg (11.25 KiB) Viewed 1448 times
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I think this is some very early material done by a site called Dyna Hunk. I don't know if the site is still active.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

It was from a private photoshoot done by a company in New York, now gone. The only way I have ever seen this video is with the audio removed (since they used real names of people in the shoot) and they put in an audio track from a BASEBALL GAME to cover up the voices. Bizarre, I know.
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

That is very bizarre, thanks for letting me know both of you, really want to find some larger images of the shots i have found.
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
I have also wonder the actual true source of these still images too. They do appear to be Tatman (Batman) but the website is now known as Dyna-Flix . I seen them many years ago too. I have the same small photos but have never seen the video. I'd love to see the video regardless of the quality. Can you PM it to me on Youtube or something?
THANKS!
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!