Canary: Breaking the Bond

General discussions about superheroines!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Just wanted to start a thread for updates for the next film we're working on which we film from March 16-22 before Shadowgirl 2!

Canary: Breaking the Bond features Lindsay Lamb & Kristina Hess as something of a Double Dragon meets Black Canary. There's an exciting story plot and some awesome peril coming up with a storyline that revolves around mind control...

Here's a photo of Lindsay and Kristina at their fitting - much of the costumes were not finished at this time. Both girls will have the designs on their leotards, both will be thongs, both will have jackets, and both will have fish nets per actress request.

maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

SOLD!
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I hope the mind control is more body control than actual mind control.
The costumes are, of course, top notch already. :)
Private Citizen of Gotham
Neophyte
Neophyte

I want that guys job. Why can't my college offer classes in that kind of career.
kingles
Sargeant
Sargeant

Oh yeah! This sounds awesome! :yahoo:
kingles
Sargeant
Sargeant

TIEnTEEZ wrote:I hope the mind control is more body control than actual mind control.
I hope for the complete opposite of what this sentence says. :)
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Any ko's planned?
Leadpoison
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Canary's costume looks so dope.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:Any ko's planned?
of course! What type of Superheroine film would this be with no KOs?!?!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Leadpoison wrote:Canary's costume looks so dope.
Thanks! I'm a big fan myself :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Day 1 of filming Canary - and we're wrapped for the day! Here are some photos - also up on our social media and in the updates section of our website with lots of our photos! ;)

Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

:blink: Lindsay looks like a real Black Canary :blink:
And usually I don't like pantyhose but here, the fishnets fit very well with the costume ! Very sexy, I like it a lot :thumbup:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote::blink: Lindsay looks like a real Black Canary :blink:
And usually I don't like pantyhose but here, the fishnets fit very well with the costume ! Very sexy, I like it a lot :thumbup:
Yeah, we were going to switch it up, but then decided both in fishnets was the best option... and I'm SO glad we did... the whole 1st day was butt shots and the butts look great in those costumes :)

There's also an opening training montage with a sweaty look that I'm excited to see put together as well... it was a great shoot day today :)

I went with an orphan-sisters story with this... very excited to see it unfold. :)
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote:
Yeah, we were going to switch it up, but then decided both in fishnets was the best option... and I'm SO glad we did... the whole 1st day was butt shots and the butts look great in those costumes :)

There's also an opening training montage with a sweaty look that I'm excited to see put together as well... it was a great shoot day today :)

I went with an orphan-sisters story with this... very excited to see it unfold. :)
I must admit you're right here :) The butts look wonderfull with these fishnets, as beautifull as if they were no pantyhose at all.

In my opinion, this is something you should rework on Mystic, Skyhawk and Emerald where the pantyhose seems to be not stretchy enough because it's FAAAAAAR more beautiful and sexy on the Canaries. Maybe using a more stretchy or bigger pantyhose, I don't know. I think it's possible because Deanne Berry wears a pantyhose in the "Call on me" video and it fits very well with her thong here (I even thought she wasn't wearing a pantyhose in first, lol).

Saying this, if you continue to do things like you did with Canaries, you will end up erasing my pantyhose phobia :laugh:

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:

I must admit you're right here :) The butts look wonderfull with these fishnets, as beautifull as if they were no pantyhose at all.

In my opinion, this is something you should rework on Mystic, Skyhawk and Emerald where the pantyhose seems to be not stretchy enough because it's FAAAAAAR more beautiful and sexy on the Canaries. Maybe using a more stretchy or bigger pantyhose, I don't know. I think it's possible because Deanne Berry wears a pantyhose in the "Call on me" video and it fits very well with her thong here (I even thought she wasn't wearing a pantyhose in first, lol).

Saying this, if you continue to do things like you did with Canaries, you will end up erasing my pantyhose phobia :laugh:

They are wearing larger sized pantyhose. The problem is that the pantyhose/tights have to be thicker to be able to do the intense fighting we have in our films so they don't tear every few minutes. Not much we can do there - it's the actress preference to wear them...
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote:Not much we can do there - it's the actress preference to wear them...
No problem Logan, I wasn't asking her to stop to wear pantyhose ;) I was just thinking it must exist other pantyhose models which could fit better with the thong for Mystic & Skyhawk but if you say there's nothing you can do, then it's ok....

By the way, congratulation for Canary, the costumes are perfect :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:Not much we can do there - it's the actress preference to wear them...
No problem Logan, I wasn't asking her to stop to wear pantyhose ;) I was just thinking it must exist other pantyhose models which could fit better with the thong for Mystic & Skyhawk but if you say there's nothing you can do, then it's ok....

By the way, congratulation for Canary, the costumes are perfect :)
Yeah, I'm really happy with the way Canary is turning out - and very happy that even though the style is similar to Shadowgirl, the movie is very different :)
tuxjar
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Any chance the bond Canary has to break is a literal one? :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

tuxjar wrote:Any chance the bond Canary has to break is a literal one? :)
I'm not 100% sure what that means, but the villains are breaking the bond that the orphan sisters have...
tuxjar
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

HeroineLegends wrote:
I'm not 100% sure what that means, but the villains are breaking the bond that the orphan sisters have...
I knew I should have gone with "physical" and not "literal" in my post. Does Canary get tied up?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

tuxjar wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
I knew I should have gone with "physical" and not "literal" in my post. Does Canary get tied up?
One of the Canary sisters does get tied up. It's not seen - she begins the scene that way and starts the next with her sister undoing her bindings
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

REAL Peril. ;)
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote:REAL Peril. ;)
Well........INSTANT BUY ! :w00t:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

From today's scene...
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

HeroineLegends wrote:Day 1 of filming Canary - and we're wrapped for the day! Here are some photos - also up on our social media and in the updates section of our website with lots of our photos! ;)

HOLY WOW! Gorgeous!
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Will there be a torture trade off - where one is hurt to force the other's co-operation?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

EvilDaria wrote:Will there be a torture trade off - where one is hurt to force the other's co-operation?
Umm... Not quite in that manner. Though that does happen in the 2nd Shadowgirl...

Not part 2, but the actual 2nd full film.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

We are choreographing a fight scene with 2 females for Canary-- practically a beatdown... Name a move you want to see! If we get answers prior to the end of rehearsal, we'll include a few!
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Love the masks btw
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Some of our girls...

See the image larger here: https://24.media.tumblr.com/75346ba3f2c ... o1_500.jpg
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:Some of our girls...

See the image larger here: https://24.media.tumblr.com/75346ba3f2c ... o1_500.jpg
I clicked on the link to see the larger image, but it's exactly the same tiny image. :)
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

That's a very sexy team here, they are all very beautiful (I say this everytime but I LOVE the costume of Azarra, can't wait to see her in action) !
Will there be a complete photoshoot for each girl like you did for Shadowgirl, Firestar, Allura & Sapphire ?
Maybe I'm wrong but it seems like Mystic doesn't have pantyhose on the picture. She's so stunning here :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:

That's a very sexy team here, they are all very beautiful (I say this everytime but I LOVE the costume of Azarra, can't wait to see her in action) !
Will there be a complete photoshoot for each girl like you did for Shadowgirl, Firestar, Allura & Sapphire ?
Maybe I'm wrong but it seems like Mystic doesn't have pantyhose on the picture. She's so stunning here :)
There weren't enough photos of each character to create a full Photo Set for each of them, but many will have one. Mystic didn't have pantyhose in this photo because we ran out that day. We're going to have quite a few upset Mystic fans... though I know you'll be happy about that. ;)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Yep, sorry - here's the larger link: http://24.media.tumblr.com/75346ba3f2c2 ... 1_500h.jpg

or visit our Tumblr page for an even larger version: http://ctlethesuperheroines.tumblr.com
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote: There weren't enough photos of each character to create a full Photo Set for each of them, but many will have one. Mystic didn't have pantyhose in this photo because we ran out that day. We're going to have quite a few upset Mystic fans... though I know you'll be happy about that. ;)
It would be a shame to have a few upset Mystic fans, because she's simply perfect here :D
I'm glad to finally see Mystic like this :laugh:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Canary: Breaking the Bond (Part 2) Trailer
[youtube][/youtube]
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Canary: Breaking the Bond (Part 3) Trailer
[youtube][/youtube]

Part 4 Coming Soon!