The Spectre "Outnumbered" UPDATE!

General discussions about superheroines!
Rye
Producer
Producer

Hey guys and gals, I have a new film coming soon to SHG-Media starring the wildly popular Coco ;) I haven't started editing yet but what I can tell you is that it's very hot, very violent and very R-rated. Coco and I made a great team on this project and I feel we knocked this one out of the park.

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]

The Spectre: Outnumbered
This production takes place 3 months after Doomsday... While paying her respects to the fallen Krystonian The Spectre is jumped by her nemeses, the Comedians! This film features a violent 3 vs 1 scenario with loads and loads of all types of peril. Each Comedian is armed with their favorite weapons including a Bat, whip, and Garrote which they take full advantage of against the Spectre!

I will take some screen caps of the action as soon as I can. This movie to be for sale in May ;) I also filmed Coco as Wonderous Girl in a movie that takes place 3 months before Doomsday where she battles some very powerful Doomsday Test Subjects... but I will go into more details on that one at a later time.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited by Rye 10 years ago, edited 8 times in total.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

:w00t:
That bot is just awesome!
:thumbup:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
peter75
Henchman
Henchman

Rye,

Somebody needs to cool you off because you are on FIRE!

This actress has an AMAZING figure and beautiful soft skin.
Loved her in Redwing and imagine she'll only get better as an actress.
Cannot wait to see her in these next two films!!!!!
YES!!
2014 year of RYE! :super:
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Holy crap! That first pic of her from behind is off the hook. I think I need to go change my pants.
Not too crazy about the front of the costume, though. Kinda busy and that big yellow strip down the middle is bleh. Even so, she is smoking hot.

Looks like the same warehouse from Live Wire. Any bondage in this one? :)
Fenton
Henchman
Henchman

Very anxious to see this video. Coco is quite the looker and I really enjoyed her in Redwing. As for Rye-----his projects so far this year have been very good.
Rye
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ-
Keep in mind that Strip down the front all the way to her crotch has a Zipper on it ;)

tallyho-
Indeed it is

peter75-
Lol thanks! I would surmise I will be taking some much needed time off pretty soon to be honest ;)

Fenton-
Thanks
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I love the idea of her zipper being slowly pulled down by a villain as he's taunting her. Can't wait to see this one--terrific job of using a high cut outfit to accentuate her gorgeous backside.
Can't wait to see more stills.

Oh, and time off is overrated! ;)
Seriously Rye, you are spoiling us. You're work is simply amazing and inspiring.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I do think asthetically the yellow zipper would have worked better on the costume as a black one, but I can live with it. I love the sussies on the front, and thigh highs always get my vote because of the laughing gap.
Good times lie ahead.! :yahoo:

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Oh wow, looking forward to this one!
kingles
Sargeant
Sargeant

She is so HOT... This is going to be awesome! :yahoo:
kingles
Sargeant
Sargeant

sugarcoater wrote:I love the idea of her zipper being slowly pulled down by a villain as he's taunting her. Can't wait to see this one--terrific job of using a high cut outfit to accentuate her gorgeous backside.
Can't wait to see more stills.
As he slowly pulls the zipper down she says, "No! Please...You can't do this to me! I'm The Spectre!". Then the villains all laugh and continue with their wicked plans... Poor Spectre... :evil:
sharon-in-peril
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I think bound to a table spread eagled with a constricting strap around her middle slowly tightening … a chief villain, silent, watches her struggle as she is filmed by a number of cameras linked to the web ….. streaming her doom to all her enemies - enemies who all paid in to secure the services of the deadly, silent 'assassin' who now holds her captive in his crusher ….

…. as an extra humiliation, he has photos of her dating back over years….she has been watched, followed … stalked and hunted ….. and finally tricked and lured into her current deathtrap situation…….
:)
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Okay... now you sold me. Well, this and I just saw the other screen shots with some AoH bondage. :)
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Looks amazing, Rye is on fire!
Rye
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater-
Time off is definitely not overrated :P

tallyho-
I am sure you will like this offering, regardless of the zipper color ;)

HeroineFall84-
Thanks!

kingles-
Indeed she is!

sharon-in-peril-
All great suggestions but filming ended last week :(

TIEnTEEZ-
The AoH scene includes some pretty brutal attacks from all the Comedians!

RedMountain-
Thanks Red ;)

mrestfla-
That is a fun pic hehe.

We also shot Coco as Wonderous Girl vs 2 Doomsday test subjects with Wolf DNA but those previews will have to wait a while :evil:
tommy84
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I don't know how one can not like the zipper. It's all the way down to the crotch area, so I think there will be nice scenes.
Color choice is ok. I care more for the high contrast between the black bottom and the neon yellow zipper than a not-so-perfect match with the gold. Having to deal with zippers in my job, I can't think of a better color. Remember, those are made for winter jackets, not fetish costumes.

With violence, low blows, weapons and such a hot actress in a hot costume, I think we should feed you with 5 Hour Energy through an IV ;)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

tommy84 wrote:I don't know how one can not like the zipper. It's all the way down to the crotch area, so I think there will be nice scenes.
Just to clarify I too like the zipper, just think the colour choice doesnt fit. But as the great man said, I dont think I'll be too bothered. I wanna see whats behind that zipper :w00t:
(Cue evil laughter!)
Sooner the better, that gal is fabulous.

Rye
Producer
Producer

Well this scene is technically "behind" the zipper ;)

rizoboy
Henchman
Henchman

Hey, check this out Rye! Not sure if she can act but sure has the looks! New character over at SHG girls.
Attachments
addd.jpg
addd.jpg (62.08 KiB) Viewed 9333 times
Rye
Producer
Producer

Here is the teaser for Spectre!

[youtube][/youtube]

Rizo-
Yes I did see her, and she is a looker ;)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Thanks for the extra pics of Coco Rye, that girl is SOOOO beautiful!
:thumbup:

peter75
Henchman
Henchman

Oh my goodness....this girl's body just does not quit!
Coco, I love you!!
Can't wait for it Rye!
Rye
Producer
Producer

Thanks guys, and you are welcome!

Never before seen footage of Doomsday vs SG to be included in Spectre Outnumbered :) Yup.... Since she is paying her respects to SG I didn't think you guys would mind some extra shots of Doomsday wrecking poor SG.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Hey, rye...Speaking of Superiorgirl Doomsday...is there a chance that Superiorgirl will rise from the dead and come back to live (following the story line like in the Superman comic books back in the 1990s) or is she not. Just wondering, cause I certainly would like to see her again. She's more stronger than ever and that she is able to get her revenge on doomsday and destroy him....
I sure hope you bring that Superiorgirl character back to life one day
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
Leadpoison
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Hmm is there a limit to how many birthday presents you're allowed to buy yourself? Hope not, because I might've found yet another...
Fenton
Henchman
Henchman

Rye wrote:Thanks guys, and you are welcome!

Never before seen footage of Doomsday vs SG to be included in Spectre Outnumbered :) Yup.... Since she is paying her respects to SG I didn't think you guys would mind some extra shots of Doomsday wrecking poor SG.
Ooh.........that'll be an added bonus.
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

Release date please! :dream:
Rye
Producer
Producer

I ran into an issue with a couple scenes that "might" need to be reshot.... Coco lives in another state from me but I feel these scenes are important enough to warrant the costs and time.

So... this movie could be delayed a bit in the event I decide to go forward with the reshoots but it will still come out in this month for sure.

Thanks everyone!

jimbobklyn5-
I have a big SG announcement coming soon ;)
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Rye wrote:I ran into an issue with a couple scenes that "might" need to be reshot.... Coco lives in another state from me but I feel these scenes are important enough to warrant the costs and time.

So... this movie could be delayed a bit in the event I decide to go forward with the reshoots but it will still come out in this month for sure.

Thanks everyone!

jimbobklyn5-
I have a big SG announcement coming soon ;)
That's great news..can't wait for the announcement :supes: :)
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Might that announcement involve Cassidy? If so, I will need no birthday present this year.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Villian69
Neophyte
Neophyte

What a BODY! Can't wait to see this!
Rye
Producer
Producer

Spectre is just about ready! Here is another preview to pass the time.

[youtube][/youtube]
Leadpoison
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Mega hot teaser.
Rye
Producer
Producer

Spectre Outnumbered comes out tomorrow! Coco fans are in for a real treat..... :evil: